Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided

Rules:

1. This is Doctor Strange at his strongest from Earth-616 Marvel Comics without any injuries; whereas this is Pegasus Seiya at this strongest from Original Saint Seiya without any injuries.
  2. Doctor Strange in prime, is Classic, wears Ring of Full Power, Gauntlet of Strange, Magic Amulet, Ring of the Ancient One, Sash, Cloak of Levitation, Eye of Zartra, Eye of Agamotto & Orb of Agamotto, has Yggdrasil Power, Hands of the Dead, Atlantean Dreamwave, Book of Demonicus, Book of Eibon, Wand of Watoomb, Book of the Vishanti, Wooden Staff, Brazier of Bom'Galiath, Tome of Oshtur, Scrolls of Watoomb, Crystal of Kadavus, Cauldron of the Cosmos, Oculus Oroboros, Gaea Shard, Hand of the Vishanti, Jewel of Transhypnosis, Kartkuthi, Iris of the All-Seeing Oracle, Oracle of Agamotto, Orb of Snnnr, Scroll of Eternity, Sword of the Ultimate Shadow, Star of Capistan, Purple Gem, Staff of Dravid, Talisman of Abraxas, Wands of Satannish, Diary of Kenneth Ward, Two Gems That Are One, Two Mirrors, First Tarot Deck, Book of the Darkhold, Dragonfang, Soul Gem, Time Gem, Mind Gem, Scalpel of Strange & Mystic Ruby Crystals, drank Zom, Serum of the Seraphim & Otkid's Elixir, and merged with Arioch, Death & Eternity.
  3. Pegasus Seiya in prime, dons Pegasus God Cloth, absorbs & burns Cosmo to limit, and unlocks Ninth Sense.
  4. 1-on-1 death battle.
  5. No interference or holding back allowed.

No Caption Provided

Anywhere in Sanctum Sanctorum, now let the death battle between Sorcerer Supreme & Slayer of Gods begin!

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on, I'm still waiting for someone to reply already!

AbigorGodofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange kinda stomps

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange kinda stomps

Finally! I have been waiting for a comment! Now then, explain your reason?

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry for being late, I was busy.

Classic Strange has better feats, he wins.

AbigorGodofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: strange doesn't even need half the items you have listed. His auto shields having been able to withstand attacks from dormammu as well as going toe to toe with dormy are more then sufficient evidence to say he wins here.

DeadpoolUchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DeadpoolUchiha

Strange stomps

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: strange doesn't even need half the items you have listed. His auto shields having been able to withstand attacks from dormammu as well as going toe to toe with dormy are more then sufficient evidence to say he wins here.

Sorry for asking, but what does everyone of his items do, if you don't mind me asking?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9465e8847d0
deactivated-5c9465e8847d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This...Way too much.

You should probably cut by half the number of items(Although some of them like the Orb of Agamotto and Cauldron of the Cosmos are quite useless in a direct battle) and not have him fused with the likes of Eternity.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Pretty sure being fused with something like Death or Eternity would land him at around Cronus's level.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By IndomitableRegal

Wow...Strange has a lot here.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Strange

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure being fused with something like Death or Eternity would land him at around Cronus's level.

Didn't the only powers he got by fusing with those two are Omnipresent or am I missing something here?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@godsvileanddarkwing: I mean, if he fused with them, I'd imagine he'd have access to their feats as well.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure he can fight all saints at the same time.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure he can fight all saints at the same time.

Nah, that would be too much.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@abigorgodofwar:

as well as going toe to toe with dormy

When has this happened? An ordinary human granted powers by Dormammu created a robot that Strange was powerless against.

AbigorGodofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: strange tales #127 for one. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't bother tagging me.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange godstomps

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr Strange was pretty busted. He wins.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abigorgodofwar said:

@karkus: strange tales #127 for one. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't bother tagging me.

I thought Doctor Strange never beat Dormammu in a fight? Dormammu's level is right up there with Universal Eternity, the same Eternity that Doctor Strange couldn't defeat on his own.

AbigorGodofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AbigorGodofWar

@godsvileanddarkwing: went toe to toe was what I said. Lol.

As far as beating dormammu, as a matter of principle, many times. Directly straight up in a head to head fight, never that I'm aware of unless you count bfr.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: went toe to toe was what I said. Lol.

As far as beating dormammu, as a matter of principle, many times. Directly straight up in a head to head fight, never that I'm aware of unless you count bfr.

I see.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abigorgodofwar said:

: went toe to toe was what I said. Lol.

Strange has never gone toe a toe with him unless had help, Dormammu was weakened or had some plot BS to help him. The same instance you mentioned(Strange Tales#127), Dormammu was actually testing Strange through most of the fight and wasn't even going all out. The funniest part is that only a few issues later, Strange himself was getting cornered and was admittedly inferior to a Baron Mordo simply amped by Dormammu(Who without those powers, Strange one-shoted him).

EDIT: He has also never BFR'ed a fully-powered Dormammu by himself. He either had help like when Baron Mordo came to his aid in Aaron's run or channeled/used powers from others like Gaea's or even Dormammu's ones.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have looked for Pegasus feats and Strange god stomps. As i understood, Pegasus is just universal, while Strange is multiversal entity, due the fact, that he could free himself from the Living Tribunals spell and fight him (Is was a m-body, but still multiversal) and he deleated a dimension (In Marvel, a dimension has several pocket universes and regular Universes):

Here is Doctor Strange, how he fighted The Living Tribunal and other cosmic beigns:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here is Strange, how he deleated a dimension:

No Caption Provided

I don't know much about Pegasus, but I'm pretty show that he is not multiversal. The two feats from Doctor Strange that I showed, scales him on a multiversal-level.

Debate me.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: Seiya does have Multiversal feats.

No Caption Provided

Seiya before unlocking Ninth Sense, was able to hurt Hades, a multiversal God whom through his Will alone was able to control three universal sized dimensions while he was asleep.

No Caption Provided

Seiya after unlocking Ninth Sense, was able to make Apollo bleed during their fight, the same Apollo that Athena was terrified of. If you don't know who Athena is, she was the same Goddess who killed Hades in a fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: I looked at many respect threads from him, but didn't see that, LOL. But here the question: Are Hades and Athena more powerful than The Living Tribunal? When Hades and Athena are not infinite-sized multiversal beigns, they are getting still stomped by feats.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This?

No Caption Provided

Dormammu has the clear upperhand in this instance.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Karkus

@yasindermann: Strnage is still massively inferior to LT, so much so that he acknowledged LT could destroy him instantly. It seemed LT was testing him and not going all-out.

No Caption Provided

Strange is also usually portrayed as inferior to Dormammu, who is inferior to Eternity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: Never said that Strange is surperior to the Living Tribunal. I just said that he could free himself from his spell, nothing more. That would Strange still multiversal. Beside from that, Strange still could fight other cosmic beigns.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: But the question is if LT's spell was Multiversal level. Was LT portrayed as Multiversal during this time period, even while not going all out?

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: I looked at many respect threads from him, but didn't see that, LOL. But here the question: Are Hades and Athena more powerful than The Living Tribunal? When Hades and Athena are not infinite-sized multiversal beigns, they are getting still stomped by feats.

They are not, they are only Low Multiverse level God and Goddess.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus said:

But the question is if LT's spell was Multiversal level. Was LT portrayed as Multiversal during this time period, even while not going all out?

Not sure about being multiversal while not going all out, but it was still somewhat implied for him to be at said level as LT watched over all dimensions per his own words at Strange during Strange Tales#158 and if I'm not mistaken, it's been confirmed by one of the official handbooks that when LT showed the visual of 'worlds beyond worlds" to Stephen, it was actually the multiverse.

AbigorGodofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: and that's still going toe to toe. Hmm.... apparently you don't understand idioms in the English language.

Like I said before, don't tag me if you don't know what you're talking about.

AbigorGodofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaelli: that instance I mentioned, is called going toe to toe. Might want to brush up on your English.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abigorgodofwar: If you consider losing and accomplishing nothing going toe to toe, sure. Apparently, you lack debating skill, so you act condescending in order to attempt to compensate for it.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange doesn't need half of those amps to beat Seiya.

AbigorGodofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: go toe to toe with someone mainly AMERICAN

If you go toe to toe with a person or organization, you fight, argue, or compete with them fiercely and directly.

Going toe to toe - Face to face confrontation.

Hmm....nope. I act condescending to people who can't understand what was said, and try to contest it, when my point is proven by the on panel evidence.

Like I said, don't tag me if you don't know what you're talking about.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abigorgodofwar: Says the guy who hasn't noticed this part of my post: "The same instance you mentioned(Strange Tales#127), Dormammu was actually testing Strange through most of the fight and wasn't even going all out." Does that classify as going toe to toe now? Fighting an opponent who isn't even going all out and toying during most of the fight?