R2: Gambler's Tournament
- Seras Victoria (Post Blood)
- Winter Soldier
- Battlefield selection (5)
- x40 Clone Troopers "Canon" (8)
- X5 Xenomorths (2)
- Count Dooku
- Doc Octopus
- Adamantium gear/weapons "All character weapons are made of Adamantium" (4)
- Extra Roll x2 (10)
- 1 Hour of prep on the battlefield (1)
- You are not allowed to pick the characters, that my friend will be decided on a game of "DICE ROLLERS".
- Dice Roller's are as obvious Dice, however these dice are no ordinary dice as they are 100 SIDED DICE, that's it there will be a list of 100 characters (1 - 100) and how your chosen characters will be decided is by the 100 SIDED DICE (Basically your characters you get are random)
- Marvel is earth 616 unamped feats, DC is Post Crisis, Anime/Manga is composite and Video Game characters will only be from there original canon games unless otherwise specified, Live action will also be composite unless otherwise specified in the list.
- Poster's are given 10 days to post there arguments/counters, If you don't respond within the given deadline will result in disqualification
- Matches will be done in a CaV style.
- Everyone is in character and is not bloodlusted, No grudges or rivalries so basically no back stabs however teamwork isn't perfect (This maybe changed through perks)
- Win by Death, KO, TKO, Incapitation
- No BFR
- Location's will be decided by me randomly
- No Internal Attacks, Intangibility dismemberment, Direct TK, Offensive TP, OHKO's, Transmutation allowed only on surroundings, Fodder, Gear and Summons, No telefrag, Power Copying/Stealing however may be allowed on fodder, No Summoning and Regeneration is allowed however fatal wounds must/has to kill you (Via, destroyed brain, Heart ect)
- Players must have at least completed one CaV in order to enter.
- Optional: You can re-roll one of your characters for 5 points however you can only do this once.
Gambler's game: FOOLS DICE (compulsory)
This game is short and a treat for the both of you, Question is who receives the greater end of the stick. Here are the rules of this game.
- Both player's must role a 6 SIDED DICE, and whoever has the highest number will be the winner. The player that has the lower score looses.
- The player with the highest score wins, and as such will be allowed either the 2 following things listed below...
2 For 1
Location: Destroyed City
To have a proper understanding of how this is being done please do check the tournament link below as it will show everything in more detail. Also shout out to @revan- for the original idea for a gambler's tourney.