Circe (WotG) vs Insane Genis Vell vs Ares (Godwave) vs Mordru vs Dr. Fate vs Nabu (at peak)

• 56 results
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's War of the gods Circe vs Insane Genis Vell/Photon Genis Vell vs Ares with the Godwave vs Mordru at his most powerful point vs Doctor Fate Kent/Inza combined (or most powerful) vs Nabu (at his most powerful)

- Morals off

- Battle on earth in merged universe where everyone's powers work

- BFR allowed if they can not return from it

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh geez this is a stacked match. Let me think about it and reread some things.

What can this version of Circe do?

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez_: thank you! Lol finally someone!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2wv7io/respect_dc_circe_pre52/

I remember everyone saying she's ridiculously powerful but I don't know too much about her.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Mordru at his most powerful can put the smack down on almost everyone here.

I think it boils down to Genis Vell vs Mordru. I know Genis Vell has a universal fear but honestly that might not be enough...

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you want to make a safe bet, never bet against Mordru.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez_: well Genis has like 3-4 multiversal feats, 2 involve killing eternity, one involves temporarily collapsing the HoM reality when he realizes it's not the real 616, and one where he's stated as a potent "omniversal" telepath. So he's definitely above universal at his best, and he has the ability to see every possible outcome of his opponents decisions. Morpheus_ described it as "playing chess when the other player knows every possible way to checkmate before the game begins" or something like that.

Everything I've heard about Ares with Godwave and Circe makes them seem like legit beasts (idk that I've seen then lose a fight on the vine).

Mordru I know little about but what I do know is he's evidently the most powerful magic being in DC not named the Spectre.

KeyboardThug9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KeyboardThug9

@jonez_: well Genis has like 3-4 multiversal feats, 2 involve killing eternity, one involves temporarily collapsing the HoM reality when he realizes it's not the real 616, and one where he's stated as a potent "omniversal" telepath. So he's definitely above universal at his best, and he has the ability to see every possible outcome of his opponents decisions. Morpheus_ described it as "playing chess when the other player knows every possible way to checkmate before the game begins" or something like that.

Everything I've heard about Ares with Godwave and Circe makes them seem like legit beasts (idk that I've seen then lose a fight on the vine).

Mordru I know little about but what I do know is he's evidently the most powerful magic being in DC not named the Spectre.

mordru at his most powerful is a galaxy buster

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Either Genis or Ares. The Godwave is supposed to be all that but might be hype.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genis.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, Nabu is now in this fight as well

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for donotdenyyourfate
Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donotdenyyourfate figured you might be interested in this.

Thanks for the tag

I'm backing either Mordru or Genis

I don't know jack about godwave ares but Mordru is quite possibly the most formidable magic user i know (short of spectre , lucifer and those typa beings)Nabu is in nature supposed to be his equal but as per my understanding of Mordru's words courting order limits the amount of magic he can dispel in this universe. But that having been said he has still accomplished quite a lot

No Caption Provided

What has this version of circe done because otherwise I'd put her as last here

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01 said:

@donotdenyyourfate figured you might be interested in this.

Thanks for the tag

I'm backing either Mordru or Genis

I don't know jack about godwave ares but Mordru is quite possibly the most formidable magic user i know (short of spectre , lucifer and those typa beings)Nabu is in nature supposed to be his equal but as per my understanding of Mordru's words courting order limits the amount of magic he can dispel in this universe. But that having been said he has still accomplished quite a lot

No Caption Provided

What has this version of circe done because otherwise I'd put her as last here

- Up top someone said at his most powerful, Mordru is galaxy buster so I’m iffy on him but I know he’s above Fate.

- Circe was insanely powerful. It took the combined power of Spectre, Dr.Fate, Phantom Stranger, Zatanna, Madame Xanadu, and every other mystic channeling their power through Wonder Woman and Geo Force just to break one of her spells. She was empowered by the Elder God Hecate who has control of all magic.

- As for Genis, check out Morpheus’ comments on Genis’ power Here and Here. Hes in “flip a coin“ fights on the vine with characters like a adult Franklin Richards, Legion and Mad Jim Jaspers.

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01:

Damn when did Circe do that? Was it during the witching hour? And with spectre on their side I'd have assumed they'd have decimated her oh well

If she was directly using Hecate's magic then do we consider that as hecate or circe's feat as Hecate definitely is insanely powerful and it taking all those mystics is believable

Mordru definitely has a chance because he is a wild card atleast from my understanding of him, he'll either win by having more magical power than his competition here or he'll consume their energy ( he has done this a number of times, consuming the power of a bunch lords of chaos and order, consuming the speedforce,starheart)

Is genis powered by something because if Mordru has any knowledge on that I'd bet he'd try to steal his power too and supplement to his own

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01:

Damn when did Circe do that? Was it during the witching hour? And with spectre on their side I'd have assumed they'd have decimated her oh well

If she was directly using Hecate's magic then do we consider that as hecate or circe's feat as Hecate definitely is insanely powerful and it taking all those mystics is believable

Mordru definitely has a chance because he is a wild card atleast from my understanding of him, he'll either win by having more magical power than his competition here or he'll consume their energy ( he has done this a number of times, consuming the power of a bunch lords of chaos and order, consuming the speedforce,starheart)

Is genis powered by something because if Mordru has any knowledge on that I'd bet he'd try to steal his power too and supplement to his own

War of the gods I believe.

Genis is tied to the universe(multiverse maybe). He technically can’t really be killed. That being said, if Mordru is a magic sponge and he absorbs all the others magic combined, him vs Genis would be E-P-I-C

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: yeah their fight would be amazing

Mordru is immortal , he has no beginning nor end

I feel like a more well read member like @beatboks1 not sure if i can tag him on mobile would shed more light on how he'd fair against genis

My mordru knowledge is limited

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1 care to chime in here on Fate, Nabu and Mordru powerlevels? Could they hang with Genis Vell?

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Dont knoe enough about insane genis to comment.

WOTG Circe however should be well above the other DC characters here. It took the combined ppwer of Inza Dr Fate, Madame Xanadu, Zatanna, Phantom Stranger and a few others casting a spell thru Womder Woman and Geo-force (to strengthen the spell) just to slow her down

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/4345846-war_of_the_gods_magic_users_02.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/4345845-13-war%20of%20the%20gods%20%23002p28.jpg

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donotdenyyourfate: Nabu and Mordru are at same level but their useage of magic is different.

Mordru is like a rogue user, does whatever he wants with it.

Nabu is following the rules of the magic, because he basically wrote them( for the multiverse).

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, I posted some of Genis’ feats

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nabu

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arqe said:

@donotdenyyourfate: Nabu and Mordru are at same level but their useage of magic is different.

Mordru is like a rogue user, does whatever he wants with it.

Nabu is following the rules of the magic, because he basically wrote them( for the multiverse).

yeah

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: what are Ares feats with the godwave

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts