Chuck norris vs SS3 Goku!!!!!!!

• 176 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Knowsbleed33 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
"Then move along and don't post on Chuck Norris threads. Your divine insight is not needed."
HOW ABOUT PEOPLE DONT MAKE CHUCK NORRIS THREADS IN A F#CKIN COMIC FORUM..HOW ABOUT THAT?"

I didn't make the thread cupcake. Complain to the starter."
I didn't say you made the thread..that's why I said people instead of you.

GOKU WINS.
Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Knowsbleed33

I get it. Your a DBZ fanboy. I notice you post in all the DBZ threads. I can see how this thread might hurt your pride a bit.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Knowsbleed33 said:
"I get it. Your a DBZ fanboy. I notice you post in all the DBZ threads. I can see how this thread might hurt your pride a bit."
I post in pretty much every thread.Don't be stupid.
Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Knowsbleed33

I'm just trying to understand the issue. I don't recall ever wronging you and you snap at me. I too would be insulted by a thread like this if I was a DBZ fan.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Hedatary
Knowsbleed33 said:
"I'm just trying to understand the issue. I don't recall ever wronging you and you snap at me. I too would be insulted by a thread like this if I was a DBZ fan."
Dude, you assume what Vastro did. And Vastro didn't do anything wrong. Thats why he is snapping at you. Because you assume
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Knowsbleed33 said:
"I'm just trying to understand the issue. I don't recall ever wronging you and you snap at me. I too would be insulted by a thread like this if I was a DBZ fan."
Hedatary said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
Dude, you assume what Vastro did. And Vastro didn't do anything wrong. Thats why he is snapping at you. Because you assume
"
The real issue is...People waste battle threads with these dumb ass match-ups.Chuck Norris is f#ckin lame.He's never made a good movie in his life and he's totally relevant.We all know that..so what happens is someone makes a thread that is completely ridiculous and everyone says the guy who obviously can't win..wins and it's lame and a waste of space.This can't be argued logically because it's a complete and utter curbstomp and the Chuck Norris jokes are old as f#ck and aren't funny.I snapped at you because I snap at everyone who says Chuck wins because it's stupid.This thread doesn't need to keep going for this dumb shit.Call me a DBZ fanboy if you want but You can I both know Goku wins.
Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Knowsbleed33
Hedatary said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
"

Attempt: Understanding

Result: Fail
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
Hedatary said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
"
The real issue is...People waste battle threads with these dumb ass match-ups.Chuck Norris is f#ckin lame.He's never made a good movie in his life and he's totally relevant.We all know that..so what happens is someone makes a thread that is completely ridiculous and everyone says the guy who obviously can't win..wins and it's lame and a waste of space.This can't be argued logically because it's a complete and utter curbstomp and the Chuck Norris jokes are old as f#ck and aren't funny.I snapped at you because I snap at everyone who says Chuck wins because it's stupid.This thread doesn't need to keep going for this dumb shit.Call me a DBZ fanboy if you want but You can I both know Goku wins."

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Hedatary
Knowsbleed33 said:
"Hedatary said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
"

Attempt: Understanding

Result: Fail"
A little late for that response don't you think? I suppose it took allot of time to process that through your brain.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By King_Saturn
This is a weird thread... 
Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Knowsbleed33

I'm sorry that I don't hang out here all day good friend. You have no clue what Vance and I were discussing yet you saw fit to comment on it. You failed.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#112  Edited By One-Above-You
Vance Astro said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
"Then move along and don't post on Chuck Norris threads. Your divine insight is not needed."
HOW ABOUT PEOPLE DONT MAKE CHUCK NORRIS THREADS IN A F#CKIN COMIC FORUM..HOW ABOUT THAT?"
That would be awesome.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By King_Saturn
Knowsbleed33 said:
"

I'm sorry that I don't hang out here all day good friend. You have no clue what Vance and I were discussing yet you saw fit to comment on it. You failed.

"
First of all. How do you know I was talking about you and Vance Astro. All I said was this is a weird thread... I didnt give any names or said what you were talking about was weird. 
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By One-Above-You
King Saturn said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
"

"
First of all. How do you know I was talking about you and Vance Astro. All I said was this is a weird thread... I didnt give any names or said what you were talking about was weird. "
I think he was responding to Hedatary lol.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By King_Saturn
One-Above-You said:
"King Saturn said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
"

"
First of all. How do you know I was talking about you and Vance Astro. All I said was this is a weird thread... I didnt give any names or said what you were talking about was weird. "
"
raises eyebrows

Oh... well people need to start quoting...

Cause the statement was posted right below mine
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By brainiac 1.0
King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:
"King Saturn said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
"

"
"
raises eyebrows

"
They do.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By King_Saturn
brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:
"King Saturn said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
"

"
"
raises eyebrows

"
They do.
"
They Do sometimes. But when you are dissing someone or you have to say something important to someone. Its better t quote so it doesnt get taken out of turn
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By One-Above-You
brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:
"King Saturn said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
"

"
"
raises eyebrows

"
They do.
"
Well the statements were made 1 minute after the other so we should assume knowsbleed didn't see that King Saturn had already made a statement.... I have no idea why I am arguing about this.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By brainiac 1.0
King Saturn said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:
"King Saturn said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
"

"
"
raises eyebrows

"
They do.
"
They Do sometimes. But when you are dissing someone or you have to say something important to someone. Its better t quote so it doesnt get taken out of turn"

Well I dont know what is wrong with knowsbleed guy.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By King_Saturn
Knowsbleed is cool... I guess I just saw his comment and thought he was talking bout me
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By brainiac 1.0
King Saturn said:
"Knowsbleed is cool... I guess I just saw his comment and thought he was talking bout me"
I get him confused with SeSaw.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Hedatary

No comment.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By King_Saturn
brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Knowsbleed is cool... I guess I just saw his comment and thought he was talking bout me"
"
Sometimes I do that too
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By One-Above-You
Hedatary said:
"No comment.
"
Well then what was the point of that? lol
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Hedatary said:
"No comment.
"

If their was no comment you would have never said anything.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By brainiac 1.0
King Saturn said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Sometimes I do that too"

I thought I was the only one.

I will be back in 5 minutes Im about to make a battle thread.
Avatar image for marshall_madness
Marshall Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no such thing as tornadoes, chuck norris just hates trailer parks.

crop circles are chuck norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the fuck down.

a hanidicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. it is actually in fact a warning, that the space belongs to chuck norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

chuck norris originally appeared in the street fighter 2 video game but was removed by beta testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. when asked about this glitch, norris replied, "That's no glitch."

teenage mutant ninja turtles is based on a true story. chuck norris once swallowed a turtle whole, when it came out it was 6 feet tall and knew martial arts.

time waits for no man, unless that man is chuck norris.

the great wall of china was originally created to keep out chuck norris. it failed miserably.

chcuk norris can win a game of connect 4 in 3 moves.

norris once ate three 72oz steaks in one hour. he spent the first 45 minutes having sex with the waitress.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

SSJ3 Goku.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Hedatary
Marshall Madness said:
"There is no such thing as tornadoes, chuck norris just hates trailer parks.

crop circles are chuck norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the fuck down.

a hanidicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. it is actually in fact a warning, that the space belongs to chuck norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

chuck norris originally appeared in the street fighter 2 video game but was removed by beta testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. when asked about this glitch, norris replied, "That's no glitch."

teenage mutant ninja turtles is based on a true story. chuck norris once swallowed a turtle whole, when it came out it was 6 feet tall and knew martial arts.

the great wall of china was originally created to keep out chuck norris. it failed miserably.

norris once ate three 72oz steaks in one hour. he spent the first 45 minutes having sex with the waitress.

"
Now it's just getting old with these Chuck jokes. This is turning out to be pretty stupid.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"SSJ3 Goku."

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Marshall Madness said:
"There is no such thing as tornadoes, chuck norris just hates trailer parks.

"

This isnot funny.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"SSJ3 Goku."

Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Bart Simpson
  • Random Chuck Norris Facts:
  • - There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.
    - Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean. 
  • - The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Chuck Norris played in second grade.
  • - Scientists have estimated that the energy given off during the Big Bang is roughly equal to 1CNRhK (Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick)
  • - Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.
  • - Chuck Norris always knows the EXACT location of Carmen SanDiego.
    - In the beginning there was nothing...then Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked that nothing in the face and said "Get a job". That is the story of the universe. 
  • - When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.
  • - A high tide means Chuck Norris is flying over your coast. The tide is caused by God pissing his pants.
  • - Scotty in Star Trek often says “Ye cannae change the laws of physics.” This is untrue. Chuck Norris can change the laws of physics. With his fists.
  • - Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks don't really kill people. They wipe out their entire existence from the space-time continuum.
  • - Chuck Norris is the only person in the world that can actually email a roundhouse kick.
  • - Chuck Norris doesn't play god. Playing is for children.
  • - According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday.
  • - Chuck Norris's show is called Walker: Texas Ranger, because Chuck Norris doesn't run.
  • - There is endless debate about the existence of the human soul. Well it does exist, and Chuck Norris finds it delicious.
  • - On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. This was just to prove that the good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.
  • - Chuck Norris began selling the Total Gym as an ill-fated attempt to make his day-to-day opponents less laughably pathetic.
  • - Nothing can escape the gravity of a black hole, except for Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris eats black holes. They taste like chicken.
  • - Chuck Norris is the only person to ever win a staring contest against Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder at the same time.
  • - Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
    -  Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.
  • - Chuck Norris uses a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.
  • - Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

These are the oldschool facts back when Chuck Norris was WEAKER.

For the match Chuck Norris finally puts an end to Goku and Dragonball in general by eating the paper they're drawn on. Then goes and kills the creators. He will use the leftover paint and paper to create Walker: Texas Ranger the cartoon. Dragonball fans will have no choice but to watch the series for it's the only thing left of Dragonball.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SSJ3 Goku."

"

daYankee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By daYankee

no one can beat chuck norris. the roundhouse kick is unbeatable

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Glorious

seriously...

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Queen Kong
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SSJ3 Goku."

"

"

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Queen Kong said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SSJ3 Goku."

"

"

"

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By One-Above-You

STOP REVIVING THIS THREAD WITH RETARDED CHUCK NORRIS JOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA A A A A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A A A A AAAAAAA AAA AA AA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA A A A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA A A A A AAAA AAAAA A A AAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SSJ3 Goku."

"

"

"

"

Marshall Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If ya don't like it.....................stop fucking reading it, bozo!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SSJ3 Goku."

"

"

"

"

"

Marshall Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and for the record,

"For the match Chuck Norris finally puts an end to Goku and Dragonball in general by eating the paper they're drawn on. Then goes and kills the creators. He will use the leftover paint and paper to create Walker: Texas Ranger the cartoon. Dragonball fans will have no choice but to watch the series for it's the only thing left of Dragonball."

THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SSJ3 Goku."

"

"

"

"

"

"

Their ears are clogged give up.
Marshall Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unlike the average human, chuck norris has 82 chromosomes................and they are all poisonous.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Marshall Madness said:
"unlike the average human, chuck norris has 82 chromosomes................and they are all poisonous.
"

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SSJ3 Goku."

"

"

"

"

"

"

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SSJ3 Goku."

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

They are not listening to you.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By One-Above-You
Marshall Madness said:
"unlike the average human, chuck norris has 82 chromosomes................and they are all poisonous.
"
And that helps him how?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said: