Class 1A runs the Marvel gauntlet

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In order to test their resourcefulness and coordination as a team, the entirety of Class 1A is put into a simulation.

No Caption Provided

However, they can still feel pain and die just as in the real world.

They will face a gauntlet of bloodlusted super heroes.

• They are given a very basic summary on each opponent's abilities twenty minutes before the battle, to make a plan.
  • The opponents have no knowledge or prep.
  • Fight is in Bill Gates' mansion.
  • Fully healed between rounds.

The Gauntlet (bloodlusted)

1. Daredevil
  2. Captain America
  3. Spider-Man
  4. Wolverine
  5. Agent Venom
  6. The Thing
  7. Carol Danvers
Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 emperorthanos-  Moderator

With the various abilities between the lot of them I could see them making it all the way to 7

ChromTheExalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Between all of them they clear. Also, Earphone jack girl solos DD and Agent Venom.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Don't know if they can beat Carol

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They stop at seven.

Vulkanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see how they're getting past Wolverine tbh.

Knutcracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not making past Spider-Man

Faster, Stronger, Smarter

Even with prep, Spidey is a team buster

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at spidey, but could probably take wolverine

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44  Online

They stop at the Thing as they don't have a way to stop him. Unless Yayourozo can create something that can stop him. I assume knock out gas or something like that wont work.

EDIT: Well actually I guess BFR could work if Ochaco touches him. They wont pass Carol though.

EDIT 2: The more and more I think about it the more I feel spider-man's mobility is a problem. They might lose to him as well.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing is too durable so I'd say they stop there.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rac95

Spidey is the first real problem, but if they get past him they stop at Ben

DC1008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Don’t know these characters, but why is Carol above Ben?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jashro44  Online

Thing is too durable so I'd say they stop there.

@rac95 said:

Spidey is the first real problem, but if they get past him they stop at Ben

@dc1008 said:

What stops Ben from being BFR'd?

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: If I had to guess, I would say due to flight and energy projection/manipulation. It would be extremly useful against this group, she could just go for constant aerial bombardment

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 juiceboks  Moderator

Peter and Flash are problems..especially Flash who is going to be a pain to put down but with planning I can see them making it to Ben and losing there.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mineta solos lol

OT:either stops a thing or carol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at thing

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Late response but it's mainly because she has to get close to him to do that and Ben is bloodlusted here, in character that would definitely work but in this scenario I just see him killing her more often than not before she BFRs him.

Also I'd argue Peter could beat most of 1-A, if not all of them, individually but together they have too much AoE for even him.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at Thing. Way too durable.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danvers above Thing...

They don't make it past Spider-Man.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 jashro44  Online

@fullmetalemprah:

Late response but it's mainly because she has to get close to him to do that and Ben is bloodlusted here, in character that would definitely work but in this scenario I just see him killing her more often than not before she BFRs him.

I did admittedly miss the fact Ben was bloodlusted here however even if class 1A can't hurt him they have ways of distracting. Bakugo can use a stun grenade, Yayourozo can create flash bangs, Invisible girl can use her secret move to blind him, etc. Even just a bunch of people attacking him at once can obscure his vision. All she has to do is touch him and find an opening.

Also I'd argue Peter could beat most of 1-A, if not all of them, individually but together they have too much AoE for even him.

I was thinking the same thing but than I thought there numbers would get in the way.

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Yeah but Ben not holding back should have enough AoE with his strikes to keep them away or even take them out. Even if we ignore that and he disregarded his training and started flailing wildly(which given his mental state here could be argued for) to hopefully hit someone it would be dangerous for Uraraka to go near him. It could work a couple times out of ten but that's assuming they go for it before Ben takes out too much of the class, which is unlikely given how aggressive he'll be.

I don't really think their numbers would get in the way. 1-A on multiple occasions has proven to work together extremely well, especially during the License Exam. I imagine you were thinking of Mirio soloing the class but in his case he not only heavily outstatted them but had a quirk that they had difficulty determining the mechanics of. Peter's powers however aren't quite as mysterious aside from his Spider Sense. I suppose you could make the argument that if Peter kills Deku off the bat then their cohesion would fall apart long enough for him to take out a good number of them, but if he fails to do that I could see them taking a win.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should make to 6, then either lose there to Thunderclap spam, or make it to 7 and get obliterated.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 jashro44  Online

@fullmetalemprah:

Yeah but Ben not holding back should have enough AoE with his strikes to keep them away or even take them out.

I don't think Ben fights using area of effect. He doesn't spam those sorts of attacks at least.

Even if we ignore that and he disregarded his training and started flailing wildly(which given his mental state here could be argued for) to hopefully hit someone it would be dangerous for Uraraka to go near him. It could work a couple times out of ten but that's assuming they go for it before Ben takes out too much of the class, which is unlikely given how aggressive he'll be.

Well there are a few ways Class 1A can blind him and they have the advantage of coming up with a plan in 20 minutes.

I don't really think their numbers would get in the way. 1-A on multiple occasions has proven to work together extremely well, especially during the License Exam. I imagine you were thinking of Mirio soloing the class but in his case he not only heavily outstatted them but had a quirk that they had difficulty determining the mechanics of. Peter's powers however aren't quite as mysterious aside from his Spider Sense.

Shoto referenced during the exam he can't fight at full power in a crowded area which is why he went off alone. Also I agree with you on spider-sense but I also think Peter's wall crawling is underrated. In a mansion environment he can hop around on ceilings, walls, etc. and he would never lose his footing and has a lot more ground to stand on and can attack from different angles. Combine with all his other powers that usually makes Peter pretty efficient at dealing with teams.

I suppose you could make the argument that if Peter kills Deku off the bat then their cohesion would fall apart long enough for him to take out a good number of them, but if he fails to do that I could see them taking a win.

I think if he kills anyone it would mess with class 1A. They've seen violence but not true death. Let alone from one of there friends.

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

@jashro44: I see no reason he won't here though considering he's bloodlusted. Normally I'd agree with you.

Actually it's my turn to admit an oversight, I didn't see they had twenty minutes to make a plan. They might be able to pull a BFR off then, assuming they prevent Ben from being able to save himself with the mansion and he doesn't resort to AoE for some reason.

Todoroki can't but he has shown the ability to work with others. The only one that might be trouble is Bakugo not wanting to take orders from Deku but I think he's matured enough that if he absolutely had to he'd do it anyway just to win. The rest of the class has shown to work very well together with Deku guiding them.

Peter has great agility but not only has Deku already sparred with someone that could attack him from any angle, but he, as well as Bakugo and a couple others, also have good agility despite not being able to stick to walls. Not to mention they have an entire group that can spam AoE attacks at him in a coordinated fashion.

Them not seeing true death yet is a very good point, but I used Deku specifically because should someone else die there would be problems, but at least they'd have both Deku and Iida(as well as possibly Tokoyami) to keep them focused and under control. Deku however, is someone that everyone in the class is very fond of aside from possibly Bakugo, and even then I don't think he'd take Deku dying very well. He's also the strategist of the class which means their more complicated plans would fall apart.

Their opponents killing Deku, as advantageous as that could be, may also backfire though. Several of the more powerful students, such as Todoroki, would probably go berserk, which means if they aren't killed before the initial shock wears off then they might just lose to massive AoE spam, aside from Ben and Carol at least.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juopamunch11: You know nothing about these characters. Give a reason why they clear.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juopamunch11: You mean besides the fact that a bloodlusted Captain Marvel could blitz through all of them or just flat-out nuke the whole building for example?

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juopamunch11: No, you made the claim that these anime characters clear. Tell us why. You must know SOMETHING about them to make such a bold claim, right?

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Rac95

@juopamunch11: If they can avoid getting hit yes. I doubt they can physically put Ben down, especially nowadays

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Noone1996

@rac95: Don’t let him fool you. He doesn’t know anything about the anime team at all. He’s just saying that they clear because he dislikes users that might argue against that. That’s what his entire logic system is based on.

EDIT: LMAO he edited his comment from "they clear" to "they might clear, not sure about captain marvel tho". What a hilarious joke. That's the closest I've ever seen this dude to basically conceding and admitting his nonsensical logic is flawed. Still won't admit that he doesn't know anything though.

Knutcracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stop at 3

pete is too quick for them