Cloud (FFVII) runs top anime swordsmen gauntlet!!!

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cloud vs powerful swordsmen from other anime! How far can Cloud go in his top strength, with best materia around and without morals?

No Caption Provided

Rules:

- Composite version of Cloud. All feats from games/movies/animations etc apply.

- All characters besides Cloud are in character with morals on.

- All characters besides Cloud have standard equippment.

- Cloud is bloodlusted and has morals off. He will start at maximum speed and strength.

- Cloud can use his limit breaks and materia in succesion without limitations like in the AC movie.

Equippment for Cloud:

- Fusion sword

- Dragon armlet (Protects from all elemental damage like fire, lightning etc)

- Summon materia: Knights of Round (mastered) Bahamut 0 (mastered)

- Magic materia: Lightning (mastered - Cloud can cast lightning bolts) Restore (mastered - Cloud can heal all but fatal wounds)

- Command materia: Double cut (doubles Cloud's combat speed) Enemy skill (Allows Cloud to copy special abilities of his enemies and use them)

- Support materia: HP absorb (Cloud heals himself whenever damaging enemies with magic) Quadra magic (Cloud's magical abilities have 4 times more powerful effects)

Rounds:

1. Guts (Berserk)

No Caption Provided

2. Raiden (Metal gear)

No Caption Provided

3. Atomic Samurai (OPM)

No Caption Provided

4. Vergil (DMC)

No Caption Provided

5. Urahara (Bleach)

No Caption Provided

6. Zoro (One piece)

No Caption Provided

7. Final fight!!! - Future Trunks - Dragon ball! (Base form only, no planet bust)

No Caption Provided

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't know most of these guys D: but I say he stops at Urahara (this one I know :D) even with massive speed, power and magic boost Cloud gets from the OP, he will be still only roughly as fast and strong as Bleach Captain class shinigami. Urahara also is best kido user in bleach, so Cloud will not have magic advantage here. And on top of that Urahara is very smart and tricky... while Cloud is a brilliant fighter, he is still too straight forward to win against proper genius like Kisuke.

stops at 5 :)

FinalHeaven3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Composite version of Cloud. All feats from games/movies/animations etc apply.
Wins all with low diff

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@finalheaven3: Why exactly? What method does he have to defeat Trunks, a high-tier combatant who could one shot Frieza?

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalheaven3: wowow how? O.O how does he beat Trunks? what did I miss? I only know Cloud from original game and Advent Children...

FinalHeaven3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All feats from games

This includes game mechanics?

Then there's a lot one can count through a supernova. Although there is much debate on this topic

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KingCrimson

@finalheaven3: I wouldn't count gameplay mechanics as a feat, regardless of whether it's composite version.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah composite Cloud should clear. Only Trunks will give him a while to beat...

@full123:

Cloud tanked a supernova blast to the face in the game... during omnislash he was also so fast he created actual clones of himself attacking Sephiroth from all sides. And then there's enemy skill materia that can do pretty much anything, like turn you into a frog or something... put it all together and yeah, you'll end up with a character who can beat Trunks.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say he stops at 6. Definitely not defeating Trunks. In-game attacks doesn't really cause any collateral damage so they ain't that much

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turr: can't Trunks tank supernova as well? I mean he fought Frieza who is a casual planet buster...

but yeah, I can see magic being troublesome for DB characters especially if Cloud can use hax.

Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thoromdil: wait can Cloud technically spam meteorain infinitely? :D

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty positive he isn't clearing, but that's all I can assume.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_saiyan_devil: Trunks lacks magic resistance to take Cloud with so many mastered materia. He will be a challenge but without SSJ form he doesn't even have too many feats to put up the argument. Huge chance at Cloud clearing this imo.

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where is Sasuke ? He is arguably the best swordsman underneath Trunks.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With summons he stops at Trunks.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicgirl21: yeah technically he can :) but I doubt that's his best weapon as meteorain has no specific feats or even stable damage output. chained omnislash however... ;)

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With summons he stops at Trunks.

can Trunks resist transmutation? Or instant death curse? Or paralysis toxin? And these all are effects of just one of the materia from the OP.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I don't think he can. Even high tiers like Vegito, Zamasu and Goku can't resist those. Cloud has too much versatility and bloodlust+omnislash speed feats will help him avoid getting blitzed.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turr: You make it seem like Trunks is just gonna sit there, and get hit by all that. I think Cloud will get blitzed, because Trunks doesn't play around like the other Saiyans, and Cloud hasn't faced anyone on Trunks level.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turr: You make it seem like Trunks is just gonna sit there, and get hit by all that. I think Cloud will get blitzed, because Trunks doesn't play around like the other Saiyans, and Cloud hasn't faced anyone on Trunks level.

Normally you would probably be right. But here? Well Cloud is bloodlusted and starts at Omnislash speeds while Trunks is in character. If Trunks will let Cloud attack him with magic and will try to block the attack, which is pretty likely since he will not know what is Cloud is capable of - then Cloud will have a shot at blinking him with magic. And even if he doesn't, Cloud has summons. It wont be easy for Trunks.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbh, FF transmutations spells are weak honestly. Most of the time, they only work on fodders and have no effect on bosses whatsoever. Doubt it would ever tag Trunks with its slow charging time.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: it doesn't work on characters who are specifically immune to magic. Obviously most of the times that includes bosses because otherwise game would've been out of balance. But we know for sure dragon ball characters are NOT immune to it, that's why I think Cloud has a shot against Trunks. He has plenty of ways to disable him completely with materia in one shot, and bloodlust+max speed on Clouds part make it possible for him to tag base form Trunks, especially at the start before Trunks knows what's his dealing with.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turr: Trunks is still massively faster than him. What do you mean with max speed? Can you be even more ambiguous. Either he has feats to keep up with Trunks or he doesn't. You are pretty much assuming Trunks is just going to stay still like an idiot doing nothing at all simply because he doesn't know his opponent's abilites. Also, OP already specified what equipment & materia Cloud has and they're nothing Trunks can't deal with.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: speed feats for base Trunks?

Trunks cant tank magic from enemyskill like paralysis or transmutation. he can only dodge it assuming he has good enough feats to beat omnislash speed.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Thoromdil

@turr: it's hard to find a lot of speed feats for Trunks without him going SSJ. However, he should still be crazy fast as we've seen him fight Goku Black without going SSJ several times and each time he held his own. Here he dodges a ki blast to the face without any trouble so his reflexes are still high tier without a doubt.

http://pa1.narvii.com/6561/e4f90f6075aa5d42dc8f66348a522ae8a14650a7_hq.gif

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thoromdil: dodging a blast that you can literally see going from point A to point B is hardly a feat. Cloud can easily block bullets with his sword without going full speed.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turr: Kid Goku was above bullet timing.

Trunks stomps.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: Cloud is above bullet timing BY FAR. This proves nothing.

Avatar image for kojiroofthemist
KojiroOfTheMist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think your list is out of order. stops at raiden.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Trunks.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By thelocust619

This list is way out of order. Also Cloud 100% isn't getting past 2, or anyone after that except possibly Vergil.

And lol @ "supernova" logic

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloud gets to Trunks and even without Super Sayian and no planet buster trunks still wins here is why

1st lets consider if Xenoverse is cannon

if so Trunks is able to ballte Whis and Beerus at the same time with the player character and can take more hits than Goku at SSJ3

Next if Xenoverse is not cannon

even if not trunks really didnt need Super Sayian to beat Freiza and king cold

Trunks can stand up to androids 17 and 18 at the same time

and trunks can match standard form cell by the time he goes back to is future

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_leader:

xenoverse is not canon... also if I recall correctly Trunks used SSJ transformation to kill Frieza and Androids so these feats are of little use here.

But I still think he should lose to Urahara. The guy is super-smart fighter, has tone of magic and tricks up his sleeve and is reality warper in bankai. No need for Trunks.

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicgirl21: that post came off incorrectly

Trunks did not NEED super sayain and he was MORE POWERFUL than the androids AFTER HE RETURNED to the future

AsianAntics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Makes it to Trunks due to composite feats. He still can't clear though. Superior edge-lord is superior.