Avatar image for radiantthelight
#1 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1943 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Chutlhu from the Lovecraft stories vs EVERY SINGLE GODZILLA MONSTER.
#2 Posted by spartan92 (2829 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight:
im guessing you just watched the new southpark ?
#3 Posted by lagoon_boy (11337 posts) - - Show Bio
Isn't Chutlhu a reality warper or something?
#4 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1943 posts) - - Show Bio
@spartan92: Watched it yesterday. But I knew about Lovecraft since ever... And I know about Chthulu since it's the most known god-Monster figure he created. I just never red a Lovecraft book becose: 1. I hate books 2. Even If I could read only Lovecraft stories, I would still not be able to becouse I dont know where to find the books or what website does have it written on it.
#5 Posted by LT1085 (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @spartan92: Watched it yesterday. But I knew about Lovecraft since ever... And I know about Chthulu since it's the most known god-Monster figure he created. I just never red a Lovecraft book becose: 1. I hate books 2. Even If I could read only Lovecraft stories, I would still not be able to becouse I dont know where to find the books or what website does have it written on it. "
Worst excuse ever. 
#6 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1943 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085: And becouse I'm lazy and careless.
#7 Posted by Achilles. (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

Chtullhu curbstomp   

#8 Posted by Sebastian Dark (224 posts) - - Show Bio

chtullhu wins in this blood bath kill
#9 Posted by Jotham (4577 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning Cthulhu, but does anyone know how big he's supposed to be? Godzilla's got an upper height of 100 meters (according to wikipedia). I think Cthulhu's probably much bigger, but I don't know for sure.

#10 Posted by Jotham (4577 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight said:

" @spartan92: Watched it yesterday. But I knew about Lovecraft since ever... And I know about Chthulu since it's the most known god-Monster figure he created. I just never red a Lovecraft book becose: 1. I hate books 2. Even If I could read only Lovecraft stories, I would still not be able to becouse I dont know where to find the books or what website does have it written on it. "

Here you go, bud. 
 http://www.gutenberg.net.au/plusfifty-a-m.html#lovecraft
It's in the public domain in Australia. It's probably also in the public domain in the US, but there's some confusion about that. Anyway, if you want, you can download it.
#11 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1943 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:

Here you go, bud.   http://www.gutenberg.net.au/plusfifty-a-m.html#lovecraft It's in the public domain in Australia. It's probably also in the public domain in the US, but there's some confusion about that. Anyway, if you want, you can download it. "
Thank you dood!
#12 Posted by DocJude (400 posts) - - Show Bio

Cthulhu is a... 
"Colossal Great Old One(Demigod)(Water)
Domains: Evil, Death, Destruction, Water
HD: 42d12+378 (882hp)
Speed: 140ft, swim 140ft, fly360ft
AC: 47 (-8size, +1Dex, +39 natural, +5divine)
Attacks: 6 tentacles +56 melee, 2 claws +50 melee, stamp +50 melee
Damage: Tentacle 4d6+16 (Improved Critical), claw 2d8+8, stamp 4d6+8
Face/Reach: 40ft by 40ft / 25ft
Special Attacks:Improved grab, horrid constriction 4d6+12, spells
Special Qualities: Divine qualities, damage deduction 40/+4, divine fast healing 50/round, SR 37, darkvision 60ft, water subtype, fire resistance 25, alter size, alter form
Saves: Fort +39, Ref +31, Will +39
Abilities: Str 42, Dex 12, Con 29, Int 33, Wis 27, Cha 29"
[...}
"Feats: Alertness, Cleave, Combat Reflexes, Great Fortitude, Improved Critical (tentacle), Improved Initiative, Iron Will, Lightning Reflexes, Power Attack, Sunder, Weapon Focus (tentacle)"

"Great Cthulhu is nightmare made flesh, towering well over 100 ft high, his head appears as an octopus or squid, with writhing lengths of tentacle reaching 25ft or more. His body is a corpulent slab of slime kissed flesh, generally humanoid except for his enormous size and terrible claws on his hands and feet. Great batlick wings grow from his back, useful both in the air and in the water..." 

Okay, his Combat segment is too long...
 Basically, he fights with face and claws and when pressed physically casts divine and arcane spells & with a slew of divine abilities. when he successfully tentacle grapples an opponent, each successful grapple check he makes during subsequent rounds automatically deals one of four different effects to grasped opponents: flesh dis-corporation, energy drain, madness, or disintegration. Cthulhu decides the effect, can have one effect per tentacle and opponents can be grasped with more than one tentacle.... 
"Flesh dis-corporation literally causes living creatures to rot, automatically draining 2d4 points of str, dex, & con permanently. Energy drain confers 6 neg lvls on creatures that fail a Fort save (DC39), otherwise the tentacle only confers three neg lvls, Madness drains the creature sanity and wisdom to 1, Disintegration affects grappled creatures as per disintegration spell (fort save DC 39)
Can cast all spells in Call of Cthulu d20 sourcebook except summon/bind nightgaunt and contact Nodens. In addition to his domain spells and spell like abilities that all Mythos deities possess, he can also cast meteor storm (Call Down the Stars), call lightning, circle of death, control weather, firestorm, gate, and unhallow. He casts as a 40th level sorcerer. 
Alter Form (EX): as a move equivalent action, Cthulhu can alter his form, including clothing and equipment, The god's body can undergo a limited physical transmutation, including adding or sub two new limbs. His attack bonus, AC, and saves don't change... he can use his alter size power simultaneously, with this to become taller shorter, thinner, or heavier.
Can alter form as if using spell gaseous form, which gives him appearance of a thundercloud of oily, nauseating green mist.

So, he can alter form to assume the same size & mass or larger that of any Godzilla creature but his stats stay the same, I suspect he will bring into play a slew of divine powers and spells. Also, as he can assume gaseous form to avoid brute force physical attacks from the REALLY big stuff he'll probably do that.

With that said, I've seen Godzilla Stats generated for d20 rules as follows:

Godzilla          (CR 20, HD 48d12+576)
N Colossal Dragon (Reptilian,Electricity,Fire)
Init +7 Spd 20 or Swim 20
Senses Scent (Ex); Low-light Vision (Ex); Darkvision (Ex): 120 ft.; | Listen +44, Spot +44
AC 35 (FF 32, Touch 5)
hp 888 (Disabled -12/Dying -35/Injury 35)
Saves: Fort +38, Ref +29, Will +18
Immunity: Fire (Ex), Immunity: Poison (Ex), Immunity: Disease (Ex), Damage Reduction (Su): 15/Epic, Immunity: Energy Drain (Ex), Immunity: Ability Damage (Ex), Regeneration (Ex): 40, Spell Resistance (Ex): 32, Resistance: Energy (Ex): 50, Immunity: Sleep Effects (Ex), Immunity: Paralysis (Ex) Atk +57/+52/+47/+42 base melee, +43/+38/+33/+28 base ranged; Grapple +81; Face 30'x30'; Reach 20';
        +57Melee (Bite 4d8+17/crit 20/x2) and +55Melee (2 Claw 1d12+8/crit 20/x2) and +55Melee (Tail Slap 3d8+8/crit 20/x2);
SA: Frightful Presence (Su), Improved Grab (Ex), Swallow Whole (Ex), Augmented Critical (Ex), Frightful Presence DC: 36, Frightful Presence Radius: 60 ft., Trample (Ex) 4d12+9, Battle Frenzy (Ex), Radiation (Ex), Breath Weapon (Ex), Chain Reaction (Su)
SQ: Amphibious (Ex), Abilities STR 45, DEX 16, CON 35, INT 3, WIS 14, CHA 14
Feats: Awesome Blow, Cleave, Great Cleave, Improved Bull Rush, Improved Initiative, Improved Overrun, Improved Snatch, Improved Sunder, Large And In Charge, Maximize Breath, Multiattack, Power Attack, Rend, Snatch, Snatch and Swallow, Tail Sweep Knockdown, Whirlwind Tail Sweep.
Skills: Listen + 44, Spot + 44, Survival + 36.

Frightful Presence (Su): Godzilla can inspire terror by charging or attacking. Affected creatures must succeed at a Will save (DC 26) or become shaken, remaining shaken until they leave the area of effect.

Improved Grab (Ex): To use this ability, Godzilla must hit a Huge or smaller opponent with its bite attack. If it gets a hold, it can try to swallow the foe.

Swallow Whole (Ex): Godzilla can try to swallow a grabbed opponent of Huge or smaller size by making a successful grapple check. Once inside, the opponent takes 2d8+8 points of crushing damage plus 2d8+6 points of acid damage per round from Godzilla's digestive juices. A swallowed creature can cut its way out by dealing 50 points of damage to Godzilla's digestive tract (AC 20). Once the creature exits, muscular action closes the hole; another swallowed opponent must cut its own way out. Godzilla's gullet can hold two Huge, four Large, eight Medium-size, or sixteen Small or smaller creatures.

Augmented Criticals (Ex): Godzilla threatens a critical hit on a natural attack roll of 18-20, dealing triple damage on a successful critical hit.

Radiation (Ex): The area within a quarter-mile of Godzilla is considered highly irradiated (see Radiation Sickness, below), so characters receive a low exposure to radiation if they remain in the area for less than a minute and a moderate exposure if they stay longer. If Godzilla hits a creature with a natural attack, that creature receives a severe exposure to radiation.

Breath Weapon (Ex): Godzilla’s breath weapon is a 200-foot cone of white-hot nuclear slag and fullspectrum radiation. It deals 20d6 points of damage to all in its path, or half damage if a Reflex save succeeds (DC 10 + 1/2 Godzilla’s Hit Dice + Godzilla’s Constitution modifier). Any creature that takes damage from the cone also suffers a high exposure to radiation (see the Radiation Sickness).

Chain Reaction (Su): If Godzilla is reduced to 0 or fewer hit points, he explodes in a blinding flash of light that deals 400 points of damage to everything (creatures and objects alike) within 400 feet and 100 points of damage to everything within a mile; a successful Reflex save halves the damage (DC 10 + 1/2 Godzilla’s Hit Dice + Godzilla’s Dexterity modifier). This explosion generally results in a mile-high mushroom cloud and a highly radioactive crater a quarter-mile across.

Battle Frenzy (Ex): Twice per day, Godzilla can work himself into a battle frenzy similar to the barbarian’s rage (+4 Strength, +4 Constitution, +2 morale bonus on Will saves, -2 AC penalty). The frenzy lasts for 6 rounds, and Godzilla suffers no ill effects afterward.

Immunities (Ex): Godzilla has fire, poison, and disease immunity.

Regeneration (Ex): No form of attack deals normal damage to Godzilla. Godzilla regenerates even if disintegrated or slain with death magic: These attack forms merely reduce it to -10 hit points. It is immune to effects that produce incurable or bleeding wounds, such as a sword of wounding, mummy rot, or a clay golem's wound ability. Godzilla can be permanently slain only by reducing it to -30 hit points and using a wish or miracle spell to keep it dead. If Godzilla loses a limb or body part, the lost portion regrows in 1d6 minutes (the detached piece dies and decays normally). The creature can reattach the severed member instantly by holding it to the stump.

Anyone care to role up five encounters? Best three out of five should give a basic idea on what's the what.  
#13 Posted by DocJude (400 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are some alternate stats for Godzilla which change the picture somewhat, we can discuss which seem most reasonable according to the Godzilla canon:

Colossal (Tall) Dragon (Greater God, Radation)

Hit Dice:64d12+960 (1376 hp)
Initiative:+5 (+1 Dex, +4 Improved Initiative)
Speed:40ft (8 squares), Swim 40ft (8 squares)
AC:+64 (+30 Natural, +15 deflection, +16 divine (sacred), +1 Dex, -8 Size), touch +34, flat-footed +63
Base Attack/Grapple:+64 / +102
Attack:Tail slam +80 (4d8+22)
Full Attack: Tail slam +80 (4d8+22), 2 Claws +78 (2d6+11), Bite +78 (4d6+11)
Space/Reach: 20ft./ 35ft
Special Attacks:Trample, Improved grab, Swallow whole, Breath weapon, Augmented Criticals, Shockwave, Nuclear Pulse, Battle Rage, Spiral Fire
Special Qualities:Divine Qualities, Darkvision 120ft, Low-light Vision, Energy Resistance (Acid, Cold, Electrical, Fire, Sonic, Radiation) 50, SR 77, Death throes, Fast healing 20, No Breath, Absorb energy, Scent, Radiation
Saves:Fort +51, Ref +37, Will +38
Abilities:Str 54, Dex 12, Con 41, Int 2, Wis 15, Cha 45
Skills:Intimidate +51, Listen +37, Spot +37, Survival +36
Feats:Ability focus (Breath weapon, Spiral Fire), Alertness, Awesome Blow, Blind Fight, Cleave, Diehard, Endurance, Great Fortitude, Greater Cleave, Improved Bull Rush, Improved Initiative, Improved Overrun, Improved Sunder, Iron Will, Lightning Reflexes, Multiattack, Power Attack, Snatch, Weapon Focus (Bite, Claws, Tail Slam)
Climate/Terrain:Any Land or Ocean
Organization:Solitary
Challenge Rating:66
Treasure: None
Alignment:Always Neutral
Advancement:-
Domains:Destruction, Protection, Radiation*, Strength, War
Holy Symbol: Image of Godzilla in a sea of flames
* New Domain

Known as the King of the Monsters, Godzilla is one of the most powerful of all the kaiju gods, and also one of the most well known. Ancient even by the standards of the other Kaiju gods, the King of the Monsters embodies the most primal and destructive forces of nature, nuclear energy and rebirth. The slightest sign that Godzilla is active will send entire cities into panic, and when his bellowing roar is heard, people run about in terror, desperately trying to escape the destruction that follows in this monster's wake.

Godzilla's appearance is vaguely humanoid, standing completely erect. His head is small for his body's size, and vaguely resembles that of a monitor lizard. Godzilla's arms are long enough to give him an effective claw attack, and his mouth is lined with a double row of teeth. The creature's massive tail, which is as long as his body, drags behind him, but can be used to land devastating blows to enemy kaiju or structures that get too close. However, Godzilla's most noticeable features are his dorsal spines. These long, leaf-like protuberances jut out of the kaiju's back in three rows, the central of which is taller than the outer two. The spines begin at the base of the skull, and extend all the way down his back, becoming tallest at the shoulder blade, and ending as the base of the tail, where they become a series of small ridges that reach to the tip of his tail. When using his trademark breath weapon, these dorsal spines glow bright blue, or crimson if he uses his deadly Spiral Fire attack. Godzilla is over 160ft long from his face to the tip of his tail, and fills half that dimension in width.

Godzilla is one of the most powerful and primal of the Kaiju-gods, and Clerics that follow Godzilla can choose to access the following domains: Destruction, Radiation, Strength and War. His favored weapon is the short- or long-spear.

Combat:

Godzilla, being destruction personified, aggressively charges into battle. When he engages another kaiju, Godzilla will usually open the battle by using his breath weapon, then charging into melee, where he makes liberal use of his power attack feat and its derivatives. If he is grappled, he uses his energy pulse to throw opponents back. Against non-kaiju, Godzilla will simply use his shock-wave ability to knock them down, and then trample them. Aggressiveness is one of Godzilla's defining traits, as he will continue to advance, even if he is attacked and wounded.

Godzilla's natural weapons are considered epic for the purposes of overcoming damage reduction.

Improved Grab (Ex): To use this ability, Godzilla must hit a huge or smaller opponent with his bite attack. It he hits, he can attempt to swallow the foe.

Swallow Whole (Ex): Godzilla can try to swallow a huge sized or smaller foe by making a successful grapple check. A swallowed creature takes 2d8+19 points of bludgeoning damage, 3d6 points of acid damage and 3d6 points of radiation damage per round in the kaiju's gizzard. A swallowed creature can cut its way out by using claws or a tiny to small sized slashing weapon to deal 50 points of damage to the stomach walls (AC 20). Once the creature exits, muscular action, accompanied by Godzilla's rapid healing factor closes the hole; other captured creatures must cut their own way out.

Godzilla's gut can hold two Huge, four Large, eight Medium-size, sixteen Small, thirty-two Tiny, sixty-four Diminutive or one-hundred-twenty-eight Fine or smaller opponents.

Augmented Criticals (Ex): Using natural attacks, Godzilla threatens a critical on a natural roll of 16-20, dealing triple damage on a successful critical hit.

Trample (Ex): As a standard action during its turn each round, Godzilla can run over an opponent of Gargantuan size or smaller. Godzilla merely has to move over the opponent.

The trample deals 4d12+9 points of damage. Trampled opponents can attempt to make an attack of opportunity, but these incur a - 4 penalty. If the opponent does not make an attack of opportunity, she can attempt to make a Reflex save (DC 64) for half damage. The DC is strength based.

Breath Weapon (Su): Once every 1d4 rounds, Godzilla can breathe out a 200-foot long (10ft tall by 10ft wide) beam of blue, hyper-radiation, dealing 10d6 points of radiation damage to all creatures caught in the beam. Creatures can make a Reflex save (DC 59) for half damage. This save is Constitution based.

Shockwave (Ex): As a standard action, Godzilla can stomp the ground, causing severe localized earth tremors. All creatures standing on the ground within 100 feet of the kaiju must make a Reflex save (DC 64) or fall prone, while structures within the area take 4d6 points of damage. This save is Strength based.

Battle Rage (Ex): Five times per day, at will, Godzilla can fly into a bloodthirsty rage, which lasts for up to 21 rounds. This state is identical to a barbarian's Mighty Rage ability (+8 to Str and Con, +4 moral bonus to Will saves, -2 penalty on AC). Godzilla suffers no ill effects once the rage ends.

While enraged, Godzilla can still use all of his special attacks.

Spiral Fire (Su): Five times per day, but no more than once every 1d4 rounds, Godzilla can breathe out a searing red beam of radiation, similar to his normal breath weapon, but considerably more powerful. This attack takes the form of a line 200-ft long (10ft. tall by 10ft. wide), and inflicts 20d6 points of radiation, and 10d6 points of force damage to all creatures caught in the blast. In addition, each dice deals a minimum of 3 points of damage (count 1's or 2's as being 3's). Any creature caught in this attack may make a Reflex save (DC for 59) for half damage. The DC is constitution based.

Any creature killed by this attack is reduced to dust and can only be raised from the dead by a True Resurrection, Miracle or Wish.

Nuclear Pulse (Su): Once every 1d4 rounds, Godzilla can create a wave of radiation, centered on himself and extending 50 feet outwards in a burst. All creatures caught in the burst take 8d6 points of radiation damage, and are thrown backwards 1d8x10 feet, sustaining 1d6 points of damage for every 10 feet traveled. A successful Reflex save (DC 57) reduces the damage to half and prevents the knock back. Creatures grappling with Godzilla when he uses this ability do not get a saving throw. This DC is constitution based.

Absorb Energy (Su): Godzilla absorbs any radiation-based damage that penetrates his energy resistance, and converts it into temporary hit points that last for ten minutes before vanishing.

No Breath (Ex): Godzilla does not need to breath, and is immune to gas based attacks that require a fortitude saving throw. He can also exist in an airless environment, such as underground or underwater with no penalty.

Death Throes (Su): When killed, Godzilla glows red for a moment then explodes in a deadly burst of radiation, dealing 40d6 points of radiation damage to everything within five miles. Creatures within this region may make a Reflex saving throw (DC 57) for half damage. The special ability evasion and improved evasion do not work against this damage. This save is Constitution based.

Radiation: Godzilla's body is highly radioactive, and leaves ambient radiation behind when he moves through an area, as do any of his attacks that deal radiation damage. The strength of this ambient radiation is overwhelming (see Detect Radiation), and lasts for 3d10 x 10 years.

For every hour creatures spend near Godzilla himself or in an area contaminated by his radioactive presence must make a fortitude save (DC 16) or suffer 1d6 points of temporary constitution damage. On a roll of 4 or higher, 1 point of damage becomes permanent. Any creature with Energy Resistance - Radiation 5 or greater is immune to this damage, as is any creature with the radiation subtype.

See the Detect Radiation spell for further details on the effects of lingering radiation.

Godzilla's Worship and Worshipers

Godzilla, the embodiment of destruction, has many informal worshipers in the world. While not their primary deity, they will often pray to Godzilla in an effort to ward off a natural disaster, or bring destruction down upon their opponent's heads. When the monstrous god appears, many send prayers to him in the hopes that he will not come to their homes. Sometimes he will hear these prayers, and turn towards another city. Other times, he will not and continues on his way. Such is the nature of the destroyer god.

While Godzilla has a great deal of informal worship, it's his formal worshipers that are few and far between. Most people don't want to draw the attention from Godzilla that it requires to gain his patronage; as such attention often results in the destruction of one's home. Yet, there are those who worship the kaiju as their primary god. Many destruction and armageddon cults have Godzilla as their patron god, for within him is the raw, emotionless furry of the cosmos embodied in flesh. Such cults devoted to the king of monsters are often not evil in nature. Unlike those that are devoted to Desghidorah or Destoroyah, Godzilla's worshipers are not maliciously destructive. Rather, they simply embody the aspects of nature that tear down what has been built for the sake of renewing the cycle.

The Godzilla church has few formal temples. Since there's is a god of destruction, raising edifices runs counter to their nature. Rather, the often gather in places of grand catastrophe, such as volcanoes or cities leveled by kaiju, preferably Godzilla. In such places, where destruction abounds and everything has fallen to pieces, the followers of the king of monsters find the greatest representations of their faith.

Godzilla's priests are a diverse group but usually come from the humans and half-orc races. Some wear jagged, ornate armor, emulating the appearance of their god, wielding their spells like miniature versions of the King of Monsters. Others prefer a more reserved appearance, often dressing as victims of a natural disaster. By doing so, they claim to show deference to the emotionless destructive force of their god. The message is clear to those who know how to look: even those loyal to the King of Monsters are not above his fury.

Godzilla's priests, because of their destructive habits, often run into conflict with the servants of the other gods, particularly the Triad and Biollante. The animosity between these two groups is legendary, and battles between the orders are quite frequent and deadly.

Among the neutral gods, the only group that the King of Monster's priesthood don't constantly fight with are the followers of the Sky Lord, Rodan. Conversely, battles between the followers of Kiryu and Godzilla are almost constantly at war, due to the dichotomy in their natures.

Among the evil gods, King Ghidorah, SpaceGodzilla, Destoroyah and Legion most often come into conflict with Godzilla's worshipers, but the priesthood will fight with any god's followers at the drop of a feather. By it's very nature, the followers of the King of Monsters are constantly seeking to destroy the evil gods and their worshipers. Few religious scholars chose to look into the belligerent tendencies of these men and women. After all, staring a wild tiger in the eyes is one of the best ways to get mauled.

New Optional Energy Type: Radiation

Radiation damage is particularly vicious, as it attacks the very molecular structure of the victim. As such radiation damage takes twice as long to heal, and is the last damage to be recovered. If magical healing is applied, the damage healed is halved, and the radiation damage is healed last. Additionally, radiation damage is treated as fire when used to overcome regeneration, and inflicts half damage to creatures that are immune to fire. Constructs not made of flesh, elementals, and incorporeal undead take only half damage from radiation attacks, and are immune to the effects of lingering radiation.

Natural radiation lingers in an area after its source has passed. See the detect radiation spell for the effects of being exposed to lingering radiation. Wearing full-bodied metallic armor laced with lead provides a +2 resistance bonus to this save. Radiation energy conjured by radiation type spells do not create this effect, but the presence of beings with the radiation subtype does. See the detect radiation spell to determine the duration of the energy.

Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
#14 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

Chtullhu would win.
#15 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla solos....
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
#16 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (18984 posts) - - Show Bio

All the Godzilla monsters?
Some of Godzilla monster whwee so damn powerfull, then they win, becuase people, belive Godzilla is just a giant lizard, even when many of Godzilla monsters are smart as a human and other are galactic style monsters.

#17 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1943 posts) - - Show Bio
@DocJude:  Why the hell are you talking about D&D?
#18 Posted by DocJude (400 posts) - - Show Bio

Beca@RadiantTheLight said:

" @DocJude:  Why the hell are you talking about D&D? "
Because unlike arguing this crap like fanboys, we actually have stats for Cthulhu and Godzilla. The first set shows them being very closely physically matched but with Cthulhu taking the fight with all of his magic and actual divine power. 
 Oh, & d20 isn't D&D. You Fail.
#19 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1943 posts) - - Show Bio
@DocJude said:
" Beca@RadiantTheLight said:
Because unlike arguing this crap like fanboys, we actually have stats for Cthulhu and Godzilla. The first set shows them being very closely physically matched but with Cthulhu taking the fight with all of his magic and actual divine power.   Oh, & d20 isn't D&D. You Fail. "
? I dont know what the fuck is d20, and using stats from something that it's not even made by the creators is UBER bullcrap. To see who wins you must use CONSISTENT power scaling and/or FEATS.
#20 Posted by jasraj (4923 posts) - - Show Bio
Godzilla monsters win with ease
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
#21 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

no. 

Godzilla monsters do not win at all. 

Cthulu isn't just a giant monster. It is a mystical entity from before the universe was born.    
http://www.comicvine.com/great-cthulhu/29-40994/ 

godzilla monsters are just piles of meat or metal that happen to be hundreds of feet tall. 
Cthulu isn't going to wrestle them, rolling around in the mud and slapping at eachother with fleshy appendages, Cthulu will destroy them, and everything else, all at once with his nearly limitless cosmic might. 
#22 Posted by kumak (38 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
Godzilla monsters do not win at all. 

Cthulu isn't just a giant monster. It is a mystical entity from before the universe was born.    
http://www.comicvine.com/great-cthulhu/29-40994/ 

godzilla monsters are just piles of meat or metal that happen to be hundreds of feet tall. Cthulu isn't going to wrestle them, rolling around in the mud and slapping at eachother with fleshy appendages, Cthulu will destroy them, and everything else, all at once with his nearly limitless cosmic might.  "
I concur.
#23 Posted by jasraj (4923 posts) - - Show Bio
Godzilla could destroy this guy
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
#24 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

no. 

do some research.
#25 Edited by biggkeem89 (1478 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna have to go with all Godzilla Monsters. First of all, there are a ton of them. Just from shear number the could give Cthulu a go. Secondly, some of the monsters are just freakishly powerful(like all the Ghidorahs). In the his first movie alone, King Ghidora has destroyed planets, including Mars, and in another movie he was responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs. Mothra has destroyed an asteroid half the size of Earth. They have some ridiculous abilities. If all the monster's are fighting together, then Cthulu doesn't hold a chance. I'm gonna have to go with the monster army

#26 Edited by AMS (1356 posts) - - Show Bio
@DocJude said:
"Beca @RadiantTheLight said:
Because unlike arguing this crap like fanboys, we actually have stats for Cthulhu and Godzilla. The first set shows them being very closely physically matched but with Cthulhu taking the fight with all of his magic and actual divine power.   Oh, & d20 isn't D&D. You Fail. "

WTF noob, stick to canon.  

I could use Stars RPG stats, Marvel and DC RPG stats in battles but they would mean nothing compared to pure canon such as the movies and comics. 
#27 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1943 posts) - - Show Bio
@biggkeem89 said:
" I'm gonna have to go with all Godzilla Monsters. First of all, there are a ton of them. Just from shear number the could give Cthulu a go. Secondly, some of the monsters are just freakishly powerful(like all the Ghidorahs). In the his first movie alone, King Ghidora has destroyed planets, including Mars, and in another movie he was responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs. Mothra has destroyed an asteroid half the size of Earth. They have some ridiculous abilities. If all the monster's are fighting together, then Cthulu doesn't hold a chance. I'm gonna have to go with the monster army "
Chtulhu is more than a gigantic monster, he has about a Vingilion years old (1 and 120 zeroes), he knows much more than any being in the universe, and his power may be on multiversal scale... He is represented as a giant man with dragon wings and octopus face, but he has no shape or form (prety much like Giygas), becouse it's beyond the imagination of any living being, same thing for his power.

Click Here for more.
#28 Edited by DocJude (400 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention that Cthulhu can completely alter his size and mass becoming so much larger than any Godzilla monster, he can fly or be insubstantial. He can completely alter his physical form, in addition to his vast slew of divine mystical powers, while Godzilla monsters are just big, have fire breath or laser eyes, etc

#29 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

Space Zilla solos....... Half the cast solos...... 

Cthulu is just hype like Cock Chestner.....

#30 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1943 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime said:
" Space Zilla solos....... Half the cast solos......    Cthulu is just hype like Cock Chestner.....   "
Why do you hate Lovecraft? You know what you said it's a freakin biased lie...
#31 Posted by jasraj (4923 posts) - - Show Bio
I am a huge godzilla fan, and destroyah and space Godzilla will steal the show here, seriously, they are overpowered like heck!, watch the movies there in and you will see, but if burning Godzilla was involved he would solo them all, anyway destroyah and space Godzilla are gonna stomp
#32 Posted by jasraj (4923 posts) - - Show Bio
Altough I may be the only one who thinks this, but I think destroyah could defeat spacegodzilla, any1 agree?, anyway space Godzilla and destroyah steal the show here :)
#33 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1943 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj: 
Destroyah can defeat Space Godzilla of course, Chtulhu can defeat both of them in an unknown number of ways and times possible.
#34 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @jasraj:  Destroyah can defeat Space Godzilla of course, Chtulhu can defeat both of them in an unknown number of ways and times possible. "

IDK abotu the part of him beatin Space G ....... Which would rather have? Cosmic powers  or the Power to destroy the Substance of life? Your choice.......
#35 Posted by AMS (1356 posts) - - Show Bio

Chtulhu is a galaxy breaker could even be argued as a universe buster through his feats he takes this with ease and without resorting to made up on the hoof d20 stats. 

I love Godzilla and all the monsters he fights but even Final Wars Godzilla is not taking this, even burning Godzilla is not taking this.
#36 Posted by SomeVillain (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a huge Lovecraft fan, especially the Cthulhu mythos stories. However, I counted 11 monsters in that Godzilla pic, and I think they would lay the collective smackdown on Cthulhu. Cthulhu is a Great Old One, unlike, say Yog-Sothoth, who is a bona fide god. He's a really big, really powerful monster with some mystical powers, mostly pertaining to corruption of mortal minds through dreams and stuff like that. Godzilla & friends are ALSO really big, really powerful monsters. It would be a bloody but brief fight as Cthulhu is torn apart, probably taking a couple of the weaker enemy monsters with him. 

Now, Cthulhu probably wouldn't die (I'm not even sure he can die). He would slink back to R'lyeh for another millenium or so of regenerative slumber. 

#37 Posted by KingSolomon (195 posts) - - Show Bio

Going by D20 stats cthulu wins, hell he cast as a level 40 sorcerer and he has devine powers. Godzilla may have god in his name but he is Not a god. And that leads into my second reason why cthulu wins. He is a giant primordial evil from space that has out lived gods.... He technically doesnt have a real body... he is literally the embodiment of all evil, evil people dont say his name cause he is that evil. Like in some books that talk about him say that as far as deities go he was one of the 1st, and he represented evil. Im just saying...

#38 Posted by difficlus (10659 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude Chulthu solos these guys to the curb...

#39 Posted by SomeVillain (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Let the record show that in the original Lovecraft story The Call of Cthulhu, ol' tentacle head popped like a balloon when a when he got hit by a boat. 

#40 Posted by KingSolomon (195 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah but didnt they change it so it wasnt "really" the cthulhu... it was creatures that worshiped him that live underwater and have taken his image... Im pretty sure they changed the cannon on that event... either way that is not what he is anymore.

#41 Posted by DocJude (400 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMS said:
" @DocJude said:
"Beca @RadiantTheLight said:
WTF noob, stick to canon.   I could use Stars RPG stats, Marvel and DC RPG stats in battles but they would mean nothing compared to pure canon such as the movies and comics.  "
Yeah, & we have no "feats" or combat references for Cthulhu, so what the hell do you expect to reference? Oh, & you can take the noob crap & stick it up your arse. If you don't get why I posted stats on a being who we've NEVER SEEN FIGHT, then ask or step.
#42 Posted by AMS (1356 posts) - - Show Bio
@DocJude: 

Never read any of the Cthulu books?
#43 Posted by kingwallytw (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Cthulhu drives all the Godzilla monsters insane due to his mental/magic powers. They then proceed to kill each other.

On an unrelated note, Cthulhu would rip Mintberry crunch up in a second. Just wanted that out there,

#44 Posted by steelhound56 (1076 posts) - - Show Bio

Cthulu curbstomps with utter ease...

He is an Old God, his power is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of the Godzilla monsters combined

he can warp reality with his mere prescene. He cannot be killed

he always was, and always will be, even when the universe is dead, The Great Old One will live on

#45 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Chtullhu

#46 Posted by slimj87d (15680 posts) - - Show Bio

Chtullhu from Southpark?

#47 Posted by Tevnoba (3451 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocJude:

The Cthulu write-up for the d20 system, in no way compares what he should actually be like. If they were to write the Great Old ones properly, they would have CR's in 200-300 hundreds - at least!

So the d20 comparison is a complete fallacy.