R2: Gambler's Tournament
- Roronoa Zoro (Pre Timeskip/East Blue)
- Fuhrer King Bradley (Brotherhood)
- Nora Valkyrie
- Jason Todd/Red Hood
- re-roll 16 (5)
- Extra Roll (5)
- x20 LOTR/Hobbit Orcs and Goblins (1)
- Weather Selection (1)
- Morals off (3)
- Full Knowledge (Bonus)
- DCEU Wonder Woman
- Gandalf The Grey
- Harry Potter
- Extra Rolls x2 (10)
- Casual Bullet Timing "Spider-Man Level" Harry Potter (5)
- Extra Dice spin/rolls (Bonus)
- You are not allowed to pick the characters, that my friend will be decided on a game of "DICE ROLLERS".
- Dice Roller's are as obvious Dice, however these dice are no ordinary dice as they are 100 SIDED DICE, that's it there will be a list of 100 characters (1 - 100) and how your chosen characters will be decided is by the 100 SIDED DICE (Basically your characters you get are random)
- Marvel is earth 616 unamped feats, DC is Post Crisis, Anime/Manga is composite and Video Game characters will only be from there original canon games unless otherwise specified, Live action will also be composite unless otherwise specified in the list.
- Poster's are given 10 days to post there arguments/counters, If you don't respond within the given deadline will result in disqualification
- Matches will be done in a CaV style.
- Everyone is in character and is not bloodlusted, No grudges or rivalries so basically no back stabs however teamwork isn't perfect (This maybe changed through perks)
- Win by Death, KO, TKO, Incapitation
- No BFR
- Location's will be decided by me randomly
- No Internal Attacks, Intangibility dismemberment, Direct TK, Offensive TP, OHKO's, Transmutation allowed only on surroundings, Fodder, Gear and Summons, No telefrag, Power Copying/Stealing however may be allowed on fodder, No Summoning and Regeneration is allowed however fatal wounds must/has to kill you (Via, destroyed brain, Heart ect)
- Players must have at least completed one CaV in order to enter.
- Optional: You can re-roll one of your characters for 5 points however you can only do this once.
Gambler's Game: POT OF THE FORBIDDEN (Optional)
The game is "Optional" however if you do decide to take the risk here it is. You are risking one of your perks in exchange you "MIGHT" get yourself an extra perk and this is how it works.
one of your perks will go inside of the pot, Then once that is done I will role a 6 SIDED DICE. and here is the results that you need to get. (I'll decide which one of your perks goes inside through numbering your perks and rolling a x sided dice and rolling that said dice, whatever number comes that matches one of your perks will go inside of the pot.
If you get a 1, 3 or 5 then you get to keep your perk as well as choose another perk for yourself.
If you get a 2, 4 or 6 you will loose the perk you placed in the pot
Battlefield: Open Street
To have a proper understanding of how this is being done please do check the tournament link below as it will show everything in more detail, Also shout out to @revan- for the original idea for a gambler's tourney.