Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VERSUS

No Caption Provided

This is you, be honest wit yo' self son and tell me how you'll handle such scenarios. These are just those stupid people on the vids and such dressed up as clowns so they're only human. Nothing but a stranger in a costume trying to terrify civilians.

Scenario 1:

You're walking home from your local grocery store at 8pm because you forgot to purchase an item of some sort. You're casually walking home and you see this clown 20 metres away just standing by the side of the walkpath. What do you do? Note: Clown isn't armed.

Scenario 2: Same as S1 but the clown decides to sprint at you.

Scenario 3: Same as S2 but clown has a baseball bat.

Scenario 4:

You're driving home and see a clown on the street. It begins running towards you're car holding a rake. What do you do? Note: You can use whatever general equipment you have in your car, or you can simply reverse or make a U-turn. Your options are endless but must be realistic and something you would do.

Scenario 5:

It's 10pm at night and there's a clown just standing in front of your house/apartment with some balloons. What do you do?

Scenario 6:

Your walking home with your mum/gf/bf/a loved one at night and a clown decides to threaten your loved, making them almost faint. What do you do?

Scenario 7: Same as 6 except clown has a knife.

What would you do?

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

1 ignore

2 charge him and kick his ass

3 shoot

4 run over

5 call police and get my gun

6 kick his ass

7 shoot

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly?

1: Uneasily walk past it.

2: Shit my pants

3: Shit my pants worse.

4: Drive away. Probably wouldn't risk the legal repercussions of attacking it.

5: Call the police.

6: I guess I'd fight them.

7: Shit my pants.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Ignore
  2. Charge during his last three steps, sweep his feet, jump on him. From there the options to make sure he doesn't run at me again are many and varied.
  3. Throw the bag of groceries at him as he pulls back to swing, close distance and space between us. Fight ensues which hopefully I've gained enough surprise and momentum to win.
  4. Rake isn't a particularly dangerous weapon. Drive around him, call the police with location and description, maybe take a picture with the phone if I can. Not worth running him over and killing him.
  5. Call take picture, call police, and keep driving, come back when police are there.
  6. Assault said clown in a vicious and unfair manner, preferably with a loose piece of side walk or curb, while telling family to run and get help.
  7. Same as 6.

In the old days, I'd have had a much, much easier time of taking the clown out, and possibly would have been carrying to shoot him. These aren't the old days though. :)

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: your statement about the rake made me rethink my answer

If its a metal rake with spikes I'm running it over if its to stupid to move lol

If its one of those flimsy little rakes I'll swerve around if he gets clipped not my fault lol

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By helloman

1 ignore

2 beat him if he attacks

3 beat him if he attacks

4 speed up and just keep driving

5 call the police

6 call the police and if necessary, fight

7 same as above

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In all circumstances I run and find a safe place (I can easily outrun any prankster that's in white overalls and a polka dot shirt) then call the police, (tell them I believe the Clown to be armed) go home, start a coalition of clown resistance

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a runner and not an idiot, I run away. I don't care if I can kick his ass or not, I don't need to go to jail, lose my job and possibly my wife and children over a stupid clown.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: so people who are not gifted at running for long durations of time or very fast are idiots?

I'll be sure to remember that every time I hear bill bye or Neil Tyson talk about science related things lol

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: so people who are not gifted at running for long durations of time or very fast are idiots?

I'll be sure to remember that every time I hear bill bye or Neil Tyson talk about science related things lol

No you are equivocating my two different statements. Running and not being an idiot are unrelated to one another, but germane to this scenario.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay I get what you said now lol

I was thinking how in the hell does that make sense lol

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay I get what you said now lol

I was thinking how in the hell does that make sense lol

Haha, no problems!

comic_fan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scenario 1:

You're walking home from your local grocery store at 8pm because you forgot to purchase an item of some sort. You're casually walking home and you see this clown 20 metres away just standing by the side of the walkpath. What do you do? Note: Clown isn't armed.

Start power walking.

Scenario 2: Same as S1 but the clown decides to sprint at you.

Run like hell.

Scenario 3: Same as S2 but clown has a baseball bat.

Run like hell and probably scream like a girl.

Scenario 4:

You're driving home and see a clown on the street. It begins running towards you're car holding a rake. What do you do? Note: You can use whatever general equipment you have in your car, or you can simply reverse or make a U-turn. Your options are endless but must be realistic and something you would do.

Floor it outta there. Hit him with my car if he gets too close.

Scenario 5:

It's 10pm at night and there's a clown just standing in front of your house/apartment with some balloons. What do you do?

Turn the lights on and call my girlfriend. Also lock my door. This is the reaction that I am ashamed of.

Scenario 6:

Your walking home with your mum/gf/bf/a loved one at night and a clown decides to threaten your loved, making them almost faint. What do you do?

Depends on the threat. But I am probably going to get in a fight or call the cops.

Scenario 7: Same as 6 except clown has a knife.

Yeah, the costume doesn't really matter at this point. If someone threatens my family with a knife then I am going to do whatever I can to protect them.

Tell the person I'm with to call the cops and run while I stay between them while also trying to keep my distance.

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1: sprint away cause my slow ass ain't gonna sprint him but can outlast him.

2: fight and probs win. Trip him up and just keep punching tell he unconscious and then run like hell to a friends house because I don't want him near mine.

3: scream and try to lose him while finding something to fight him with.

4: run him the **** over.

5: police our just take a BB gun and/or a real gun and just fire warning shots after telling them I called the police and they haven't left yet.

6: fight and whoop him. Not that bad if a fighter.

7: just cover up who is almost past out and distract the clown long enough for police to get there and/or beating him up whether I can reason with him because I won't want to kill him if he is just pranking me.

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Ignore him, maybe call the police. Either way keep an eye on him as I walk by.
  2. Stand my ground, give him a look that tells that I'm not scared of him, maneuver myself to where I can trip him up as he is running... if he follows through with trying to attack me.
  3. Same as number 2, worst comes to worst I do carry a beefy pocket knife around with me, and since I don't live in the city (or a super densely populated area) I can low key get away with carrying around one of these... I have the option to beat him with it or turn on the strobe setting and blind him with it.
  4. More or less ignore, depending on how close he is to my home. Worst comes to worst I drive off, loop around the block a few times to make sure he isn't able to follow me, and call the cops and tell them what happened.
  5. Keep an eye on him, call the police, ready myself for a fight.
  6. Tell him off, fight back if needed. My girlfriend recovers quickly from said fainting and knees him in the balls.
  7. Sternly talk him down rather than telling him off outright. Psychologically planting the thought in his mind that he is in over his head. Brandish my own knife or billy club flashlight if needed and maybe make it out alive. Girlfriend kneeing him in the balls is also still an option.
Avatar image for celestialknight
CelestialKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CelestialKnight

Scenario 1:

Truthfully, I'm too much of an attention-getter to ignore such things. I'd pull out my phone and record him from afar. After, I'd call the police to report a clown sighting even if he hasn't done anything. I just wanted them to at least make a note of it.

Scenario 2:

Realistically, even if I'm near some store or place where there's a gathering of people, I'd move towards them. If not, I'd run at him and attack. Not too afraid of getting in trouble because I'd just claim self defense (I feel I can make a compelling case).

Scenario 3:

Run towards any place where there's other people while dialing police.

Scenario 4:

I'd feign running him over but afterwards, I'd drive away tbh and call police.

Scenario 5:

I'd call police. I'd also go outside with a few knives and start cackling. Do my best Jared Leto Joker impression. (Please know I am actually not joking about this. I'd seriously do this). Show my more insane and neurotic side.

Scenario 6:

I have anger management problems when I'm really pressed. I'd honestly let my anger take over willingly. And scream in his face. And calling the police in the process. I actually really don't give a lot of f's when I'm super pissed off. I'd scream at him with my most pissed off look. Let adrenaline take over.

Scenario 7:

Call police. Fight if he comes at it. He may be armed but really, I'm gonna do my best. I'm not leaving my friend/family. This is the time when I really have to throw all my inhibitions out the window and channel my inner anger and concentration to fight as if I'm someone out of a comic book show or movie. Let adrenaline take over.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scenario 1: Ignore him unless he tries something then show him no mercy.

Scenario 2: call a ambulance for the clown

Scenario 3: not confident to take him on without injury if he is armed but if push comes to shove do what I have to.

Scenario 4: slam foot on gas and make plans to get car washed soon.

Scenario 5: on campus I just call campus police and let them handle it. At home probably call the police but if the clown decides to try his luck in getting in my house he won't leave alive.

Scenario 6: Make him wish he was never born

Scenario 7: Not as easy to handle as unarmed but probably use my feet more when fighting to keep distance and if he does give me a option I will break his arm and introduce his face to the ground.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

If theirs one thing bruce taught me, Its no Clown is safe.

Avatar image for celestialknight
CelestialKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Maybe it's the Gotham City in me, we just have a bad history with freaks dressed like clowns."

SpatialZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

1 - Throw Waffles at it

2 - Slap with Said Waffle

3 - Make Doughnut Shield, Proceed Attacking with Waffles

4 - Use The Super Bright Headlights and Blind That Hoe

5 - Probably Call The Cops

6 - No One Loves Me, So Me And The Clown Can Be Friends

7 - If He doesn't have intent to kill, Kill Him, If He Does

Kill him also

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6 - No One Loves Me, So Me And The Clown Can Be Friends

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lol at anyone saying they'd confront the clown physically except the last round.

TBH, I have complete faith in my ability to protect myself and loved ones if it came down to it. However, I will not brawl with a freakin' clown because he is creepy. Unlike most here, I am not Brock Lesnar -__-

I evade all scenarios willingly even if I know for a fact I could physically strangle him/her. All except Round 6.

Round 6 I either win or I die at the hands of a clown.

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgot everyone on comicvine is a 6'4 navy seals veteran who regularly fights multiple isis fighters.

1.I'd walk briskly,keeping a constant eye on the clown until I'm out of his line of sight.Probably won't call the police,could be just a prank.

2.I'm definitely more confident in my speed than strength so I'll start running.If I feel like I can handle the clown,I'll stop and trip him or temporarily incapacitate him long enough for me to completely disappear.

3.Same as above,however I'll avoid fighting him close up and just lose him by running somewhere populated.Defo calling the police

4.Honestly I'll end up running him over in a panic.I'm not that good of a driver that I'll be able to reverse and bail out quickly,I'll just press the throttle and hope for the best.

5.I'll calmly contact the police,and my family and possibly a few friends.Worst case I still have my revolver so I can hold my own.No clown is scaring me on my own turf.

6.Yeah there's no question here,I'll lunge at the clown and do my best to protect my loved ones.

7.Same as above,he might as well have a lightsaber I'll still fight him at this point.I'll try to disarm him first,hopefully his clothing will make it hard to manoeuvre

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assume someone is playing a prank on me and ignore him

Run. 20 meters head start is a lot and I am a fast runner. I never fight unless I have to.

Same

Make a 180 and call the police when I am clear. I lol'ed at everyone running the guy over. Have fun in jail.

Call the police

Punch it out

Deescalate and try to get away, fight if necessary

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Scenario 1: Freak out and leave very fast

Scenario 2: Run till I find someone else

Same as S1 but the clown decides to sprint at you.

Scenario 3: Sme as 2

Same as S2 but clown has a baseball bat.

Scenario 4: Drive away

Scenario 5: Call the police

Scenario 6: Beat him up

Scenario 7: Faint myself

Same as 6 except clown has a knife.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scenario 1: Call the police. Simply being in a clown costume doesn't give me the right to attack him, but I'm sure the cops would make him go away.

Scenario 2: Depending on where I'm going, I sometimes carry pepper spray, so if I had it I'd give him a quick blast in the eyes before subduing him to the ground. If I didn't have pepper spray, I'd just trip him and then kick him while he's down. I normally only carry the pepper spray when I go to urban areas where there's a lot of crime (like Savannah Georgia, a city I don't live in but go to frequently), normally I just leave it home.

Scenario 3: Same thing, except I'd be extra careful not to get hit by the bat.

Scenario 4: Step on the gas and run him over. I carry a knife and some tools in my car, so if he somehow survived me running him over, he'd be dead anyway.

Scenario 5: If I was home alone, I'd call the cops and grab a baseball bat from my garage. If my parents were home, I'd first call the cops and then tell my dad to get his handguns he keeps in a safe that I don't have access to.

Scenario 6: I'd try to catch them as they faint, and then either pepper spray him or directly engage him, depending on whether or not I had the pepper spray. Again, I don't always have it on me, just when I go into a city where I know there's lots of crime. If I didn't have it, I'd probably start by kicking him in the crotch and then put him in a stranglehold until he lost consciousness.

Scenario 7: Same thing, except I'd be extra careful not to get stabbed.

Considering I have training in taekwondo and jujitsu, I think I'd stand a pretty good chance against an unarmed clown, unless he had martial arts training too. Even then, he'd have to have years of it to beat without a weapon.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

In most of these rounds I would bust out laughing except the ones where he has a weapon. Then he is getting shot or I run for my car and hit him with it.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1-7: Pull out Ricegum's clown diss track and watch them burn. :P

SionistheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. A lot of people have guns now a days. I'm not all that scared of the clowns honestly, so I ignore them or stare them down if they come at me. If they start attacking me I probably soil myself and run away screaming. I definitely just freak out in the last two rounds. Clown costume or not there's no way I'm staying level headed in any kind of mugging.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usha: Let me preface this by saying that I live on a very small island in Hawaii and spend a significant portion of my year in a rural Alaska fishing town. There is a rifle in my vehicle and a knife on my person almost always simply out of necessity. Not for violence or anything, but the knife as a tool and the rifle for animals.

1 would trip me out. Clowns freak me out but it wouldn't change my night or anything.

2...clown get's choked.

3...clown get's stabbed.

4...clown takes the AR very seriously and walks away.

5...I'd honestly go out and tell them to leave.

6 and 7...it's on. Who knows the results, but the clown is getting rushed.