My money is on classic Strange.

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A well versed classic Strange mutliates him.
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By redbull

If you stop and think about it, that's a pretty incredible feat, given that Sentry seems to dominate nearly every non-cosmic entity on these boards in the marvel universe. I think Strange could handle it too, but then, who is non-cosmic that could take on classic Dr. Strange at full force?

High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbull said:
"If you stop and think about it, that's a pretty incredible feat, given that Sentry seems to dominate nearly every non-cosmic entity on these boards in the marvel universe. I think Strange could handle it too, but then, who is non-cosmic that could take on classic Dr. Strange at full force? "

From DC, maybe a souped up Mordu could. 

From Marvel, probably The Ancient One if he'd smoked enough rocks before hand. 

WWH stopped Sentry too...
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By czarny_samael666
@redbull said:
" If you stop and think about it, that's a pretty incredible feat, given that Sentry seems to dominate nearly every non-cosmic entity on these boards in the marvel universe. I think Strange could handle it too, but then, who is non-cosmic that could take on classic Dr. Strange at full force? "
If You allowed mutants, then Mad Jim Jasspers. Fury will defeat him too. I don't know what with Hyperstorm or Franklin...
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By capall
@High Revolutionary said:
"A well versed classic Strange mutliates him. "

yup
Aeschma Deava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Aeschma Deava

Classic Strange is PIS on every level, so of course he'll win when plot allows.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
probably Classic Strange...
Arsenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Arsenal

Classic Strange

Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ziro

Strange.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Sentry already one-shotted Strange.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
@Vance Astro said:
" Sentry already one-shotted Strange. "
was this before World War Hulk squeezed Strange's hands into Banana Pudding ?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By geraldthesloth

Strangey

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By capall
@Vance Astro:
sentry one shotted classic strange?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@capall said:
" @Vance Astro: sentry one shotted classic strange? "
Yes.He's only fought classic Strange.In his mini.It was flashback to before he erased everyone's memory and they forgot he existed.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By capall
@Vance Astro said:
" @capall said:
Yes.He's only fought classic Strange.In his mini.It was flashback to before he erased everyone's memory and they forgot he existed. "

classic strange had the shield, was that a cheap shot?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@capall said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @capall said:
Yes.He's only fought classic Strange.In his mini.It was flashback to before he erased everyone's memory and they forgot he existed. "
classic strange had the shield, was that a cheap shot? "
No..Sentry didn't even fight back to until that first punch.Strange was looking directly at him.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By capall
@Vance Astro said:
" @capall said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @capall said:
classic strange had the shield, was that a cheap shot? "
No..Sentry didn't even fight back to until that first punch.Strange was looking directly at him. "

that is strange, strange has so many ways to take sentry out, what was the reason they even fought in the 1st place?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@capall said:
that is strange, strange has so many ways to take sentry out, what was the reason they even fought in the 1st place? "
I can't remember.I think I have the scans somewhere though.I'll fish them out.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TruePwnge
@Vance Astro said:
" @capall said:
It was probably a delusion or something

If Sentry can not defeat Wonder Woman there is no way in hell he's beating Classic Strange

Sentry was in the mental hospital, whatever he remembers is probably a result of the medication the doctor's were giving him
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sevennames27
@Arsenal said:

"Classic Strange "

Unless we are talking Classic Sentry...........
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By czarny_samael666
@sevennames27 said:
" @Arsenal said:

"Classic Strange "

Unless we are talking Classic Sentry........... "
Even Classic - full power Sentry will lose.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@TruePwnge said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @capall said:
It was probably a delusion or something  If Sentry can not defeat Wonder Woman there is no way in hell he's beating Classic Strange  Sentry was in the mental hospital, whatever he remembers is probably a result of the medication the doctor's were giving him "
Don't respond to me.You haven't said anything valid since day one.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By Final Arrow

I have to say classic Strange, I know sentry has one punched him, but yet again this just falls in the whole bad writting of Dr Strange. Marvel need to get a handle on what they want to do with their characters and stick with it, One moment Dr Strange is owning a god of a hell dimenson and next he gets one punched!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Final Arrow said:
" I have to say classic Strange, I know sentry has one punched him, but yet again this just falls in the whole bad writting of Dr Strange. Marvel need to get a handle on what they want to do with their characters and stick with it, One moment Dr Strange is owning a god of a hell dimenson and next he gets one punched! "
It's not bad writing.Strange just doesn't have a chance against Sentry.
rightprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By rightprice
@Vance Astro said:
" @capall said:
that is strange, strange has so many ways to take sentry out, what was the reason they even fought in the 1st place? "
I can't remember.I think I have the scans somewhere though.I'll fish them out. "

Nick Fury, fearfull that Sentry was getting close to finding out that his blood could be used to recreate the serum that gave him his powers, had Dr. Strange and Reed Richards work together to somehow (I don't remember how) trap Sentry in a sort of magically induced coma/dream and restrained his body in some big contraption to keep him asleep and monitor his vitals.  Sentry's dream was controlled by Strange, who had Reynolds in a mental asylum whith a doctor telling him that he was insane, that the Sentry and Void were delusions, and that he wasn't and never had been married.  Reynolds was actually starting to believe it but noticed the circle of whiter skin on his ring finger where his wedding ring had been and realized that Strange was tricking him.  He then overcame Stranges spells, broke out of Richards machine, with Strange telling Richards that Sentry was beyond that level of magic and he couldn't put him back into the coma.  Both Strange and Richards were seariously freaking out at that point.  Once free Sentry one shotted Strange, telling him he should have known better than to use that kind of magic on him.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@rightprice said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @capall said:
I can't remember.I think I have the scans somewhere though.I'll fish them out. "
Nick Fury, fearfull that Sentry was getting close to finding out that his blood could be used to recreate the serum that gave him his powers, had Dr. Strange and Reed Richards work together to somehow (I don't remember how) trap Sentry in a sort of magically induced coma/dream and restrained his body in some big contraption to keep him asleep and monitor his vitals.  Sentry's dream was controlled by Strange, who had Reynolds in a mental asylum whith a doctor telling him that he was insane, that the Sentry and Void were delusions, and that he wasn't and never had been married.  Reynolds was actually starting to believe it but noticed the circle of whiter skin on his ring finger where his wedding ring had been and realized that Strange was tricking him.  He then overcame Stranges spells, broke out of Richards machine, with Strange telling Richards that Sentry was beyond that level of magic and he couldn't put him back into the coma.  Both Strange and Richards were seariously freaking out at that point.  Once free Sentry one shotted Strange, telling him he should have known better than to use that kind of magic on him. "
This.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By capall
@rightprice said:
"@Vance Astro said:
" @capall said:
Nick Fury, fearfull that Sentry was getting close to finding out that his blood could be used to recreate the serum that gave him his powers, had Dr. Strange and Reed Richards work together to somehow (I don't remember how) trap Sentry in a sort of magically induced coma/dream and restrained his body in some big contraption to keep him asleep and monitor his vitals.  Sentry's dream was controlled by Strange, who had Reynolds in a mental asylum whith a doctor telling him that he was insane, that the Sentry and Void were delusions, and that he wasn't and never had been married.  Reynolds was actually starting to believe it but noticed the circle of whiter skin on his ring finger where his wedding ring had been and realized that Strange was tricking him.  He then overcame Stranges spells, broke out of Richards machine, with Strange telling Richards that Sentry was beyond that level of magic and he couldn't put him back into the coma.  Both Strange and Richards were seariously freaking out at that point.  Once free Sentry one shotted Strange, telling him he should have known better than to use that kind of magic on him. "

thanks rightprice, if that's how sentry one shotted strange then that wasn't even an actual fight, so basically it was a cheap short correct?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@capall said:
thanks rightprice, if that's how sentry one shotted strange then that wasn't even an actual fight, so basically it was a cheap short correct? "
It wasn't a cheap shot.Strange was alert of Sentry's whereabouts the entire time.It's not like he tapped him on the shoulder and then sucker punched him as he turned.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
well it makes sense that Sentry could one shot Strange based on each characters physical standings... I mean if Strange doesnt have his shield up and Sentry gives him a Left Hook... that type of power would be able to knock out Strange... who as far as I know without using his magic... is merely a human...
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By capall
@King Saturn said:
"well it makes sense that Sentry could one shot Strange based on each characters physical standings... I mean if Strange doesnt have his shield up and Sentry gives him a Left Hook... that type of power would be able to knock out Strange... who as far as I know without using his magic... is merely a human... "

of course, my point was that if strange didn't have the shield up that's b/c he was not in the mood or even had the intention to defend himself realizing that sentry was not going to be a threat (something of that nature)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@capall said:
" @King Saturn said:
"well it makes sense that Sentry could one shot Strange based on each characters physical standings... I mean if Strange doesnt have his shield up and Sentry gives him a Left Hook... that type of power would be able to knock out Strange... who as far as I know without using his magic... is merely a human... "
of course, my point was that if strange didn't have the shield up that's b/c he was not in the mood or even had the intention to defend himself realizing that sentry was not going to be a threat (something of that nature) "
Strange's shield would just be magic energy.If Ms.Marvel can absorb magic energy so could Sentry.That's assuming the shield could even keep Sentry out with just his strength alone.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By King_Saturn
@capall said:
" @King Saturn said:
of course, my point was that if strange didn't have the shield up that's b/c he was not in the mood or even had the intention to defend himself realizing that sentry was not going to be a threat (something of that nature) "
oh
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering that classic Strange held back LT for a brief period with his shield, I'd say the chances of Sentry breaking through them without PIS being involved is about as likely as Saddam Hussein showing up at somebody's funeral!
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By capall
"Considering that classic Strange held back LT for a brief period with his shield, I'd say the chances of Sentry breaking through them without PIS being involved is about as likely as Saddam Hussein showing up at somebody's funeral! "

lmao
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

" Considering that classic Strange held back LT for a brief period with his shield, I'd say the chances of Sentry breaking through them without PIS being involved is about as likely as Saddam Hussein showing up at somebody's funeral! "

I think Strange holding back Living Tribunal is the PIS not Sentry breaking his shield.
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic strange was weak
Dracula beat him

Sentry would destroy him.

High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
"@High Revolutionary said:

" Considering that classic Strange held back LT for a brief period with his shield, I'd say the chances of Sentry breaking through them without PIS being involved is about as likely as Saddam Hussein showing up at somebody's funeral! "

I think Strange holding back Living Tribunal is the PIS not Sentry breaking his shield. "
You think wrong.  

Strange has handled stronger blows than anything Sentry can put out. 

High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Classic strange was weak Dracula beat him  Sentry would destroy him. "

Fail 1.   

Classic Strange one-shotting Dracula: 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
" @Vance Astro said:

I think Strange holding back Living Tribunal is the PIS not Sentry breaking his shield. "
You think wrong.  Strange has handled stronger blows than anything Sentry can put out.   "
No he hasn't because there is nobody Classic Strange could have fought anywhere near Sentry's strength.Also Juggernaut and Cloak owned Classic Strange.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TruePwnge
@StrongestOneThereIs said:

" Classic strange was weak  "

what rubbish!

Classic Dr fires Planet busting shots

No Caption Provided

Classic Dr Straneg with prep Takes a Supernova

No Caption Provided

The collapsed start turns into a blackhole, Strange puts a cork on it and renders it harmless

No Caption Provided

BFR's a fighter jock to another dimension where he's molested by japanese tentacles for 14 hours

No Caption Provided

Classic Dr Strange with Prep Amped himself up with Galaxy busting potential

No Caption Provided

Made himself equal to Shuma-Gorath

Classic Strange Auto-shields block attack from Death Urge agent of Oblivion.

No Caption Provided

Classic Dr Strange taking shots from Galactus 

No Caption Provided

Fights In Betweener

No Caption Provided

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @High Revolutionary said:
" @Vance Astro said:

You think wrong.  Strange has handled stronger blows than anything Sentry can put out.   "
No he hasn't because there is nobody Classic Strange could have fought anywhere near Sentry's strength.Also Juggernaut and Cloak owned Classic Strange. "
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:

No he hasn't because there is nobody Classic Strange could have fought anywhere near Sentry's strength.Also Juggernaut and Cloak owned Classic Strange. "

Please... 

He handled the likes of Surfer, Thanos and Captain Universe, he even negated some of Galactus power.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Please...  He handled the likes of Surfer, Thanos and Captain Universe, he even negated some of Galactus power. "
Yea that was back when Daredevil fought Thor,Namor,Hercules,Mephisto,Blackheart,and Death itself and either barely lost,stalemated,or won...and nobody saw anything wrong with it.So I'm not going to assume any of this is credible.
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
Please...  He handled the likes of Surfer, Thanos and Captain Universe, he even negated some of Galactus power. "
Yea that was back when Daredevil fought Thor,Namor,Hercules,Mephisto,Blackheart,and Death itself and either barely lost,stalemated,or won...and nobody saw anything wrong with it.So I'm not going to assume any of this is credible. "

That's Daredevil.  We're talking Dr. Strange.   

Get it together.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
" @Vance Astro said:
Yea that was back when Daredevil fought Thor,Namor,Hercules,Mephisto,Blackheart,and Death itself and either barely lost,stalemated,or won...and nobody saw anything wrong with it.So I'm not going to assume any of this is credible. "
That's Daredevil.  We're talking Dr. Strange.    Get it together. "
I could name retarded feats for everyone during that era.Iron Man,The Vision,Hercules anyone.I know who were talking about.I was using DD as an example.Get it together.
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
That's Daredevil.  We're talking Dr. Strange.    Get it together. "
I could name retarded feats for everyone during that era.Iron Man,The Vision,Hercules anyone.I know who were talking about.I was using DD as an example.Get it together. "

You can't accept the fact that classic Strange had powers that could outdo your Sentry.   Face it.

You can't walk into an antique store and whine about everything in the store being old. 

Again, get it together.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
You can't accept the fact that classic Strange had powers that could outdo your Sentry.   Face it. You can't walk into an antique store and whine about everything in the store being old.  Again, get it together. "
I got it together.Strange isn't powerful as you think he is.
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
You can't accept the fact that classic Strange had powers that could outdo your Sentry.   Face it. You can't walk into an antique store and whine about everything in the store being old.  Again, get it together. "
I got it together.Strange isn't powerful as you think he is. "

CLASSIC Strange was one of the most powerful beings on Marvel Earth.   

If you don't believe it, then you need to read more comics.
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should enlighten you