Classic Doctor Strange vs Pegasus God Cloth Seiya

• 133 results
Avatar image for sebastian_rommel
#101 Edited by Sebastian_Rommel (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebastian_rommel said:

@godsvileanddarkwing: I can’t believe you just said “seven multiverses” and some stupid shit like Surfer bltizted standard, unamped Thanos. And don’t even attempt to edit or delete your bullshit, as I have taken an image of all of it.

Okay I messed up the information regarding to the finger snapping thingy, that doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it.

Playing victimisn't a legitimate technique to strike me down. It was just a dirty action from the like of you.

No Caption Provided

Has control over all reality and is mightier then Death.

Which was not above universe scale.

No Caption Provided

Takes on and defeats guys like Galactus, two Celestials, Lord Chaos & Master Order etc.

Still not above universal.

No Caption Provided

Takes on Eternity.

You have no idea who Eternity is, but I can assure you that this feat wasn't above universal.

No Caption Provided

Your know where I'm going with this are you?

I do because you can't do anything rather than searching explanation from wiki or searching respect thread. In fact, I was a little disappointed. You should have done better but I don't blame you.

In summery Thanos with the IG murderstomps Original Saint Seiya verse effortlessly.

In summary. He doesn't come close to that nor is he beating Pegasus. Well, he probably beats Pegasus if he uses all haxes of his arsenal but he doesn't solo the saints in their peak. No way is he gonna take on Zeus. So your claim is invalid and baseless as always.

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
#102 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

@godsvileanddarkwing said:
@sebastian_rommel said:

@godsvileanddarkwing: I can’t believe you just said “seven multiverses” and some stupid shit like Surfer bltizted standard, unamped Thanos. And don’t even attempt to edit or delete your bullshit, as I have taken an image of all of it.

Okay I messed up the information regarding to the finger snapping thingy, that doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it.

Playing victimisn't a legitimate technique to strike me down. It was just a dirty action from the like of you.

No Caption Provided

Universal Death:On par with other universal abstracts. Killed the armies of the Cancerverse, including the Galactus Engine. (Low Multiverse level)

No Caption Provided

Takes on and defeats guys like Galactus, two Celestials, Lord Chaos & Master Order etc.

Well Fed Galactus: Annihilus would transform Galactus into a bomb capable of destroying both the Earth-616 Universe, and the Negative Zone. Fought against, and stalematedThe In-Betweener. Stalemated Agamotto. Fought against Four Celestials, and ultimately defeated themwith the help of Adult Franklin Richards. Nearly destroyed the 616 and Ultimate Universes by tearing a hole through them. Merged with the previous iteration of Eternity. (Low Multiverse level)

Universal Lord Chaos: Far superior to Cosmic Cubes, which contain the power of an entire space-time continuum. Comparable to other universal abstracts. (Low Multiverse level)

Universal Master Order: Far superior to Cosmic Cubes, which contain the power of an entire space-time continuum. Comparable to other universal abstracts. (Low Multiverse level)

Mad Celestials: The Mad Celestials together managed to overcome Infinity Gauntlet users. (Low Multiverse level)

No Caption Provided

Takes on Eternity.

You have no idea who Eternity is, but I can assure you that this feat wasn't above universal.

Universal Eternity: Superior to the likes of Dormammu, The In-Betweener, and Classic Doctor Strange. (Low Multiverse level)

No Caption Provided

I do because you can't do anything rather than searching explanation from wiki or searching respect thread. In fact, I was a little disappointed. You should have done better but I don't blame you.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/saint-seiya-facts-vs-hypes-680878/

In summery Thanos with the IG murderstomps Original Saint Seiya verse effortlessly.

In summary. He doesn't come close to that nor is he beating Pegasus. Well, he probably beats Pegasus if he uses all haxes of his arsenal but he doesn't solo the saints in their peak. No way is he gonna take on Zeus. So your claim is invalid and baseless as always.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1), Telepathy, Energy Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Summoning, Teleportation via his chair, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Astral Projection, Petrification (Done once, off-screen), Curse Manipulation (Cursed Deadpool with eternal life), Magic, Flight (See here), Matter Manipulation (Can dissolve molecules), Death Manipulation (Can give a permanent death to inhabitants of the Cancerverse, a universe where death does not exist), Life Manipulation (Drained the life force of a being and bestowed it to another), Healing (Healed a cleric), Stealth Mastery (Demonstrated here), Likely Enhanced Senses (Demonstrated here), Sealing(Attempted to seal Odin), Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Telepathy (Moondragon was unable to read hismind) and Reality Warping (Was able to keep hold of himself after he entered the Nexus of Reality) | Reality Warping | All previous abilities to an unfathomably greater extent, Precognition & Cosmic Awareness (Users of the gauntlet see time as a repeating loop; whereas others experience the present, the users have already lived that before several times, only allowing themselves to make unimportant mistakes. This applies to characters as fast as several abstractsand a casual The Living Tribunal. It's stated that every moment that ever was or will cascades over the user), Spatial Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Age Manipulation (Made the Runner more than a million years old and turned him into a baby), Elemental Manipulation, Biological Manipulation (Blew uptwo of Death's minions from the inside. Constantly tortured Nebula and Eros by altering their bodies), Explosion Manipulation, BFR (Can trap people inside the Soul gem, can vanish others, etc.), Creation, Life & Death Manipulation (Created life. Eliminated half of the universe), Time Stop (Caused time to come to a standstill, frooze Earth's defenders in time), Size Manipulation, Portal Creation (Created a portal between him and an enemy attack to avoid it, could open time portals which would pull opponents to the prehistoric past, etc.), Time Travel, Transmutation (Turned Wolverine's bones into rubber, turned "Thor" into glass, turned Nova into Toy Blocks), Status Effect Inducement (Demonstrated here, here & here), Absorption (Absorbed the combined attack of several cosmic beings), Sealing (Imprisoned the cosmic beings, including Eternity), Duplication(Duplicated into at least 9 copies of himself), Soul-based Morality Manipulation (Redirected Drax's motivation to kill him towards the Silver Surfer), Power Bestowal (Can give others Immortality and small portions of his power), Cloth Manipulation (The gauntlet attacked Mephisto when he tried to steal it), Access to all powers the the Infinity Gauntlet has (Only demonstrated using the listed here)

You sure about that?

#103 Posted by Sebastian_Rommel (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebastian_rommel said:
@sebastian_rommel said:

No Caption Provided

Universal Death:On par with other universal abstracts. Killed the armies of the Cancerverse, including the Galactus Engine. (Low Multiverse level)

Nope she was consdered weaker than Eternity's equal. Prove how they low multiversal or even anywhere near above universe level at least. You cannot.

No Caption Provided

Well Fed Galactus: Annihilus would transform Galactus into a bomb capable of destroying both the Earth-616 Universe, and the Negative Zone. Fought against, and stalematedThe In-Betweener. Stalemated Agamotto. Fought against Four Celestials, and ultimately defeated themwith the help of Adult Franklin Richards. Nearly destroyed the 616 and Ultimate Universes by tearing a hole through them. Merged with the previous iteration of Eternity. (Low Multiverse level)

That was bullshit. Why the hell would Annihilus wait until Galactus was severly weanked if he really could use the big purple guy as a bomb to annihilate both universes instantly? He had to force Galactus to feast on planets to fight against the universe.

Nothing you mentioned was close to being above baseline universal.

Also show me where it was stated that he almost destroyed the ultimate universe by traveling to that universe( which he was sent to not that he went there himself).

Dying featless Eternity.

Universal Lord Chaos: Far superior to Cosmic Cubes, which contain the power of an entire space-time continuum. Comparable to other universal abstracts. (Low Multiverse level)

Do you know that cosmic cubes originated from the Beyonder which lived above the multiverse itself? And the Beyonder >>>>>>>>>> all the abstracts in the multiverse combined. I failed to see why lord chaos is above such a thing. Als,o he and his brother Master Order were wrecked by Life Bringer Galactus who pissed pant during the meetings of Molecule Man who contains the power of the Beyonders.

Universal Master Order: Far superior to Cosmic Cubes, which contain the power of an entire space-time continuum. Comparable to other universal abstracts. (Low Multiverse level)

Same as his brother above. No just stop your bullshit.

Mad Celestials: The Mad Celestials together managed to overcome Infinity Gauntlet users. (Low Multiverse level)

Lmao, where the hell was it stated they were above Infinity Gauntlet users? Please think a little before copying phrases from respect thread or from unreliable youtubers. If the mad celestials > Infinity Gauntlet then you cannot mention this feat here, considering it was supposed to be above the pay grade of the infinity gauntlet. Your logic literally shattered to pieces. Well The Mergedcelestial one shot Galactus so it wasn't a feat for Big G.

No Caption Provided

Takes on Eternity.

Universal Eternity: Superior to the likes of Dormammu, The In-Betweener, and Classic Doctor Strange. (Low Multiverse level)

No and no. Where was it stated that he was low multiversal? And why Eternity is still considered low multiversal when you told me that Galactus, Chaos, and Order are all low multiversal while they were considered foot soldiers to Eternity by Thanos himself in the war.

Remember why word. Your logic just shattered to pieces and I am shocked how it happend.

No Caption Provided

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/saint-seiya-facts-vs-hypes-680878/

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1), Telepathy, Energy Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Summoning, Teleportation via his chair, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Astral Projection, Petrification (Done once, off-screen), Curse Manipulation (Cursed Deadpool with eternal life), Magic, Flight (See here), Matter Manipulation (Can dissolve molecules), Death Manipulation (Can give a permanent death to inhabitants of the Cancerverse, a universe where death does not exist), Life Manipulation (Drained the life force of a being and bestowed it to another), Healing (Healed a cleric), Stealth Mastery (Demonstrated here), Likely Enhanced Senses (Demonstrated here), Sealing(Attempted to seal Odin), Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Telepathy (Moondragon was unable to read hismind) and Reality Warping (Was able to keep hold of himself after he entered the Nexus of Reality) | Reality Warping | All previous abilities to an unfathomably greater extent, Precognition & Cosmic Awareness (Users of the gauntlet see time as a repeating loop; whereas others experience the present, the users have already lived that before several times, only allowing themselves to make unimportant mistakes. This applies to characters as fast as several abstractsand a casual The Living Tribunal. It's stated that every moment that ever was or will cascades over the user), Spatial Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Age Manipulation (Made the Runner more than a million years old and turned him into a baby), Elemental Manipulation, Biological Manipulation (Blew uptwo of Death's minions from the inside. Constantly tortured Nebula and Eros by altering their bodies), Explosion Manipulation, BFR (Can trap people inside the Soul gem, can vanish others, etc.), Creation, Life & Death Manipulation (Created life. Eliminated half of the universe), Time Stop (Caused time to come to a standstill, frooze Earth's defenders in time), Size Manipulation, Portal Creation (Created a portal between him and an enemy attack to avoid it, could open time portals which would pull opponents to the prehistoric past, etc.), Time Travel, Transmutation (Turned Wolverine's bones into rubber, turned "Thor" into glass, turned Nova into Toy Blocks), Status Effect Inducement (Demonstrated here, here & here), Absorption (Absorbed the combined attack of several cosmic beings), Sealing (Imprisoned the cosmic beings, including Eternity), Duplication(Duplicated into at least 9 copies of himself), Soul-based Morality Manipulation (Redirected Drax's motivation to kill him towards the Silver Surfer), Power Bestowal (Can give others Immortality and small portions of his power), Cloth Manipulation (The gauntlet attacked Mephisto when he tried to steal it), Access to all powers the the Infinity Gauntlet has (Only demonstrated using the listed here)

You sure about that?

I am sure about it because you just copied wiki links.

I am sure you are trollling.

#104 Posted by falsearcher (344 posts) - - Show Bio

Sheesh... Copy pasting VS. Wiki abilities and "debunk" threads where the OP ended up getting debunked certainly isn't helping your case lol.

#105 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1892 posts) - - Show Bio
#106 Posted by Sebastian_Rommel (195 posts) - - Show Bio
#107 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1892 posts) - - Show Bio
#108 Posted by Sebastian_Rommel (195 posts) - - Show Bio
#109 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9
#110 Edited by deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu would one shot Seiya let alone this Strange

IG Thanos would solo the verse btw

#111 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#112 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu would one shot Seiya let alone this amped Strange

IG Thanos would solo the verse btw

Saint Seiya verse has a 5th Dimensional tier character, so I wouldn't jump to conclusion if I were you.

#114 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9
#116 Edited by deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

True, just call kilgfail to fix everyone when he's wrong almost everytime

#117 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#118 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1892 posts) - - Show Bio
#119 Posted by kilgpmktra (998 posts) - - Show Bio

@deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9 said:

True, just call kilgfail to fix everyone when he's wrong almost everytime

Who?

He's referring to me. He was a very weird, wishy washy individual. He would sometimes boast about his "superior" judgement to multiversal battles, while at the same time, acknowledging his words hold little to no weight since he never provides any plausible reasoning for his conclusions and would get shook the moment someone called him out on it. He never tried.

He's also super butthurt that the IG is nowhere near as powerful as he thought

#120 Posted by MoneyyJunee (1089 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange stomps

#121 Posted by Stezzy (520 posts) - - Show Bio

What even is this? How has this thread not been locked? Classic Strange already dumps on the verse in base but these power ups just lets him overkill the verse a billion times over.

#122 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#123 Posted by Andromeda101 (807 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread has become an utter mess...

#124 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread has become an utter mess...

Tell me about it.

#125 Posted by Lsoon23 (613 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Strange is still too slow.

#126 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#127 Edited by TheDeathstar (4489 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic strange stomps their entire verse combined. Seiya won't even see what came to him. Lol Pegasus being on IG Thanos' level. Seiya fans are impressiving me even more.

#128 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic strange stomps their entire verse combined. Seiya won't even see what came to him. Lol Pegasus being on IG Thanos' level. Seiya fans are impressiving me even more.

Entire verse? Not really, the Gods themselves would give him trouble, other than that, you are right about everything.

#129 Edited by RandomGuy287 (2029 posts) - - Show Bio

1. This is Doctor Strange at his strongest from Earth-616 Marvel Comics without any injuries; whereas this is Pegasus Seiya at this strongest from Original Saint Seiya without any injuries.
  2. Doctor Strange in prime, is Classic, wears Ring of Full Power, Gauntlet of Strange, Magic Amulet, Ring of the Ancient One, Sash, Cloak of Levitation, Eye of Zartra, Eye of Agamotto & Orb of Agamotto, has Yggdrasil Power, Hands of the Dead, Atlantean Dreamwave, Book of Demonicus, Book of Eibon, Wand of Watoomb, Book of the Vishanti, Wooden Staff, Brazier of Bom'Galiath, Tome of Oshtur, Scrolls of Watoomb, Crystal of Kadavus, Cauldron of the Cosmos, Oculus Oroboros, Gaea Shard, Hand of the Vishanti, Jewel of Transhypnosis, Kartkuthi, Iris of the All-Seeing Oracle, Oracle of Agamotto, Orb of Snnnr, Scroll of Eternity, Sword of the Ultimate Shadow, Star of Capistan, Purple Gem, Staff of Dravid, Talisman of Abraxas, Wands of Satannish, Diary of Kenneth Ward, Two Gems That Are One, Two Mirrors, First Tarot Deck, Book of the Darkhold, Dragonfang, Soul Gem, Time Gem, Mind Gem, Scalpel of Strange & Mystic Ruby Crystals, drank Zom, Serum of the Seraphim & Otkid's Elixir, merged with Death & Eternity, and rides Car, Plane & Train.

If Dr Strange is merged with Eternity shouldn't he just blink and solo the entire Seiyaverse at once?

#130 Edited by GodsVileandDarkwing (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

@randomguy287 said:
  1. This is Doctor Strange at his strongest from Earth-616 Marvel Comics without any injuries; whereas this is Pegasus Seiya at this strongest from Original Saint Seiya without any injuries.
  2. Doctor Strange in prime, is Classic, wears Ring of Full Power, Gauntlet of Strange, Magic Amulet, Ring of the Ancient One, Sash, Cloak of Levitation, Eye of Zartra, Eye of Agamotto & Orb of Agamotto, has Yggdrasil Power, Hands of the Dead, Atlantean Dreamwave, Book of Demonicus, Book of Eibon, Wand of Watoomb, Book of the Vishanti, Wooden Staff, Brazier of Bom'Galiath, Tome of Oshtur, Scrolls of Watoomb, Crystal of Kadavus, Cauldron of the Cosmos, Oculus Oroboros, Gaea Shard, Hand of the Vishanti, Jewel of Transhypnosis, Kartkuthi, Iris of the All-Seeing Oracle, Oracle of Agamotto, Orb of Snnnr, Scroll of Eternity, Sword of the Ultimate Shadow, Star of Capistan, Purple Gem, Staff of Dravid, Talisman of Abraxas, Wands of Satannish, Diary of Kenneth Ward, Two Gems That Are One, Two Mirrors, First Tarot Deck, Book of the Darkhold, Dragonfang, Soul Gem, Time Gem, Mind Gem, Scalpel of Strange & Mystic Ruby Crystals, drank Zom, Serum of the Seraphim & Otkid's Elixir, merged with Death & Eternity, and rides Car, Plane & Train.

If Dr Strange is merged with Eternity shouldn't he just BLINK then?

There are two versions of Death and Eternity, anyways, if I recall correctly, Doctor Strange merged with the weaker versions, and they didn't provide him with much power boost other than Omnipresence.

#131 Posted by RandomGuy287 (2029 posts) - - Show Bio
@randomguy287 said:

There are two versions of Death and Eternity, anyways, if I recall correctly, Doctor Strange merged with the weaker versions, and they didn't provide him with much power boost other than Omnipresence.

Yeah he just merged with 616 Eternity, not the Multi-Eternity (who's multiversal like the name suggests)

No Caption Provided

I don't recall him fusing with Death.. just tricking her to escape (or something similar)

but anyway, Strange merged with one Eternity should be enough to stomp Seiya and the rest of the verse, adding all those artifacts and magics make it more one sided

#132 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

@randomguy287 said:

Yeah he just merged with 616 Eternity, not the Multi-Eternity (who's multiversal like the name suggests)

No Caption Provided

I don't recall him fusing with Death.. just tricking her to escape (or something similar)

but anyway, Strange merged with one Eternity should be enough to stomp Seiya and the rest of the verse, adding all those artifacts and magics make it more one sided

Thank you for correcting me.

#133 Posted by RandomGuy287 (2029 posts) - - Show Bio

@randomguy287 said:
@randomguy287 said:

No Caption Provided

Thank you for correcting me.

You're welcome :)

#134 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else wants to make a comment?

#135 Edited by baph (2532 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange lolstomps.

Coming from a SS fan.

Funny how most of the time the comments on Saint Seiya threads are usually the same DB fans that are butthurt because TDP stomped them a while ago and they still get nightmares of him, lul.

#136 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph said:

Strange lolstomps.

Coming from a SS fan.

Funny how most of the time the comments on Saint Seiya threads are usually the same DB fans that are butthurt because TDP stomped them a while ago and they still get nightmares of him, lul.

Good thing this thread hasn't encountered anyone of those Dragon Ball fans.

#137 Posted by baph (2532 posts) - - Show Bio
#138 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1892 posts) - - Show Bio
#139 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#140 Posted by RandomGuy287 (2029 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Strange curbs

#141 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Strange curbs

Yeah, you already gave me your reason.