#1  Edited By tparks

Chris Redfield

No Caption Provided

VS

Jake Muller

No Caption Provided

Rounds

1. Hand to hand - no weapons or armor
  2. Hand guns - Both get a Nine-oh-Nine with 8 shots.
  3. Chris gets a knife, Jake has nothing.

No Caption Provided

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

Jake should be quite stronger and faster. He didn't display enough speed really. Chris is more skilled and that takes it in all rounds.

Chris was in the BSAA because of how accurate he was.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Chris takes it via experience and a better picture.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@nickzambuto: I don't know, Jake's final assault on the Ustnak(sp?) was damn impressive.

But yeah, Chris wins through sheer experience and brute strength. I think Leon, Jill, and Ada would have a better chance then Jake actually.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By tparks

Chris takes it via experience and a better picture.

No Caption Provided

Is this better?

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no way Chris wins the hand to hand round. He gets stomped there. Jake beat the Ustanak in hand to hand. That beast shrugged off enough damage to level a small country. Chris has no hand to hand feats that would put him on that level. The best he's got was that fight with Wesker where he was getting his butt handed to him and would have probably not even lasted more than a few seconds if Wesker wasn't toying with him.

I'd give Jake the win in round 3 too, there's a big gap in their melee combat capabilities.

Round 2 could go to Chris though. He should have more overall skill with guns. He's certainly got more feats in that department.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei said:

There is no way Chris wins the hand to hand round. He gets stomped there. Jake beat the Ustanak in hand to hand. That beast shrugged off enough damage to level a small country. Chris has no hand to hand feats that would put him on that level. The best he's got was that fight with Wesker where he was getting his butt handed to him and would have probably not even lasted more than a few seconds if Wesker wasn't toying with him.

I'd give Jake the win in round 3 too, there's a big gap in their melee combat capabilities.

Round 2 could go to Chris though. He should have more overall skill with guns. He's certainly got more feats in that department.

Chris was so confident in his knifing abilities that when the rest of S.T.A.R.S. was outfitting themselves with bazookas and magnums to fight a zombie army, he chose to bring along his knife and that's it.

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I seeN some crazy h2h feats for jake on re6 soo im leaning with jake there.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ShenKuei

@shenkuei said:

Chris was so confident in his knifing abilities that when the rest of S.T.A.R.S. was outfitting themselves with bazookas and magnums to fight a zombie army, he chose to bring along his knife and that's it.

That's hilarious, although I'm not sure if it proves much. When was this again?

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei said:

@nickzambuto said:

@shenkuei said:

The original Resident Evil. Chris starts the game with just his knife.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei said:

@nickzambuto said:

@shenkuei said:

That's right! For some reason I thought he started with a handgun too. But Wesker or somebody had to give him one right?

In his defense, they didn't actually know that the place was infested with zombies IIRC they were just investigating a suspicious mansion as far as they knew. Still makes no sense for him to not even bring his standard sidearm. Unless he lost it in the initial chaos or something.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nickzambuto

@shenkuei said:

@nickzambuto said:

@shenkuei said:

@nickzambuto said:

@shenkuei said:

That's right! For some reason I thought he started with a handgun too. But Wesker or somebody had to give him one right?

In his defense, they didn't actually know that the place was infested with zombies IIRC they were just investigating a suspicious mansion as far as they knew. Still makes no sense for him to not even bring his standard sidearm. Unless he lost it in the initial chaos or something.

He finds Jill's gun, which she apparently dropped on the ground when her and Wesker disappeared.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give round 1 to Jake with slight difficulty at best but round 2 probably Chris if he plays his cards right

Avatar image for deactivated-60c51413a5269
deactivated-60c51413a5269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chris wins both rounds. Jake fighting Ustanak in hand to hand is just pis and he would've gotten killed

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

Jake cause he fought that giant mutant guy in hand to hand