- Zhen Chan (Feng Shen Ji)
- Composite Mob (Mob Psycho 100)
- Mental Immunity
- No Friendly Fire
- Animated Red Son Superman
- EMH Graviton
- Mental Immunity
- The physical strength of an individual character, whether striking or lifting, can not exceed large mountain busting (3000 meters).
- The physical durability and endurance of a character can not exceed the strength limit.
- Reaction speed, combat speed, travel speed, and the speed of any attacks or abilities that travel can not be faster than lightning (Mach 286, can round to Mach 300).
- Destructive Capacity and Attack Potency are also restricted to the strength limits.
- No reality warping.
- No conceptual manipulation, or concept-based attacks like existence erasure.
- No causality manipulation, or any interference with the laws of the universe.
- No probability or luck manipulation.
- No power stealing, copying, or negation.
- No amping stats beyond the limits, including through weapons, skill, or martial techniques.
- No death manipulation or instant death attacks.
- No remote transmutation or transformation (not requiring physical contact), other forms of matter manipulation are allowed.
- You can amp yourself to the multi-mountain level (2-3 mountains) through draining, but once you reach them further draining will only serve to debuff your opponents.
- Precognition/future sight is limited to 5 seconds.
- Cloning is limited to 10, can only be used by 1 character, and clones can not make clones.
- Summons, constructs, and fodder are limited to 10 and can not be stronger than the character that summons them. Nor can they possess hax that ignores durability.
- TK is restricted to the strength limit.
- Regeneration is allowed, but if a character is either A) reduced beyond visual recognition without enhanced sight, or B) scattered beyond the confines of the battlefield, they're considered at least KO'd.
- BFR can only be accomplished through physical force. Not teleportation, portals, or powers outside of strength. It operates on ring-out principles so once the moment your opponent forces you out of bounds you become instantly disqualified, even if you can return to the battlefield in a reasonable time frame. Battlefields will be specified in every thread.
- Time manipulation is allowed, but is restricted to accelerating time, slowing down time, rewinding/looping time, or summoning clones from the timestream. Clones follow the cloning limits. Any other form of time manipulation is banned.
- Telepathy is allowed, but is restricted to mind-reading, memory altering, illusions, hypnosis, paranoia, pacification (forced tranquility, docility or dream-state), fear/nightmare inducement, or hallucinations. Anything else, or allowed functions at a high tier level, (continental and above) is banned.
- Soul manipulation is allowed but is restricted to removal or altering and can't exceed the range of the battlefield.
- Space manipulation is allowed, but vector manipulation is banned and everything else can't exceed the range of the battlefield.
- 1 week to post openers, 10 days for rebuttals. You can request up to a 3-day extension in either case. The opener time limit applies to both users concurrently.
- No more than 3 posts.
- You need a completed CaV or tourney to join.
- Don't join if you don't intend to see it through.
- Characters are whatever version fits the limits, if it needs to be composite then sure.
- My word is final of course.
Instead of rewarding people just for making it to the second round, I've decided to implement a system that rewards voting, in order to ensure we get votes on all matches.
- If you're a participant, there are 7 total possible matches you can vote on, excluding your own. If you're a reserve you can vote an all 8.
- If you vote on 2 matches (to my satisfaction) you can change a perk going into the next round
- If you vote on 4 matches you can add a perk
- If you vote on all of them you can swap a character
- Win by death, knockout, incapacitation, or BFR.
In-depth Limit Clarifications
- Power negation refers to the act of directly and remotely disabling your opponent's abilities or powers. Conditional power negation, i.e adaptative evolution, immunity, chi blocking, or more specific and esoteric applications of this ability are allowed. The purpose here is to ensure the battle remains competitive by requiring at least some level of physical interaction between the characters, and not just making them instantly powerless.
- Power copying, power stealing, and power absorption are still completely banned.
- Once the battle starts you can only amp yourself by consuming/draining the opponents' various energies, but likewise I'll introduce some perks for protection if that happens to be your character's weakness.
- If you want to amp yourself during prep, you can do it through any means at all, so long as it doesn't surpass the amping limits. Which are multi-mountain level.
- You can not amp summons, constructs, fodder, or clones under any circumstances.
- Don't pick a character blatantly over the limits and try to justify them by saying you'll ignore their powers that are over the limits and just use what's allowed. How about you stop being lazy and look for a character that's allowed instead.
- BFR is allowed through physical strength, but self-BFR is not allowed. You have to have a physical presence on the battlefield at all times. Going into another dimension and staying there indefinitely (i.e Kamui or Mirror Master) while leaving an illusion of yourself present is only allowed for the purposes of intangibility or defense - it is NOT a win condition and you still have to fight.
- You can not BFR your teammates.
- Battlefields will be randomized unless you pick the Choose Battlefield perk. The parameters/bounds of the battlefield will be specified in every thread. With the perk, you can dictate starting distance and time of day. You can not choose a location that's over the limits.
- What this means is you can't pick a place where the environment is beyond the durability/endurance limits of the characters and/or instantly surpasses their regeneration threshold. You also can't choose somewhere that's indestructible and try to fuse with it.
- Teamwork is not a factor but Perfect Teamwork is necessary for strategies that incorporate such.
- Time acceleration/deceleration can not exceed 500x the normal speed or flow of time.
- Affecting the opponents during prep in any way is not allowed.
Battlefield - Falconia
Start 100 meters apart in the middle, outside the walls is ring out.