MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MotorSteel

Cloverfield monster terrorizes New York city and is unaware of the Iron Man

Tony is aware of the attacks on NY, and has 2 hours of prep. not a lot but could it be enough for Tony? He has access to the Hulk Buster suit.

Tony needs to send the monster back into the ocean or kill it, is it possible? Can Tony pull it off with 2 hours of Prep?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Without prep...the Monster wins.2 hours might not be enough.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MotorSteel
Vance Astro said:
"Without prep...the Monster wins.2 hours might not be enough."
He still has Hulk Buster suit to stall the monster long enough for him to think up a solution.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
MotorSteel said:
"Vance Astro said:
He still has Hulk Buster suit to stall the monster long enough for him to think up a solution."
Actually I think he destroyed the Hulk Buster....I don't think he could think of a solution on the fly with the suit either way.He needs at least a day and some time to fight the monster\explore his physiology.
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MotorSteel
Vance Astro said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Vance Astro said:
He still has Hulk Buster suit to stall the monster long enough for him to think up a solution."
Actually I think he destroyed the Hulk Buster....I don't think he could think of a solution on the fly with the suit either way.He needs at least a day and some time to fight the monster\explore his physiology."
I tried to make it as realistic as possible. A day of prep would allow the monster to destroy most of the city.  I'm giving him access to the suit in this fight.  He would need more time, wouldn't he? I guess he wcouldn't do it in that little time.

What if he was working with Reed?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
MotorSteel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Vance Astro said:
Actually I think he destroyed the Hulk Buster....I don't think he could think of a solution on the fly with the suit either way.He needs at least a day and some time to fight the monster\explore his physiology."
I tried to make it as realistic as possible. A day of prep would allow the monster to destroy most of the city.  I'm giving him access to the suit in this fight.  He would need more time, wouldn't he? I guess he wcouldn't do it in that little time.

What if he was working with Reed?"
Well they are both ridiculously smart but without studying the monster first...they wouldn't be able to stop him.It's possible together they could go at it and find some stuff out...but there is alot to the Monster....it's of aline origin so it maybe made of something they never seen before or something they don't know how to destroy or penetrate.
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MotorSteel
Vance Astro said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Vance Astro said:

Well they are both ridiculously smart but without studying the monster first...they wouldn't be able to stop him.It's possible together they could go at it and find some stuff out...but there is alot to the Monster....it's of aline origin so it maybe made of something they never seen before or something they don't know how to destroy or penetrate."
That's true. The monster seems  as if it cannot be penetrated. Not even bombing has killed it.  I'm going to make a new thread :)

I'll add in Tony, Reed, Hank and Namor. What about then?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
MotorSteel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Vance Astro said:

Well they are both ridiculously smart but without studying the monster first...they wouldn't be able to stop him.It's possible together they could go at it and find some stuff out...but there is alot to the Monster....it's of aline origin so it maybe made of something they never seen before or something they don't know how to destroy or penetrate."
That's true. The monster seems  as if it cannot be penetrated. Not even bombing has killed it.  I'm going to make a new thread :)

I'll add in Tony, Reed, Hank and Namor. What about then?"
You might have to add the Avengers.
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MotorSteel
Vance Astro said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Vance Astro said:

I'll add in Tony, Reed, Hank and Namor. What about then?"
You might have to add the Avengers."
Sheesh really?

I'll make it right now then. There's alot of possibilities. It's not just a fight. They have access to everything around them.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Well Pym is only a genius in certain areas and Namor isn't a genius at all.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MotorSteel
Vance Astro said:
"Well Pym is only a genius in certain areas and Namor isn't a genius at all."
I added Namor for the muscle.I figured he could fight it off in the sea or something along those lines.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Oh ok.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By King Saturn
Iron Man will need some more prep time
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MotorSteel
King Saturn said:
"Iron Man will need some more prep time
"
Yeah I made a new thread...well actually is the Avengers (slightly edited) vs the cloverfield monster
Avatar image for thajuggernautkick
ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL Ironman will die if he tries to do this alone.

goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#16  Edited By goldenshot80
@ThaJuggernautKick: Oh dude come on. Stop bumping old threads. NO rule to that buts its annoying
Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ThaJuggernautKick: Oh dude come on. Stop bumping old threads. NO rule to that buts its annoying

Tony.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Don't know. I think it would be a battle worth watching.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Clover stomps the armored comedian.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Carter_esque
Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: yes. Clover is a team buster, the entire military fail to stop him with all their firepower, IM DOES NOT have anything that would even harm Clover. And Clover has parasitic offspring that infect humans and makes them implode from the inside. IM is insignificant here. Best scenario for him is to fly away and hide. Not to mention that Clover is a mega giant monster that shrugs off buildings, bridges and statues of liberties!

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: yes. Clover is a team buster, the entire military fail to stop him with all their firepower, IM DOES NOT have anything that would even harm Clover. And Clover has parasitic offspring that infect humans and makes them implode from the inside. IM is insignificant here. Best scenario for him is to fly away and hide. Not to mention that Clover is a mega giant monster that shrugs off buildings, bridges and statues of liberties!

........ Yup, you're trolling.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@carter_esque: Blackdog has an extreme bias against Marvel characters. Don't take him too seriously.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Blackdog2009

@carter_esque: I promise I'm not. I'm being serious. What has IM done in the movies to think that he can take on Godzilla like monsters?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Blackdog has an extreme bias against Marvel characters. Don't take him too seriously.

Oh okay, that explains it lol. Thanks for the heads up.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: I promise I'm not. I'm being serious. What has IM done in the movies to think that he can take on Godzilla like monsters?

Where on the OP does it state that the movie version of Ironman is fighting?? Not that it matters bc both the comic and movie versions would win this pretty easily.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: you're right, my bad I thought it said the movie IM. yea, comic IM is a different character way more brilliant and efficient.