Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Repulsor Sword. edited/fixed
Repulsor Sword. edited/fixed

Who wins in a H2H fight? 

No weapons, cheap gadgets or flight allowed. 
They fight in the danger room. 

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Fetts

Colossus. 

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By progenitorigin

Going with Iron Man on this one. 

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Saren
@progenitor said:

Going with Iron Man on this one. 

That's irrelevant. That only happened because Iron Man sabotaged Spider-Man's spider sense. 

Colossus takes this.
bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bornstar

iron man should win this

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By progenitorigin
@CitizenBane
Right, but the sabotaged spidey-sense doesn't factor into Iron Man dodging the webbing and punch with ease.
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Iron Man wins, his strenght is pretty even with Colossus and he has a very big speed advantage and his suit grants him advanced senses.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man.
Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossus.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Saren
@progenitor said:
@CitizenBane: Right, but the sabotaged spidey-sense doesn't factor into Iron Man dodging the webbing and punch with ease.
It does. Spider-Man said "How did you do that?" after Iron Man dodged the punch and webbing and Tony told him he could transmit false positives. He basically created an illusion for his spider-sense.
bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By bornstar
@CitizenBane said:
@progenitor said:
@CitizenBane: Right, but the sabotaged spidey-sense doesn't factor into Iron Man dodging the webbing and punch with ease.
It does. Spider-Man said "How did you do that?" after Iron Man dodged the punch and webbing and Tony told him he could transmit false positives. He basically created an illusion for his spider-sense.
true
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By spiderbuck1

Colossus is way too durable for Tony.  Eventully Peter would get to him and tear his armor off... followed by his head.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spiderbuck said:
Colossus is way too durable for Tony.  
Untrue.Iron Man has beaten stronger\more durable opponents.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@TheMightyAvenger said:

Iron Man wins, his strenght is pretty even with Colossus and he has a very big speed advantage and his suit grants him advanced senses.

Their strength isn't even.Iron Man has better strength feats than Colossus in older armors.Dating back to like the 60's\70's.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By entropy_aegis

Ironman tears his limbs apart.

Venom802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Venom802

iron man

TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheMightyAvenger
@Vance Astro: Yeah but Colossus is suposed to be a class 100 mutant, and that's Tony's suposed strenght class, but it's true that I've never seen something from Colossus as impressive as Iron Man lifting that nuclear reactor, I don't know if that's the feat you are talking about though. And when I say even I mean that Colossus might have a chance in a H2H fight, but Iron takes this fight easily due to superior speed and senses, especially in his current armor.
Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By eatmore_payless

Ironman can withstand the power of hulk! so why not Colossus

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@TheMightyAvenger said:
@Vance Astro: Yeah but Colossus is suposed to be a class 100 mutant, and that's Tony's suposed strenght clas
That's only because Marvel's strength class ENDS at 100 tons.Most class 100 characters lift well over that.Both Iron Man & Thor are class 100 but I don't think I have to tell you Thor is stronger.
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#20  Edited By owie  Moderator

I'd really like Colossus to win this one, and I think it would be close, but it's true that Tony has gone up against other guys like him for years.  Although I don't know if he's ever really relied purely on strength to do it.  In terms of physical durability, I bet that if we dropped them both in a star, Colossus would melt first!  But, in terms of taking physical impacts, Colossus may be able to take more hits, just because he's solid.  I think Tony's computer guidance and speed would probably help him in the end.

TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheMightyAvenger
@Vance Astro: Yeah I know i just tought that the difference in strenght betwen Iron Man and Colossus wasn't that great, but Iron Man still wins the fight.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@TheMightyAvenger said:
@Vance Astro: Yeah I know i just tought that the difference in strenght betwen Iron Man and Colossus wasn't that great, but Iron Man still wins the fight.
Colossus is probably the weakest of most characters in the class 100 bracket.I believe that's because he spent most of his career climbing in strength.
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Fragneto

Ironman is stronger physically because his suit uses strong and sophisticated hydrolics and leverage system. He can also hit harder than Colossus. 

vs 

jimmy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jimmy11

I think this fight ends in a tie.
With Iron-Man grounded and without offensive weapons, it is just another fist-fight between two heavy armored opponents. Tony has greater strength and speed, but Piotr is a better fighter and has more experience in these types of fights.
Of course Iron-Man, with his full arsenal ON, could demolish Colossus. Then again Colossus, with powers of the Juggernaut, could do the same to Iron-Man.
It's fair to say: DRAW ! ! !

FemmeFatale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FemmeFatale

Colossus

_R_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By _R_

ironman
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

Even if Iron Man wasn't already stronger, he still has better showings of raw skill in hand-to-hand.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@jimmy11 said:

I think this fight ends in a tie. With Iron-Man grounded and without offensive weapons, it is just another fist-fight between two heavy armored opponents. Tony has greater strength and speed, but Piotr is a better fighter and has more experience in these types of fights. Of course Iron-Man, with his full arsenal ON, could demolish Colossus. Then again Colossus, with powers of the Juggernaut, could do the same to Iron-Man. It's fair to say: DRAW ! ! !

I don't think it's fair to say it's a draw.Colossus isn't skilled enough to where his skill advantage will keep Iron Man from beating him down.Iron Man has him in speed by quite a significant margin and strength as well.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Killemall
@eatmore_payless said:
Ironman can withstand the power of hulk! so why not Colossus

Well going by the classic hulk Iron man had defeated him twice, one of which was one shot KO! But the current hulk seems a little more powerful and would be hard from even Iron man to handle!

@Edgeworth_11: It depends on which suit he is using, iron is generally not as durable as steel, but then it depends on which armor tony is exactly using. There are some armors in tony's armor that could go toe-to-toe with thor, such armor would be too much for Colossus. Based on normal armor he has it think colossus might be able to win. I think Colossus 3/10 perhaps. 

jimmy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jimmy11
@Vance Astro: I respectfully disagree. Iron-Man may be faster, but he is not Quicksilver-like super-fast. Doubt his armor is built for super-speed running and he doesn't have enhanced reflexes. Tony is a mere human, inside the suit, and doesn't have speedster physiology. Besides, Stark is the scientist and the playboy, not the brawler. Colossus fought powerhouses like Hulk and Juggernaut, so he is skilled enough to fight Iron-Man. In this fight victory can go either way. 
So i chose a draw.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@jimmy11 said:
@Vance Astro: I respectfully disagree. Iron-Man may be faster, but he is not Quicksilver-like super-fast. Doubt his armor is built for super-speed running and he doesn't have enhanced reflexes. Tony is a mere human, inside the suit, and doesn't have speedster physiology. Besides, Stark is the scientist and the playboy, not the brawler. Colossus fought powerhouses like Hulk and Juggernaut, so he is skilled enough to fight Iron-Man. In this fight victory can go either way.  So i chose a draw.
Neither is Spider-Man and he'd nearly be untouchable for Colossus.Iron Man's armor may not be built for super speed running but it is for super speed movement and that was my point.Tony doesn't have to have speedster physiology inside the suit  but obviously he doesn't need it.

Iron Man has been brawling with stronger characters than Colossus since forever.Why would it change now.In fact I think Stark has better skill showings than Colossus.Colossus has never beaten the Hulk but physically Iron Man has.So telling me that Colossus fought Hulk or Juggernaut..two characters he's lost to means what? The fight is clearly in Iron Man's favor.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By nefarious

I want to say Colossus....but as far as what I've seen from Iron Man's H2H skills...I vote for him.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Greendevil

Peter wins in a h2h combat. He takes punches from Juggy and shakes it of. I dont see how Stark can win this one if he cant use his armor to full extent 

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Baltoro
No Caption Provided
Durability goes to Collossus for sure, Iron Man has been opened up like a sardine can from street leveler attacks already.
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By GhostRider29
@Vance Astro
Actually I swear they mark Thors strength as Unlimited. Idk, Marvel rankings... you can never go by them...
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#36  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Baltoro said:

No Caption Provided
Durability goes to Collossus for sure, Iron Man has been opened up like a sardine can from street leveler attacks already.
Attempted low balling and outdated, it does nothing for your case,
Avatar image for lectriccolossus
lectriccolossus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By lectriccolossus

I think Colossus could take this. The same for Iron Man too. I believe that Colossus strength can do the job. If Captain America can open up Iron Man with his shield Colossus should too.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Edgeworth_11

So what would happen if Cap attacked Tony with his shield now? Not even a scratch? Hmmm... if Cap can still open up Tony with his shield, Colossus gets my vote.

spidey1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By spidey1fan

iron man

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Matezoide2

Iron Man

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Matezoide said:
Iron Man
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Baltoro
@god_spawn said:
@Baltoro said:

No Caption Provided
It speaks volumes about Iron Man's durability.   Let's be reasonable here, Iron Man is covered in a thin shell of metal with a weak little man inside, Collossus is solid russian steel and with a touch of rage.

No Caption Provided
Collossus is the heavyweight here while Iron Man would be a featherweight in comparison.

@Edgeworth_11 said:
So what would happen if Cap attacked Tony with his shield now? Not even a scratch? Hmmm... if Cap can still open up Tony with his shield, Colossus gets my vote.

Same thing that happened to him in Civil War.  There would be more than scratches, Cap's shield would be like the jaws of life ripping through a car.
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#43  Edited By owie  Moderator

I do feel like I've seen Tony's armor peeled off or broken a number of times, and I've only seen Colossus's body seriously injured a couple times, so I think his durability is better.  Tony isn't what I'd call a serious hand to hand fighter, but he was trained by Captain America, so he's got some moves.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Baltoro said:
@god_spawn said:
@Baltoro said:

No Caption Provided
It speaks volumes about Iron Man's durability.   Let's be reasonable here, Iron Man is covered in a thin shell of metal with a weak little man inside, Collossus is solid russian steel and with a touch of rage.

No Caption Provided
Collossus is the heavyweight here while Iron Man would be a featherweight in comparison.

@Edgeworth_11 said:
Same thing that happened to him in Civil War.  There would be more than scratches, Cap's shield would be like the jaws of life ripping through a car.
Way to try and low ball Iron Man's armor by using something that's OBVIOUSLY PIS.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Baltoro: All it does is show how strong Cap can strike with his shield   with Tony in outdated armor while he just sat there. Iron Man is faster that Colossus, has the strength to beat him and is skilled enough to the point that Colossus' own skills don't lead by a far margin.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@god_spawn said:

@Baltoro: All it does is show how strong Cap can strike with his shield 

Actually it doesn't.Unless Cap became class 100 overnight.He doesn't have the strength to do that.I've seen that armor punched repeatedly by characters way out of Cap's league without a blemish.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Vance Astro: True. 
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By cattlebattle

If this is just hand to hand I'd give it Iron Man still, Tony using maximum output has floored Hulk, a feat Colossus has never even remotely done. Also, while Colossus is extremely invulnerable, physically powered beings have dropped him before, Iron Man could do it

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By spiderbuck1
@Greendevil said:
Peter wins in a h2h combat. He takes punches from Juggy and shakes it of. I dont see how Stark can win this one if he cant use his armor to full extent 
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Manchine

In hand to hand Colossus wins.  It will be a tough fight but colossus is just to strong and durable.