lol.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By castleking

chuck would think he's in a massage parlor while knightwing goes to work on his body with his fighting sticks and bats would b begging Bruce to teach him  his martial arts style

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Batman and Nightwing wins here...

Personally I think Samuel Kwok or Tommy Carruthers could kick Chuck Norris azz
Avatar image for clarkjosephkent1938dc
ClarkJosephKent1938DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn said:
"Batman and Nightwing wins here...

"
Personally I think that Samuel Kwok or Tommy Carruthers wish they were Chuck Norris.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By geraldthesloth

How about

Steven Segal or Van Damm

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Van Damme was actually a very good martial artist...

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By geraldthesloth

So are Lee and Norris

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
ClarkJosephKent1938 said:
"King Saturn said:

"
Personally I think that Samuel Kwok or Tommy Carruthers wish they were Chuck Norris."
Yeah Right... Is Chuck Norris a Grandmaster of any Martial Art like Samuel Kwok is ? And Tommy Carruthers is basically a White Bruce Lee...
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I know I was just saying people underestimate Van Damme a lot I think

Avatar image for midnight_assassin
Midnight Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone loses.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14  Edited By castleking

BRUCE LEE said 'color belts r just there to hold ur pants up"  dont mean nothing

CHUCK NORRIS was is tournament champion

ClarkJosephKent1938DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn said:
"ClarkJosephKent1938 said:
"King Saturn said:

"
Personally I think that Samuel Kwok or Tommy Carruthers wish they were Chuck Norris."
Yeah Right... Is Chuck Norris a Grandmaster of any Martial Art like Samuel Kwok is ? And Tommy Carruthers is basically a White Bruce Lee..."

AzzaOJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AzzaOJ
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
    "King Saturn said:
    "ClarkJosephKent1938 said:
    "King Saturn said:

"
    Yeah Right... Is Chuck Norris a Grandmaster of any Martial Art like Samuel Kwok is ? And Tommy Carruthers is basically a White Bruce Lee..."

Chuck is a six-time undefeated World Professional MiddleWeight Karate Champion. Chuck was also a renowned teacher in the martial arts. Some of his students were Steve McQueen, Bob Barker, Priscilla Presley and Donnie & Marie Osmond.

From 1964 to 1968, Chuck won many State, National, and International amateur karate titles. In 1968, Chuck fought and won the World Professional MiddleWeight Karate championships by defeating the World's Top Fighters. He held that title until 1974 when he retired undefeated.

In 1968, Chuck was inducted into the Black Belt Hall of Fame as Fighter of the Year. In 1975, he was inducted as Instructor of the Year and in 1977, Chuck received the honor of Man of the Year.

Chuck is also founder and President of United Fighting Arts Federation with over 2,300 black belts all over the world.

In 1997, Chuck achieved another milestone in his life by being the first man ever in the Western Hemisphere to be awarded an 8th degree Black Belt Grand Master recognition in the Tae Kwon Do system. This was a first in 4,500 years of tradition.

So yeah he is a grandmaster and more!!!

"
    Samuel Kwok would kill Chuck in a fight...he has been a Grandmaster of Wing Chun for years... he doesnt have the celebrity that Chuck... but he is a better Martial Artist... check out his Demos on You Tube and do the same for Tommy Carruthers... you will see for yourself that Chuck would be outmatched by both these guys...
    Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

They were at thier peak in different times....its hard to compare them....but before Chuck became a celebrity he didnt win all those tournaments for no reason. You act like just because Chuck has become a celebrity that he wasnt good. The fact is that he was actually amazing at his prime.

I am not saying Chuck would beat them...I am just saying thta people underestimate Chuck because of his celebrity status and the silly jokes.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
    Lunacyde said:
    "They were at thier peak in different times....its hard to compare them....but before Chuck became a celebrity he didnt win all those tournaments for no reason. You act like just because Chuck has become a celebrity that he wasnt good. The fact is that he was actually amazing at his prime.

I am not saying Chuck would beat them...I am just saying thta people underestimate Chuck because of his celebrity status and the silly jokes."
    Chuck was good... but I dont think he could beat these guys... and when did I ever say Chuck Norris wasnt any good ? I just dont think he could beat a Wing Chun Grandmaster of Kwok's level or someone like Carrutthers who is younger and much faster than Chuck is these days...
    Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Haha alrite we agree then....how old is chuck in this fight?

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By speedlgt

I am glad you pointed out that Chuck was cahmpion of the world! un like bruce lee who never held such a title. Chuck is a grand master and deserves EVERYONES respect.  However batman would beat him LOL

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kimikirai
    King Saturn said:
    Chuck was good... but I dont think he could beat these guys... and when did I ever say Chuck Norris wasnt any good ? I just dont think he could beat a Wing Chun Grandmaster of Kwok's level or someone like Carrutthers who is younger and much faster than Chuck is these days..."
    Yes, he could.

WT is a very one-dimensional MA. Bruce's modified WT is THE best form of WT because he implemented boxing and judo. Grandmaster of WT doesn't hold a lot of ground for me. Watch William Cheung, the person Bruce Lee said is the STRONGEST practitioner of Wing Tsung vs Emin Bozetepe..

Yeah... not impressive. And that is a REAL fight. That is REAL Wing Tsung in motion. Not katas and fixed acrobatics.

Chuck Norris is a complete martial artist who has studied and mastered numerous kinds. He can fight in the 3 stages of fighting: free phase, clinch, and ground. Chuck Norris would scrape Kwok.

As for the topic...

Fiction Chuck Norris beats fiction batman and Nightwing! XD
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn
    Lunacyde said:
    "Haha alrite we agree then....how old is chuck in this fight?"
    I have no clue
    Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
    The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

anyway they are real people versus comic book characters....the comic characters are goinna win

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By speedlgt
    Lunacyde said:
    "anyway they are real people versus comic book characters....the comic characters are goinna win"
    yeah I agree cause the comic guys have pulled off amazing feats that are of course fiction but still its what we will go by in contrast to the REAL humans
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
    Kimikirai said:
    "King Saturn said:
    Chuck was good... but I dont think he could beat these guys... and when did I ever say Chuck Norris wasnt any good ? I just dont think he could beat a Wing Chun Grandmaster of Kwok's level or someone like Carrutthers who is younger and much faster than Chuck is these days..."
    Yes, he could.

WT is a very one-dimensional MA. Bruce's modified WT is THE best form of WT because he implemented boxing and judo. Grandmaster of WT doesn't hold a lot of ground for me. Watch William Cheung, the person Bruce Lee said is the STRONGEST practitioner of Wing Tsung vs Emin Bozetepe..

Yeah... not impressive. And that is a REAL fight. That is REAL Wing Tsung in motion. Not katas and fixed acrobatics.

Chuck Norris is a complete martial artist who has studied and mastered numerous kinds. He can fight in the 3 stages of fighting: free phase, clinch, and ground. Chuck Norris would scrape Kwok.

As for the topic...

Fiction Chuck Norris beats fiction batman and Nightwing! XD"
    So What ? This is not Samuel Kwok.. and Kwok has implied other techniques into his Wing Chun...Including some forms of MMA... you are trying to use someone who uses strictly Wing Tsun... look up Sam Kwok on You Tube and check out some of the stuff he did with Royce Gracie the BJJ master...
    Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Kimikirai
    King Saturn said:
    So What ? This is not Samuel Kwok.. and Kwok has implied other techniques into his Wing Chun...Including some forms of MMA... you are trying to use someone who uses strictly Wing Tsun... look up Sam Kwok on You Tube and check out some of the stuff he did with Royce Gracie the BJJ master...
    Kimikirai said:
    "King Saturn said:
    Yes, he could.

As for the topic...

You mean Carlson? What of it? Gracies have done joint seminars with tons of different people. Its a money gig. I just went through a couple of his videos, and it looks to me like regular WT. And by regular, I mean impractical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDnm0YiNfcA

For example: look at those punches. Completely impractical. Where does the power come from? Theres no hip movement or distribution of weight. Those are like slaps in the face. That would not stop an attacker, and would definitely not drop him.
    Kimikirai said:
    "King Saturn said:
    Yes, he could.

As for the topic...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
    Kimikirai said:
    "King Saturn said:
    Kimikirai said:
    "King Saturn said:
    Yes, he could.

As for the topic...

You mean Carlson? What of it? Gracies have done joint seminars with tons of different people. Its a money gig. I just went through a couple of his videos, and it looks to me like regular WT. And by regular, I mean impractical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDnm0YiNfcA

For example: look at those punches. Completely impractical. Where does the power come from? Theres no hip movement or distribution of weight. Those are like slaps in the face. That would not stop an attacker, and would definitely not drop him.
    Kimikirai said:
    "King Saturn said:
    Yes, he could.

As for the topic...

"
    Alright I will give you that I guess... so I will retract Kwok's name from my list... and add Master Wong... so its now Master Wong and Tommy Carruthers can beat Chuck Norris...
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
    Tommy Carruthers could still beat him though...
    The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The Rookie

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
    Oh God... not the Jokes
    Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Kimikirai
    King Saturn said:
    "Alright I will give you that I guess... so I will retract Kwok's name from my list... and add Master Wong... so its now Master Wong and Tommy Carruthers can beat Chuck Norris...
    "
    For me, I judge fighters on what they have accomplished and who they have fought. I just don't think instructionals and demos are good for judging how good a fighter is.

Chuck Norris is accomplised. His MA credentials are simply more impressive than Master Wong or Tommy Carruthers. he is well-versed in many different MA and has exceeded in all of them. Even now, Chuck Norris is still practicing new martial arts. He's better than those two. Thats my 2 cents.
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Saturn
    Kimikirai said:
    "King Saturn said:
    "Alright I will give you that I guess... so I will retract Kwok's name from my list... and add Master Wong... so its now Master Wong and Tommy Carruthers can beat Chuck Norris...
    "
    For me, I judge fighters on what they have accomplished and who they have fought. I just don't think instructionals and demos are good for judging how good a fighter is.

Chuck Norris is accomplised. His MA credentials are simply more impressive than Master Wong or Tommy Carruthers. he is well-versed in many different MA and has exceeded in all of them. Even now, Chuck Norris is still practicing new martial arts. He's better than those two. Thats my 2 cents."
    But Chuck Norris is old... how can he beat someone who is much younger than he is and a very skilled MA himself in Tommy Carruthers ? I know you have seen him in action so there is no reason to bother asking...

Also... I have actually seen Samuel Kwok do demos before in real life... he didnt looks as bad in person as he does in the Videos... but personally I train with Hapkido and Kickboxing... so I dont really know much about Wing Chun itself outside of Bruce Lee used to train with it...
    Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kimikirai
    King Saturn said:
     But Chuck Norris is old... how can he beat someone who is much younger than he is and a very skilled MA himself in Tommy Carruthers ? I know you have seen him in action so there is no reason to bother asking..."
    Because he can neutralize Tommy on the ground.

Tommy has decent hand speed, but a lot of his attacks have little no power due to his style of fighting. Even assuming he can take Chuck on his feet (I still do not think so since Chuck has a nice weight advantage on him and his strikes are thrown with full body weight), Chuck can clinch  and take the fight to the ground.. where he will dominate.
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King_Saturn
    Kimikirai said:
    "King Saturn said:
     But Chuck Norris is old... how can he beat someone who is much younger than he is and a very skilled MA himself in Tommy Carruthers ? I know you have seen him in action so there is no reason to bother asking..."

Tommy has decent hand speed, but a lot of his attacks have little no power due to his style of fighting. Even assuming he can take Chuck on his feet (I still do not think so since Chuck has a nice weight advantage on him and his strikes are thrown with full body weight), Chuck can clinch  and take the fight to the ground.. where he will dominate."
    Hmmm...interesting. I have not seen Chuck do much Ground Work before... but oh well
    Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kimikirai
    King Saturn said:
    "Kimikirai said:
    "King Saturn said:

Tommy has decent hand speed, but a lot of his attacks have little no power due to his style of fighting. Even assuming he can take Chuck on his feet (I still do not think so since Chuck has a nice weight advantage on him and his strikes are thrown with full body weight), Chuck can clinch  and take the fight to the ground.. where he will dominate."
    Hmmm...interesting. I have not seen Chuck do much Ground Work before... but oh well"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv4OaByw2bU

This is just a demonstration, but Chuck has been studying Jiujitsu for a long time, and is currently a Brown Belt. On top of that, he has also practiced Judo, so he is no stranger to the ground. In fact, he is really well versed.
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King_Saturn
    Kimikirai said:
    "King Saturn said:
    "Kimikirai said:
    "King Saturn said:

Hmmm...interesting. I have not seen Chuck do much Ground Work before... but oh well"

This is just a demonstration, but Chuck has been studying Jiujitsu for a long time, and is currently a Brown Belt. On top of that, he has also practiced Judo, so he is no stranger to the ground. In fact, he is really well versed."
    Wow... this is somewhat scary. If he is that good... then maybe he could beat Bruce Lee in a real fight...
    speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By speedlgt
    King Saturn said:
    "Kimikirai said:
    "King Saturn said:
    "Kimikirai said:
    "King Saturn said:

This is just a demonstration, but Chuck has been studying Jiujitsu for a long time, and is currently a Brown Belt. On top of that, he has also practiced Judo, so he is no stranger to the ground. In fact, he is really well versed."
    Wow... this is somewhat scary. If he is that good... then maybe he could beat Bruce Lee in a real fight... "

I kinda always thought he could....Chuck is one of the worlds greatest martial artists of all time
    The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The Rookie
    James Cameron wanted Chuck Norris to play the Terminator. However, upon reflection, he realized that would have turned his movie into a documentary, so he went with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn
    speedlgt said:
    "King Saturn said:
    "Kimikirai said:
    "King Saturn said:
    "Kimikirai said:
    "King Saturn said:

Wow... this is somewhat scary. If he is that good... then maybe he could beat Bruce Lee in a real fight... "

I kinda always thought he could....Chuck is one of the worlds greatest martial artists of all time"
    I never seen Chuck Norris use Jiu Jitsu before until now... I thought he was mainly a practitioner of Tang Soo Do and Tae Kwon Do...
    MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#42  Edited By MotorSteel
    TheDrifter said:
    "Bruce Lee solo's"
    Fixed for Truth.

Bruce Lee>Chuck Norris>Batman and Nightwing
    ClarkJosephKent1938DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samuel Kwok or Tommy Carruthers are not going to beat Chuck Norris. Lets say all three men are in their prime and at the pinicle of their careers, then Norris is going to win.
    yeoboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By yeoboy123

I am trying to imagine what is going to happen:
    They are at the Crime Alley. They had a stare down.
    Then Batman threw a bat-rang to turn off the light!
    POW! Chuck Norris could not see and Round House Kick Bruce Lee back to China!
    Batman went night vision to try to backstab Chuck Norris!
    But Chuck takes out a picture of himself! And Batman pees in his underpants; or should I say pants since he wears his underpants outside.
    Nightwing's turn!
    He did a Front Somersault with 1/2 twist ,
    and a  frontflip with 1 twist,
    then a Back Somersault with 2 twists,
    with a Double Back Somersault with 1 twist in the second somersault
    Blah...                                   
    Blah...
    Finally, Chuck Norris ends Dick's routine with a Round House Kick, making him a real dick.
    To end off the battle, Chuck Norris sprayed his name over the walls of the Crime Alley...
    Since then, Gotham becomes the safest state in the DCU.

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Kimikirai
    MotorSteel said:
    "TheDrifter said:
    "Bruce Lee solo's"
    Fixed for Truth.

Bruce Lee>Chuck Norris>Batman and Nightwing"
    No.. not at all.

Chuck Norris > Bruce Lee .. and that isn't one of those Chuck jokes either.
    Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Daffy Duck
    "King Saturn said:

"
    Personally I think that Samuel Kwok or Tommy Carruthers would be denied to even wish they can be Chuck Norris.
    Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Daffy Duck
    Lunacyde said:
    "

Van Damme was actually a very good martial artist...

"
    You think? You look like Van Damme lol.

Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Daffy Duck

Let's face it. The real guys can beat any comic book character. All they have to do is just punch paper and tear the page. Wad it up and toss it in the garbage.