Colonel Roy Mustang vs Combustion Man

Sexy Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Sexy Merc

Colonel Roy Mustang (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) 

VS 

Combustion Man (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Fight takes place in the same arena we the Avatar Gang fighting Combustion Man. They start off 100 ft away and have basic knowledge on their opponent. Combustion Man isn't aware of Roy's other Alchemy. Combustion Man doesn't know that Roy can control oxygen density. Roy doesn't know about his Firebending. Win by regular means. Can the Flame Alchemist take out Sparky Sparky Boom Man?

Sexy Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sexy Merc

Bump.

Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Dark Zoom
@Sexy Merc said:
" Bump. "
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@Dark Zoom said:

" @Sexy Merc said:

" Bump. "
"
Dark Zoom, that was completely unnecessary  

And I say Combustion Man
Sexy Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sexy Merc

Lol, you bumped by bump. Anyways, Roy is one of my favorite characters in fiction and I do think he wins, but I wonder if anyone can make a case for Combustion Man.

Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Dark Zoom
@jacobyLIVE said:
" @Dark Zoom said:

" @Sexy Merc said:

" Bump. "
"
Dark Zoom, that was completely unnecessary   And I say Combustion Man "
im sorry..:( i think roy would take this
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Braise

Roy could always just shoot Combustion man with his pistol. I'm not sure Combustion has a defense against that.

Raikage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braise: yeah he does. he has his metal arm and leg

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Roy.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roy should be far more accurate with his flame and just as deadly so Roy

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roy should win against combustion man with mid-diff mainly because he ain't bloodlusted. If he was I could easily see him dealing with sparky boom boom man with low-diff.

Avatar image for icemanbobbydrak
IcemanBobbyDrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dunno. i'd give to combustion man. i feel like without knowledge. Combustion Man, even without knowledge will simply start the fight with a combustion blast. where as, Roy. would most likely only use his alchemy on another alchemist or at least an armed opponent. I don't think Roy would go for the kill.

both goes can one shot so it just comes down to who's quicker on the trigger and i think it's CM.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icemanbobbydrak: when has roy every not started a fight with alchemy? When in the ishval war, he killed unarmed people in that war with alchemy. Of course he's different now, but we have never seen a part of his character that would say he would not use alchemy on his opponent. As I said, they both have one shot potential so we have to look at who's more likely to land a hit and that is mustang.

Avatar image for icemanbobbydrak
IcemanBobbyDrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By IcemanBobbyDrak

he's a man of morally upright character. if some random, unarmed guy on the street picked a fight with him. you think he's just going to burn them to death? not the Roy from FMA i saw.

and the Ishval war, was a war. so of course he killed them. they were sent to massacre them. Combustion Man is just a regular looking dude with some face tats, not enough people in his world have Alchemy to make the assumption that CM has it. in fact, he knows most alchemist in his country. so i highly doubt he'd even assume he is an alchemist.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Co-Boss

@icemanbobbydrak: Yes, but this is a fight. On comicvine you assume the two would fight, that it isn't just them randomly bumping into each other on the street. So, since they have basic knowledge on each other, roy knows the guy is going to be coming at him with lethal intent, and knowing mustang he will be responding with lethal intent. My comment was about, if they have basic knowledge, when have we seen mustang not use alchemy on people trying to kill him. I brought up ishval to just say that he has the ability to act that way as we saw that someone like armstrong would not. Also tag the people you're responding to.