• 75 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for logy5000
#1 Posted by logy5000 (7144 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE Anti-Monitor (full power) vs. Rune King Thor, Odin, Dark Phoenix, Thorbuster Ironman, Hulk, Apocalypse, Prof. X, Wolverine, Namor, Human Torch, Thing, Storm, Colossus, Juggernaut, & Mandarin.

All bloodlusted.

Fight takes place in Marvel.

No outside help.

Who wins?

Avatar image for mk111
#2 Posted by mk111 (3148 posts) - - Show Bio

That....is one big team!

But I've heard that Anti-Moniter is pretty much invincible.

Avatar image for thesecondopinion
#3 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like it's going to be a tie because what's it going to do to Juggernaut?

Stalemate/

Avatar image for dredeuced
#4 Posted by Dredeuced (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Looks like it's going to be a tie because what's it going to do to Juggernaut?

Stalemate/

Go to Cytorrak's realm, kick his ass, come back and stomp on poor Cain.

Avatar image for calebhara
#5 Posted by CalebHara (2421 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Looks like it's going to be a tie because what's it going to do to Juggernaut?

Stalemate/

Go to Cytorrak's realm, kick his ass, come back and stomp on poor Cain.

LOL this. He would wipe out Cytorakk's realm easy.

Avatar image for thesecondopinion
#6 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (625 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara said:

@Dredeuced said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Looks like it's going to be a tie because what's it going to do to Juggernaut?

Stalemate/

Go to Cytorrak's realm, kick his ass, come back and stomp on poor Cain.

LOL this. He would wipe out Cytorakk's realm easy.

Nope he can't. Cyttorak's realm has no matter.

Avatar image for AssertingValor
#7 Posted by AssertingValor (7977 posts) - - Show Bio

Possible RKT solo

Avatar image for emperorb777
#8 Posted by Emperorb777 (9603 posts) - - Show Bio

The entire team doesn't stand a chance.

Avatar image for dredeuced
#9 Posted by Dredeuced (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion said:

@CalebHara said:

@Dredeuced said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Looks like it's going to be a tie because what's it going to do to Juggernaut?

Stalemate/

Go to Cytorrak's realm, kick his ass, come back and stomp on poor Cain.

LOL this. He would wipe out Cytorakk's realm easy.

Nope he can't. Cyttorak's realm has no matter.

12% of his universe is literally called the "physical aspect." How can something be physical but not matter?

Avatar image for killemall
#10 Posted by Killemall (18938 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah this is a stomp for COIE AM, and no way in hell is RKT beating COIE Anti Monitor.

Avatar image for i_am_warlock
#11 Posted by I_am_Warlock (293 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Nope he can't. Cyttorak's realm has no matter.

Anti Monitor doesnt give a $h%t. He is going to much on his realm, much like a fat kid munches on a packet of crips. Either produce a feat from Cyttorak that puts him on similar power level as AM, or he gets eaten much like everyone else.

And i dont give two hoots to "OMG he is teh extra-dimensional "

Avatar image for neongamewave
#12 Posted by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

AM wins.

Avatar image for thesecondopinion
#13 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (625 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

@CalebHara said:

@Dredeuced said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Looks like it's going to be a tie because what's it going to do to Juggernaut?

Stalemate/

Go to Cytorrak's realm, kick his ass, come back and stomp on poor Cain.

LOL this. He would wipe out Cytorakk's realm easy.

Nope he can't. Cyttorak's realm has no matter.

12% of his universe is literally called the "physical aspect." How can something be physical but not matter?

Dr. Strange already addressed that durring #44 and other classics. The Crimson Bands are Multidimensional and can phase through every layer of reality to interact with them. In the 3rd dimension 3D space. It can assume a "Physical status" to capture those that are physical. But as mentioned in #44, the essence of the Crimson Bands (Cyttorak) isn't made out of "molecules" like our reailty. No proton, no neutron, no eletron, no quarks, no neutrino, no frequency wave, no atom, no molecule, no matter.

It's magic....

There is another incident that supports this through an X-Men arc; where Magneto tries to lock onto Juggernaut's "atoms", but could not do it.

Magic/

Avatar image for thesecondopinion
#14 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (625 posts) - - Show Bio

@I_am_Warlock said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Nope he can't. Cyttorak's realm has no matter.

Anti Monitor doesnt give a $h%t. He is going to much on his realm, much like a fat kid munches on a packet of crips. Either produce a feat from Cyttorak that puts him on similar power level as AM, or he gets eaten much like everyone else.

And i dont give two hoots to "OMG he is teh extra-dimensional "

Cyttorak vs COIE Anti-Monitor is the equivlent of firing an anti-matter/matter photon torpedeo at a ghost.....

No can do.

Avatar image for i_am_warlock
#15 Posted by I_am_Warlock (293 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Cyttorak vs COIE Anti-Monitor is the equivlent of firing an anti-matter/matter photon torpedeo at a ghost.....

No can do.

Juggernaut didnt have much problem punching him in the face.

Avatar image for thanosii
#16 Posted by thanosii (2502 posts) - - Show Bio

wasnt AM stopped by omega beams and thrown in a star???

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
#17 Posted by beautifulrevery (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

@I_am_Warlock said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Cyttorak vs COIE Anti-Monitor is the equivlent of firing an anti-matter/matter photon torpedeo at a ghost.....

No can do.

Juggernaut didnt have much problem punching him in the face.

Juggernaut=Magic >.>

Avatar image for bluehope
#18 Posted by BlueHope (2671 posts) - - Show Bio

AM wins, Juggs maybe can endure his attacks but a stomp of AM is enough to bury him

Avatar image for thesecondopinion
#19 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (625 posts) - - Show Bio

@I_am_Warlock said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Cyttorak vs COIE Anti-Monitor is the equivlent of firing an anti-matter/matter photon torpedeo at a ghost.....

No can do.

Juggernaut didnt have much problem punching him in the face.

That was a trial to test subject Cain Marko was worthy of being grant the power of the Juggernaut.

Trial = A Test.

Avatar image for logy5000
#20 Posted by logy5000 (7144 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick said:

Possible RKT solo

I hope you're kidding.

Avatar image for terry2012
#21 Posted by terry2012 (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: This.

Avatar image for AssertingValor
#22 Posted by AssertingValor (7977 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: nah, i have my unpopular reasons why i believe so.

Avatar image for logy5000
#23 Posted by logy5000 (7144 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick: How does RKT beat AM?

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
#24 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3947 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that the Juggernaut that fought Nightmare this thread is talking about?

Nightmare's power stats:

Avatar image for matmatxm8
#25 Edited by matmatxm8 (618 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick said:

Possible RKT solo

no, RKT is just a galaxy buster

COIE is multiversal,

so that means RKT can't solo

Avatar image for morganfreeman
#26 Posted by MorganFreeman (448 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@LordMaverick: How does RKT beat AM?

I wouldd like to know this as well.

Anti-Monitor wins this unless LordMaverick convinces me otherwise with his argument of RKT soloing the battle.

Avatar image for AssertingValor
#27 Posted by AssertingValor (7977 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: Well we know that the AM energies are not replenishing. In the end of COIE the AM was taking energies from his own universe to replenish himself.

The feats i've seen Thor accomplish, such as damaging celestials, allows me to believe that in RKT form he should have no problem delivering an energy blast equal to that of Apokilypse and finishing off the AM with blows like superman did.

Avatar image for logy5000
#28 Posted by logy5000 (7144 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick: Yeah, he was drained to near nothing in that fight.

At full power he was multiversal. And his anti matter energy could simply consume RKT.

Avatar image for AssertingValor
#29 Posted by AssertingValor (7977 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: Thats possible yes

Avatar image for magethor
#30 Posted by Magethor (1128 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@LordMaverick: Yeah, he was drained to near nothing in that fight.

At full power he was multiversal. And his anti matter energy could simply consume RKT.

The only thing anti-matter can effect is matter. So yes, he can effect or consume a multiverse, but only the matter part of it. Any realm or pocket that isn't matter, like Mephisto's realm for example won't be effected by anti-matter.

Avatar image for AssertingValor
#31 Posted by AssertingValor (7977 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor: If i remember right (not sure) his machine did all the work in absorbing positive matter universes. I don't remember him doing it on his own.

Avatar image for magethor
#32 Posted by Magethor (1128 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Rune King Thor
  • Odin
  • Dark Phoenix
  • Thorbuster Ironman
  • Hulk
  • Apocalypse
  • Prof. X
  • Wolverine
  • Namor
  • Human Torch
  • Thing
  • Storm
  • Colossus
  • Juggernaut
  • Mandarin
  1. Everyone that is highlighted and underlined is NOT made out of matter.
  2. Everyone that is scratched off is made out of matter, but can function mentally in the astral plane (Astral Plane is NOT matter)
  3. Everyone that is highlighted and italic is made out of matter but is effectedly boosted or reignforced by an outside source that isn't matter.
Avatar image for saren
#33 Posted by Saren (27592 posts) - - Show Bio

How many accounts could you possibly need, Bastro? That's three of them in this thread so far.

Avatar image for dredeuced
#34 Posted by Dredeuced (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

How many accounts could you possibly need, Bastro? That's three of them in this thread so far.

The heck?

Avatar image for lubeman
#35 Posted by LubeMan (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

That....is one big team!

But I've heard that Anti-Moniter is pretty much invincible.

Not quite, SG nearly took him out, shattered his armour, made him run, even though she ended up dying. This was before he got amped.

Avatar image for logy5000
#36 Posted by logy5000 (7144 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor: But AM can still one-shot Thor.

Avatar image for logy5000
#37 Posted by logy5000 (7144 posts) - - Show Bio

@LubeMan: I really think that shouldn't count since at the end of the series he was taking blows from SA supes with no problem.

Avatar image for lubeman
#38 Posted by LubeMan (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@LubeMan: I really think that shouldn't count since at the end of the series he was taking blows from SA supes with no problem.

That's why I stated before he was amped.

Avatar image for entropy_aegis
#39 Posted by entropy_aegis (19284 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii said:

wasnt AM stopped by omega beams and thrown in a star???

Omega Beams used by Darkseid when he was written consistently powerful and Monitor himself was weakened a lot.

Avatar image for hyper_god
#40 Posted by Hyper_God (939 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

How many accounts could you possibly need, Bastro? That's three of them in this thread so far.

I doubt Magethor is Bastro . If that is whom you're referring to . The same probably follows for TheSecondOpinion as well .

@Magethor said:

The only thing anti-matter can effect is matter. So yes, he can effect or consume a multiverse, but only the matter part of it. Any realm or pocket that isn't matter, like Mephisto's realm for example won't be effected by anti-matter.

Mephisto being temporarily disincorporated by an anti-matter blast from Doom disagrees with you .

Avatar image for outside_85
#41 Posted by Outside_85 (18793 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii said:

wasnt AM stopped by omega beams and thrown in a star???

He was fired upon by Darkseid (who ordered Apokalips to shoot) when he was already effectively crippled, the SA Superman finished him off with a good old fist to the face.

Avatar image for thanosii
#42 Posted by thanosii (2502 posts) - - Show Bio

So i guess the answer is yes!!!! In maybe a non canon cross over a hungry Galactus basically luaghed off a full OG blast so even in a low powered state thts a low showing

Avatar image for sethlol
#43 Posted by Sethlol (1308 posts) - - Show Bio

AM literally just hand waves the team away.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
#44 Posted by Albertphytagoras (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti monitor should stomp.

Avatar image for frozen
#45 Edited by Frozen (20878 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE Anti-Monitor took on the pre-crisis Multiverse...

Avatar image for jwwprod
#46 Posted by JwwProd (19614 posts) - - Show Bio

The teams only hopes are Rune King Thor, Odin & Dark Phoenix but even they get curbstomped.

Avatar image for mikep12
#47 Posted by mikep12 (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

Ant-Monitor stomps

Avatar image for frozen
#48 Edited by Frozen (20878 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor has a decent chance, at best.

Avatar image for bronze_surfer
#49 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (3072 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: no he does not. COIE Anti monitor was destroying the infinte DC Multiverse. RKT is just above skyfather level

Avatar image for dondave
#50 Edited by dondave (41626 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE AM ftw