Colossus Vs Daken

• 73 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By "Colossus"
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

Daken.

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By PirateKing69

Daken with his reg bone claws?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

what happens next there is wolverine stabs colocsus and nearly kills him so that was taken out of context

any ways dakens claws are bone (well there not metal) so he loses

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By "Colossus"
@jashro44 said:
" what happens next there is wolverine stabs colocsus and nearly kills him so that was taken out of context  any ways dakens claws are bone so he loses "
wolverine was amp
Jimmy_Mc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jimmy_Mc

Colossus would knock him out and or tear his head off if he wanted to kill him....

LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LT1085
@"Colossus" said:
" "
This is bullsh!t. The writer/artist/who ever is responsible for the way this went down should be fired.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jashro44
@"Colossus" said:

" @jashro44 said:

" what happens next there is wolverine stabs colocsus and nearly kills him so that was taken out of context  any ways dakens claws are bone so he loses "
wolverine was amp "
still this was taken out of context the next panel has him gutting colosus 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcMFMVTUMv0

just skip to 06:38 wolverine guts him colosus is not more durable then wolverines claws and he was not physically amped he only gained fire breath where was it stated he was stronger? because he never used fire breath on colosus he was sticking to his main power level

but daken does lose to colosus
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By "Colossus"
@jashro44 said:
" @"Colossus" said:

" @jashro44 said:

wolverine was amp "
still this was taken out of context the next panel has him gutting colosus    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcMFMVTUMv0  just skip to 06:38 wolverine guts him colosus is not more durable then wolverines claws and he was not physically amped he only gained fire breath where was it stated he was stronger? because he never used fire breath on colosus he was sticking to his main power level  but daken does lose to colosus "
why did he fail to cut him the first time?

he charged at colossus with full force and his claws bounced off of him

i doesnt mean colossus is more durable than adamntium, it just means it requires a ton of force to cut him
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Matezoide2
@jashro44 said:

" @"Colossus" said:

" @jashro44 said:

wolverine was amp "
still this was taken out of context the next panel has him gutting colosus    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcMFMVTUMv0  just skip to 06:38 wolverine guts him colosus is not more durable then wolverines claws and he was not physically amped he only gained fire breath where was it stated he was stronger? because he never used fire breath on colosus he was sticking to his main power level  but daken does lose to colosus "
this is bullsh!t

Colossus doesnt even haves organs when in his metal form....

anyway,Colossus wins unless Daken has muramasa claw
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jashro44
@Matezoide said:
" @jashro44 said:

" @"Colossus" said:

" @jashro44 said:

wolverine was amp "
this is bullsh!t  Colossus doesnt even haves organs when in his metal form....  anyway,Colossus wins unless Daken has muramasa claw "
wolverine still stabbed him threw and the fact he has no organs should not protect him from logans claws
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Matezoide2
@jashro44 said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @jashro44 said:

" @"Colossus" said:

" @jashro44 said:

wolverine was amp "
this is bullsh!t  Colossus doesnt even haves organs when in his metal form....  anyway,Colossus wins unless Daken has muramasa claw "
wolverine still stabbed him threw and the fact he has no organs should not protect him from logans claws "
all i am saying is that all this blood and organs appearing like this is bullshit...
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jashro44

@colossus fair enough i just thought you were saying nothing logan does can hurt colossus from that picture

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44
@Matezoide colossus never lost organs just blood when i said logan gutted him i meant he cut him up i guess gut was a poor choice of words
 "
wolverine still stabbed him threw and the fact he has no organs should not protect him from logans claws "
all i am saying is that all this blood and organs appearing like this is bullshit... "

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By "Colossus"

Colossus doesnt bleed!

No Caption Provided
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@jashro44: 
 Daken's claws are made from very dense bone , we don't know if he could cut through colossus , unless they've already fought ,i don't belive they have , if anyone thinks otherwise correct me i could be wrong. 

Daken isn't Wolverine guys , he has inherited alot of his abilities but he also inherited his mothers abilities. 

If Daken can use phermone manipulation he could turn Collosus to his human form and kill him , but as Matezoide said he doesn't have organs or blood so shouldn't be able to smell right ?  
If anyone could give insight to Collosus' resistence to Phermone manipulation please contribute .   
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By "Colossus"
@CaptainRodgers said:
" @jashro44:  Daken's claws are made from very dense bone , we don't know if he could cut through colossus , unless they've already fought ,i don't belive they have , if anyone thinks otherwise correct me i could be wrong. Daken isn't Wolverine guys , he has inherited alot of his abilities but he also inherited his mothers abilities.  If Daken can use phermone manipulation he could turn Collosus to his human form and kill him , but as Matezoide said he doesn't have organs or blood so shouldn't be able to smell right ?  If anyone could give insight to Collosus' resistence to Phermone manipulation please contribute .    "
he would have to pierce his skin, and even then its debatable weather or not they would work on metal organs
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@"Colossus":
Yeah i know , i'm given this to Collosus on account of uncertainty to his Phermone resistence.
Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CaptainRodgers said:
" @"Colossus": Yeah i know , i'm given this to Collosus on account of uncertainty to his Phermone resistence. "
as far as I know he doesn't breath and I highly doubt the pheromones could be absorbed through his skin
Ruvik_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#20  Edited By Ruvik_

colossus wins
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PirateKing69

Colossus got this

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@U R Sofa King We Todd Did:
So we're in agreement this is a Collosus win for Collosus ?
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jashro44

just for the record i said colossus wins i just was pointing out what happened next in the scans

and colossus does bleed omega red once made him bleed

again i do think he can take daken just pointing out he can bleed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CaptainRodgers: for sure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
" just for the record i said colossus wins i just was pointing out what happened next in the scans

and colossus does bleed omega red once made him bleed

again i do think he can take daken just pointing out he can bleed "
while he has been shown to bleed on some occasions, he is not supposed to bleed. I believe his blood converts to energy when he transforms. SO if he is portrayed as bleeding that is an artist's mistake.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By czarny_samael666

Colossus stomp. 
1.Daken can't hurt him.
2.I doubt that Daken's pheromons can affect Colossus.
3.Colossus can be slower than Daken, but he can just thunderclap him.
4.Colossus can make a little "earthquake" to stop Daken.

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@U R Sofa King We Todd Did:
Yeah , Collosus has been shown to bleed but it's a fault . 

Is anyone on Daken's side for this ?
Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Random Bucket

Daken wid bone claw ain't gonna do squat to dem dere Collosus on da udder han dem dere Collosus can an wil smash an a bash til Daken jus a puda o' goo.

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By "Colossus"

omega red made colossus bleed because his death pores was draining colossus life force which was messing with colossus metal state.

awesomex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By awesomex

Colossus Bio = Colossus is a mutant that has the ability to transform his entire body into a form of "organic steel  Colossus cannot transform a portion of his body into this armored state; he must either transform completely or remain within his normal state Colossus possesses superhuman levels of strength, which currently exceeds that of the Thing While in his armored form, Colossus requires no food, water, or even oxygen to sustain himself, and is extremely resistant to injury      
The writer just keep over hyping wolverine and using colossus as a stepping stone.  It just too much BULL SHIT for the reader to swallow  .

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossus.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mrtrickster

somebody answer me this. can daken's bone claws pierce through colossus skin?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mercy_
@The Dark Huntress said:
" Daken. "
I'm eating my words. 
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By czarny_samael666
@mrtrickster said:
" somebody answer me this. can daken's bone claws pierce through colossus skin? "
No. He never cut anything that hard.
GLforHIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By GLforHIRE

I actually hated that last comic...the simple fact wolverine was supposedly cutting him up but there were no gashes AND colosuss still held back on some "i dont want to fight you might friend" trash is ridic....on top of that colosuss threw him out the building, how the hell did he get back to the fight so fast? it was total pis, even considering wolverine took out ice man in one move when every battle on here has iceman being unbeatable.... 

rant aside,,,colossus trashes daken since i REALLY doubt his bone class would even dent colossus, unless its this writer again..
Ellocobruja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ellocobruja

Not a Fight 
Peter dosen't bleed 
Peter Dosen't Breath 
Draken would have to Bring a Nuke to the fight to have a chance.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By "Colossus"

i really need an explanation on how wolverine came back so fast , i know wolverine is fast, but this looks like some flash level shit

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jashro44
@GLforHIRE said:

" I actually hated that last comic...the simple fact wolverine was supposedly cutting him up but there were no gashes AND colosuss still held back on some "i dont want to fight you might friend" trash is ridic....on top of that colosuss threw him out the building, how the hell did he get back to the fight so fast? it was total pis, even considering wolverine took out ice man in one move when every battle on here has iceman being unbeatable....  rant aside,,,colossus trashes daken since i REALLY doubt his bone class would even dent colossus, unless its this writer again.. "

for the record he took ice man out because logan is being controlled by a demon so he has fire breath now (i am guessing hell fire)

we can assume he made it back so quickly because of bad writing of he was not thrown as hard as it looked and was on the top of the building
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Matezoide2
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" Daken. "
I'm eating my words.  "
how`s the flavor?
GLforHIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By GLforHIRE
@jashro44:
yes i know hes being controlled but check any iceman vs post and ice man handles everyone....human torch, storm, pyro, etc...everyones tried the whole "oh just use fire on him" speech and people find ways around it....iceman vs the hulk "oh iceman just freezes his blood before he even notices the fight starts"  yadda yadda 

as for the building, come on...i've seen colossus get punched from a building and landing on the blackbird MILES away and be knocked out cold and he outweights wolverine by how much? meanwhile colossus face palms wolverine and throws him out and he jumps back in a second later?
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

T@"Colossus" said:

i really need an explanation on how wolverine came back so fast , i know wolverine is fast, but this looks like some flash level shit

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"
This isn't regular Wolverine. It's Hellverine. Wolverine's body possessed by the demon in Wolverine goes to Hell. Hence his abilities.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to call this one a stalemate. 

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Mercy_
@Matezoide
@The Dark Huntress said:
" Daken. "
I'm eating my words.  "
how`s the flavor?
Not very good. xP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Dark Huntress said:
"@Matezoide
@The Dark Huntress said:
" Daken. "
I'm eating my words.  "
how`s the flavor?
Not very good. xP"
I think Daken could stalemate him. 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Mercy_
@Jake Fury Without Muramasa? How?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Dark Huntress: If Daken plays it smart there's no way Peter tags him. 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Mercy_
@Jake Fury Hmmm. He'd have to play it really smart for that to work.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jashro44
@GLforHIRE said:

" @jashro44: yes i know hes being controlled but check any iceman vs post and ice man handles everyone....human torch, storm, pyro, etc...everyones tried the whole "oh just use fire on him" speech and people find ways around it....iceman vs the hulk "oh iceman just freezes his blood before he even notices the fight starts"  yadda yadda  as for the building, come on...i've seen colossus get punched from a building and landing on the blackbird MILES away and be knocked out cold and he outweights wolverine by how much? meanwhile colossus face palms wolverine and throws him out and he jumps back in a second later? " 

this was hell fire like ghost riders fire i doubt ice man can take hell fire like that and i never knew ice man can  freeze peoples blood
colosus was holding back so he never threw him as hard as he could and wolvirine is actually 
pretty fast seems like the most logicalexplanation but it could just be bad writing
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Jake Fury said:
" @The Dark Huntress: If Daken plays it smart there's no way Peter tags him.  "
Then it comes down to who can go keep up the battle longer. Fatigue will take one of them eventually. 
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PirateKing69
@Jake Fury: daken wouldnt start getting mad and get reckless? i dont know to much about his personalty