Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1: H2H only.

Round 2: Knife fight. Each gets a combat knife.

Round 3: Gunfight. Each gets a handgun.

a_marques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 could go either way. Leon wins round 2 and 3. He's better with knifes and handguns.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chris always impressed me more overall.

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been done so many times

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Wolfrazer  Online

I see this more a coin toss tbh, well maybe just H2H and guns.

Daisy_Johnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: They are equal and this is shown in RE6. Leon has far more skill and technique, where Chris has more physical strength as displayed. Everything else is pure conjuncture because Capcom isn't going to place one above the other, and they both have amazing feats.

Loading Video...

Round 2: Leon based on feats. He evenly matched Jack Krauser and has true non-gameplay related knife combat feats. He's also marginally faster than Chris in reaction time. That being said Leon only wins 6-7/10 here.

Round 3: This comes all down to what weapons are used. Leon is the best of the best with a hand gun, Chris is the MVP with assault rifles. Both have incredible aim and are shown to be equals. Leon does seem to have a higher accuracy rating and while some might consider him to be more skilled for it.... Handguns are more accurate than spray and praying assault rifles. In the end they both eliminate the targets and get the job done so it's a moot point. Leon does once again display faster reaction times in gun combat, however when it was Leon vs Chris they were able to draw at identical speeds making this round just a 50/50 as Round 1.

Loading Video...

PS. Also why the eff are you pitting rookie Leon against RE7 Chris? Lmao I'mma totally ignore that you did that and judge this as both of them at their prime. Also I'll point out that over all Leon is definitely a better agent as he didn't exactly get his team killed 3 freaking times, and have people die on his watch even more. That isn't spite against Chris, that's just simply a core integral part of his character and story.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Wolfrazer  Online

@daisy_johnson: Weeeell Leon did lose the President on his watch. But yeah, can agree on all of that. Kinda glad Capcom doesn't play favorites between the two, both are the stars of the RE series and I like that they both get shine.

Daisy_Johnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daisy_johnson: Weeeell Leon did lose the President on his watch. But yeah, can agree on all of that. Kinda glad Capcom doesn't play favorites between the two, both are the stars of the RE series and I like that they both get shine.

That's true, then again one can argue that the President was already a Zombie by the time Leon and Helena arrived. He was infected upon arrival and wasn't exactly lost under Leon's care.

Most of the main characters in RE get a serious chance to shine. Except these days Jill really seems to get the shaft. She was originally going to star in an earlier version of RE7, which got scrapped. Also recent canon states she feels ready to return to the B.S.A.A. for field work. So Capcom at least has ideas or plans for her in the future. To me she was always the original prime face of the series in the early days. I feel like Capcom later shifted a heavy favored Chris to the point they actually altered and retconned certain prime character traits of his in order to push the co-op angle of RE5. Between Jill and Chris there has always been a clear favoritism that is pure angering, and utter bullshit!

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Wolfrazer  Online
Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon all rounds.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Round 1 can go either way. Leon probably takes round 2. Round 3 could also go either way, really

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leon is way sexier.

in real life and fiction the sexy people always win

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

^

Metalfan94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm inclined to say, Chris. Leon in resident evil 4 did get boosted by the virus half way through the game. Chris is stronger Leon is more agile Chris is more of a brawler when Leon shows more finesse. Its kind of like the captain america vs batman argument either guy could take it depending on who comes in better shape. But I reckon Chris would take a slim majority.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logically Chris should win because he is physically in a completely different weight class, and he has the most training/experience. When Leon began his training, Chris was already a veteran.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Look at this ^ guy. Failing to account for the sexy factor.

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chris is always thrust into harder and harsher environments

Guzmania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) chris

2) could go either way, leaning towards chris

3) leon

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In universe they'd be written as equals and tie like they did in RE6.

So stalemate all rounds.