Classic Spartan vs Iron Man

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Could the Original Version of Spartan handle Iron Man in an all out battle in New York City ?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the creator

Has Iron Man got his full Extremis powers ?
If Iron Man has I would back him for the win because I think that the Iron Man armour was stronger, more durable and had greater offensive weapons than the original Spartan, who was shown to be injured by powerful weapons / explosions like light anti tank weaponry. Yes he can regenerate but it will take time. The extremis powers could also enable Iron Man to trey and take control of Spartan. He may not be able to succeed but it could be another distraction for Spartan.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I'm going with Mr.Stark.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
the creator said:
"Has Iron Man got his full Extremis powers ?
If Iron Man has I would back him for the win because I think that the Iron Man armour was stronger, more durable and had greater offensive weapons than the original Spartan, who was shown to be injured by powerful weapons / explosions like light anti tank weaponry. Yes he can regenerate but it will take time. The extremis powers could also enable Iron Man to trey and take control of Spartan. He may not be able to succeed but it could be another distraction for Spartan."
Yes Iron Man has his Extremis Powers...

Good Analysis BTW