Colossus Vs Daken

• 73 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

adamwarner42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By adamwarner42

Colossus stomps in an easy fight
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By HellionVulcan

Daken can't win unless he has those special claws other wise colossus would in time knock him out or BFR ,

_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By _Courage_
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Jake Fury said:
" @The Dark Huntress: If Daken plays it smart there's no way Peter tags him.  "
Then it comes down to who can go keep up the battle longer. Fatigue will take one of them eventually.  "

Colossus would outlast Daken. He can fight for hours on end.
FunnyStuff707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By FunnyStuff707

Colossus would easily win this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@_Courage_ said:
"@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Jake Fury said:
" @The Dark Huntress: If Daken plays it smart there's no way Peter tags him.  "
Then it comes down to who can go keep up the battle longer. Fatigue will take one of them eventually.  "
Colossus would outlast Daken. He can fight for hours on end. "

And Daken has a healing factor that allows him to do the same.
GLforHIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By GLforHIRE
@Jake Fury:
I know its a hell version of wolverine, but he still cant fly lol and if so thats even more reason i consider it pis because wolverine himself is down in hell kicking the crap out the devil with only bone claws, 25% healing factor and a bad attitude..meanwhile colossus cant even slow him down? i ust get tired of how they make wolverine own EVERYONE meanwhile, if you ever used to read the old what if comics, they find ways to kill him so easily lol

@jashro44:
ya iceman can do alot of crazy stuff...he wins almost every fight on here with some crazy "he turns into mist and goes inside their body" or " he sucks all the moisture out the air and they die" type logic...people have put him against every fire guy from torch to ghost rider and its supposedly a stomp in icemans favor.and yes wolverine is fast but not flash fast or leap tall buildings you were just thrown out of in a single bound fast only to come flying in and making a guy with no blood bleed...colossus had his arm broken by baston, no blood...he had his wrists folded backwards by the hulk, no blood, hellverines first stab bounces right off him no blood...suddenly wolverine is "gutting him"? and colossus still wont fight back?  

as for daken vs colossus, daken is fast too but hes been tagged and colossus isnt super slow..hes tagged plenty of fast people on numerous occasions and daken simply cant hurt him with just bone claws...it would be like when wolverine used to fight cyber with his bone claws and cyber would just break them off and stomp him, healing factor and all...
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@GLforHIRE:
When did I say he was flying?  

I'm not suprised Colossus can't slow down a demonic version of wolverine at all.
Star_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Star_Lord
@Matezoide: This is kind of off topic, as it if referring to another thread. But I saw that you said Colossus could beat Ares, why would Daken beat Colossus with the Marumasa blade, if it can't pierce him. Just curious?
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By Matezoide2
@Star_Lord said:
" @Matezoide: This is kind of off topic, as it if referring to another thread. But I saw that you said Colossus could beat Ares, why would Daken beat Colossus with the Marumasa blade, if it can't pierce him. Just curious? "
because the Muramasa Blade cuts anything
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By jashro44
@GLforHIRE said:

" @Jake Fury:
I know its a hell version of wolverine, but he still cant fly lol and if so thats even more reason i consider it pis because wolverine himself is down in hell kicking the crap out the devil with only bone claws, 25% healing factor and a bad attitude..meanwhile colossus cant even slow him down? i ust get tired of how they make wolverine own EVERYONE meanwhile, if you ever used to read the old what if comics, they find ways to kill him so easily lol

@jashro44: ya iceman can do alot of crazy stuff...he wins almost every fight on here with some crazy "he turns into mist and goes inside their body" or " he sucks all the moisture out the air and they die" type logic...people have put him against every fire guy from torch to ghost rider and its supposedly a stomp in icemans favor.and yes wolverine is fast but not flash fast or leap tall buildings you were just thrown out of in a single bound fast only to come flying in and making a guy with no blood bleed...colossus had his arm broken by baston, no blood...he had his wrists folded backwards by the hulk, no blood, hellverines first stab bounces right off him no blood...suddenly wolverine is "gutting him"? and colossus still wont fight back?   as for daken vs colossus, daken is fast too but hes been tagged and colossus isnt super slow..hes tagged plenty of fast people on numerous occasions and daken simply cant hurt him with just bone claws...it would be like when wolverine used to fight cyber with his bone claws and cyber would just break them off and stomp him, healing factor and all... "

yea but maybe he was not thrown that far so he was able to get back in the fight and the first stab seemed to just skin him a little bit and when i said gutting him that was a poor choice of words he was stabbing him and he was bleeding and omega red once made him bleed to so i don't know
Star_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Star_Lord
@Matezoide said:
" @Star_Lord said:
" @Matezoide: This is kind of off topic, as it if referring to another thread. But I saw that you said Colossus could beat Ares, why would Daken beat Colossus with the Marumasa blade, if it can't pierce him. Just curious? "
because the Muramasa Blade cuts anything "
See, I didn't know that. I though it only negated the healing factor. Thanks for the info.
GLforHIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By GLforHIRE
@jashro44:
no i get what your saying but like i said, it all just annoys me when people overhype wolverine...even if hes demonic level...i can understand omega red making bleed cuz his death spores and stuff but like i said, colossus has had his arms and wrists broken/split open with no blood...and the slash by wolverine didnt even make colossus flinch..
awesomex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By awesomex

agree The writer/artist/who ever is responsible for the way this went down should be fired !!!
wolverine with demonic level  kicking four X-Men ass at the same time is to much bullshit !!!
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Daken wins if he has admantium claws.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#65 god_spawn  Moderator

@stronger said:

Daken has never had adamantium claws, so what is the point?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@stronger said:

Daken has never had adamantium claws, so what is the point?

That he could win.

But he won't......

henrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By henrik

Colossus .

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By dondave

Colosuss

Kala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daken doesn't need Muramasa nor adamantium. His bone claws have been shown piercing an Iron Man suit, which is mostly titanium gold alloy with a small percentage of vibranium, reionforced with silicone infused steel and ceramic plating.

He also slashed Skaar's face (I have a scan showing a slash with the bone claws) and he also cut off an Asgardian's ha s during Siege, this again was not with muramasa.

Colossus is covered in techno-organic plating, not adamantium.. So it comes to whether or not if TO is stronger than titanium or steel.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#70 god_spawn  Moderator

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers