• Re-Roll (5)
  • Basic Knowledge (5)
No Caption Provided

@king_hellstorm

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
  • Robocop
  • Kirishima
  • X2 T-800's
  • Legolas / any 5 LOTR Characters (No G-d tier's, Just human's, orcs, elves or trolls)

Perks:

• Adamantium gear/weapons "All character weapons are made of Adamantium" (4)
  • Unlimited Ammo "Reload" -"X2 T-800's" (3)
  • Adamantium Skeleton - "X2 T-800's" (3)
  • Extra Roll (5)

Rules:

• You are not allowed to pick the characters, that my friend will be decided on a game of "DICE ROLLERS".
  • Dice Roller's are as obvious Dice, however these dice are no ordinary dice as they are 100 SIDED DICE, that's it there will be a list of 100 characters (1 - 100) and how your chosen characters will be decided is by the 100 SIDED DICE (Basically your characters you get are random)
  • Marvel is earth 616 unamped feats, DC is Post Crisis, Anime/Manga is composite and Video Game characters will only be from there original canon games unless otherwise specified, Live action will also be composite unless otherwise specified in the list.
  • Poster's are given 10 days to post there arguments/counters, If you don't respond within the given deadline will result in disqualification
  • Matches will be done in a CaV style.
  • Everyone is in character and is not bloodlusted, No grudges or rivalries so basically no back stabs however teamwork isn't perfect (This maybe changed through perks)
  • Win by Death, KO, TKO, Incapitation
  • No BFR
  • Location's will be decided by me randomly
  • No Internal Attacks, Intangibility dismemberment, Direct TK, Offensive TP, OHKO's, Transmutation allowed only on surroundings, Fodder, Gear and Summons, No telefrag, Power Copying/Stealing however may be allowed on fodder, No Summoning and Regeneration is allowed however fatal wounds must/has to kill you (Via, destroyed brain, Heart ect)
  • Players must have at least completed one CaV in order to enter.
  • Optional: You can re-roll one of your characters for 5 points however you can only do this once.

Gambler's Game: POT OF THE FORBIDDEN (Optional)

No Caption Provided

The game is "Optional" however if you do decide to take the risk here it is. You are risking one of your perks in exchange you "MIGHT" get yourself an extra perk and this is how it works.

one of your perks will go inside of the pot, Then once that is done I will role a 6 SIDED DICE. and here is the results that you need to get. (I'll decide which one of your perks goes inside through numbering your perks and rolling a x sided dice and rolling that said dice, whatever number comes that matches one of your perks will go inside of the pot.

If you get a 1, 3 or 5 then you get to keep your perk as well as choose another perk for yourself.

If you get a 2, 4 or 6 you will loose the perk you placed in the pot

No Caption Provided

Battlefield: Las Vegas

No Caption Provided

To have a proper understanding of how this is being done please do check the tournament link below as it will show everything in more detail

Gambler's Tournament

#2 Posted by Chronicplane (9361 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by juiceboks (24979 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: I'll throw in my Adamantium skeleton perk into the pot.

#4 Edited by Chronicplane (9361 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Alright it shall be done, Your number is. . .

No Caption Provided

No. 2

Sorry mate, better luck next time.

#5 Posted by juiceboks (24979 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: They told me I had a problem..but I didn't listen..

No Caption Provided

Ah well, you win some you lose some.

@king_hellstorm You want me to to go first since I have prep?

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#6 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (18023 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Sure. Although I can probably get a post out today (since I have so little knowledge on my team, I can whip something up quickly).

I decided not to RT debate against a person of your caliber. Will post ASAP after some research.

#11 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18023 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: Well that sucks. In that case just give it to one of the Terminators. And give that Terminator the Adamantium skeleton too.

Btw, Adamantium gear applies to bullets as well, right?

#12 Posted by Chronicplane (9361 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_hellstorm: No wait It's on me I goofed up lol, yeah you got unlim ammo for the terminators (3), Adamantium gear/weapons "All character weapons are made of Adamantium" (4), Extra Roll (5) and Adamantium Skeleton (3) is that correct.

#13 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18023 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Chronicplane (9361 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_hellstorm: Ignore what I said earlier the unlim ammo does apply to both of your terms, same for adam skel.

Yeah bullets are affected as well.

#15 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18023 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (18023 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: @chronicplane: Forgive the brief post, I only brought up feats when needed.

Perks and Strategy

My perks are as follows

• Adamantium gear/weapons "All character weapons are made of Adamantium" (4)
  • Unlimited Ammo "Reload" -"X2 T-800's" (3)
  • Adamantium Skeleton - "X2 T-800's" (3)
  • Extra Roll (5) (this gave me my extra character)

What all this means is my entire team will be firing Adamantium arrows and bullets at you with the Terminators being able to do so without ever running out. It also means that both my Terminators will be made out of Adamantium and thus will be neigh impossible to harm (proof here). It should also be noted that with Legolas, I got to pick 5 LOTR characters, so I pick 4 elven archers and one dwarfen warrior with a shield and axe (who will his his Adamantium weaponry to (Kirishima).

Proofs

So obviously I will have to prove that my strategy works, first I will have to prove my team's accuracy then my team's durability. First up will be accuracy since it applies to nearly everyone in my team.

Accuracy

• Legolas

Legolas is a great archer, possibly one of the most impressive in movie history. Why do I say this? Well Legolas has shown the ability to hit small targets from far away, as shown when he hit the room of a ladder in the middle of a crowded battlefield 100's of feet away.

No Caption Provided

Here he is able to hit a man from 500 feet away for consistency

No Caption Provided

But not only is he accurate, he is also a quick shooter, being able to accurately fire 4 or more arrows while on the move.

No Caption Provided

He can even fire multiple arrows at once

No Caption Provided

My 4 Elven archers will be similarly skilled but not quite as good.

• Robocop

Robocop is similarly accurate but unlike Legolas he uses advanced computer systems to aid his marksmanship, which is how he is able to calculate shots that can ricochet with great accuracy

No Caption Provided

Fire head shot after headshot with machine grade efficiency

No Caption Provided

And of course, the infamous feat of Robocop being able to hit a target as small as this man's golf balls

No Caption Provided

He is also quick on the draw, even with his tank like appearance he can fire 2 headshots in a row then 4, yes he headshot 4 guys before the first guy fell.

No Caption Provided
  • Terminators

These guys are the most deadly for 2 reasons 1. They are very accurate. 2. Their standard gear includes a minigun. And remember, that minigun will spray all Adamantium bullets. Combining the two we have the Terminator firing 751 bullets from a minigun without killing a single cop (as he was instructed not to kill).

No Caption Provided

The Terminator can even something as clumsy as a rocket launcher with accuracy from a moving vehicle.

No Caption Provided

And while not strictly accuracy, he can also calculate the chances of success and scan the battlefield for his enemy's gear. As you can see here.

Durability

• Kirishima

Now Kirishima will be LOTR team's shield, as he has the durability and speed to withstand and react to bullets easily

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

This won't allow him to bullet time by any means, but he can still instantly harden when he needs to and only when he needs to. His durability even extends to energy, as he is able to tank an explosion from Kastuki and no sell it

No Caption Provided

He also has an Adamantum shield and ax to help him defend and attack.

• Robocop

Robocop is fully bulletproof.

No Caption Provided

And point blank massive explosions don't affect him.

T
T
  • Terminators

This is a picture of a Terminaor's skeleton

No Caption Provided

That is all fully Adamantium, and that skeleton is all a Terminator needs to operate.

Summary

1 expert archer, 1 expert gunman, 4 trained soldiers and 2 minigun wielding shooters will all be accurately firing Adamantium bullets on your team. I know for a fact that Ed can bullet time, but can he dodge attacks from this many accurate people without getting tagged? I think not, especially since Ed still has stamina which can drain while the Terminators can fire on him for ever, so he will be tagged eventually. I presume that Boba will suffer a similar fate as AFAIK he is slower than Ed or just as fast. There is also no way I can see you putting down my Terminators as they are now virtually indestructible.

#17 Posted by Chronicplane (9361 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (18023 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: @chronicplane: Btw, regardless of who wins, I won't be able to move forward.

EDIT: But just so we are clear, I can finish this round.

#19 Posted by Old_Blighty (850 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18023 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Chronicplane (9361 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by juiceboks (24979 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18023 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Chronicplane (9361 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_hellstorm: Yeah, all threads have at least an opener up from a player they are just waiting for them to post it.

#25 Posted by Chronicplane (9361 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Chronicplane (9361 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Your disqualified since you haven't gotten back to me even with the extended deadline, @king_hellstorm you win do you still want to continue into the next round or are you dropping?

#27 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18023 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Chronicplane (9361 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_hellstorm: Alright, You can exit the Gamblers PM If your not continuing.