• 77 results
rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Fight in Times Square, unpopulated. Begin 25 feet apart. Cole is rejuvenated between rounds. End of Infamous 2 Cole Evil Karma without need to recharge. Win by KO for at least 1 minute. All unarmed in all rounds unless otherwise stated. begin in cover. Both have basic knowledge of opponent in all battles. Morals on unless otherwise stated.

Round 1: 3 Xenomorphs

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Bloodlusted Hermione Granger with wand.

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Batman, pre & N52 feats valid.

No Caption Provided

Round 4: Wolverine

No Caption Provided

Round 5: Spider-man - Peter Parker

No Caption Provided

Round 6: Human Torch. No Nova burst.

No Caption Provided

Round 7: Iron Man

No Caption Provided

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Pope052

I think Cole would stop at Round 5. If he did get past it he definitely doesn't get past Round 6.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batman and Wolverine are above a bloodlusted Wizard with death spells?

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know what the girl can do, but he stops at round 6 or so.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wardemon32

Cole clears.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pope052

@wardemon32:

Care to elaborate? Iron-Man one-shots him and Johnny is too fast for Cole to handle, Johnny takes him pretty easily too.

Cole does not have the power output to take down Iron-Man, or the speed to tag the Human Torch. Not to mention, Cole can't stay in machine gun fire for too long without dying.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the end of Infamous 2 John(The Beast) transferred his powers into Cole. I think Beast could reconstruct himself on a molecular level because when he was torn apart by the Ray Sphere explosion but still somehow formed himself back together. And I belive he has done it a second time within the game. He can also manipulat gravity and drain Iron-Mans energy. He was also shot with a Nuclear Missile and he still didn't die. He also was shown to Teleport and has Telepathy.

This is just talking about Beat powers.

With Coles actual powers(Keep in mind he should have about every conduits powers and can increase them) he can use his TK Vortex etc...

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rogueshadow  Moderator

@wardemon32: Actually I was talking about Cole directly before he combats the beast. My bad.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dextersinister

@pr0metheus said:

Batman and Wolverine are above a bloodlusted Wizard with death spells?

It's probably a speed thing, imagine Palpatine had to shoot out "go go lightning" every time he used his power.

It's funny that despite all the fuss they give over wizards power it's the one with better reflexes that normally wins.

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 6

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone is stomped except Human Torch and Iron Man and i think it stops at Iron Man

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@pr0metheus: Yes, definitely. I doubt she could tag Cole, he's very fast, can block attacks and has free running attacks, Ionic Vortex could maybe one shot her too, she isn't quick enough, Wolverine or Bats would stomp her in my opinion.

Regardless.

Ends in sex.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 rogueshadow  Moderator
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at Wolverine.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Spidey.

Jmarshmallow

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pope052

@monsterstomp:

Care to elaborate? An electricity bolt to Logan's Adamantium would travel around and shock his entire body.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

If he tried really hard, he could clear. But Wolvie and Spiderman would give him one hell of a repair bill...

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wolverine008

@pope052 said:

@monsterstomp:

Care to elaborate? An electricity bolt to Logan's Adamantium would travel around and shock his entire body.

Wolverine has shaken off electrocution before.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pope052

@wolverine08:

Fair enough, but I need reasoning as to why Wolverine would defeat Cole.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@monsterstomp:

Woops I thought the 3 Xenomorphs were running the gauntlet despite what the title says lol.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@monsterstomp:

Ah, okay.

@wolverine08

You still agreed with him, why do you think Cole would lose to Wolverine?

I read it the same way Stomp did too.................................................... LOL.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 juiceboks  Moderator

@pope052 said:

@monsterstomp:

Way to discredit Cole..

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

@pope052 said:

@monsterstomp:

Way to discredit Cole..

Read post 24.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@wolverine08 I didnt think you were talking about the Xenomorphs when you replied to the electricity argument. Since Xenomorphs have nothing to do with electricity..

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 I didnt think you were talking about the Xenomorphs when you replied to the electricity argument. Since Xenomorphs have nothing to do with electricity..

Stupid posts just sound stupid all around. Lol.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I think he has a challenging fight at rounds 4, 5 and 6. If he somehow made it past them, which I am really not sure he makes it past HT, I think he would get stomped (hard) by Iron Man.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Batman, oh and before you even ask.....cus he's Batman.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hermoine stalemates. Bloodlusted she does Fiendfyre. Which keeps going based on fuel to burn iirc and is only put out after everything that can be burned is gone. It's also very powerful. If he doesn't KO her immediately afterwards, she can do a few other things to maybe win, but Fiendfyre should keep fighting for her. Assuming she knows the spell cause she knows everything.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

Cole's Polarity Wall would keep him protected from her spells, which doesn't use up any electricity running through Cole's body.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DarkRaiden

@pope052 said:

@darkraiden:

Cole's Polarity Wall would keep him protected from her spells, which doesn't use up any electricity running through Cole's body.

from a giant, magic fire construct that moves?

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pope052

@darkraiden:

Cole could deflect the spell with his blasts. And since this is Evil Cole, what is stopping him from absorbing the spell's energy to add to his own? It is fire, and some of the powers that Evil Cole possesses are fire-based.

Not to mention, Hermione isn't fast enough to utilize her spells before a lightning bolt hits her, but even if she had somewhat decent reactions, Cole has tagged and beaten Kessler, a teleporter and time manipulator.

Hermione has no durability to slug it out with Cole either. While Cole's durability isn't necessarily his strong factor, he can take a certain amount of bullets from point blank range. Hermione would need to stay in cover consistently, where as Cole can utilize his defense rather quickly while delivering offense. One napalm grenade would throw Hermione out of her cover position, while stunned she gets incinerated.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@darkraiden:

Cole could deflect the spell with his blasts. And since this is Evil Cole, what is stopping him from absorbing the spell's energy to add to his own? It is fire, and some of the evil powers that Cole posseses in IF2 are fire-based.

Not to mention, Hermione isn't fast enough to utilize her spells before a lightning bolt hits her, but even if she had somewhat decent reactions, Cole has tagged and beaten Kessler, a teleporter and time manipulator.

Hermione has no durability to slug it out with Cole either. While Cole's durability isn't necessarily his strong factor, he can take a certain amount of bullets from point blank range. Hermione would need to stay in cover consistently, where as Cole can utilize his defense rather quickly while delivering offense, forcing Hermione out of her cover position, that in which she gets incinerated.

I know this. But I think she can get off one spell before Cole tries to obliterate her. As for absorbing it....it's magic fire. Unless he's shown the ability to absorb magic.....it shouldn't work. and actually, that's likely to be his downfall and make him die quicker. Hermoine's gonna die more than likely, 8/10 times. But I think at least 9/10 times she'll force a stalemate.

It's simply a spell she says once that she may or may not be able to control and after that it moves w/o her consent or needing to be alive. Once she casts it it's out there until all fuel is gone.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pope052

@darkraiden:

As for absorbing it....it's magic fire. Unless he's shown the ability to absorb magic.....it shouldn't work. and actually, that's likely to be his downfall and make him die quicker. Hermoine's gonna die more than likely, 8/10 times. But I think at least 9/10 times she'll force a stalemate.

Well, he hasn't absorbed any magic, but I don't see why it would harm him if he absorbed it. Everything he absorbs gets transferred into electrical energy IIRC. And anyway, I don't see how one spell would force a stalemate 9/10 times, Cole could still hit her in the face with a lightning bolt while keeping his shield active.

It's simply a spell she says once that she may or may not be able to control and after that it moves w/o her consent or needing to be alive. Once she casts it it's out there until all fuel is gone.

Cole would still kill her, it doesn't matter if the spell was still active. He still cleared the round.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@darkraiden:

As for absorbing it....it's magic fire. Unless he's shown the ability to absorb magic.....it shouldn't work. and actually, that's likely to be his downfall and make him die quicker. Hermoine's gonna die more than likely, 8/10 times. But I think at least 9/10 times she'll force a stalemate.

Well, he hasn't absorbed any magic, but I don't see why it would harm him if he absorbed it. Everything he absorbs gets transferred into electrical energy IIRC. And anyway, I don't see how one spell would force a stalemate 9/10 times, Cole could still hit her in the face with a lightning bolt while keeping his shield active.

Cole would still kill her, it doesn't matter if the spell was still active. He still cleared the round.

THE SPELL WOULD END UP KILLING HIM! That forces a stalemate. Cause he doesn't get to the next round. It's a stalemate.

And he can't even absorb magic until proven. It won't be converted into electrical energy.....until proven. The one spell is very deadly and powerful (one of the few things able to destroy horcruxes). It will force a stalemate because he has no way to stop it.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 5, surely won't get past 6.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 rogueshadow  Moderator

@darkraiden: I'm pretty sure that Hermione never used Fiendfyre, I doubt she could control it all, she's good, but she's only a teenager.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pope052

@darkraiden:

If Cole kills Hermione, then the round ends, there's no loophole. Sure her spell would still be active, but Cole killed her and that's all that is necessary to clear the round, unless stated otherwise.

I need indications on how big, and how destructive this spell is before I make accurate judgement on how Cole would handle this. It would need the power output of a Ray-Sphere to kill Cole, seeming how Cole could activate a Ray-Sphere in his hands and it had no affect on him other than absorbing partial energy from it, where as everything else was wiped out. Cole also survived being forced into his biggest weakness, water.

Even if the spell would be too much for Cole to handle, what makes you think Hermione would be fast enough to complete the spell and/or react before Cole ravages her with lightning bolts? Or sends an Ionic Vortex towards her?

The point is, you seem to be stuck on one method of merely a stalemate for Hermione, where as Cole beats her in every other way. She isn't fast enough to dodge Cole's attacks and utilize a spell, where as Cole is fast enough to deflect Hermione's spells and attack her simultaneously.

The spell itself seems very out of character, and you even inferred yourself that Hermione had never used the spell and with only assumptions that Hermione knows how to use the spell because "she knows everything". Hermione may be blood-lusted but nothing implies that she's out of character, nor that she knows how to even utilize the spell at all.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I'm pretty sure that Hermione never used Fiendfyre, I doubt she could control it all, she's good, but she's only a teenager.

@pope052 said:

@darkraiden:

If Cole kills Hermione, then the round ends, there's no loophole. Sure her spell would still be active, but Cole killed her and that's all that is necessary to clear the round, unless stated otherwise.

I need indications on how big, and how destructive this spell is before I make accurate judgement on how Cole would handle this. It would need the power output of a Ray-Sphere to kill Cole, seeming how Cole could activate a Ray-Sphere in his hands and it had no affect on him other than absorbing partial energy from it, where as everything else was wiped out. Cole also survived being forced into his biggest weakness, water.

Even if the spell would be too much for Cole to handle, what makes you think Hermione would be fast enough to complete the spell and/or react before Cole ravages her with lightning bolts? Or sends an Ionic Vortex towards her?

The point is, you seem to be stuck on one method of merely a stalemate for Hermione, where as Cole beats her in every other way. She isn't fast enough to dodge Cole's attacks and utilize a spell, where as Cole is fast enough to deflect Hermione's spells and attack her simultaneously.

The spell itself seems very out of character, and you even inferred yourself that Hermione had never used the spell and with only assumptions that Hermione knows how to use the spell because "she knows everything". Hermione may be blood-lusted but nothing implies that she's out of character, nor that she knows how to even utilize the spell at all.

I doubt she can control it either. She never used it but she's seen it and IIRC knows what is it is. I mean Crabbe used it and he sucks. When uncontrolled, is when it's the most dangerous IMO which is why it's a stalemate.

Here's how i see it, Cole points, she points, he does lightning, she does Fiendfyre. Both die, though Cole survives a bit longer. Stalemate.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 rogueshadow  Moderator

@pope052: @darkraiden: @pope052: Are you guys arguing that if they stalemate Cole wins? That is the case, he is fully regenerates fully between rounds. And as I've said, I'm 95% sure Hermione can't create Fiendfyre, if she could, Ionic Vortex or his teleporting ability will do to get away from it whilst she burns herself since sh can't control the spell. Hermione wouldn't even attempt that spell, even bloodlusted she's not dumb enough to try an incredibly powerful spell she's not sure she could do that could potentially kill her. Also, Cole has a healing factor, combined with his fire based abilities, which would probably tank at least some of the fire based damage, and he's not going to hang around in flame,. he's very fast, can hover and can teleport short distances. I say Cole can beat her, he'll fire an Ionic Vortex instantly since it's evil karma. A maximum power Hermione could make a protego totalus to stop that... maybe, but theres still a dozen other ways he can take her down, granted, there are ways she can take him down, I don't see her tagging him with anything but a broad ranged attack, a stupify or expelliarmus bolt won't cut it when he regularly dodges bullets and ice blasts. I think Hermione can maybe take him down, but her chances are slim. Unless I'm overlooking some things since I haven't read the books in about 3 years. I'm the OP - obviously. Hermione wasn't really supposed to be the main challenge honestly, I'm surprised that a couple of people have ranked her so highly.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 juiceboks  Moderator

@darkraiden You really think Hermoine is dumb enough to use a spell she has never casted and has no idea how to control? Let alone open with it? If she wants a fire spell, there's always Incendio.

Xaijinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at spidey. Cole never shows being able to react to such a quick and agile opponent. Peter just jumps around making cole use up his energy, and then while cole tries to recharge he gets webbed and beaten to a pulp. Wolverine would be tough too but I can imagine electric type attacks are amplified when the recipient has a metal skeleton.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden You really think Hermoine is dumb enough to use a spell she has never casted and has no idea how to control? Let alone open with it? If she wants a fire spell, there's always Incendio.

Bloodlusted, morals off? Yeah. She'd want the maximum killing spell that won't miss. I assume she's smart enough for that. I mean she can easily apparate away if it gets out of control so....no harm to her really.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 rogueshadow  Moderator

@darkraiden: I asked this question about Hermione bloodlust = Hermione suicidal too. And like both me and @juiceboks said, she's far too smart to do that, bloodlust doesn't = retarded. Cole can Teleport just as easily as Hermione can apparate, more easily in fact because it makes her feel sick.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cole could probably stop at Spidey, as that would be a good argument, but I'll stick with him winning. I don't see him beating Human Torch though so I'll say he stops there.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: I asked this question about Hermione bloodlust = Hermione suicidal too. And like both me and @juiceboks said, she's far too smart to do that, bloodlust doesn't = retarded. Cole can Teleport just as easily as Hermione can apparate, more easily in fact because it makes her feel sick.

Apparating still makes her feel sick? I am disappoint