Classic Mid-Tier Tournament 1st Edition Round 1 - defiant_will vs X-Lord16

This topic is locked from further discussion.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

Round 1

@defiant_will

No Caption Provided

Characters

• Zhen Chan (Feng Shen Ji)
  • Composite Mob (Mob Psycho 100)

Perks

• Mental Immunity
  • No Friendly Fire
No Caption Provided

@x-lord16

No Caption Provided

Characters:

• Animated Red Son Superman
  • EMH Graviton

Perks:

• Invisibility
  • Mental Immunity

Limits

• The physical strength of an individual character, whether striking or lifting, can not exceed large mountain busting (3000 meters).
  • The physical durability and endurance of a character can not exceed the strength limit.
  • Reaction speed, combat speed, travel speed, and the speed of any attacks or abilities that travel can not be faster than lightning (Mach 286, can round to Mach 300).
  • Destructive Capacity and Attack Potency are also restricted to the strength limits.

Restrictions

• No reality warping.
  • No conceptual manipulation, or concept-based attacks like existence erasure.
  • No causality manipulation, or any interference with the laws of the universe.
  • No probability or luck manipulation.
  • No power stealing, copying, or negation.
  • No amping stats beyond the limits, including through weapons, skill, or martial techniques.
  • No death manipulation or instant death attacks.
  • No remote transmutation or transformation (not requiring physical contact), other forms of matter manipulation are allowed.
  • You can amp yourself to the multi-mountain level (2-3 mountains) through draining, but once you reach them further draining will only serve to debuff your opponents.
  • Precognition/future sight is limited to 5 seconds.
  • Cloning is limited to 10, can only be used by 1 character, and clones can not make clones.
  • Summons, constructs, and fodder are limited to 10 and can not be stronger than the character that summons them. Nor can they possess hax that ignores durability.
  • TK is restricted to the strength limit.
  • Regeneration is allowed, but if a character is either A) reduced beyond visual recognition without enhanced sight, or B) scattered beyond the confines of the battlefield, they're considered at least KO'd.
  • BFR can only be accomplished through physical force. Not teleportation, portals, or powers outside of strength. It operates on ring-out principles so once the moment your opponent forces you out of bounds you become instantly disqualified, even if you can return to the battlefield in a reasonable time frame. Battlefields will be specified in every thread.
  • Time manipulation is allowed, but is restricted to accelerating time, slowing down time, rewinding/looping time, or summoning clones from the timestream. Clones follow the cloning limits. Any other form of time manipulation is banned.
  • Telepathy is allowed, but is restricted to mind-reading, memory altering, illusions, hypnosis, paranoia, pacification (forced tranquility, docility or dream-state), fear/nightmare inducement, or hallucinations. Anything else, or allowed functions at a high tier level, (continental and above) is banned.
  • Soul manipulation is allowed but is restricted to removal or altering and can't exceed the range of the battlefield.
  • Space manipulation is allowed, but vector manipulation is banned and everything else can't exceed the range of the battlefield.

Rules

• 1 week to post openers, 10 days for rebuttals. You can request up to a 3-day extension in either case. The opener time limit applies to both users concurrently.
  • No more than 3 posts.
  • You need a completed CaV or tourney to join.
  • Don't join if you don't intend to see it through.
  • Characters are whatever version fits the limits, if it needs to be composite then sure.
  • My word is final of course.

Voting Incentives

Instead of rewarding people just for making it to the second round, I've decided to implement a system that rewards voting, in order to ensure we get votes on all matches.

• If you're a participant, there are 7 total possible matches you can vote on, excluding your own. If you're a reserve you can vote an all 8.
  • If you vote on 2 matches (to my satisfaction) you can change a perk going into the next round
  • If you vote on 4 matches you can add a perk
  • If you vote on all of them you can swap a character
  • Win by death, knockout, incapacitation, or BFR.

In-depth Limit Clarifications

• Power negation refers to the act of directly and remotely disabling your opponent's abilities or powers. Conditional power negation, i.e adaptative evolution, immunity, chi blocking, or more specific and esoteric applications of this ability are allowed. The purpose here is to ensure the battle remains competitive by requiring at least some level of physical interaction between the characters, and not just making them instantly powerless.
  • Power copying, power stealing, and power absorption are still completely banned.
  • Once the battle starts you can only amp yourself by consuming/draining the opponents' various energies, but likewise I'll introduce some perks for protection if that happens to be your character's weakness.
  • If you want to amp yourself during prep, you can do it through any means at all, so long as it doesn't surpass the amping limits. Which are multi-mountain level.
  • You can not amp summons, constructs, fodder, or clones under any circumstances.
  • Don't pick a character blatantly over the limits and try to justify them by saying you'll ignore their powers that are over the limits and just use what's allowed. How about you stop being lazy and look for a character that's allowed instead.
  • BFR is allowed through physical strength, but self-BFR is not allowed. You have to have a physical presence on the battlefield at all times. Going into another dimension and staying there indefinitely (i.e Kamui or Mirror Master) while leaving an illusion of yourself present is only allowed for the purposes of intangibility or defense - it is NOT a win condition and you still have to fight.
  • You can not BFR your teammates.
  • Battlefields will be randomized unless you pick the Choose Battlefield perk. The parameters/bounds of the battlefield will be specified in every thread. With the perk, you can dictate starting distance and time of day. You can not choose a location that's over the limits.
    • What this means is you can't pick a place where the environment is beyond the durability/endurance limits of the characters and/or instantly surpasses their regeneration threshold. You also can't choose somewhere that's indestructible and try to fuse with it.
  • Teamwork is not a factor but Perfect Teamwork is necessary for strategies that incorporate such.
  • Time acceleration/deceleration can not exceed 500x the normal speed or flow of time.
  • Affecting the opponents during prep in any way is not allowed.

Battlefield - Falconia

No Caption Provided

Start 100 meters apart in the middle, outside the walls is ring out.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TAEP

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 higherpower  Moderator

reminder that time limit for openers applied to both users, you have 5 days left. I’ll tag you everyday. You can ask for an extension which is 3 days

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 higherpower  Moderator
X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1) Opener

No Caption Provided

Superman

Graviton

The physicist Franklin Hall disappeared from the public eye when the secretive organization S.H.I.E.L.D. recruited him for their super soldier project. During one of Hall's experiments an accidental explosion granted Hall immense control over gravity.

Lifting

Offense

Defense

Perks

My 2 perks are:

• Invisibility
  • Mind Immunity

As soon as the fight starts my team will be completely invisible thus rendering them undetectable by your team. Mind immunity grants my team protection from any form of mind hax you team may possess.

Strategy

Dealing with Mob

Taking out Mob won't be an issue for either of my team members. Due to their invisibility Mob won't be able to see them and thus won't know who's he's fighting , due to this Graviton could crush him or Superman could bombard him with mountain destroying strikes or one shot him with HV , either should get the Job done here. Mob has impressive TK however , Graviton could potentially counter Mob's TK with his arguabley more powerful Gravity Manipulation , Mob's TK simply isn't potent enough to damage Superman and Mob won't even be able to see who he's fighting due to my teams invisibility perk. I am aware that Mob is capable of seeing Spirits however to my knowledge he's never displayed the ability to see invisible living beings before.

Dealing with Zhen Chan

Now my knowledge on Zhen Chan is really limited so I apologise if I make mistakes in advance. Zhen Chan lacks the physicals to survive what my Team can dish out , he won't be able to even see my team due to my invisibility perk the only real threat he possess here is his:

Empty Reflection of the Moon: This basically gives Zhen the ability to reflect any damage inflicted upon him.

Now I'm not aware if this is requires activation or if it's passive

1) If It requires activation: My Team can simply attack him before he activates it and due to invisibility he won't be able to see my team.

2) If it's passive: If my team can't damage Zhen , we can utilize BFR. Superman could carry him into space , Graviton could send him into space etc

Summary

Overall I don't see how your team deals with what my team brings to the table. My team is arguabley more powerful , has a massive advantage with invisibility and simply has a more valid chance of victory here

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestromage

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Theme

On paper, a duo of Zhen Chan from Feng Shen Ji and Mob from Mob Psycho 100 may seem as unlikely and arbitrary as they come. Admittedly, when I first came up with the idea, I was under a very similar impression. But upon further reflection, Zhen Chan and Mob actually share quite a bit in common. Both are good-hearted, obscenely powerful characters and possess malicious entities deep within them that makes controlling their emotions a key responsibility, nay, a necessity to ensure the safety of those they care for and the very world around them. And ultimately, both characters succeed in all but vanquishing their respective dormant demons, arguably growing to become even more capable combatants as a result. More than anything, Zhen Chan and Mob recognize the mental tranquility needed to counterbalance unfathomable power and corruption. For them, there is no longer a calm before the storm, no, they remain calm before whatever storm dare challenge them. And like everything else, it will be destroyed all the same.

Opener: The Storm Before The Calm

No Caption Provided

First and foremost, it should be clarified that while Zhen Chan is in his standard version, Mob is composite. Which is basically a version of Mob that amalgamates his strongest feats across both the anime and manga along with every canonical version of Mob from both. Put simply, every feat pertaining to Mob, regardless of medium or form, is fair game here. With that elucidated, let's delve into my perks:

• Mental Immunity
  • No Friendly Fire

The first one speaks for itself and is not really relevant here given your team has no telepaths. The latter, however, warrants a bit more elaboration. Per the words of the host, "no friendly fire" makes your team functionally immune to one another's attacks. This is a boon that quite literally can not be overstated because it allows Zhen Chan and Mob especially to really cut loose with all of their AoE attacks without worrying about, well, friendly fire. But I think this perk can really only be appreciated after I delve into both of their respective arsenals, so let's get right to that. Starting with

Zhen Chan: The Sage King of Karma

No Caption Provided

In Feng Shen Ji, there exists an entire civilization of gods, divided into different classes by a hierarchy. Though all gods are innately powerful in their own right, like with everything else, no god is created equal. For example, the Ancient God Tian is unequivocally the strongest god who perpetually reigns above all; the pinnacle of not just the Divine, but the entire series as a whole. Immediately subservient to him are the 5 Sage Kings, representing the very strongest of the gods below Tian. Chief among them stands Zhen Chan, who is denoted as the strongest Sage King, second only to Tian. In the context of this tourney, this title alone would necessitate having stats and potency at the limits given what has been shown of lesser and inferior Sage Kings. Most notably, the Sage King Tian Wu, who used his World's Fury attack to create a shockwave of such destructive power that it destroyed more than half a mountain, caused an Earthquake and even brought fourth a massive tsunami. Such power that easily encroaches into mountain level territory is achieved by one of Tian Wu's weaker attacks, while not going anywhere near all out at that. In fact, Tian Wu's most potent techniques are not ones where he uses his Divine Power to spawn massive constructs (ie World's Fury), but ones where he channels all of that Divine Power into his fists and unleashes devastating strikes of his own.

Keeping this in mind, the series later shows us a direct confrontation between Sage Kings Zhen Chan and Tian Wu to truly corroborate Zhen Chan's vaunted power. For context, the aforementioned feats and attacks were all first shown in Season 2 of Feng Shen Ji. Tian Wu would challenge Zhen Chan in Season 3, after having reached new heights of power through training and the Vigor of the Ancient Gods. This new and improved Tian Wu, driven by his pride and yearning for strength, confronted Zhen Chan, seeking to dispute his title as the strongest. Going all out immediately against a reluctant opponent, Tian Wu rushes him Zhen Chan, fist coated in his refined Divine Power. The result-

No Caption Provided

-was as you would expect from the strongest of the Sage Kings. Zhen Chan effortlessly catches Tian Wu's strike, stopping it dead in its tracks. What I like about this showing is how effectively it demonstrates both physical strength as well as durability for Zhen Chan; not only applying enough force to cancel out Tian Wu's attack but also completely no sell the impact with an open palm.

As far as speed is concerned, Zhen Chan scales to and above Shi Xing and his feat of traversing thousands of miles over a short period of time:

An exact timeframe is not given, but it can easily be extrapolated from Xuan Feng's monologue in between this sequence. The time it takes reading it aloud is roughly between 30 and 40 seconds, and using a bare minimum 2000 mile distance, yields speeds between Mach 230 and Mach 290. This same Shi Xing was outsped by fellow Sage King Xuan Feng and I've already discussed Zhen Chan's standing among them. Speed of this tier should hardly trouble Zhen Chan, sitting comfortably at the speed limits of this tourney. However, as anyone who has read Feng Shen Ji would know, Zhen Chan is hardly someone who solely relies on his physicals. Rather, they are merely used to supplement his powerset and hax abilities.

Eternal Life

First and foremost, there is "Eternal Life", Zhen Chan's Divine Power, which as the name implies, allows him to heal himself and others. The potency of this ability is quite impressive as Zhen Chan was able to endow hundreds of gods with its protection during a war with the Dark Ones and humans. Through this, even whilst literally managing an army of hundreds, Zhen Chan ensured that not a single god died for a respectable portion of the war; any injury they sustained would be instantly healed and even gods that had literally been killed would come back to life right after. Unfortunately, there is one glaring flaw in Zhen Chan's Divine Power in that decapitation can completely sever one's connection to Eternal Life. However, before exploiting this loophole, the Dark Ones and humans were swiftly overwhelmed and unable to deal with the nigh immortal army that combated them. Zhen Chan himself can also reap the benefits of Eternal Life and to a greater extent, so much so that not even the gravest of injuries can kill him. To the point that he can have his body paralyzed and flesh dissolved before being devoured whole by a giant anaconda and BFRed to another dimension entirely... and come out completely and utterly unscathed:

No Caption Provided

Empty Reflection of the Moon

As good as Zhen Chan's healing capabilities are, he rarely needs to rely on them himself because even damaging him is a tall order in it of itself. This is not due to his durability, but rather because of his Divine Skill, "Empty Reflection of the Moon." This technique reflects all of the damage he would incur from an attack back to the attacker. It is essentially akin to just attacking yourself:

No Caption Provided

While this is not a passive ability, it can not be so easily circumvented by a "blitz" strategy (which wouldn't even be effective given Zhen Chan's aforementioned stats). Even when Zhen Chan has been caught offguard and actually tagged, to the point that we literally see the blood from the stab wound, Zhen Chan is still able to activate Empty Reflection of the Moon and reflect the attack regardless:

Wheel of Judgement

Okay, if you thought Empty Reflection of the Moon was broken, wait till you see this:

No Caption Provided

Zhen Chan spawns a massive AoE of karma, marking its territory as the "Wheel of Judgement." Everyone inside will have all of the harm they have ever brought unto others instantly reflected back to them, bringing them endless agony. So think of Empty Reflection of the Moon except instead of just one attack being reflected, it is every attack that someone has ever used against someone else throughout their entire lifetime. What's more, once within the Wheel of Judgement, your body is completely frozen making escape virtually impossible unless you can manipulate causality, are a master of reincarnation, or have more than one soul in your body that you can interchange between.

Funnily enough, the abilities listed here have been ordered by not just potency, but their chronological appearance in Feng Shen Ji. There is one last technique to cover, but I will save that for my next post. And quite frankly, I don't see my opponents getting around the abilities already listed. So with that, we move onto

Mob: The Strongest Esper

No Caption Provided

Shigeo Kageyama, or "Mob", of Mob Psycho 100 was born with immense psychic powers and even from the early stages of the series, it was swiftly made apparent that he was among the strongest of all Espers ("Espers" denoting everyone in possession of supernatural abilities). However, I think this notion is perhaps best communicated during the final episodes of the anime, specifically in regards to Mob's climatic battle against Toichiro. The thing I like about this fight in particular is that it establishes the fundamental abilities of an Esper while simultaneously showing how they can be used at the absolute highest level. All Espers have telekinesis and physical stat-amplification through their psychic power, and Mob is no exception. To start off the sequence, Mob uses his TK to pelt Toichiro with numerous large buildings at high speeds, which he ultimately uses to crush Toichiro in a massive ball of buildings. Think like a Chibaku Tensei from Naruto but on a smaller scale (smaller, but most certainly not small). When you consider the collective kinetic energy of not just one building being launched at high velocities, but the hundreds upon hundreds that Mob called upon along with the sheer mass and volume of the pseudo "Chibaku Tensei", this feat easily gets well into the city level ranges as a minimum and realistically sits at mountain level. And we are just getting started. It isn't long before Toichiro powers up, bullrushes through the sphere of buildings (which is quite insane since he was literally being crushed and immobilized by all of that collective mass in the first place) and into Mob. He then throws Mob through the ball of buildings and into the city below. And if that wasn't enough, before Mob even has time to breath, he is then crushed by the descending "Chibaku Tensei", which was falling at such high velocities that it visibly (and audibly) breaks the sound barrier at the peak of its acceleration. So not only are we seeing the potency of Mob's TK, but also the high level of durability afforded to him by his psychic power (which honestly breaches into mountain levels from the sheer kinetic energy of the building "Chibaku Tensei" moving at supersonic speeds).

Another fight that exemplifies the fundamental abilities of an Esper in tandem with the stupidly high scale Mob operates on is his bout with Mogami in the Dreamworld. Only, instead of TK, we see Mob's utilization of energy projection and AoE attacks. First, Mob uses a standard energy blast to destroy Mogami's spirits, and as a side effect, Mob vaporizes a town + sized volume of the terrain, from the buildings to the solid ground beneath them. Considering the method of destruction and the AoE, we are once again seeing that Mob's offensive and defensive kit continues to occupy the city/mountain level spectrum. And for further consistency in this regard, Mob later unleashes multiple energy pillars, each spanning city blocks in width, which he uses to cleave through the city and the plates beneath it, completely shattering the entire landmass altogether. Violently fragmenting not just a city spanning area, but also the very landmass it sits atop of is something that should quite frankly speak for itself as yet another that pushes the envelope of tourney limits. And as far as durability is concerned, in the climax of the battle, Mob just blatantly eats this at point blank:

I feel like I would be insulting your intelligence if I went through the motions of explaining why such a visually explicit feat is impressive. Like bro, just look at it. I think we all get the point by now that putting down Mob through conventional means is going to be quite the hellacious task for anyone in this tourney. And don't even think about arguing a blitz because Mob's speed is just as formidable. Against Mob, Toichiro transforms the surrounding clouds into thunderclouds and weaponizes the lightning within, guiding a lightning bolt to Mob. And, despite the small distance between Mob and the bolt of lightning, Mob was still able to react fast enough to defend himself and absorb the lightning attack.

When you combine all of these different attributes, you get quite the deadly combatant. With casual gestures, Mob can ravage entire cities with his energy AoE. With a mere thought, Mob can use his vast telekinetic power to restrain and literally ragdoll his opposition. On nothing more than a whim, Mob can do this:

It's not just that Mob merely has to think to make this happen and that it can't be conventionally dodged or avoided. It's also the fact that having mountain level durability will not save you as Mob isn't just capable of your conventional mountain level strike or energy blast, but he can focus his telekinetic potency over very precise areas; contorting your bones and twisting your neck until you are nothing more than a human pretzel. And even if by some miracle you have the raw strength/durability to muscle your way out of this without damage (which, to be frank, is just not possible if you are truly within tourney limits), even that will not last long because of Mob's key x-factor: Draining.

Mob is among the very few Espers in the verse that can absorb energy from others, be it his opponent or the very atmosphere itself. This not only amplifies his own power, but of course, leaves his victims robbed of their energy and significantly weakened. This can be done from a range and in fact, even being in the general vicinity of Mob will result in you being passively drained and weakened as Mob only grows stronger. So the longer this fight goes, the weaker the opponents get and the stronger Mob becomes.

Path to Enlightenment: The Battle At Hand

I originally had not planned on touching on the specifics of this fight at all in my opening post, but seeing as how you incorporated preemptive counters into yours, it seems I don't really have a choice.

Invisibility

Invisibility just won't matter to my team, unfortunately. Mob's psychic powers give him extrasensory capabilities that has allowed him to perceive beings that are not just passively invisible, but completely imperceptible at every sensory level to those that lack those same extrasensory abilities. To compensate, you make the arbitrary distinction of invisible spirits and "invisible living beings", when, in reality, that distinction does not truly exist because invisibility is invisibility. And, if anything, the level of invisibility that Mob completely ignores on a day to day basis when exorcising spirits goes beyond the invisibility your team has as, again, it is not just limited to the visual level, but all of the senses (ie a normal person can not touch or hear a spirit). But to really nip this entire thing in the bud, Mob can sense malicious auras over a 20km radius which he used to find the specific Espers that he suspected of burning his house down and track them.

So, again, eyesight is not needed; as long as you are within a 20km radius and are intent on attacking Mob, he will know exactly where you are. And in truth, as long as Mob can detect you, this advantage is irrelevant. For starters, as an extension of his draining and energy manipulation, Mob has the ability to straight up transfer his energy and powers to others. At first this was only achieved through emotional impulse, but Mob has since learned to do it at will while controlling the exact amount of energy he distributes. Bare in mind that even residual energy within Reigen from Mob was enough for him to now be able to permanently see spirits and increase his extrasensory capabilities. So if Mob has the means to circumvent invisibility, he can ensure Zhen Chan does as well. Beyond that, Mob can spawn barriers on Zhen Chan if you try to blindside him. And worst comes to worst, he can straight up use his TK to restrain your team or drag them into Zhen Chan's Wheel of Judgement Area of Effect if Zhen Chan can't immediately discern where you are.

That's not to imply Zhen Chan is completely without options himself. Far from it. Zhen Chan's literal debut in the series was him using his Divine Power quite literally with his eyes closed, using the very wind to guide his Eternal Life light waves to a battlefield he not only could not see, but was not even on himself. And what's more, he utilized the wind to precisely guide each light wave to each and every god fighting, of which there were literal hundreds, not missing a single one. Again, all while Zhen Chan was in a completely different location and with his eyes completely closed. This sets a clear precedent for Zhen Chan's power usage and application surpassing the strict limitations of sight. Which is corroborated by Zhen Chan even being able to discern the exact amount of souls within one body, proving he has metaphysical sensory capabilities (which was always obvious to me given his peers have been able to perceive things like life force, aura, souls, etc.) that extends beyond what can be seen. Even on paper, it does not even really make sense for Zhen Chan to be without any answers to invisible attacks while also being the strongest Sage King when Xuan Feng (who is not only a fellow Sage King, but even thought to be the weakest at a time) literally abuses invisible attacks. So quite literally in every single respect, my team is more than capable of circumventing the "advantage" of invisibility.

Also, AoE is another big factor. With no friendly fire, Mob and Zhen Chan can go crazy with AoE attacks, from Mob's energy pillars to Zhen Chan's Wheel of Judgement domain so worst come to worst, being unable to be seen does not make you unable to be tagged.

Superman + Graviton

Well, for starters, we should just stop with this notion that Superman and Graviton can one shot Zhen Chan. Ignoring the fact that invisibility is pretty useless here so Empty Reflection of the Moon is still viable, Zhen Chan's durability alone is enough to hang. Especially so with Eternal Life: Endless Reincarnation which will make it that much harder for Superman and Graviton to truly put Zhen Chan down. As far as BFR is concerned, you haven't proven BFR to space as an in-character tactic for Red Son Superman (Zhen Chan has the speed to react anyway so it wouldn't matter regardless) and Graviton using his gravity powers for BFR is banned per tourney rules:

No Caption Provided

So you really don't have a win condition here to be honest. Your team solely relies on physical attacks which 1) Zhen Chan can tank with his raw durability 2) Zhen Chan can just reflect back, especially since he has used Empty Reflection of the Moon even after being tagged first 3) Zhen Chan's Eternal Life will just negate any of the damage that somehow does get through, making it hellacious to actually put Zhen Chan down for good and 4) Your attacks will get weaker and weaker as the fight progresses due to Mob's passive draining. And to top it all off, your team has quite literally zero answers for Wheel of Judgement, which is a win condition for me.

And speaking of Mob, not seeing where this notion of Graviton's gravity being stronger than Mob's TK is coming from based on the feats shown so far. Nor will Mob be troubled by Superman's physical strikes. Both of these claims only gain more traction when you, again, factor in that Mob will be passively draining Graviton and Superman, so they will only grow weaker and Mob will only get stronger. And Mob will be constantly healed/resurrected by Zhen Chan's Eternal Life unless he is decapitated. Moreover, Mob's TK is absolutely potent enough to damage Superman and Graviton; in fact, I'd assert it could straight up do them both in considering how precise Mob can be with his TK along with the affect of draining.

Lastly, it is not lost on me that you didn't post any speed feats for Graviton. Don't get me wrong, neither person on my team is quite the blitzing type. However, Mob can literally activate his abilities in the timeframe that a lightning bolt is less than a foot away from him; without speed feats to show for Graviton, Mob can detect Graviton and TK crush him before Graviton can even hope to attack, much less defend himself. Beyond that, without speed feats, anything short of gravity attacks directly affecting their person will easily be reacted to by my team. And even then, Mob's natural defense + TK and Zhen Chan's ability to use Empty Reflection of the Moon even after being tagged more than compensate (assuming he is fast enough to get an attack off before Mob TKs him or Zhen Chan uses Wheel of Judgement).

Conclusion

Offensively

• Mob's Passive Draining
  • Mob's TK
  • Zhen Chan's Wheel of Judgement
  • Zhen Chan's Empty Reflection of the Moon

Defensively

• Mob's Passive Draining (Your Attacks Will Only Get Weaker and Mob's Defenses Only Gets Stronger)
  • Mob and Zhen Chan's Extrasensory to Counter Invisibility
  • Mob and Zhen Chan's Inherent Stats
  • Zhen Chan's Empty Reflection of the Moon
  • Zhen Chan's Eternal Life (For Both Mob and Zhen Chan)

Quite frankly, your team is too basic and conventional to win here. Both of our teams have great AP/DC and stats, but my team sets itself apart by bring so so much more to the table. You won't win this battle with stats and DC alone against your nigh equals in that department who also just so happen to have a buttload of abilities you can't really counter.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x-lord16: forgot to tag you so in case you haven't seen it

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers