COG and Locust unite against an Ork WAAAGH(40k)

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

An Ork WAAAGH! numbering 200,000 Orks has found the planet of Sera and decided it would be the perfect place to break some heads. In response the Locust and COG have set aside their differences in order to turn back the new threat.

• The Orks will have whatever level of technology that is available to a WAAAGH! of this size to work with. They have a decent amount of Orks from each major Clan. The Warboss is a Blood Axe.
  • The Locust and COG have access to all their special characters and both are at their peak.
  • No Hammer of Dawn, the Orks took it out when they entered orbit since they it would blow up nicely.

Will Sera prevail or will the Orks give them a good stompin'?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: Not sure how this uh got missed, but just 200,000 orks? Locust solo, I hate the COG, so they get lolstomped. In fact the Locust finish the COG off without PIS and kill the orks, is this Pre E-day or no?

Also do the orks get spores? If the orks get spores, then locust lose by default as they can't fight another 2 front war. Lambent might actually win the day. MIGHT due to their infection and so on, but if not then the Orks win by default. Actually is the locust civil wa- nvm let me break this down before I answer.

1 is this before E-day or during any of the gears games ( 1, 2, or 3?)

2 Do the orks have spores well do they shoot out spores?

3 I have no idea what 200,000 orks would bring but nothing super big as it requires a few million to start bringing out the big guns, so prolly infantry and maybe a stompa with a few vehicles something the locust could take out with good planning

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: After E-Day during the second game, and the 200,000 is just a base number, if the conflict goes on long enough Orks can start congregating there to find a good fight(time period in this case will be like four months).

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: The conflict itself can certainly go on for a decent amount of time, issue is everyone's gonna lose to the lambent unless Adam fenix manages to figure out a way to save everyone, and if the Imulsion can't kill the orks, then the orks win by default as they won't be infected.