Coie anti monitor vs Phoenix force

  • 149 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
#1 Posted by slacker the hacker (10314 posts) - - Show Bio

3 days prep fight takes place in space
Avatar image for hellos
#2 Posted by Hellos (8886 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker said:
"3 days prep fight takes place in space "

It absolutely doesn't matter where said fight takes place, it would destroy the universe if not multiple universes. Either way White Crown I don't believe has the feats to beat the walking DCU retcon monster know as COIE AM.
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
#3 Posted by slacker the hacker (10314 posts) - - Show Bio

keep em coming
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
#4 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (4095 posts) - - Show Bio

AM stomps. 

Avatar image for innervenom123
#5 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29886 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" AM stomps.  "
Avatar image for jedixman
#6 Posted by JediXMan (42910 posts) - - Show Bio

AM vs any Phoenix except White Phoenix is unfair. White Phoenix lasts about two panels longer, but she gets destroyed too. 
 
Anti-Monitor wins.

Moderator
Avatar image for silversentry
#7 Posted by SilverSentry (2520 posts) - - Show Bio







 
 
Avatar image for nighthunter
#8 Posted by Nighthunter (29641 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-monitor

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
#9 Edited by slacker the hacker (10314 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverSentry:
My favorite picture i loved coie
Avatar image for king_saturn
#10 Posted by King Saturn (223204 posts) - - Show Bio
the Anti Monitor for the win
Avatar image for finalstar86
#11 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done
COIE wins effortlessly

Avatar image for sexy_merc
#12 Posted by Sexy Merc (42478 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor and what's the point of preparation with these two characters? :P

Avatar image for pr_beyonder
#13 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2528 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor is so ugly lol
Avatar image for king_saturn
#14 Posted by King Saturn (223204 posts) - - Show Bio
Anti Monitor looks like a Fisher Price Toy... 
Avatar image for capall
#15 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Anti Monitor looks like a Fisher Price Toy...  "
lol
Avatar image for why_so_serious
#16 Posted by why so serious (1379 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor would beat the cra outta Phoenix.

Avatar image for courtney12490
#17 Posted by courtney12490 (3512 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" AM vs any Phoenix except White Phoenix is unfair. White Phoenix lasts about two panels longer, but she gets destroyed too.   Anti-Monitor wins. "
This. 
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
#18 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9449 posts) - - Show Bio

despite the lack of far more impressive feats, that does not mean that the Anti-Monitor is more powerful than the Phoenix Force.. the Anti-Monitor has destroyed countless universes and stalemated a fully powered Spectre.. but the Phoenix also did something similar to that.. if you would recall, Necrom with an insignificant fraction of the Phoenix Force managed to compress infinite numbers of alternate universes in singularity.. plus the Phoenix itself is a bonified Multiversal/Omniversal being.. when Rachel Summers was granted the full power of the Phoenix, she was able to go toe to toe with the omnipotent Beyonder, a feat nearly unprecedented even by the most powerful cosmic entities.. and unlike the Anti-Monitor, her being is essential in creation.. she is the resurrection force, the mother of stars, the primal force of creation, the judge of evolution, the promise of life after death.. despite her low showings, i doubt even the Anti-Monitor can destroy a being created specifically to ensure creation after destruction..

Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#19 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" despite the lack of far more impressive feats, that does not mean that the Anti-Monitor is more powerful than the Phoenix Force.. the Anti-Monitor has destroyed countless universes and stalemated a fully powered Spectre.. but the Phoenix also did something similar to that.. if you would recall, Necrom with an insignificant fraction of the Phoenix Force managed to compress infinite numbers of alternate universes in singularity.. plus the Phoenix itself is a bonified Multiversal/Omniversal being.. when Rachel Summers was granted the full power of the Phoenix, she was able to go toe to toe with the omnipotent Beyonder, a feat nearly unprecedented even by the most powerful cosmic entities.. and unlike the Anti-Monitor, her being is essential in creation.. she is the resurrection force, the mother of stars, the primal force of creation, the judge of evolution, the promise of life after death.. despite her low showings, i doubt even the Anti-Monitor can destroy a being created specifically to ensure creation after destruction.. "
That was Merlyn
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
#20 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9449 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:

" @lord_oraculous016 said:

" despite the lack of far more impressive feats, that does not mean that the Anti-Monitor is more powerful than the Phoenix Force.. the Anti-Monitor has destroyed countless universes and stalemated a fully powered Spectre.. but the Phoenix also did something similar to that.. if you would recall, Necrom with an insignificant fraction of the Phoenix Force managed to compress infinite numbers of alternate universes in singularity.. plus the Phoenix itself is a bonified Multiversal/Omniversal being.. when Rachel Summers was granted the full power of the Phoenix, she was able to go toe to toe with the omnipotent Beyonder, a feat nearly unprecedented even by the most powerful cosmic entities.. and unlike the Anti-Monitor, her being is essential in creation.. she is the resurrection force, the mother of stars, the primal force of creation, the judge of evolution, the promise of life after death.. despite her low showings, i doubt even the Anti-Monitor can destroy a being created specifically to ensure creation after destruction.. "
That was Merlyn "
what do yo mean? Merlyn, alongside Feron were students of Necrom.. when Feron managed to contact the Phoenix and made it project a tower throughout the Multiverse/Omniverse so that it could exist in all realities at once.. this created a Energy Matrix.. when Necrom tried to steal the power of the Phoenix from Feron, Merlyn jumped into the Energy Matrix.. Necrom managed to get hold of a insignificant fraction of the Phoenix which gave him god-like powers and as such he was able to compress infinite numbers of alternate universes in singularity..
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#21 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016: Merlyn projected the power across the multiverse through the energy matrix, not necrom.
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
#22 Edited by lord_oraculous016 (9449 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth:  it was neither of them who projected the towers across the Multiverse.. it was the phoenix which did that with the aid of Feron.. Necrom wanted the power of the Phoenix and tried to steal it.. Merlyn just jumped into the created Energy Matrix..
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#23 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016: I'll give you scans when I wake up, later.
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
#24 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9449 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:

" @lord_oraculous016: I'll give you scans when I wake up, later. "

or i could give you some right now ^__^ 

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
#25 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2962 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:

" @lord_oraculous016: I'll give you scans when I wake up, later. "

or i could give you some right now ^__^ 

 
 
"


LOL...

 

Yea Phoenix is really underestimated by alot of people...

 

& the FullPhoenix would destroy COIE AM...

Avatar image for a_touch_of_class__atc_
#26 Posted by A Touch of Class (ATC) (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Pheonix Force gets horribly destroyed. It's preposterous that people are calling it an omniversal entity when evidence suggests otherwise :/

Avatar image for the_warlord
#27 Posted by The_Warlord (1831 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" AM stomps.  "
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
#28 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9449 posts) - - Show Bio
@A Touch of Class (ATC) said:
" Pheonix Force gets horribly destroyed. It's preposterous that people are calling it an omniversal entity when evidence suggests otherwise :/ "
how can one destroy something which was specifically created by the Creator himself to serve as the force of creation, life and resurrection??? suggesting such idea is upsetting the logical and cosmological balance of the very fabric of being..
Avatar image for why_so_serious
#29 Posted by why so serious (1379 posts) - - Show Bio
then u don't know who the Anti-Monitor is.  stop spamming.
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
#30 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2962 posts) - - Show Bio
@why so serious said:
"then u don't know who the Anti-Monitor is.  stop spamming. "

Or you don;t know anything about the Phoenix more likely...
Avatar image for why_so_serious
#31 Posted by why so serious (1379 posts) - - Show Bio
Or maybe you just don't like me. Dude, this guy refuses to believe that the phoenix can be beaten. That's just plain dumb
Avatar image for a_touch_of_class__atc_
#32 Posted by A Touch of Class (ATC) (591 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @A Touch of Class (ATC) said:
" Pheonix Force gets horribly destroyed. It's preposterous that people are calling it an omniversal entity when evidence suggests otherwise :/ "
how can one destroy something which was specifically created by the Creator himself to serve as the force of creation, life and resurrection??? suggesting such idea is upsetting the logical and cosmological balance of the very fabric of being.. "
That isn't true at all :/ Phoenix is the force of all life not of all reality. The Universe would be able to sustain itself without the Phoenix's existence.
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
#34 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9449 posts) - - Show Bio
@A Touch of Class (ATC):  then i would beg to disagree.. yes the Phoenix is the force of life.. it is the mother of stars as very existence fuels them.. and contrary to what you have said, the Universe cannot sustain itself without the Phoenix Force.. she is the source of life in the cosmos.. denying her existence means condemning the entire creation to a void of eternal nothingness.. as stated by Roma, Watcher and Death herself.. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for finalstar86
#35 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@A Touch of Class (ATC) said:
" Pheonix Force gets horribly destroyed. It's preposterous that people are calling it an omniversal entity when evidence suggests otherwise :/ "
Agreed the PF gets slaughtered
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
#36 Edited by lord_oraculous016 (9449 posts) - - Show Bio
@why so serious said:

" Or maybe you just don't like me. Dude, this guy refuses to believe that the phoenix can be beaten. That's just plain dumb "

i am not saying that it cannot be beaten.. an avatar of the Phoenix can and has been defeated several times.. because it goes down on how one can control it.. a being possessing the full power of the force maybe defeated by one who possesses a mere fraction of it.. and that logic is not dumb or absurd.. its a fact.. how can one defeat a being which is beyond death and was born between the void states of being? and tell me how can one permanently destroy something which was specifically created to serve as the resurrection force of creation.. one who ensures creation after destruction.. that is the purpose to its being.. that is the reason why, despite everything that happened, life still finds its way back.. the Phoenix is Life.. and life has no beginning nor end.. it has no origins nor finale, it is an eternal cycle.. and as i said, the Phoenix is the resurrection force.. the promise of life after death.. the very promise that God gave to his creation.. that death is not the end, rather it is just the beginning of an eternal life.. if you think my claims are wrong, then i give you the chance prove me otherwise..
Avatar image for a_touch_of_class__atc_
#37 Posted by A Touch of Class (ATC) (591 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016 said:

" @A Touch of Class (ATC):  then i would beg to disagree.. yes the Phoenix is the force of life.. it is the mother of stars as very existence fuels them.. and contrary to what you have said, the Universe cannot sustain itself without the Phoenix Force.. she is the source of life in the cosmos.. denying her existence means condemning the entire creation to a void of eternal nothingness.. as stated by Roma, Watcher and Death herself.. 
"

Phoenix's existence has no power or influence over Eternity/Infinity. If the Phoenix Force dies then the stars of reality die as well and kill off all life that need stars to live. However, Space and Time would continue on forever and all the life that is self sustained without the need of stars would go on existing without any trouble at all. The Phoenix Force is sustained by the psyche of living beings and depends on those living beings to survive. Without the life that requires stars to survive the Phoenix is absolutely nothing. So, really, "life" is the real sustenance of the stars and the Phoenix Force is the conceptual representation of the connection.
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
#38 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9449 posts) - - Show Bio
@A Touch of Class (ATC) said:

" @lord_oraculous016 said:

" @A Touch of Class (ATC):  then i would beg to disagree.. yes the Phoenix is the force of life.. it is the mother of stars as very existence fuels them.. and contrary to what you have said, the Universe cannot sustain itself without the Phoenix Force.. she is the source of life in the cosmos.. denying her existence means condemning the entire creation to a void of eternal nothingness.. as stated by Roma, Watcher and Death herself.. 
"

Phoenix's existence has no power or influence over Eternity/Infinity. If the Phoenix Force dies then the stars of reality die as well and kill off all life that need stars to live. However, Space and Time would continue on forever and all the life that is self sustained without the need of stars would go on existing without any trouble at all. The Phoenix Force is sustained by the psyche of living beings and depends on those living beings to survive. Without the life that requires stars to survive the Phoenix is absolutely nothing. So, really, "life" is the real sustenance of the stars and the Phoenix Force is the conceptual representation of the connection. "
Eternity and Infinity represents the Universe in a physical manner.. both encompass all those which exist in the temporal and spatial axis.. Eternity and Infinity are the collective consciousness of all living things in the Universe.. they are every living thing and every living thing is them.. so in therefore, if the Phoenix which is the source of Life disappears,  all life will also vanish, leaving Eternity and Infinity into nothing but a empty husk.. and i think you got it all wrong.. the Phoenix isn't sustained by the psyche of living beings, but rather is the manifestation of these psyches as well as of the prime universal force of life.. in its natural form, which is a force.. it is maintained by Life's fiery cycle of death and rebirth.. it was CLEARLY stated on the scans posted above that the Phoenix is the source of life as well as the fuel of the stars.. that is why death and the others halted Galctus' foolish folly.. for it is condemning the entire cosmos of life, and without the Phoenix, no life shall ever come about again..

No Caption Provided

and even Eternity and Infinity is not forever.. as they died when the previous universe was destroyed and was later created when the new Big Bang occurred.. the Phoenix in its natural force is the Big Bang.. it was she who saved all life from eternal damnation.. and the idea of the Phoenix is dependent on live to exist is absurd.. the Phoenix was concieved on the void states of being.. her's was the fire that brought light to what was been infinite darkness and filled the firmament with life.. she is the embodiment of that wondrous transcendent act.. she is the passion of Creation..

No Caption Provided


No Caption Provided


No Caption Provided
Avatar image for why_so_serious
#39 Posted by why so serious (1379 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016 said:

" @why so serious said:

" Or maybe you just don't like me. Dude, this guy refuses to believe that the phoenix can be beaten. That's just plain dumb "

i am not saying that it cannot be beaten.. an avatar of the Phoenix can and has been defeated several times.. because it goes down on how one can control it.. a being possessing the full power of the force maybe defeated by one who possesses a mere fraction of it.. and that logic is not dumb or absurd.. its a fact.. how can one defeat a being which is beyond death and was born between the void states of being? and tell me how can one permanently destroy something which was specifically created to serve as the resurrection force of creation.. one who ensures creation after destruction.. that is the purpose to its being.. that is the reason why, despite everything that happened, life still finds its way back.. the Phoenix is Life.. and life has no beginning nor end.. it has no origins nor finale, it is an eternal cycle.. and as i said, the Phoenix is the resurrection force.. the promise of life after death.. the very promise that God gave to his creation.. that death is not the end, rather it is just the beginning of an eternal life.. if you think my claims are wrong, then i give you the chance prove me otherwise.. "
The Anti-Monitor still has better feats than the Phoenix.  COIE Anti-Monitor ate an infinite amount of freaking UNIVERSES, and the Spectre at full power after absorbing the powers of some of the most powerful beings in the DC Universe was unable to put him down.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
#40 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9449 posts) - - Show Bio
@why so serious said:

" @lord_oraculous016 said:

" @why so serious said:

" Or maybe you just don't like me. Dude, this guy refuses to believe that the phoenix can be beaten. That's just plain dumb "

i am not saying that it cannot be beaten.. an avatar of the Phoenix can and has been defeated several times.. because it goes down on how one can control it.. a being possessing the full power of the force maybe defeated by one who possesses a mere fraction of it.. and that logic is not dumb or absurd.. its a fact.. how can one defeat a being which is beyond death and was born between the void states of being? and tell me how can one permanently destroy something which was specifically created to serve as the resurrection force of creation.. one who ensures creation after destruction.. that is the purpose to its being.. that is the reason why, despite everything that happened, life still finds its way back.. the Phoenix is Life.. and life has no beginning nor end.. it has no origins nor finale, it is an eternal cycle.. and as i said, the Phoenix is the resurrection force.. the promise of life after death.. the very promise that God gave to his creation.. that death is not the end, rather it is just the beginning of an eternal life.. if you think my claims are wrong, then i give you the chance prove me otherwise.. "
The Anti-Monitor still has better feats than the Phoenix.  COIE Anti-Monitor ate an infinite amount of freaking UNIVERSES, and the Spectre at full power after absorbing the powers of some of the most powerful beings in the DC Universe was unable to put him down.....
i know and acknowledge that the Anti-Monitor has better showings.. the Spectre was backed up by the many magicians and sorcerers in fighting the Anti-Monitor during COIE and it only ended in a stalemate.. you see, my point is, despite the AM's better showings, he still doesn't have the power or more to say, the authority to permanently the PF.. Anti-Monitor destroying infinite amounts of Universes is indeed outstanding and all, but the Phoenix can also do something like that if it wishes.. proof? remember the time when Necrom managed to get hold of a portion of the Phoenix from Feron.. this portion granted him god-like powers.. with it, he managed to compress infinite numbers of alternate realities into singularity.. threaten to destroy them.. while Rachel while serving as a Phoenix avatar unknowingly combined two Universes together.. like what i said before, the power of the PF greatly varies from one possessor to another.. an experience possessor of even a fragment may proved to be more powerful than an inexperienced avatar with the full force.. that is the very reason why Jean Grey has died and resurrected many times.. it is because she needs to learn.. she cycles through life and death to understand the power of the Phoenix.. most Phoenix avatars show little concern a single universe.. like when Jean Grey as the White Phoenix of the Crown healed the entire 616 Universe in the palm of her hands.. Quentin Quire commented that if it was him, he'll just let it die.. and also when the Beyonder threaten to destroy the Multiverse/Omniverse with nothing more but a mere gesture, no other cosmic was able to defy him.. Rachel Summers, the then Phoenix avatar bravely engaged the Beyonder in combat.. of course she was defeated, but the Beyonder told her that she denies her own glory. that she remains as she is when she could be so much more.. with that the Beyonder gave her his own power and gave access to the full power of the Phoenix.. and with it, Rachel was able to got toe to toe with the Beyonder even managed to hurt the omnipotent Beyonder and overload him with power..

No Caption Provided


No Caption Provided


No Caption Provided

yet despite all that, the full extent of the power of the Phoenix is still yet to be defined.. it is the most unique and enigmatic of all.. a being without peers.. for it is not an abstract (like Eternity and Death) nor a comic being (like Galactus).. it is not a corporeal being nor doe it use a M-Body.. all we know about the Phoenix is that it is the embodiment of life and the passion of creation.. she is also the resurrection force.. the promise of life after death.. the very promise that God gave to his creation.. that death is not the end, rather it is just the beginning of an eternal life.. that is the reason why this nameless primal force was named "Phoenix".. the legendary bird of flame that rise again from the ashes of its death.. and with that ends the conclusion that the Anti-Monitor may be able to defeat most Phoenix avatars.. but the force itself.. very unlikely.. how can one destroy something which was specifically created by the Creator himself to serve as the force of creation, life and resurrection??? suggesting such idea is upsetting the logical and cosmological balance of the very fabric of being..  
Avatar image for darksoul7th
#41 Posted by darksoul7th (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Monitor has killed more than trillions of character from DC Multiverses!

Avatar image for tanet62
#42 Posted by TAneT62 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

PF

Avatar image for blackadamftw
#43 Posted by blackadamFTW (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

the Anti Monitor for the win

@InnerVenom123 said:

@RiseofApocalypse said:
" AM stomps. "

@JediXMan said:

AM vs any Phoenix except White Phoenix is unfair. White Phoenix lasts about two panels longer, but she gets destroyed too. Anti-Monitor wins.
Avatar image for chriskalaani
#44 Posted by chriskalaani (231 posts) - - Show Bio

as usual, phoenix gets her ass tapped

Avatar image for jimroote99
#45 Posted by jimroote99 (265 posts) - - Show Bio

AM simply absorbs her and ends her presence. not much of a contest

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
#46 Posted by deactivated-5b2e798651249 (7245 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE Anti-Monitor takes any version of Phoenix.

Avatar image for jackknight
#47 Posted by JackKnight (2974 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate

Avatar image for jackknight
#48 Posted by JackKnight (2974 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn: @Pr_Beyonder: If you like that look you should see him without his helmet LOL!

It's Mr Volcano LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for kingofkings1
#49 Posted by KingOfKings1 (2092 posts) - - Show Bio

Phenoix gives her head

Avatar image for jwwprod
#50 Posted by JwwProd (20961 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor