@jucaslucasa

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
  • DCEU Wonder Woman
  • Gandalf The Grey
  • Harry Potter
  • Shizuo

Perks:

• Extra Rolls x2 (10)
  • Casual Bullet Timing "Spider-Man Level" Harry Potter (5)
  • Extra Dice spin/rolls (Bonus)

Rules:

• You are not allowed to pick the characters, that my friend will be decided on a game of "DICE ROLLERS".
  • Dice Roller's are as obvious Dice, however these dice are no ordinary dice as they are 100 SIDED DICE, that's it there will be a list of 100 characters (1 - 100) and how your chosen characters will be decided is by the 100 SIDED DICE (Basically your characters you get are random)
  • Marvel is earth 616 unamped feats, DC is Post Crisis, Anime/Manga is composite and Video Game characters will only be from there original canon games unless otherwise specified, Live action will also be composite unless otherwise specified in the list.
  • Poster's are given 10 days to post there arguments/counters, If you don't respond within the given deadline will result in disqualification
  • Matches will be done in a CaV style.
  • Everyone is in character and is not bloodlusted, No grudges or rivalries so basically no back stabs however teamwork isn't perfect (This maybe changed through perks)
  • Win by Death, KO, TKO, Incapitation
  • No BFR
  • Location's will be decided by me randomly
  • No Internal Attacks, Intangibility dismemberment, Direct TK, Offensive TP, OHKO's, Transmutation allowed only on surroundings, Fodder, Gear and Summons, No telefrag, Power Copying/Stealing however may be allowed on fodder, No Summoning and Regeneration is allowed however fatal wounds must/has to kill you (Via, destroyed brain, Heart ect)
  • Players must have at least completed one CaV in order to enter.
  • Optional: You can re-roll one of your characters for 5 points however you can only do this once.

Gambler's Game: POT OF THE FORBIDDEN (Optional)

No Caption Provided

The game is "Optional" however if you do decide to take the risk here it is. You are risking one of your perks in exchange you "MIGHT" get yourself an extra perk and this is how it works.

one of your perks will go inside of the pot, Then once that is done I will role a 6 SIDED DICE. and here is the results that you need to get. (I'll decide which one of your perks goes inside through numbering your perks and rolling a x sided dice and rolling that said dice, whatever number comes that matches one of your perks will go inside of the pot.

If you get a 1, 3 or 5 then you get to keep your perk as well as choose another perk for yourself.

If you get a 2, 4 or 6 you will loose the perk you placed in the pot

No Caption Provided

Battlefield: Open Street

No Caption Provided

To have a proper understanding of how this is being done please do check the tournament link below as it will show everything in more detail, Also shout out to @revan- for the original idea for a gambler's tourney.

Gambler's Tournament

#2 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

So no one's in it?

#3 Posted by Chronicplane (6944 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by cdiddyman911 (5394 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, looking good. T4V please

#5 Posted by Chronicplane (6944 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
#7 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11594 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Chronicplane (6944 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: I'll do the extra perk thing

Ok, though you will only be able to put in the the bullet timing perk, as extra perk/re rolls aren't affected.

#9 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11594 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Chronicplane (6944 posts) - - Show Bio

@jucaslucasa: Your result is "breathe", ah Drum role please. . . . .

No. 1

#11 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11594 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay

#12 Posted by Chronicplane (6944 posts) - - Show Bio

@jucaslucasa: Your profile picture goes well with your comment :)

#13 Posted by Theorder14 (2876 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: alright, i'll throw in x20 LOTR/Hobbit Orcs and Goblins

#14 Posted by Chronicplane (6944 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14: Your result is "breathe", ah Drum role please. . . . .

No. 3

#15 Posted by Theorder14 (2876 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Chronicplane (6944 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11594 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Chronicplane (6944 posts) - - Show Bio

@jucaslucasa: Alrighty, your result for your extra random character is. . .

No. 6 (Spike Spiegel)

#19 Posted by Theorder14 (2876 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: wait, more extra roll was allowed? thought only 4 char max was allowed.

#20 Posted by Chronicplane (6944 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14: Under normal curcimstances though for a gambler's game its allowed, Though to clarify Bonus perks/characters are only for this round only so the next round you don't have the bonus perks you got in the previous round in the game.

Also you've already picked Full Knowledge, can't back out bud muwahahahahaa.

#21 Posted by Theorder14 (2876 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by Theorder14 (2876 posts) - - Show Bio

Nora Valkyrie

No Caption Provided

Former student of Beacon academy and one of the members of team RNJR. She's the strongest physically among her teammates and combined with her skills and weapon makes her the heavy-hitter in this team.

Roronoa Zoro

No Caption Provided

Member of the strawhats crew. Part of the monster trio and aspire to become the strongest swordsman known to world.

King Bradley

No Caption Provided

He's the Fuhrer and one of the seven Homunculi. Also known as Wrath and possess the ultimate eye.

Jason Todd

No Caption Provided

Former sidekick of the Batman himself. Got beat to death by the Joker and ressurected later in the Lazarus pit

Let's get to it then.

With my weather perk, i'll change it so that there will be lightning and thunderstorms.

No Caption Provided

This will allow Nora to call upon lightning and absorb it to temporarily boost her stats.

No Caption Provided

While Diana is capable of redirecting lightning. Nora doesn't use it as a projectiles. Merely to amp her stats. Another way for Nora to power up is by having Jason Todd tasing her.

That being said, Nora is still the strongest one in my team even without powering up. That is because she's using a type of energy called Aura which gives her superhuman abilities and a forcefield of sorts. Her semblence as you have already seen is to absorb electricity and powering up.

Here's a video that explains it all.

Loading Video...

Let us start off with her base form.

Loading Video...

Nora was able to knock out Weiss with one hit. This is quite impressive since Weiss also has aura forcefield that can protect from lethal atks like sword strikes and gunfire. One of Weiss best durability feats is taking an attack from Armas Gigas yet Nora's atk without her main weapon knock her out cold.

Loading Video...

Nora then later send Yang up through the roof.

Loading Video...

Using the momentum of her weapon, she smash down a Snake grimm monster.

I think that's enough when it comes to her base stats. So i believe Nora is more than capable of one-shotting any of your team. Maybe WW can tank a hit or two but i doubt she would be able to take repeatedly hits.

On to her lightning powered state.

Loading Video...

Nora smash a large section of the arena and knocks back three other Aura users.

Loading Video...

Here, she blitz and knocks out all 4 of them

Nora's weapon called Maghalid is not only a hammer, it can also transform into a grenade launcher which she can use to get around the battlefield as you may already have seen.

No Caption Provided

So Nora will be a threat both at long and close distance.

King Badley and Zoro's role is straightforward. They're swordsmen and are more than fast enough to blitz most of your team. King Bradley for example blitzed Lan Fan who is pretty fast herself.

No Caption Provided

casually dodges bullets and kills three men.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here, he outskill and defeats Fu.

With his speed and ultimate eye that gives him high perceptions, i can't see ur team tagging him anytime soon with spells or bullets.

Roronoa Zoro may not be nearly as powerful as his current version but he still has superhuman strenght even in early arcs of OP.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

despite being heavily injured by Mihawk, he still was able to dodge six strikes coming at him from every direction.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

and strong enough to send Hachi flying.

Jason Todd might not be as physically strong as some of the other characters in the team but he's still extremely dangerous because of his ruthless fighting style and marksmanship.

No Caption Provided

Jason states that he possess one of the most powerful handguns made by man. I think it's safe to say that any of ur characters could get one-shotted if they get hit in a lethal area.

No Caption Provided

He accurately shoots the feets of his enemies.

No Caption Provided

blast a hi tech motorcycle

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

pierce through Deathstroke's armor

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His alien tech guns was even able to hurt Supergirl

As you can see, Jason normally doesn't go for the kill shots but he doesn't have any problem here since i chose morals off perk.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He also has bulletproof body armor. To note, that old man is Red Hood in disguise.

Jason has also gained a power to materialize powerful magical energy swords that is sure to be useful against magical beings.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

As u can see here, he used it to destroy two robots and even blocked the swords of hephaestus which are Wonder Woman's swords.

strategy

The twenty orcs and goblins will split to 4-5 groups and will focus on one enemy character each. They will at the very least be able to distract your characters even for a little bit. Tbh, i think they could even kill Spike if he's left unprotected. Jason with full knowledge knows that it's best to stay stealthy and kill off the enemy one by one with his marksmanship. Zoro and Bradley will attempt to blitz the magic users and Nora can handle Wonder Woman. With full knowledge on, they already know everything the enemy is capable of and are ready for it.

Let me remind you that all morals of my characters are off. They won't hesitate to kill while i cannot say the same for your team.

#23 Posted by Chronicplane (6944 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11594 posts) - - Show Bio