Classic Doctor Strange vs Pegasus God Cloth Seiya

• 141 results
AbigorGodofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alphaelli: says the guy who can't understand what going toe to toe means.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@abigorgodofwar:

Going toe to toe - Face to face confrontation.

That's a very broad term. A completely one-sided fight or stomp could also be considered going toe to toe. It doesn't tell anything useful. Dormammu > Strange though, and he can't even break his defenses, which we can agree on.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9465e8847d0
deactivated-5c9465e8847d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abigorgodofwar: Like I said, don't tag me if you don't know what you're talking about.

That's a bit rich coming from you, honestly.

AbigorGodofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AbigorGodofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: yes, that is something we can agree on. Lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abigorgodofwar said:

says the guy who can't understand what going toe to toe means.

But of course.

Whatever floats your boat, honey.

AbigorGodofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaelli: learn how to speak English, and then you'll understand. Til then, I'll say don't tag me if you don't know what you're talking about.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are over playing the Universal for Seiya. The whole verse is weak compared to Marvel's Universe. Stephen wins with hax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abigorgodofwar said:

learn how to speak English, and then you'll understand. Til then, I'll say don't tag me if you don't know what you're talking about.

Once again, that's rich coming from you. The same guy who completely twisted an instance to work on his personal narrative and when called out, doesn't have a single objective argument to prove his point and only resorts in attacking the other person instead. You said that Strange has gone toe to toe against Dormammu during that specific instance, which not only Karkus has personally explained to you that's a broad term regardless, but it doesn't prove anything in the context you first presented. Dormammu easily breaking through his defenses, being completely unaffected by his attacks and admittedly toying with Strange during most of the fight is hardly a usable feat here. The best thing you can try to argue is how Dormammu was continuously draining the energy of the Dark Dimension to power his attacks, but even that doesn't mean anything as well because both his powers and the DD are already intrinsically connected per even the handbooks themselves. So the one who shouldn't be tagging others because doesn't know what's talking about is you, not me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AbigorGodofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaelli: when someone goes toe to toe, they fave fave off directly. That happened on panel. Strange didn't get stomped or one shotted.

So on panel evidence shows I'm correct, and you have nk clue what you are talking about.

Again, for the last time, don't tag me if you don't know what you're talking about.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abigorgodofwar said:

when someone goes toe to toe, they fave fave off directly. That happened on panel. Strange didn't get stomped or one shotted.

So on panel evidence shows I'm correct, and you have nk clue what you are talking about.

Again, for the last time, don't tag me if you don't know what you're talking about.

Of course Strange didn't get stomped outright, as I already explained to you, Dormammu was holding back during most of the fight and wasn't going all out(Besides, I think you forgot how the fight was actually interrupted by the Mindless Ones breaking the dimensional barrier). He was gradually increasing the power of his attacks and admitted on-panel to respect Strange for standing up against him even though was less powerful, which obviously played a part in how much strain was putting in the attacks given Dormammu's own nature. Even then, none of his attacks still had an effect on Dormammu and his defenses were getting shattered nonetheless. You also seem to be forgetting or just don't know that right after in Strange Tales#139, it shows how big is the power-gap between Dormammu and Strange with an amped Mordo by Dormammu almost defeating an amped Strange by the Ancient One.

AbigorGodofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaelli: alright, I'll say this again, without the spelling errors, since last time I was typing a bit fast on my mobile.

Face to face confrontation is also called going toe to toe. On panel evidence supports my statement, regardless of any way you want to try and spin.

So, again, don't tag me if you don't know what you're talking about.

If you do tag again trying to be confrontational about something you are wrong about, we will get a mod involved and see what they say.

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abigorgodofwar: Funny how other users have been explaining the same thing to you, but in the end, still choose to ignore all my points even though I made my instance quite clear of what I disagree regarding your description of the first fight between Strange and Dormammu. Believe in what you want then, I'm done discussing with someone that can't even keep the track of his own arguments. Just another thing:

"If I try to be confrontational about something I'm wrong about it?" What are you now to make this call? The master of everything that's objectively true? Fair enough though, tag a mod if you want, let's see what they think about your general attitude as well.

AbigorGodofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaelli: "Strange has never gone toe a toe with him unless had help, Dormammu was weakened or had some plot BS to help him."

What you said.

Definition of going toe to toe says that the on panel evidence proves me correct. You have tried belittling what I have stated and called it false when it is true, no matter what way you get into it.

We'll get this settled in a minute.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#67  Edited By Zetsu-San

@abigorgodofwar: There is more to words and terms than just their literal definitions. Implications and general usage matters. When people say "toe to toe" they generally mean some form of evenly matched confrontation. if someone guy tries to stop a tank with his bare hands and gets reduced to paste, we don't say he went "toe to toe" with it.

If you do tag again trying to be confrontational about something you are wrong about, we will get a mod involved and see what they say.

The block button exists for a reason... Use it... It's a debate forum. You can't say something publicly, and then expect someone to get in trouble for arguing against it.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy mamma, why are there people poking fun of each other's grammar? What is this? A school?

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AbigorGodofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: lol. Karkus and I have found common ground, whilst alphaelli was attempting to, and failing, to correct me on what happened on panel in strange tales 126&127, since what I described did happen on panel.

Mylittlefascist is apparently associated with alphaelli.

Don't honestly care. Alphaelli can't figure out how to accept that he is wrong and to leave someone else alone.

AbigorGodofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By AbigorGodofWar

@mylittlefascist: lol. Then let's go with the other definition I posted

go toe to toe with someone

mainly AMERICAN

If you go toe to toe with a person or organization, you fight, argue, or compete with them fiercely and directly.

That's happened on panel in the mentioned comic.

Literally matches the definition to a T. Like I said to alphaelli, doesn't matter how you paint it, strange went toe to toe with dormammu on panel.

As far as blocking someone, the same goes for not tagging someone when you either don't know what you are talking about or actually coming back after checking the facts.

Facts are, I stated strange went toe to toe with dormammu, which is evidenced on panel in strange tales 127.

Alphaelli tried to say if that's what I consider going toe to toe, and in fact, it literally is, since, it is going toe to toe.

Since I'm not in the wrong, and am supported by on panel evidence, then the point becomes moot, and a alphaelli tagging me aftet that was in an antagonistic manner.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The little banned user got all sassy now, hum? I wonder for how long his new account will last again.

AbigorGodofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one has gotten sassy. Just stating the facts.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The little banned user got all sassy now, hum? I wonder for how long his new account will last again.

When did he got banned?

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*deep sigh* Where are all my Saint Seiya debaters are at? Currently we still don't have anyone supporting Seiya for the win.

Risk0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody want to talk about how Dracula Stomped Classic Strange? Or how Dormammu and Mephisto have both stomped him before? Uh yeah, he's been amped in most of his high-tier showings. Seiya should take this if I'm not mistaken

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risk0608 said:

Anybody want to talk about how Dracula Stomped Classic Strange? Or how Dormammu and Mephisto have both stomped him before? Uh yeah, he's been amped in most of his high-tier showings. Seiya should take this if I'm not mistaken

Finally there is someone who thinks Seiya would win!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risk0608 said:

Yeah, but how about you read the OP's rules first? If you actually had done that, then would notice that Strange is indeed heavily amped here.

When did he got banned?

@petetallywacker and it was confirmed by the mods:

No Caption Provided

He then got banned again, even though kept denying the obvious and was the one responsible for starting the very PM. Lol.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@alphaelli: Reminds me of when Pr0 tagged mods on me and got banned instead.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risk0608 said:

Yeah, but how about you read the OP's rules first? If you actually had done that, then would notice that Strange is indeed heavily amped here.

@godsvileanddarkwing said:

When did he got banned?

@petetallywacker and it was confirmed by the mods:

No Caption Provided

He then got banned again, even though kept denying the obvious and was the one responsible for starting the very PM. Lol.

Ouch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e935d3a5a1
deactivated-5c7e935d3a5a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange one shots then stomps Saint Seiya wanked verse

falsearcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange with all those amps is on another level.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr Strange

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr.Strange

Risk0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Risk0608

@alphaelli: True, this may be a spite match but I haven't read through Seiya yet

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Avatar image for sebastian_rommel
Sebastian_Rommel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pegasus is IG Thanos level with ridiculous speed. Mismatch, he stomps.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet is swifter than Abstract entities, no one way those two are comparable in speed.

Sebastian_Rommel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: Pegasus is on his tier. Yes because Pegasus is infinitely faster.

He isn't, Seiya is still bound by time, his speed remains massively faster than light+; where Thanos with Infinite Gauntlet is immeasurable since he is faster than the abstract entities who themselves are faster than time.

Sebastian_Rommel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: Prove your claim. Pegasus can erase matter and energy and operates on universal scale. He isn’t below Thanos at all. What? That doesn’t make any sense. Thanos was almost blitzed by Surfer.

falsearcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seiya is not on the level of IG Thanos in terms of power and ability or anywhere near it.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebastian_rommel said:

@godsvileanddarkwing: Prove your claim. Pegasus can erase matter and energy and operates on universal scale.

Universe? That is weak! Come back after Seiya destroy half the universe by simply snapping his fingers.

No Caption Provided

He isn’t below Thanos at all. What? That doesn’t make any sense. Thanos was almost blitzed by Surfer.

Thanos never got blitzed by Silver Surfer, in fact that was base Thanos without the Infinite Gauntlet or any amps. This is what Thanos with his Infinite Gauntlet can do.

No Caption Provided

Some of these guys can kill Seiya just by glaring at him.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebastian_rommel said:

Seiya is not on the level of IG Thanos in terms of power and ability or anywhere near it.

Lol Seiya can't even beat Hades, and I can't believe that he is comparing Seiya to Thanos.

Sebastian_Rommel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: Please tell yourself to go back and pick up some comics as your underestimation on my knowledge about comic books is laughable compared to what you just posted. Your claim was by far the most biased and nonsensical ever and you are humiliating yourself with it. I suggest you stop.

“Destroy seven multiverses with snap of his own fingers”? What a nonsensical damned idiotic shit.

A fabric of the multiverse was never damaged in that fight. Thanos only killed half the population in one universe. His own universe. ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ I can’t believe I had to repeat the one obvious thing know in a community of comic books to you. Seriously, deactivate your account and read comics by yourself instead of reading what people said and imagining some headcannon to make a case here. This community does not fit you. You got the first phrase of your comment wrong. Seven multiverses? What the hell is that? And if seven multiverses were really wiped out, how did the guys in the bottom picture appear? Wouldn’t they be all dead? Why were there still universe, stars, planets and inhabitants? As for a better question, why the hell was Thanos still in the universe if it was destroyed? You surely weren’t aware that the entities Thanos was about to fight in the bottom image came to Thanos after he did that “SEVEN multiverses wipe” thingy(which never happened.), I guaranteed. Or else, name the characters you saw in both your pictures and don’t try to make thread to ask people.

Lmao you are out of your mind and you yourself have never touched comics. Adam Warlock plotted that The Silver Surfer use his super speed to steal Infinity Gauntlet from Thanos, and that was what actually happened in that event, as Thanos himself said that he almost lost everything he had gained which was an admission that he was almost blitzed by Surfer. You just assumed that Surfer blitzed standard Thanos, lmao.

Sebastian_Rommel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Sebastian_Rommel

@godsvileanddarkwing: I can’t believe you just said “seven multiverses” and some stupid shit like Surfer bltizted standard, unamped Thanos. And don’t even attempt to edit or delete your bullshit, as I have taken an image of all of it.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebastian_rommel said:

@godsvileanddarkwing: I can’t believe you just said “seven multiverses” and some stupid shit like Surfer bltizted standard, unamped Thanos. And don’t even attempt to edit or delete your bullshit, as I have taken an image of all of it.

Okay I messed up the information regarding to the finger snapping thingy, that doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it.

No Caption Provided

Has control over all reality and is mightier then Death.

No Caption Provided

Takes on and defeats guys like Galactus, two Celestials, Lord Chaos & Master Order etc.

No Caption Provided

Takes on Eternity.

No Caption Provided

Your know where I'm going with this are you?

In summery Thanos with the IG murderstomps Original Saint Seiya verse effortlessly.