• 69 results
ShadowKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ShadowKing

Fight takes place near the Daily Bugle. Everyone has morals off. No prep for anybody. Everyone starts at long range from each other. Current versions apply here Who has this in the bag y'all? 

Standard weapons for the mercenaries. Luke has a vibranium knife. Colossus is unarmed. 

No Caption Provided

Deadpool #41
Deadpool #41

No Caption Provided
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Colossus would beat all 3 by himself.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cattlebattle

I don't know if Vibranium can pierce Colossus

If it can't he would win.

Avatar image for lectriccolossus
lectriccolossus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lectriccolossus

If Luke didn't have the Vibranium Knife, i would definitly say Colossus. But Colossus is a better hand 2 hand combatant than luke in my opinion. If he can somehow in his normal form dissarm(the knife would force him to revert to his human form) luke, then throw it a good distance away from where the battle is at so the mercs cant get to it, he'd have two nice names to his list of victories. Well thats my take on it at least

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@cattlebattle: Vibranium reverts Colossus to human form.
Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6  Edited By Timandm

Hey!  I call foul!  You can't put four characters that I like against each other!!! LOL!!!

Well, the Vibranium knives sort of take Colossus out assuming he doesn't demolish Luke first.  But luke is pretty powerful and has that unbreakable skin.
Deadpool can't be killed at the moment.  He absolutely CANNOT be killed.... Death won't let him die.  So, even if he couldn't win, he absolutely cannot lose... Even the Hulk couldn't kill the guy and he WANTS to die.
Isn't Deathstroke basically a well trained human with no super powers?

I'd have to say... Deadpool gets his hands on those vibranium knives and kills colossus and Deathstroke... Then he annoys Luke to death.

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By madrid_san
@god_spawn said:

only winter vibranium which is extremely rare. and it has to hit him first before it reverts him. luke doesn't have the skill to hit colossus with it. he will disarm him, throw the blade out of orbit and beat the three of them into mush.
lectriccolossus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lectriccolossus
@madrid_san
nice to see were on the same page and i didnt know there were specififc kinds of vibranium
Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9  Edited By Timandm
@madrid_san said:
@god_spawn said:

only winter vibranium which is extremely rare. and it has to hit him first before it reverts him. luke doesn't have the skill to hit colossus with it. he will disarm him, throw the blade out of orbit and beat the three of them into mush.
Luke has been a hero a long time... Longer than Colossus.  He's also been an Avenger for a while and trained by Captain America.  I think he's very skilled.
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By madrid_san
@lectriccolossus said:
@madrid_san: nice to see were on the same page and i didnt know there were specififc kinds of vibranium  

@Timandm said:
@madrid_san said:
@god_spawn said:

Luke has been a hero a long time... Longer than Colossus.  He's also been an Avenger for a while and trained by Captain America.  I think he's very skilled.

wasn't saying he isn't skilled. But he is more of a brawler. Colossus has been trained by none other the Best there is Wolverine. I'd take his training over Cap's no offence. Colossus aint no fool. He wouldnt rush Cage. Cage would have to get close to Piotr. This will be the beginning of the end for him. One decent shot to the head or ribs and Cage's insides will be severely injured or even lead to death. A good one and he is dead for sure.  
The only way I see C lose is if he gave the knife to Deadpool and had him go nuts on Colossus but even still, Pete just needs one decent shot to KO DP also.  
Colossus wins. 

@Lectriccolossus: yah I remember you from the art forum. I didn't know about winter vibranium either. my bro is the expert he told me. haha I just read your post. we thought almost the same way this fight would go! ;)
superfan_dc_mu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By superfan_dc_mu

I think Deadpool. I mean if he can't die then he can't lose so Collosus pounds Luke to death who has already killed Deathstroke (not cool throwing in the Highly trained human against a bunch of Freaks with no prep time) and then Collosus Kills Himself because Deadpool makes him suicidal via talking way to much.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#12  Edited By Deadcool

Colossus, he has no convetional weakness and he was trained by Skirtbub... 
DAMN I LOVE ADI GRANOV's ART
DAMN I LOVE ADI GRANOV's ART
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OptimusPalm

Colossus owns them all

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#14  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Colossus should win here.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Edgeworth_11

TOS VADANIA!!!

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By madrid_san

@superfan_dc_mu said:

I think Deadpool. I mean if he can't die then he can't lose so Collosus pounds Luke to death who has already killed Deathstroke (not cool throwing in the Highly trained human against a bunch of Freaks with no prep time) and then Collosus Kills Himself because Deadpool makes him suicidal via talking way to much.

Colossus would beat Deadpool to mush so it would take him a VERY long time to recover from those injuries. Colossus would already have walked away and do his now tangible Katya.
superfan_dc_mu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By superfan_dc_mu

I thought deadpool had a very good healing factor. I'm just assuming death is the means to a win as implied by Morals off,No prep time which to me the Author of the thread just wants to see who could kill all the others in a straight up fight. And since Deadpool can't die he can't lose. However what you say is true Colossus (sorry for spelling his name wrong in my 1st post to all those that care) would beat Deadpool to mush. And yes it would take him a long time to get back up but since I really doubt deadpool would let that go i think he would go and try and kill him again,which means fight isn't over so then technically there is no winner. So i suppose I could retract my deadpool ftw and call it a deadpool-colossus stalemate. Based on this:Deadpool would be beaten to mush by colossus alot but not be killed so if means to win are death it's a Stalemate. However IF this fight is a fight of who can incapacitate everyone else.Then its:Winner:Colossus 
Guy who lasted longer than the others:Deadpool
Guy who was beaten Badly:Luke
Guy died Miserably because he has no powers and no prep time and was thrown to the freaks just to see how long it would take for him to die:Deathstroke

deadpoolwins:)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By deadpoolwins:)

technically deadpool wins(not just cause thats my name) he can not die, and has an infinite amount of energy in the end either they all give up and deadpool wins, or someone(collosus) claims victory, but it is a shallow victory, cause a few mins later deadpool will get the f*** back up

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@madrid_san: Hmm, I thought it was any Vibranium. Thanks for the correction.
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edgeworth_11 said:
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By madrid_san
@deadpoolwins:) said:
technically deadpool wins(not just cause thats my name) he can not die, and has an infinite amount of energy in the end either they all give up and deadpool wins, or someone(collosus) claims victory, but it is a shallow victory, cause a few mins later deadpool will get the f*** back up

well, if Colossus beats him to mush as I mentioned three times already, he ain't going to heal in time to challenge Piotr that same day or week even depending how prolonged the beating was. I agree Deadpool will live to see another day as far as I know, but he is not getting up in time and that is considered a win for The Big Ruskie.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22  Edited By Erik

Team 1 of course. There is no way team 2 could win.

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By madrid_san
@erik said:

It's actually a free-for-all. This might as well be Colossus vs the three to make it some what a challenge for him.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24  Edited By Erik
@madrid_san said:
@erik said:
It's actually a free-for-all. This might as well be Colossus vs the three to make it some what a challenge for him.
Cripes you are right about the nature of the battle. Colossus cleans house.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Matezoide2

Colossus is gonna be charged for murderer after he is done with these 3

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By nefarious

Colossus solos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By deadpoolwins:)

deadpools healing factor is not that slow... in fact in the course of a few seconds he regrew a head it all depends on who is drawing it

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Nefarious said:
Colossus solos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By deadpoolwins:)

i also think cage is being taken to lightly as his skin cannot be penetrated by any conventional metal, and colossus has skin made of a unknown titanium carbon type metal, which mean that he wouldnt be able to penetrate his skin, while cage would still be knocked on conscious, he would still put up a fight and im almost positive that a vibranium blade could cut colossus. also why has deathstroke just been cast aside the mother took down the justice league, and also has an enhanced healing factor, when it comes down to it, colossus is the only one without  a healing factor, though by technicality he still would win

superfan_dc_mu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By superfan_dc_mu
@deadpoolwins:) said:

i also think cage is being taken to lightly as his skin cannot be penetrated by any conventional metal, and colossus has skin made of a unknown titanium carbon type metal, which mean that he wouldnt be able to penetrate his skin, while cage would still be knocked on conscious, he would still put up a fight and im almost positive that a vibranium blade could cut colossus. also why has deathstroke just been cast aside the mother took down the justice league, and also has an enhanced healing factor, when it comes down to it, colossus is the only one without  a healing factor, though by technicality he still would win

True but since deadpool is in this aswell as 2 unbreakable guys i don't think it's to the death anymore i think it's just unconcious and Deathstroke has NO prep time he has just been tossed in there. If deathstroke had prep time I would actually consider him in 2nd place cause i'm positive with prep time Deathstroke could get his hands on a winter Vibranium knife or something like that to kill Colossus (gotta  hate a weak point like that) and maybe something to kill Lucas Cage but Deadpool having the inability to die mean no matter how much prep time you have you can't kill him so 2nd place BUT with no prep time and standard gear he's screwed Badly. Please don't hesitate me to correct me if I am wrong anywhere.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Edgeworth_11

I don't think it was a fight to the death. i've seen stryfe rip wade in half and threw the body parts far from each other. Apparently, Wade did not heal from that granted it was a 10,000 year old Deadpool if I am not mistaken.  

If this is a fight to the death, it will be hard to find a winner since the mercs have awesome healing factors and Colossus would be extremely hard to kill. Cage is very tough but the most killable of all these members.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By demifiend

wait wait wait.... 
deathstroke has beat entire Justice league, and a mutant like colossus NOW can beat him?  
ok.

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#34  Edited By Amegashita

Isn't it possible for Deathstroke's sword to pierce Colossus' skin?

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#35  Edited By sa5m

Colossus =)

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edgeworth_11 said:
superfan_dc_mu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By superfan_dc_mu
@Ren: Deathstroke is not Immortal where did you get that from? Deadpool is the Only "immortal" one cause he is banned by the entity of death from dying. Deathstroke is not. annd did Deathstroke beat the entire league by himself even more did he have prep time? Because this is just a random encounter no one has prep time.
lectriccolossus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By lectriccolossus
@madrid_san
lol yeah gotta have Colossus's back on these forums, i also find it funny that no one has commented on how Deathstroke would fare in this battle
icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By icec0ld

Dead pools stupid first of all take him out of this match because he can't die. Secondly its coming down to Cage and Piotr and as much as I like Cage Colossus is far to strong for him and every bit as good a fighter.
Sasquach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sasquach

Deadpool would win hands down. Why? Because he literally cant die. He can regrow from a finger and has weapons and all to match. Not to mention however long you want this battle to play out, Deathstroke and Deadpool are the only ones who age differently so they would live longer. Not to mention if by some inpossible means you found a way to "Kill Deadpool" thanos cursed him with immortality. Simply put he cannot die. Plus if absolutely need be, someone will eventually do something to make him serious which means everyone is screwed because he is suicidal as it is, deadpool will continue to try and will eventualy find away around every thing. As for who has the hardest time, Colossus. He can be knocked out and when that happens he often reverts(as far as i know) and at which point he can be hurt. Deathstroke would definately give up after a while with deadpool and the two merc.'s would have absolutely know problem avoiding the two heavy dudes. Also both cage and colossus do have a weakness....their insides. after taking enough damage, they will eventually hurt their insides and have absolutely no way of recovering. Deathstroke and deadpool have addvanced healing factors and have the capabilities of outsmarting the other two strategically. As for location, at the biggest disatvantage would be the two big guys. Both deadpool and deathstroke will function FAR better in a city and both generally spend most of their time killing in cities...(cough cough....mercinaries.) also, the merc.'s have far more experience in death fights  and have fought big men who are better than both cage and the russian.
Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Suiken_Seiji
@Sasquach

This isn't to the death, meaning... they don't need to kill Deadpool to win. He can be BFR'd or knocked out, and Colossus and Luke Cage both have the strength to knock him out. Neither Deathstroke or Deadpool have a means of winning here, both Luke Cage and Colossus are too durable for either them. Also... Deadpool is wreckless in combat. While knocking Deadpool out is extremely hard, he can be thrown away so far he would essentially be ringed out. Deathstroke can be knocked out or BFR'd.  

The only chance for Deadpool or Deathstroke to even be a threat here, would be able to get that knife from Luke Cage, which will most likely not happen, being this is Luke Cage

The battle would ultimately come down to between Luke Cage and Colossus. Only reason why Luke Cage can remain is due to the vibranium knife, capable of reverting Colossus back. But... I still give it to Colossus, because Luke Cage has lack of experience with using knife and will just mostly try and slice and dice and stab wildly.
Sasquach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sasquach
@suiken_seiji
Hell as far as I could see that wasnt declared. on that note, why even include them. Not to mention i dont think you are giving cage enough credit here. Cage is perminately in his state of power colossus is not and both have the same weakness, as i mentioned. Their insides. It comes down to that. As for not having experience, read his back story and you will find he came from the ghetto and was at one point a criminal. to say he has little experience with a knife would be none sense. Plus cage is regarded as one of the (physically) strongest individuals in the marvel universe, as such, he can pack a way harder punch and will eventually damage colossus's insides. Cage also has a far better way of fighting and is best friends with (and has learned in some ways) Iron fist who is regarded as Marvels greatest fighter. Colossus is a mutant who depends on purely his metal alloy and his strength, both of which cage has at least equal too.  
On a side note, had that information about "not to the death" been posted before, i would have asked then why did you even include the merc's? 
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Wow... people really are underestimating Luke Cage here. 

Dude's extremely durable and a 40+ tonner. But that doesn't seem to be what folks are disputing... folks seem to think Cage wouldn't know which end of the knife to point at Colossus. However, Cage has some very strong fighting skills. He'll know what to do with a knife. Vibranium would be very dangerous for Peter weilded by someone with those strength levels. I beleive Cage is at least in Colossus' skill range of hand to hand... if not higher.

Additionally, we are forgetting Deathstroke's Promethium sword. If it can cut either Petey or Luke then their both deader than dead before too long. I reckon it just might be able to. If not, then ya, Deathstroke has no real way to beat Colossus with standard gear. 

And as far as Deadpool not being able to die ... he'll sure be granted on heck of a 'time out' by either Peter, Cage or Deathstroke. 

In short; if DS's promethium blade can cut these folks then he wins hands down. If not, then I'll go with Luke Cage due to the addition of a Vibranium knife advantage over Colossus. Deadpool comes in dead last.
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By CaptainRodgers

Collosus vastly over powers everyone else in the thread and to be fair is out of the other opponent's leagues and shouldn't feature in this fight , without him it could be interesting.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By IZZR

This is an unfair match by far, Colossus can one shot them all although i do admit he will find it hard to get his hands on the two Wilsons but yeah he will solo them all hes on another level

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@IZZR said:

This is an unfair match by far, Colossus can one shot them all although i do admit he will find it hard to get his hands on the two Wilsons but yeah he will solo them all hes on another level

This is not entirely true. Luke Cage can soak some of Colossus' damage (he has soaked the Thing's damage repeatedly). Again, Luke is underestimated. Especially given a weapon that can cut, and hurt, Colossus.  

I hold my ground on one thing; if Deathstroke's promethium blade can cut Colossus, then Deathstroke will destroy all players here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By deadpoolwins:)

like i said before deadpool shouldnt be counted out  

No Caption Provided
Sasquach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Sasquach

^^^^^^^^^ 
LOL nice. On that note, really how easy is it to knock out deadpool or deathstroke? Also, keep in mind that both charcters are fully capable of finding a way around colossus's so called "different level" being as to how both characters have advanced strategy(deadpool when he is sane). I would also like to add that   Super_SoldierXII comment about the promethium blade is a very valid question. With that i would like to recant my statement of,"  i would have asked then why did you even include the merc's?" as they are both proving to be formitable Also, deadpool seems to have the ability to pull stuff out of no were as such, he will eventually pull out something that can kill or "knock out" the two big guys (cheap but hey the senario was,"standard gear and Current versions ". If im not mistaken deadpool can still do this.)

Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Suiken_Seiji
@Sasquach

If the OP was going strictly for death only, it would've been declared "Death Only". The OP never declares this, so the option for K.O or BFR is possible here, the OP also never said "No BFR" or "No K.O", if the OP did, this would be part of the fights rules. So why include them? Who knows, I'm not the OP. You're going to have ask the OP about that. 

Cage, can be from the streets. But this doesn't mean he' experienced with enough with a knife to give him an edge. He hasn't shown to be experienced with a knife, so I'm not going to take something out of context. 

So let me get this straight. Because Cage doesn't show to be skilled with a knife, and that I say he isn't skilled with a knife, would mean I'm underestimating him? Yeaaah... I don't know about that, you're taking things out of context here. Fighting with your fists and fighting with a knife are two different things.

I don't know how I'm underestimating Cage here, because he would be the last standing man with Colossus, that alone says something. Unless you're implying Deadpool or Deathstroke isn't really a factor here? 

Either or... I still stick to the idea that Deathstroke and Deadpool will be the one's takened out, while Colossus and Cage fight for who could be the winner. Colossus trains with members who have sharp weapons all the time and highly more skilled with them, Wolverine. Colossus also has dealt with an assassin who was skilled with a Vibranium blade aiming to kill. The knife is significant here, but a knife is just a tool. It's the user that makes the knife dangerous, and I don't see Cage making that knife all too dangerous compared other's he's faced when it comes to opponents he has faced with sharp close quarter combat weapons with the intentions of killing.  

Of course Cage is strong and can soak up damage. No one has ever denied this. But he's not as strong nor as durable as Colossus, why I personally think he was given that knife to equal out the playing field. But he hasn't shown skill with a knife to make it a significant edge to how he could win and why he would win. I think Colossus, due experience with dealing with people who have brought these kind of weapons to the table and other sharp object weapons. Colossus will be able to disarm him, and than go on for a close qauarter combat brawl, which in my opinion Colossus can win due to higher durability and higher strength. Speed here is about equal. Skill will mean very little against someone like Colossus that tanks on 100 tonners when Cage is a 25 tonner. Also... If Cage suffers some significant internal injuries, he's in big trouble.