• 54 results
#51 Posted by XLR87T3 (6708 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot: I gotta ask, if Nemesis could possibly solo every member of the city team like you claim, doesn't that make this scenario kind of unfair for them?

If everyone says the exact opposite, then this is just fair game.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#52 Edited by BuckshotWasHere (19546 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot: I gotta ask, if Nemesis could possibly solo every member of the city team like you claim, doesn't that make this scenario kind of unfair for them?

Well first, I'm not saying Nemesis could solo. It would take at least her and Midnighter working together to win, and I'm seeing Backlash and Warblade also being involved. Second, it's not like they'd do this effortlessly. It would take multiple attacks to get them all and I imagine if they were careless they could fail. More important though is this:

@xlr87t3 said:
@carter_esque said:

If everyone says the exact opposite, then this is just fair game.

I find it difficult to see things as unfair for the city team if everyone is so convinced of their superiority that they think its a mismatch in the other direction.

Avatar image for earthquake_2123
#53 Edited by Earthquake_2123 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot: At the moment I do not have scans of him using his TP to that degree in combat on a another superhuman level being. At least not in his new 52 version.

#54 Edited by XLR87T3 (6708 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#55 Edited by thecoolest (605 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman solos, he took down the Martian Manhunter who could solo the Marvel team IMO.

EDIT:Sorry, I meant that the MM could solo the Street-level team.