Chuck and Amara (Supernatural) vs IG Thanos

• 80 results
Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both sides are serious, but not necessarily bloodlusted.

Neither side has any prep or knowledge of the opponent.

Battle takes place in an empty multiverse.

Win by death.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the Thanos

616 stomps while MCU gets stomped

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelanddcfan24: 616. Do you really think its a stomp?

Amara and God have some impressive feats, Chuck creates multiverses for fun. And Amara tanked every single angel (all stated to be galaxy busters give or take) in the skys single super smite with no issue.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotchbear:

Supernatural angles being galaxy busters might have been the dumbest statment I've ever read

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelanddcfan24: i know but there is a loose statement about an angel being able to destroy a galaxy.

Lucifer charged by jacks grace was stated to be able to universe bust by michael. And michael with dean as his vessel was able to fight pretty evenly against him.

So dean michael is likely near universal as well.

Basic angels can even create alternate worlds and can freeze time.

Oh and jack who was able to casually kill michael later on, that same universal jack, was casually snap smited by Chuck.

So once again. God and Amara are no slouches

GojiraKing1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GojiraKing1985

God stated a super nova level soul bomb could kill Amara.

Castiel is one of the strongest angels and stated only the size of a sky scraper in power. Like wise Castiel struggle to lift a stated 1 ton object. Struggle!

Lucifer himself needed Death to cause natural disasters to take out a city.

In short saying Angels are galaxy busters is the dumbest thing I read too. Im not sure who has the more terrible wanking fanbase. Supernatural or MCU fans :/

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 takenstew22  Moderator

Im not sure who has the more terrible wanking fanbase. Supernatural or MCU fans :/

DCEU fans.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

Do SN characters have actual feats of busting galaxies/universes or are they all just statements?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I havent kept up with the latest season, but Amara could apparently be destroyed by 10,000 exploding suns. That's way below the scope of the IG (616).

Lol at the angels being galaxy level though. Even Michael and Lucifer are maybe planetary, if that. Statements about destroying a galaxy or universe do not address just how that would be accomplished, if its not just a hyperbole.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 takenstew22  Moderator

I havent kept up with the latest season, but Amara could apparently be destroyed by 10,000 exploding suns. That's way below the scope of the IG (616).

Lol at the angels being galaxy level though. Even Michael and Lucifer are maybe planetary, if that. Statements about destroying a galaxy or universe do not address just how that would be accomplished, if its not just a hyperbole.

So Thanos stomps.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

616 Thanos.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: With ease. Unless Chuck (God) has done something to change that recently. Like I said, I havent completely kept up with this season.

Legion87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@brucerogers: Well Chuck did say that he created thousands of universes and even explained the differing elements of a few and how they differ from the main Supernatural verse. Because they are his creation.

Not saying that he has shown quite enough yet but since he is God, he isn’t supposed to do much more than say things anyway. Both in the show and in religious canon. From what I recall at least, in Christianity, God halts the uprising of Satan, the rapture, and begins anew with a word.

How are you supposed to budget that into a TV show? You have to use statements. Knowing this is the Christian God that Chuck is based off of, they’re expecting him explaining his ventures to the audience is well enough. There is no reason not to believe him when it comes to his capability

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sawed_off_it: Well yeah, I wasn't doubting his power to create universes; he is the maker after all. But that doesn't translate to durability especially since we are told what can kill Amara, who is the equal antithesis of him.

My comment was regarding the angels and they most assuredly arent galaxy level or close to it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@brucerogers: I mean, Amara was probably another one of Chuck’s illusions/lies, at least in my opinion. It was him pulling the strings all along.

That is how they seem to be forming it but we will have to wait until next season. His durability should at least be in this level though. How is something like a universe, of which you create thousands upon thousands of, and while you’re all-knowing and all-powerful, going to conceive a way to hurt you? It just doesn’t make sense to me. But again, that is my opinion and is based off of religion in general and the show’s canon material.

Unless you are Death himself of course. Supernatural wise, he reaps God eventually.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sawed_off_it: Eh Supernatural has clearly lost track of its own canon and they are just make things up as they go along now. Death was supposedly as old as God (if not older), but then they retconned him to being younger than the Archangels..

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump with Chucks new feats of universe wiping multiple universes at once and others over the course of a couple weeks.

Some he snapped away others he reality warped events to destroy them.

And Amara>=Chuck in power.

Aqaasxzszdas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chuck and Amara are multiversal busters they destroy Thanos even with the HOTU.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

BigChungus69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos would get ripped apart effortlessly.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aqaasxzszdas: lol Multiversal is no qualification for beating HOTU Thanos.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigchungus69: Only by implications from but not by direct feats or scaling.

OT: Thanos should handily win.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 takenstew22  Moderator

@gangorca said:

@aqaasxzszdas: lol Multiversal is no qualification for beating HOTU Thanos.

That guy had 100 billion alts and has multiple other stupid posts in different threads. Thank god he seems to be gone.

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos loses.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GangOrca

@lordballer: Not without serious speculation and assumptions. He wins quite easily otherwise.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chuck is multiversal. He can take the fight to a universe where the IG doesn't work. Then Thanos is finished.

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By karanrasquinha

@marvelanddcfan24:

God in supernatural is LITERALLY the writer. He absolutely erases 616 or MCU thanos from the comic

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: chuck is literally the writer in the supernatural saga. He removes thanos from the comic.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: chuck is literally the writer in the supernatural saga. He removes thanos from the comic.

I've seen this claim multiple times but I've never seen proof of this.

Avatar image for deactivated-60a965c6d6754
deactivated-60a965c6d6754

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:
@karanrasquinha said:

I've seen this claim multiple times but I've never seen proof of this.

You won't because he can't

OT: If this is comic Thanos even base would wreck

omega_king13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chuck and Amara if the fuse

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By karanrasquinha

@gangorca: mate watch the series. I'm barely in season 4 and he's literally writing the series and the characters while telling them that he's writing them smh

Marvel is pathetically wanked

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By karanrasquinha

@baalhaddad: yeah sure man. God is literally the writer in the supernatural verse. He was telling Sam and dean how he was writing them and all things while writing them lmao

https://youtu.be/PtETl-FyOAM

Marvel is so pathetically wanked. How could comic thanos without hotu wreck?

Base thanos? Youre a troll.

Base thanos wouldn't even beat a low tier archangel like Gabriel who was a high reality warper. God is multiversal+

Get outta here wanker

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karanrasquinha: Gabriel has one good reality warping feat(TV Land) and that has been replicated by fodder characters in Marvel/DC and even more in fiction in general

Chuck manipulates the events physically, he has never manipulated plot magically like say someone like MR.Mxyzptlk, he was simply writing things then physically making them happen, had he been doing it with magic then Sam and Dean could only do what he wants because they have no resistance or immunity to magic/hax and if he was truly an all powerful writer then how did things happen without him knowing then?

He get's wrecked by base Thanos

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baalhaddad: physically? He literally manipulates the plot to have fun and not get bored. And its not just Sam and dean. He manipulates angels demons, archangels hell be snapped a multiversal being out of existence. How can you say immunity to hax when people like Zachariah who are high reality warpers themselves were manipulated by chuck

Also, god knew everything that happenned. He was just pretending he didnt and that was revealed by the series

Also how does base thanos stomp? Chuck is multiversal and his physical form can't be killed by anything. You're just a troll. Hotu thanos may win but base thanos? Cmon man

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karanrasquinha: Do you know what plot manipulation superpower is? Because that's not what Chuck did at all

What high reality warping feats does Zachariah have?

He did'nt know everything at all, because then he'd know about Jack absorbing power to whoop his ass, or if he knew everything why'd he be suprised when he could no longer smite Jack huh? It's cause he does'nt

Thanos stomps by having better on panel non contradictory statements about his on panel feats unlike Chuck

Avatar image for deactivated-6310e05cef78c
deactivated-6310e05cef78c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inclined to say chuck smites mcu thanos neg dif but not sure about 616 thanos cause comics are different thing entirely

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baalhaddad: thats because hes not omniscient. Nobody is.

Zachariah and Gabriel trapped dean in an endless time loop which had him dying repeatedly which couldn't be altered unless Gabriel said so. When has base thanos done something even remotely close to this? Zachariah could warp reality to such an extent he could send past dean five years into the future WHILST manipulating future arcangel Lucifer into deans future.

Jack is a nephilim. He is as strong as god himself and he'd smite thanos in seconds

Hold up, I still want to know base thanos's multiversal feats my dude. Because chuck is obviously multiversal himself and you still haven't shown me one multiversal feat base thanos has to even contend with chuck. Chuck created a multiverse because he was bored. Then he snapped the most powerful being besides himself out of existence AFTER said being "absorbed" his power.

God stomps. Literally

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baalhaddad: thats because hes not omniscient. Nobody is.

Zachariah and Gabriel trapped dean in an endless time loop which had him dying repeatedly which couldn't be altered unless Gabriel said so. When has base thanos done something even remotely close to this? Zachariah could warp reality to such an extent he could send past dean five years into the future WHILST manipulating future arcangel Lucifer into deans future.

Jack is a nephilim. He is as strong as god himself and he'd smite thanos in seconds

Hold up, I still want to know base thanos's multiversal feats my dude. Because chuck is obviously multiversal himself and you still haven't shown me one multiversal feat base thanos has to even contend with chuck. Chuck created a multiverse because he was bored. Then he snapped the most powerful being besides himself out of existence AFTER said being "absorbed" his power.

God stomps. Literally

But you said he's the writer and controls/manipulates everything, which means he should know everything that's going on

Trapping someone in a time loop is not a high reality warping feat, it's a time manipulation feat and Zachariah did'nt warp anything he simply sent Dean so he could see what would happen if he continued on the path he was on and not say yes to Michael

Jack's power was'nt the point, the point is he should have known what was going on with Jack if he was controlling the story but he did'nt because he does'nt manipulate plot the way you're suggesting

Thanos does'nt need multiversal feats because the being he's fighting is'nt multiversal either

Chuck created things offscreen and in unkown ways, what being did he snap you mean Jack at the end of S14M

Avatar image for minecraftmaster11
Minecraftmaster11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite in favor of the duo

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By karanrasquinha

@baalhaddad: really? So tell me something, what exactly does base thanos do if some angel like the trickster warps reality so that he's just a regular dude? Can he do anything, no he cannot.

Trickster traps him in a reality TV show or something lmao. The angel hax are too much for thanos without IG to handle

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karanrasquinha: When has the trickster done that? Never, when has the trickster taken away the power of anyone as powerful as Thanos? Never

I can't recall correctly but i'm sure he can simply teleport out of it

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By karanrasquinha

@baalhaddad: wdym when has trickster done that? Trickster snapped his fingers and made castiel disappear lmao.

When has thanos shown resistance to reality warping? Never. When has thanos shown resistance to time warping? Never. Thanos doesn't even have a way to put down chuck who can't even be physically harmed.

And this isn't even trickster

Power of thanos? Geod snapped and healed Lucifer mate. Whos power far exceeds thanos lmao.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karanrasquinha: You mean in "Changing Channels"? He simply teleported Castiel there was no indication he erased him

Yeah i can't remember hax resistance feats for Thanos besides telepathy so i won't argue there but i was refering to raw power alone

What does healing someone have to do with taking their power away? That is two different abilities and even if he did take Lucifer's powers away that would'nt matter seeing as he made him in the first place

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baalhaddad: so thanos has no answer to their hax. glad we agreed there

In changing channels, Gabriel chucked castiel in a place beyond where even castiels impressive teleportation didnt work so he can do the same to thanos.

Even raw power wise, how can thanos kill god? Lesser angels can't even be killed by anything physical. Even the colt can't harm archangels. Apparently the God killer could but god had to make it himself, how can thanos do it?

Mate if you can snap your fingers and heal someone out if thin air, you can snap and erase them from existence. Chuck has done that before too. Thanos has no answer to that either.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baalhaddad: so thanos has no answer to their hax. glad we agreed there

In changing channels, Gabriel chucked castiel in a place beyond where even castiels impressive teleportation didnt work so he can do the same to thanos.

Even raw power wise, how can thanos kill god? Lesser angels can't even be killed by anything physical. Even the colt can't harm archangels. Apparently the God killer could but god had to make it himself, how can thanos do it?

Mate if you can snap your fingers and heal someone out if thin air, you can snap and erase them from existence. Chuck has done that before too. Thanos has no answer to that either.

I never said he does'nt have an answer i said i can't recall his hax resistance as i have'n kept up with him in awhile but i'm sure he does i'll lool for a respect thread for him and post scans if i find them

We know he teleported him but we have no idea where or what he did to him also impressive? Castiel's abilities work when the writers feel like it

Yeah he does'nt have to kill them but wreck their vessels/physical bodies which will count as incapacitation

No healing someone is an entirely different power set, you can't make a claim like that, also he erased beings he created that does'nt mean he can do it to any and everyone especially since he only did it to humans