Clone Wars/Rebels: Darth Maul vs Ahsoka Tano

ZR2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Clone Wars/Rebels: Darth Maul vs Ahsoka Tano (164 votes)

Darth Maul 71%
Ahsoka Tano 29%

Fighters:

1. Darth Maul (peak fighting condition)

2. Ahsoka Tano (peak fighting condition)

Motivation: Both fighters are blood-lusted and serious; neither underestimate their opponent. Ahsoka killed Savage and Maul killed Kanan.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

*FIGHTERS ARE AT THEIR PRIME FIGHTING CONDITION

• 
EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w4nkdestroyer

Rebels Maul is confirmed post-prime, and still confirmed superior to Rebels Ahsoka.

Prime Maul wins every time with about the same difficulty Vader had. Maybe less given he doesn't have an agility hindrance.

Vader is significantly superior to Maul in any other way than agility. Ahsoka is a swift fighter as well that most certainly deal with Maul's speed better than with Vader's strength that she visibly had troubles dealing with. No way, Maul deals with Ahsoka "as easy" as Vader.

I also don't get your general opinion. Your arguements sometimes go in all directions. In other threads you put up arguements for Ahsoka even doing well against the likes of Dooku and now she gets clowned by Maul ?

This pic, apparantly proving Maul's superiority, can be questioned in many ways.
Ahsoka put up a decent fight against TCW Maul. The creators stated, that Maul was still superior as a duelist but Ahsoka still being competetive, putting these two near to each other. Ahsoka was confirmed to be considerable more skilled and powerful in Rebels and Maul to be weaker. It makes zero sense that she should still be be below him at this point.
It was also stated that the only persons at this time that could properly deal with Ahsoka are Vader and the Emperor.
Considering how "well" she did against Vader and how vastly he scales above Maul, I doubt that Maul would hold his own against Vader as good as Ahsoka did. This version of Vader in current canon is probably very close or even on par to Sidious and Yoda during Clone Wars area (since he scales above KFV) and we already saw, what Sidious did to Maul.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous said:

Rebels Ahsoka vs Rebels Maul = Ahsoka, close match. She was outfighting him on a dark side nexus, on neutral ground it's certainly her game.

Rebels Ahsoka vs SOD Maul = Even closer, practically either way, as SOD Maul is confirmed superior to Rebels Maul. Still Ahsoka though, the unfamiliar weaponry and torture effects will hinder Maul just enough.

Rebels Ahsoka vs velociraptor legs Maul = Maul for a hard-fought majority. More focused, more experienced, has demonstrated greater power, and the damage his legs can deal is not to be taken lightly.

Rebels Ahsoka vs Mandalore Maul(season 5) = Maul, less close, though still close. Equipped with more standard legs and his normal weaponry, Maul overwhelms her with difficulty.

Rebels Ahsoka vs Mandalore Maul(season 7) = Maul, same as the above.

Rebels Ahsoka vs Episode I Maul = Maul utterly trounces. At the apex of his powers, mind, body and skills as sharp as they'll ever be, coming out of decades of personal training under Darth Sidious.

Mandalorian Ahsoka vs Episode I Maul = Tough match, but Maul takes the win every time.

The latter version of Ahsoka should be able to defeat any version of post-TPM Maul quite decisively.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ahsoka is one of my favorite characters, but their is no way she should have beaten Maul.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ahsoka is one of my favorite characters, but their is no way she should have beaten Maul.

/thread.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#657  Edited By Bayman007

Now that the ambiguous pic Maul fans keep in their wallets has been binned, let's get on with it.

Prime TCW Maul>TPM and she beats him as of from S7. She has grown considerably since then.

So what we know is that Ahsoka>>Maul at this level. He dies. He can't compete with someone who contended with Prime Vader

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul win

No Caption Provided

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka> the Maul that faught Sidious, this was way back in S7.

Sidious was toying with Maul.

Vader was Not toying with Ahsoka.

She wins, he dies.

Why you bump this? In S7 Maul is weaken and not at best

No Caption Provided

"Maul not at best when fight to saving the galaxy"

Maul when fight to Sheev should be can to be at best by feat

No Caption Provided

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#661  Edited By Bayman007

Ahsoka > the Maul that faught Sidious, this was way back in S7. No excuses needed, he was Prime

Sidious was toying with Maul.

Vader was Not toying with Ahsoka.

She wins, he dies.

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul but it’s close

wholewheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how the fuck is maul winning so hard in the poll? what version of maul is lasting that long against vader? what is there to suggest rebels vader is not peak or not close to peak vader?

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#668  Edited By nassergrant19

Yeah either way, definitely a close fight leaning Ahsoka.

Dooku beats both tho

Living162637

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She was already pushing him back on a nexus and depending on how you hold Filonis statement in reference to, Maul can’t even match her

Avatar image for breakingthrones
BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As of right now I'm leaning towards Ahsoka but I'll wait to vote. Still so many things that are unclear.

Also, I feel like if Maul had killed Anakin instead of Kanan then Ahsoka would be far more bloodlusted. Regardless of who was killed then if they are both at max bloodlust then Maul has a good showing vs Sidious and Ahsoka's powers should grow exponentially from tapping into the darkside so much but it also goes against her fighting style which is usually more calm and collected and spiritually sound.

I have no bloody idea who wins in summary, lmao.