#1  Edited By The_Martian

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

that pic of cyborg, makes him look gay. and Colossus wins.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

oyu should have picked a better photo of cyborg

hmm I think cyborg wins

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol, i know. but Colossus wins. he has more endurance, strength, speed, and agility

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colt Python says:

"Unless Cyborg can hit Colossus with 420 tons of dynamite or something similar to that impact then Colossus wins because that's what it takes to penetrate Colossus's armor."
i don't think he can do that. Colossus runs up to him, and punches his head off, then he throws his body into the ocean.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By Supreme Marvel

I will say Colossus wins this one, in his metal form i cant see cyborg doing a whole lot of damage.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Lord Shazam says:

"I will say Colossus wins this one, in his metal form i cant see cyborg doing a whole lot of damage."

Ditto.

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By deactived-3246821

Yeah, Cyborg doesn't have a chance this time around.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By the creator

Actually Colossus in not impervious to damage from cyborg.

It takes less force to damage his eyes, so perhaps a laser to the eyes might slow him down.

Also he has no immunity to sonic attacks or light based attacks (blinding attacks)

Cyborg has both visual and sound based attacks, that could potentially blind and stun Colossus.

Finally, Colossus does not move massively faster than his human form to he may be closing in on Peak Human movement speed. His reaction speed is certainly no more than a gifted athelete.

Cyborg can run much faster than peak human (can leap large distances - something that Colossus has not been shown to do) and can operate faster than a normal human (computer aided control etc).

This fight is far from clear cut.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the creator

Colt Python says:

"The_Creator says:
"Actually Colossus in not impervious to damage from cyborg. It takes less force to damage his eyes, so perhaps a laser to the eyes might slow him down. Also he has no immunity to sonic attacks or light based attacks (blinding attacks) Cyborg has both visual and sound based attacks, that could potentially blind and stun Colossus. Finally, Colossus does not move massively faster than his human form to he may be closing in on Peak Human movement speed. His reaction speed is certainly no more than a gifted athelete. Cyborg can run much faster than peak human (can leap large distances - something that Colossus has not been shown to do) and can operate faster than a normal human (computer aided control etc). This fight is far from clear cut."
Cyborg can stun or blind Colossus all he wants,he cannot even scratch Colossus's armor with anything he has in his arsenal."

It does not have to blast through or being able to pierce his steel body to hurt him.

Sonic attacks can work off vibration generation.

Cyborg may be able to stun Colossus as he is as susceptible to sense stimuli as another other person.

He may even be able to KO him through this method (as ultrasound can cause humans to pass out).

As metal is a wonderful conductor of sound, the effects may be amplified.

I don't know if he could do it but I don't dismiss it out of hand.

As I said, this fight may not be so straight forward.

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Titan3510

Hmmm...

This is a good one. I think that Cyborg is more equipped to win this. Cyborg has dozens of literal tricks up his sleeves and he is much faster and agile than Colossus. Remember, Cyborg has that electricity defense system shown in Teen Titans #34. I know Colossus is vulnerable to sufficient amounts of electricity. Though Cyborg may not be as strong as Colossus, I think that Cyborg would win.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By Sparda

This is a pretty close fight.....

In a straight up fist fight, then Colossus wins. But, you've got to factor in all the methods Cyborg has. Hmmmm....

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the creator

Elemental says:

"Hmmm... This is a good one. I think that Cyborg is more equipped to win this. Cyborg has dozens of literal tricks up his sleeves and he is much faster and agile than Colossus. Remember, Cyborg has that electricity defense system shown in Teen Titans #34. I know Colossus is vulnerable to sufficient amounts of electricity. Though Cyborg may not be as strong as Colossus, I think that Cyborg would win."

Good point.

Cyborg has many attack capabilities, many of which I don't know.

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Titan3510

Sparda says:

"This is a pretty close fight..... In a straight up fist fight, then Colossus wins. But, you've got to factor in all the methods Cyborg has. Hmmmm...."

Well in a straight-up fist fight, you can't just look at strength and durability but stamina, agility and speed to. They both are fueled with superhuman levels of stamina but Cyborg is much quicker and agile than Colossus, his brain being half-computer/machine making him think and react faster. So, Cyborg could get some excellent hits in but I agree with Sparda when it comes to pure hand-to-hand and strength. Colossus.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Apparition

i think cyborg would win this fight.

Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By Mr Creesy

With Colossus glaring weaknesses against sound and electricity based attacks. I have to give the fight to the smarter, faster, more equipped Cyborg.  
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By "Colossus"

that picture of cyborg looks gay lol