- Teams are those pictured, minus Eraserhead for Class 1-A. So Team MAR has, from left to right, Dorothy, Alviss, Nanashi, Ginta, and Jack (and of course Babbo cause he's Ginta's only arm).
- Heroes have no knowledge of Team MAR's abilities. Team MAR however has full knowledge of the heroes and what they can do.
- Class 1-A is anime versions up to the end of Season 2. Team MAR are EOS.
- Standard gear for both teams. Each hero is equipped with their hero outfit.
- Standard morals for the heroes, but Team MAR has bloodlust on and determined to annihilate the heroes.
- Fight takes place at the USJ grounds from MHA where the League of Villains attacked the students.
- Win by death, KO, or incapacitation of each team.
- Start 75 feet apart.
Can Team MAR overcome the numbers advantage and pull off the win, or will the superior numbers and tactics of Class 1-A come out on top?