Bump

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
#4 Posted by CRUSHYOURENEMIES (2595 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk with ease.

Avatar image for joey_destroyer_of_worlds
#5 Posted by Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds (3392 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#6 Posted by Spambot (9506 posts) - - Show Bio

No one herald level or higher w/ the power gem is losing to anyone below Skyfather level imo.

#7 Posted by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH.

#8 Posted by HoosierHero (139 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker Hulk FTW

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#9 Posted by SupremeGeneration (12728 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by XiiX (13583 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Thor has a plethora of abilities he could use on hulk.

#12 Posted by uugieboogie (13616 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor especially under these conditions

#13 Posted by MErulezall (3897 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by dami24434 (4585 posts) - - Show Bio

thor seals him in the infinity vortex that contained a life bomb.or freeze time and godblast him to kingdom come

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
#15 Edited by HeirToTheKingdom (9226 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically Thor from Blood & Thunder. I think we can throw him being logical in this fight out the window, because in all honesty, this version of Hulk was more logical than he is. He'll probably forget he even has lightning at this point due to his blood lust which I feel will be heightened when he fights the Hulk given the green behemoth usually brings out the Odinson's anger. I don't expect his exotic abilities coming into the equation here at all, so this will probably be nothing less than a brawl to see who's stronger.

#16 Posted by LightingJack (1450 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#17 Posted by eri123 (5233 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#18 Posted by o0Deadman0o (678 posts) - - Show Bio

So a stupid/bloodlusted/mindless thor against a hulk that shatters continents just by walking?

If thor doesn't utilize his other powers, which he won't while in WM, it's just going to be a slugfest. Having the PG will give Thor an edge but I don't think it'll be enough to get Thor the W.

I say hulk 6/10

#19 Posted by Bayman007 (2491 posts) - - Show Bio

Look at that chump in the first pic

OT: Hulk

#20 Posted by 20damon (6346 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor without power gem gets destroyed with ease. Thor with power gem wins.

#22 Posted by AceGeek707 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH > WWH > Classic Thor w/ power gem

#23 Posted by TakenStew22 (4429 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH > WWH > Thor w/power gem

WBH > WWH > Classic Thor w/ power gem

No.

OT: Thor wins with the PG.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d59ee082aecf
#24 Posted by deactivated-5d59ee082aecf (1384 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote goes to thor

#25 Posted by TheHercules (1196 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, WBH is Overrated :3

#26 Posted by KalKent (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps with the gem.

#27 Posted by green_skaar (12874 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH murks

#28 Edited by vjbthe3 (196 posts) - - Show Bio

Logically speaking pg thor wins. By feats wbhulk is superior.

#29 Posted by KalKent (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

The WBH highballing... tis unbearable.

#30 Posted by 20damon (6346 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent said:

The WBH highballing... tis unbearable.

Why? It seems the personal feelings against him are what's causing arguments for him to be unbearable more than anything else. PG Thor is strong, but one can easily make a case for him against PG Thor in a slugfest. Hell, i could make a DAMN solid argument for him beating PG Thor in something like a CaV. I choose not to do it because i think PG Thor wins, but make no mistake, feat wise it is VERY easy to make an argument for the opposite.

#31 Posted by KalKent (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon said:

Why? It seems the personal feelings against him are what's causing arguments for him to be unbearable more than anything else. PG Thor is strong, but one can easily make a case for him against PG Thor in a slugfest. Hell, i could make a DAMN solid argument for him beating PG Thor in something like a CaV. I choose not to do it because i think PG Thor wins, but make no mistake, feat wise it is VERY easy to make an argument for the opposite.

I'm pretty sure this Thor smacked the living hell out of surfer and beta ray bill, although Hulk can easily do the same to Bill. But he also gave Thanos a nosebleed and I'm pretty sure he had to restrain Thor using tech or something unless I'm remembering wrong. I don't see WBH giving Thanos trouble to the point where he has to use tech to defeat him. Also, Hulk will have to put down this Thor fast, considering the gem continues to amp the user in strength the longer he wields it, so I don't see him putting Thor down fast enough.

#32 Posted by Tzimiscelord (613 posts) - - Show Bio

Warrior madness thor (10 times stronger than regular thor) should already be quite a match for WBH (in fact, he he is truly protrayed as 10 times stronger, 20 with the strength belt, he should win already).

The power gem just makes this absolutely brutal.

That version of thor could make thanos bleed with a punch.

Thor has an insurmountable advantage here.

#33 Posted by 20damon (6346 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent said:
@20damon said:

I'm pretty sure this Thor smacked the living hell out of surfer and beta ray bill, although Hulk can easily do the same to Bill. But he also gave Thanos a nosebleed and I'm pretty sure he had to restrain Thor using tech or something unless I'm remembering wrong. I don't see WBH giving Thanos trouble to the point where he has to use tech to defeat him. Also, Hulk will have to put down this Thor fast, considering the gem continues to amp the user in strength the longer he wields it, so I don't see him putting Thor down fast enough.

Hulk has completely incinerated being on old Savage Hulk levels as well as beings who have beaten the Surfer before, as a side effect of clashing with an equally powerful opponent. I'd say that's far more impressive than smacking a Thor level being around. Surfer is a bad matchup for Hulk because of how their powersets match up, not because Surfer thoroughly outclasses him in raw power.

Thor did give Thanos a nosebleed and a good fight, but he did not beat him, maybe Thanos was clinging to pride and had to restrain him with tech, maybe he really WAS bored of the fight, but this particular Hulk would give Thanos a good fight if he dropped in on him in full rage mode while Thanos was completely taken by surprise (Thanos would still win though).

And again, i really do think that Thor wins this because of the powergem, but i COULD easily make an argument for the opposite, so it's far from highballing to say WBH could win this.... he would NOT go down easy or quickly.

#34 Posted by KalKent (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon said:

Hulk has completely incinerated being on old Savage Hulk levels as well as beings who have beaten the Surfer before, as a side effect of clashing with an equally powerful opponent. I'd say that's far more impressive than smacking a Thor level being around. Surfer is a bad matchup for Hulk because of how their powersets match up, not because Surfer thoroughly outclasses him in raw power.

I know it is way more impressive than smacking Bill around, I already acknowledged that WBH would smack Beta Ray Bill senseless if he wanted to. As for Surfer, I'm pretty sure the man also no sells planetary explosions casually and has easy planet busting power himself. Yes, I know this version of Hulk is quite a bit above planet level considering those gamma bursts and that collision feat, but Surfer is certainly no slouch in the power output department.

Thor did give Thanos a nosebleed and a good fight, but he did not beat him, maybe Thanos was clinging to pride and had to restrain him with tech, maybe he really WAS bored of the fight, but this particular Hulk would give Thanos a good fight if he dropped in on him in full rage mode while Thanos was completely taken by surprise (Thanos would still win though).

This is true, but it shows that the power gem provides an insane amp. Normal thor would get wrecked by Thanos casually, so his feat with the gem is insanely impressive. I'm pretty sure Mjolinir without the gem can output planetary level power. Now, this is something WBH can easily tank, but with the gem amping Thor every second he stays alive, I don't see Hulk tanking Mjolinir strikes after a while. As for Hulk giving Thanks a good fight, one could make an argument that Classic Drax is on his level, and in his weakest form he didn't really have trouble with him.

And again, i really do think that Thor wins this because of the powergem, but i COULD easily make an argument for the opposite, so it's far from highballing to say WBH could win this.... he would NOT go down easy or quickly.

#35 Posted by 20damon (6346 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent:

We're on the same page for the most part, i agree Thor would win because of PG. I also think Thor would get murderstomped without it. But yeah, i just don't see it as anything close to highballing if someone thinks Hulk would win this.

#36 Posted by KalKent (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon said:

We're on the same page for the most part, i agree Thor would win because of PG. I also think Thor would get murderstomped without it. But yeah, i just don't see it as anything close to highballing if someone thinks Hulk would win this.

I don't think is outrageous to say he wins, but some comments are just straight up low balling Thor.

#37 Posted by TheDeathstroke (3068 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#38 Edited by AceGeek707 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22: Oh yeah, forgot what I said. I just realized how powerful Classic Thor is even with the power gem lol.

#39 Posted by dami24434 (4585 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#40 Edited by SabbaVSK (453 posts) - - Show Bio

"Classic" Thor was smacking around herald level characters with ease. On top of that, Mjolnir was much more haxier than the power cosmic. There's nothing Hulk can do to Thor.

#41 Posted by Chad_Duby (6047 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk kills him. Current Thor has no difference from his classic version.

#42 Posted by 20damon (6346 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk kills him. Current Thor has no difference from his classic version.

In this battle he has the power gem though.

#43 Posted by Chad_Duby (6047 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Tony501 (668 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor due to the Gem.