Cho-Hulk/Spider-Man/Captain America vs Wolverine/Colossus/Iron Man

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Poll Cho-Hulk/Spider-Man/Captain America vs Wolverine/Colossus/Iron Man (121 votes)

Cho-Hulk/Spider-Man/Captain America 40%
Wolverine/Colossus/Iron Man 58%

vs

Rules:

• Fight is until death, incapacitation, or submission
  • No bfr
  • No prep
  • Random encounter
  • Standard gear and equipment
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Team 1 starts at A, Team 2 starts at D

Who wins?

• 
g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Team 1.

Avatar image for spideyandslendy
spideyandslendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

Team 1

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 thedailybagel  Moderator

id say cho solos but logan could probably beat him currently.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is he? And what can he do?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@g2_ said:

Team 1.

Team 1

Nah. Team 2 wins, and Cap is a weak link.

• Iron man rushes Spidey
  • Colossus heads towards Cap and Logan rips chulk to shreds
  • Even if chulk survives, the team gangs up on him.
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thedailybagel  Moderator

@thedailybagel said:

Well he's the current hulk...

His raw power should be enough to walk over ironman and colossus, but he's susceptible to piercing attacks which is why I said logan could potentially win; granted he already stomped old man logan if that counts for anything.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team 1 should take this.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate Cap and won't acknowledge Cho as Hulk so I'm picking team 2 out of spite.

ridd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now im surprised by the poll result bcoz this match should be a stomp.

Team 2

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2 wins. Even if base Iron Man isn't a match for Chulk, he can still Hulk-out.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@thedailybagel said:
@deathhero61 said:
@thedailybagel said:

His raw power should be enough to walk over ironman and colossus, but he's susceptible to piercing attacks which is why I said logan could potentially win; granted he already stomped old man logan if that counts for anything.

I'd say it does. Not a lot, but it is telling. However, OML has a seriously depleted healing factor and was hesitating IIRC as he was realizing things were not the same ... (Conversely, Cho was not holding back as he was acting as though he was facing a Wolverine with full faculties)

Regular 616 Wolverine should do better, though I'd hesitate to say he would ultimately win. I would venture to say he could forestall Cho long enough for back-up to arrive. Iron Man is the best dancing partner for Spidey, Colossus would be frustrated by Steve long enough for Iron Man to help seal the deal (I honestly don't think Piotr could lay a glove on Rogers nor would he resort to area of effect damage in character for fear of seriously hurting Steve so it would be a relatively long case of cat chasing mouse).

Iron Man is the MVP. He has oh so many ways of taking out Parker quickly, that this is really the leading factor IMHO for saying team Iron Man stands a chance. Though jury's still out on who ultimately wins TBH.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Adriusus

Iron Man solos. Only CHulk is the threat here.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adriusus said:

Unless Tony has BE or some composite armor, he shouldn't solo even cho hulk.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman beats Logan. Iron Man one shots Cap. Spiderman fights Iron Man while Cho beats Colossus. Than Cho wrecks Stark.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:

Spiderman beats Logan. Iron Man one shots Cap. Spiderman fights Iron Man while Cho beats Colossus. Than Cho wrecks Stark.

Iron man will take out both spidey and Cap much before Spidey downs Logan, or Chulk downs Colossus.

Or even better - Logan beats chulk, Colossus slams Cap, Tony beats Spidey.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/battle123axe/blog/

Chulk has stomped Logan before, and I'm hard pressed to think that he colossus can easily put down someone who can cause earthquakes with his punches and can effortlessly tank mineshafts collapsing on his face.

Debate me mate.

Arrsenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man quickly KO's Cap and Spidey before others start to fight and then it's 3v1 so i vote for team 2

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@battle123axe said:

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/battle123axe/blog/

Chulk has stomped Logan before, and I'm hard pressed to think that he colossus can easily put down someone who can cause earthquakes with his punches and can effortlessly tank mineshafts collapsing on his face.

Debate me mate.

Chulk downed OML. Not the same. OML had a seriously depleted healing factor and was confused throughout. Plus he's, well, "old".

Agreed that Chulk would ultimately defeat Colossus, but it wouldn't be done faster than Iron Man could down both Spidey (while Logan ran interference) and Cap. It's a team fight, not just a series of 1 v 1.

Let's face it, Chulk and Logan would be in each other's faces first and foremost while Iron Man sorts both Parker and Cap. Piotr can pick whichever of the two parties he wants to join really.

Wolverine doesn't need to defeat Chulk (personally, I'm not convinced he would ultimately), just keep him busy while Tony takes out the others.

TheSoulForge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bad bad idea - Cho is a beast - although he has mostly fought monsters - dude whacked T'Challa's vibranium armor even though he was seriously holding back - got his tendons shredded by Logan and could still have killed him if he wanted to - whacks monsters for day job - and we havent yet seen what he's fully capable of - don't see how Iron man's stopping him - he solo's - .::

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adriusus said:

Bro . . . Just no.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 thedailybagel  Moderator

@thedailybagel said:
@deathhero61 said:
@thedailybagel said:

I'd say it does. Not a lot, but it is telling. However, OML has a seriously depleted healing factor and was hesitating IIRC as he was realizing things were not the same ... (Conversely, Cho was not holding back as he was acting as though he was facing a Wolverine with full faculties)

Regular 616 Wolverine should do better, though I'd hesitate to say he would ultimately win. I would venture to say he could forestall Cho long enough for back-up to arrive. Iron Man is the best dancing partner for Spidey, Colossus would be frustrated by Steve long enough for Iron Man to help seal the deal (I honestly don't think Piotr could lay a glove on Rogers nor would he resort to area of effect damage in character for fear of seriously hurting Steve so it would be a relatively long case of cat chasing mouse).

Iron Man is the MVP. He has oh so many ways of taking out Parker quickly, that this is really the leading factor IMHO for saying team Iron Man stands a chance. Though jury's still out on who ultimately wins TBH.

You've got it the wrong way around; cho was the confused one and was explicitly holding back (he didnt have a clue what was going on). Logan was going for the kill from the start and was running tactics through his head in the interior narration, even after the last punch was thrown he still wanted to kill cho until he pointed out he wasn't banner. On the flip side, Cho was going easy up to the end of the fight, where he slammed logan into the ground and immediately apologised for getting carried away - said slam breaking logan's ribs and piercing internal organs, he even passed out due to the damage from it a few minutes after the fight.

I say he could win since slashing attacks are the only thing that have really hurt Cho so far, even losing to someone by being ripped to shreds with claws in his most recent appearance, granted the person he was up against gains power through emotion, and cho was at his angriest and most prideful point ever. Logan is also faster and heals quicker which could help.

I think logan versus cho is the most important fight here. Shrugging off a dozen she hulk level beings with a flex, almost sinking hawaii, stopping a hit from mjolnir with one arm, busting out a bunker that classic hulk couldn't scratch etc are far above what ironman or colossus can touch. Logan is the only person here with the means of seriously harming Cho imo.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Parker has so many ways of easily taking out Tony and Piotr (Antarctic vibranium, z-metal webbing) and both Cap and Chulk can easily beat Wolverine if it comes to that. Most likely what will happen is Cap holds of Logan while Chulk beats Colossus and Spidey takes out Iron Man, and then they easily take out Wolverine.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesoulforge: Was that mech chulk defeated made of vibranium? Also iirc chulk was losing until his sister was in trouble than he was angrier than ever.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom: Bro Iron Man solos the verse, how dare you?

TheSoulForge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

More like holding back - he was mad about Banner - but he still knew T'Challa was in the armor - and unlike Banner - he has full ontrol of his mind in hulk form - although it's been hinted he might eventually lose the control he has - so I'll say he was trying not to kill the guy - and I'm not sure the suit is entirely made of vibranium - but it's probably laced at least - and it absorbed energy from Hulk's hits - and used it to power the suit more - .::

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man isn't losing to Spider-Man:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Cho can't even beat Iron-man. Even less walk over him.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cho can't even beat Iron-man. Even less walk over him.

Bro . . . Why?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom: What Iron-man are we talking about?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 thedailybagel  Moderator

Iron Man isn't losing to Spider-Man:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That was far from fair.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: He got two-shotted by a knockoff Iron Man armor. Imagine what the real deal could do.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 thedailybagel  Moderator

@thedailybagel: He got two-shotted by a knockoff Iron Man armor. Imagine what the real deal could do.

He took a sustained repulsor blast head on (completely unaware of it) and then punched in the face, again whilst not really expecting it.

of course the real deal would win, i just dont think thats a fair representation of how it would go down.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Of course he is not aware of it because Iron-man is too fast for Peter's Spider Sense to aid him. Unless this is Model Prime which is nothing short of pathetic armor.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: I suppose you could argue that the first blast was unexpected (even though he should have a spider sense), but the second one definitely wasn't. The way it'd go down would be a lot less exciting than those images projected. It'd be something like this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In a well-written story, Spider-Man doesn't give a serious Iron Man all that much trouble.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By blackspidey2099  Online

@g2_: Spider-Man doesn't need prep to hurt Tony. He has Antarctic vibranium, z-metal webbing, and even the spider-bits Ock used to hack Ultron's tech, and that Peter later upgraded.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn . . . 50/50 . . . Crazy.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_: Don't listen to him. Peter doesn't have any of that tech as standard gear and none of it would work on him anyway. Especially the Octopus tech that Ultron LET him hack.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@thekinfing: His weaksauce compared to them. I'd say he is Blue Marvel level, basically above mid-tier characters but below most well established powerhouses.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii said:
@thedailybagel said:
@deathhero61 said:
@thedailybagel said:

You've got it the wrong way around; cho was the confused one and was explicitly holding back (he didnt have a clue what was going on). Logan was going for the kill from the start and was running tactics through his head in the interior narration, even after the last punch was thrown he still wanted to kill cho until he pointed out he wasn't banner. On the flip side, Cho was going easy up to the end of the fight, where he slammed logan into the ground and immediately apologised for getting carried away - said slam breaking logan's ribs and piercing internal organs, he even passed out due to the damage from it a few minutes after the fight.

I say he could win since slashing attacks are the only thing that have really hurt Cho so far, even losing to someone by being ripped to shreds with claws in his most recent appearance, granted the person he was up against gains power through emotion, and cho was at his angriest and most prideful point ever. Logan is also faster and heals quicker which could help.

I think logan versus cho is the most important fight here. Shrugging off a dozen she hulk level beings with a flex, almost sinking hawaii, stopping a hit from mjolnir with one arm, busting out a bunker that classic hulk couldn't scratch etc are far above what ironman or colossus can touch. Logan is the only person here with the means of seriously harming Cho imo.

Ah you're right. I did indeed have that part backward. I agree that Wolverine is the only one equipped to possibly hurt Cho. I just don't think he can win a majority personally. Assuming we're not talking OML here, assuming Wolverine is 616 and at his peak, I still think he loses ultimately. He might pull a win or two going for highly vulnerable pressure points in the head with his claws ... but I just don't see a majority.

Guess I'd have to say team 1 wins as Chulk would prove too much.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/battle123axe/blog/

as pretentiously the cho expert, he still is mid tier, not able to compare to bannerhulk and supes, but he does have feats, such as, when playful, smashing through a bunker in 6 or seven hits that it classic hulk could pound on all night, causing earthquakes with his punches, tanking collapsing mindshare and cyclops blasts, singlehandedly catching a swing from theories and lifting cruise ships. When he's really pissed he has feats such as effortlessly snagging miles morales out the air, shrugging off half a dozen she hulk level begins,and overpowering something that had been putting him down for 6 pages and was on the verge of turning him back.

So... pretty tough.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cho solos.