Takes place on Sakarr.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

This'll be entertaining if nothing else.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Saitama stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6
deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feel like Cho could body him. He did cause one hell of a earthquake on the moon.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thordinson: That’s kind of an outlier feat. Besides, I don’t think that the writer understood just how much 123.2 on the Richter scale even is. It’s the same as Supergirl tanking 1 billion decibels.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Battle123axe

@watcher5000 said:

@battle123axe: thoughts?

No Caption Provided

@kanyecosby said:

@thordinson: That’s kind of an outlier feat. Besides, I don’t think that the writer understood just how much 123.2 on the Richter scale even is. It’s the same as Supergirl tanking 1 billion decibels.

it's not really an outlier, since he was going all out as he never had before, which is now in-character for him, and even before this he hit much harder than classic, pre core breach hulk and completely bodied a hercules-level foe.

but the 123.2 thing is different because is coupled with the actual feat, unlike he Supergirl instance where 1b decibels is the actual feat. we can ignore the number and remove it because of WIS, but the actual feat of nearly breaking the moon still stands.

anyway, saitama still wins, but it's much closer, and a long, hard, drawn out fight.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Cho's best striking feat produced roughly the equal amount of damage as Saitama's casual jump?

No Caption Provided

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein: i don't remember anyone saying saitama's jump was going to break the moon. even then, not even close

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

123.2 on the Richter scale

Geez . . .

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

123.2 on the Richter scale

Geez . . .

to say he didn't understand what "nonlinear scale" means is an understatement

GodEmperor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if saitama fights smart and doesn't try and tank everything he should blitzstomp

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if saitama fights smart and doesn't try and tank everything he should blitzstomp

doesn't he regularly move at MHS++ though?

ch can't operate at such speeds,but he can tag him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a332d1e0e124
deactivated-5a332d1e0e124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanyecosby: lol wtf, 123 on the Richter scale, that sounds weird, especially considering its on the Moon, and on Earth even a 10 could severely damage the planet.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Cho Hulk is a universe buster...

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama wins.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skurgepool: It’s pretty funny because that amount of energy could literally destroy the universe.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Saitama

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama

Airgetlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama takes this fairly easily.

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk becomes satimas bitch

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skurgepool: It’s pretty funny because that amount of energy could literally destroy the universe.

that nonsense could destroy the mulriverse effortlessly lol

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama takes this fairly easily.

Hulk becomes satimas bitch

they aren't that far apart

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@battle123axe: He hits harder than Post-Core Breach Hulk? Since when?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: pre core breach hulk. made a typo and i didn't correct it.

even at his angriest, isnt on post core breaches level

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Still Saitama.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

saitama still wins, but it's much closer, and a long, hard, drawn out fight.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Backing Saitama.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

opm is too fast and hits too hard

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 emperorthanos-  Moderator

So Saitama used his serious punch against a being that essentially has mountain level plus durability(He might not have needed since he only did due to being pissed off by king). However the after effects of the attack where no where near the level it was the last time he used the attack.

I don't know enough about cho hulk but before bringing up the word outliers that should probably be taken into account. Since we have now see Saitama use a serious attack twice with vastly different level of destruction.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

However the after effects of the attack where no where near the level it was the last time he used the attack.

king told him he had narrow space to work with due to civilians if anything that istance just shows how well saitama can controll his strength.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickyrck said:
@emperorthanos said:

However the after effects of the attack where no where near the level it was the last time he used the attack.

king told him he had narrow space to work with due to civilians if anything that istance just shows how well saitama can controll his strength.

I really liked how Elder's body kept exploding from along its remaining length as Saitama and King chatted,

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@rickyrck said:
@emperorthanos said:

I don't see the relevance of that. Read the full sentence. King right after said that Saitama couldn't afford to send him flying into the city. So all he meant was Saitama had to completely destroy him. So it still doesn't change the fact that his second serious punch in the series is vastly inferior to the first one.

Also the latter part doesn't even make sense. If it was matter of controlling strength then he simply would have used a inferior punch. But if the level of power was the same then the after effects would be the same.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickyrck said:
@emperorthanos said:

I don't see the relevance of that. Read the full sentence. King right after said that Saitama couldn't afford to send him flying into the city. So all he meant was Saitama had to completely destroy him. So it still doesn't change the fact that his second serious punch in the series is vastly inferior to the first one.

Also the latter part doesn't even make sense. If it was matter of controlling strength then he simply would have used a inferior punch. But if the level of power was the same then the after effects would be the same.

Just because they are both serious punches doesn't mean they had the same amount of power behind them.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos said:
@rickyrck said:
@emperorthanos said:

Just because they are both serious punches doesn't mean they had the same amount of power behind them.

But if anything this would have had even more power behind it. Saitama was actually pissed in this instance. To the point where he used a serious series punch despite not needing to(He should need a serious punch for mountain level character). Again if it was a matter of controlling his strength he wouldn't have used it. King clearly pissed him off to the point where he used his strongest strike.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trueaustralian: ye that was awsome haha now im wondering how didnt the phoenyx monster saw that

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: i see what you mean, well maybe Murata didnt felt like it was needed to show the after effects of the punch.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@emperorthanos said:
@watcher5000 said:

But if anything this would have had even more power behind it. Saitama was actually pissed in this instance. To the point where he used a serious series punch despite not needing to(He should need a serious punch for mountain level character). Again if it was a matter of controlling his strength he wouldn't have used it. King clearly pissed him off to the point where he used his strongest strike.

I don't see why being stressed means he was hitting with more force than he did against Boros, it isn't like he was without his morals or bloodlusted, he was just extremely annoyed. I can be annoyed with someone but that doesn't mean that if I punch them I am putting absolutely everything into that punch, especially since he has been annoyed before and still didn't come close to going all out.

Anyway I don't see why it even matters, even if we say he was angry and not just stressed it seems to just be nitpicking to be honest. I mean in comics many powerhouses have gone all out before had have caused even less damage than Saitama honestly.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The serious punch he used on Boros had this word 必殺 (Hissatsu/Sure Kill), he didn't say this when he punched Elder.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

There’s a serious series, which means different attacks and punches, might as well be varying in damage.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@watcher5000:

I don't see why being stressed means he was hitting with more force than he did against Boros, it isn't like he was without his morals or bloodlusted, he was just extremely annoyed. I can be annoyed with someone but that doesn't mean that if I punch them I am putting absolutely everything into that punch, especially since he has been annoyed before and still didn't come close to going all out.

I'm not going of facial expressions here. In not single one of those instance does he actually use his serious series punches. While he was using his serious punch against Elder Centepede as clearly shown. It makes no sense for the serious punch vary this much.

Anyway I don't see why it even matters, even if we say he was angry and not just stressed it seems to just be nitpicking to be honest. I mean in comics Superman went all out against Doomsday and all that happened was that there was shockwaves felt even in Gotham.

Huge difference. Firstly that was pre mongul training Superman who is vastly weaker that the one with all the impressive feats. Secondly Superman has a bunch of other feats, Saitama doesn't. Superman has both ridiculously high showings and some low ones. We take the middle ground Superman, whihc is why some feats are considered outliers. However with Saitama everyone goes by that one single showing that Saitama has yet to repeat, he hasn't even gotten close to it. But he has yet to use the serious punch since either. Until now of course, as we see him using a serious punch here yet it is no where as powerful as it is meant to be.

Saitama fans love to say outlier whenever their opponents top feats are brought up as can be seen in this very thread. But his best showing is an outlier too.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@emperorthanos:

I'm not going of facial expressions here. In not single one of those instance does he actually use his serious series punches. While he was using his serious punch against Elder Centepede as clearly shown. It makes no sense for the serious punch vary this much.

As others pointed out, there is a difference between his punch in his fight with Boros and the one in the most recent chapter.

In his fight with Sonic for example, it's called his side hops "Killer Move: Serious Series"

We once again see this Killer serious series in his fight with Boros.

No Caption Provided

Meanwhile he simply called the punch he hit EC with his "Serious Series: Serious Punch"

The fact that he calls these series shows that there are different ranges to how powerful his punches are.

It makes no sense for the serious punch vary this much.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd think a punch that had killer intent behind it would be different from a basic serious punch.

Huge difference. Firstly that was pre mongul training Superman who is vastly weaker that the one with all the impressive feats. Secondly Superman has a bunch of other feats, Saitama doesn't. Superman has both ridiculously high showings and some low ones. We take the middle ground Superman, whihc is why some feats are considered outliers.

I know, that's why I edited that example out.

However with Saitama everyone goes by that one single showing that Saitama has yet to repeat, he hasn't even gotten close to it.

I mean, Saitama hasn't been around for a very long time, and has no showings of ever struggling to do any of his strength feats. I don't see why one of the only times he was serious should simply be disregarded.

But he has yet to use the serious punch since either. Until now of course, as we see him using a serious punch here yet it is no where as powerful as it is meant to be.

Killer Move Serious Series=/= Serious Series

Saitama fans love to say outlier whenever their opponents top feats are brought up as can be seen in this very thread.

For the most part he is consistent, excluding joke moments he has never been harmed,is faster than all those he met, and is the strongest in his world thus far. That is something most characters can't be said about.

But his best showing is an outlier too.

Hardly, at best it's a high end showing.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@watcher5000:

As others pointed out, there is a difference between his punch in his fight with Boros and the one in the most recent chapter.

Now you are just bringing up different translations. Here other translations for that saem punch without the killer moves. We have only gotten one translation for the recent chapter so give it time and you will start seeing multiple variants

Here he simply says from my lethal serious series. He is simply describing what his serious series is to Boros,

No Caption Provided

While here he just calls it his super moves

No Caption Provided

He is simply describing what the serious series is to Boros. Something he doesn't need to do here. Infact he isn't speaking here, but it's the narrator statement.

Meanwhile he simply called the punch he hit EC with his "Serious Series: Serious Punch"

He doesn't call it anything. It's the narrator statement that's while it's not in a speech bubble. While with Boros he is actually telling him this is my killer move. Still the same series in the end he just doesn't describe it here.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd think a punch that had killer intent behind it would be different from a basic serious punch.

Who says it didn't have a killer intent here? He was still going to kill Centepede has he was more pissed of here than he was then. He wasn't even trying to kill anyone when he fought Boros he was simply deflecting the attack. There was no killer intent behind it.

I mean, Saitama hasn't been around for a very long time, and has no showings of ever struggling to do any of his strength feats. I don't see why one of the only times he was serious should simply be disregarded.

Except he was serious now. That is the whole point I'm making. We see another instance of him being serious and he doesn't display that level of power. He was also serious in his later fights with Garou but there weren't any(I haven't read the web comic but I assume that would be case of people would have posted them already to shut me up)

Killer Move Serious Series=/= Serious Series

Killer move is one translation. Others have it has just him saying "my lethal" or super moves.

You know what is constant? the serious series part. Because the other thing is simply him describing what it is to his opponent.

For the most part he is consistent, excluding joke moments he has never been harmed,is faster than all those he met, and is the strongest in his world thus far. That is something most characters can't be said about.

That doesn't change the fact that he has yet to display anything remotely close to that one feat. Which again only really is impressive if you take into account one questionable statement.

Hardly, at best it's a high end showing.

It is outlier. Considering it is far above anything he has shown before or after. Whether we accept that outlier is another story.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@emperorthanos:

Now you are just bringing up different translations. Here other translations for that saem punch without the killer moves. We have only gotten one translation for the recent chapter so give it time and you will start seeing multiple variants

Then for the time being we'd still have to go by the translation we have.

Here he simply says from my lethal serious series.

Lethal

le·thalˈlēTHəl/adjective

1. sufficient to cause death.

It's clearly expresses a similar meaning to killer in that instance.

While here he just calls it his super moves

Two translations saying similar things vs one that says something entirely different, I wonder which we should go with.

And in the webcomic he calls it lethal again.

No Caption Provided

Heck, even the anime says something similar, so I'm not going to accept what that translation said.

He doesn't call it anything. It's the narrator statement that's while it's not in a speech bubble.While with Boros he is actually telling him this is my killer move. Still the same series in the end he just doesn't describe it here.

You may have a point if Saitama called all his serious moves Killer move series serious whatever it is at the time, but he hasn't as seen in his fight with Garou.

It was simply called a serious table flip by Saitama himself.

Except he was serious now. That is the whole point I'm making. We see another instance of him being serious and he doesn't display that level of power.

Simply being serious doesn't mean you are going all out, regardless he killed someone who you yourself said had mountain level durability, so why did show tons of damage for it to be a powerful punch? King was told by the Hero Association that it would be bad if there was tons of damage to the surrounding area so it makes sense that Saitama would be holding back. The damage to the environment wasn't even city level, yet Saitama without being serious one shotted a city level+ meteor.

He was also serious in his later fights with Garou but there weren't any(I haven't read the web comic but I assume that would be case of people would have posted them already to shut me up)

The most "serious" he got in that fight was when he used a serious headbutt which Garou had to regenerate from.

He was literally overwhelmed by Saitama's normal two handed punch series, and Garou even admits Saitama is toying with him.

He wasn't serious at all.

Killer move is one translation. Others have it has just him saying "my lethal" or super moves.

Killer and lethal can be used interchangeably in this instance due to what they mean.

You know what is constant? the serious series part.

Of course the serious part is going to be a constant in a serious series.

That doesn't change the fact that he has yet to display anything remotely close to that one feat.

He has never faced anyone near as powerful as Boros, with the exception being Garou, but even Boros was pretty unimpressive in the webcomic so it's a given that Monster Garou will be more impressive in the manga when he shows up.

Which again only really is impressive if you take into account one questionable statement.

What is so questionable about it? Boros was introduced to be an extremely powerful character, and was the closest to challenging saitama in the manga. I don't see why it's crazy to think Boros can wipe the surface of a planet with his attack.

It is outlier. Considering it is far above anything he has shown before or after.

He has yet to be given the chance, it would be one thing if you could show a single time that he has struggled with less but he hasn't. And the one bit of proof you have to say his serious punches aren't consistently as strong as they were in his fight with Boros is flawed, because he has one shotted beings more powerful than EC, and they have themselves caused more destruction than Saitama did.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@watcher5000:

It's clearly expresses a similar meaning to killer in that instance.

Two translations saying similar things vs one that says something entirely different, I wonder which we should go with.

And in the webcomic he calls it lethal again.

Heck, even the anime says something similar, so I'm not going to accept what that translation said.

You have completely missed my point. You are trying to say Kill move serious sereis is something different regular serious sereis. It isn't. That part is simply describing what the serious series is to Boros.

You may have a point if Saitama called all his serious moves Killer move series serious whatever it is at the time, but he hasn't as seen in his fight with Garou.

So you bring up a table flip move? Obvious he isn't going to call a move like that lethal since you can't kill someone with it.

Simply being serious doesn't mean you are going all out, regardless he killed someone who you yourself said had mountain level durability, so why did show tons of damage for it to be a powerful punch? King was told by the Hero Association that it would be bad if there was tons of damage to the surrounding area so it makes sense that Saitama would be holding back. The damage to the environment wasn't even city level, yet Saitama without being serious one shotted a city level+ meteor.

If Saitama was holding back he wouldn't have used a Serious series punch. It's as simple as that. You can't say he holding back when he used a his serious punch. Even if he didn't sue the same amount of strength as he did against Boros. the gap is way to huge that it makes no sense.

The most "serious" he got in that fight was when he used a serious headbutt which Garou had to regenerate from.

You know this just furthers my point. A serious move like that did such limited damage that it makes it even more likely that his Boros was infact an outlier.

Of course the serious part is going to be a constant in a serious series.

Again you are missing the point completely.

He has never faced anyone near as powerful as Boros, with the exception being Garou, but even Boros was pretty unimpressive in the webcomic so it's a given that Monster Garou will be more impressive in the manga when he shows up.

Sure but until we see further stuff for now it is still inconsistent with everything so far.

What is so questionable about it? Boros was introduced to be an extremely powerful character, and was the closest to challenging saitama in the manga. I don't see why it's crazy to think Boros can wipe the surface of a planet with his attack.

Because he has no feats near that. This is the battle forums we don't go by random statements with no actual proof to back them up. Boros's statement is about as valid as Cell being able to destroy a solar system(In guidebook too btw). Im not targeting Boros specifically. All statements are questionable unless there something else within the manga to support it And by something else I mean concrete feats not more statements.

You take out that statement and all he did was part some clouds and destroy a ship that was at best city sized. Impressive but not multi continental by any means. If we got another feat down the line of something similar than maybe there would be something to back that up. However there isn't.

He has yet to be given the chance, it would be one thing if you could show a single time that he has struggled with less but he hasn't. And the one bit of proof you have to say his serious punches aren't consistently as strong as they were in his fight with Boros is flawed, because he has one shotted beings more powerful than EC, and they have themselves caused more destruction than Saitama did.

And the one bit of proof of Saitama being anywhere near as powerfull as people would like to claim comes from a baseless statement. If we are going start accpeting and one time high end feats than the same should be done for his opponenets. In which case he would lose almost every fight he has.

And aside from Boros he hasn't one shotted anyone more powerful than EC.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@emperorthanos:

You have completely missed my point. You are trying to say Kill move serious sereis is something different regular serious sereis. It isn't. That part is simply describing what the serious series is to Boros.

That makes no sense, otherwise why would the side hops Saitama did be considered one of Saitama's killer moves?

So you bring up a table flip move? Obvious he isn't going to call a move like that lethal since you can't kill someone with it.

You can say the same about the side hops.

You know this just furthers my point. A serious move like that did such limited damage that it makes it even more likely that his Boros was infact an outlier.

It was literally just a headbutt which is going to have way less power than a punch, and it heavily damaged Garou. Garou in a weaker transformation was not impressed when hit with Tatsumaki's attacks, who was causally killing 10,000 of Black Sperm in less than 20 seconds. Even a trillion merge of Black Sperm gets killed pretty easily by her, so I'm not sure why you're acting like this proves anything you have said when it doesn't.Garou is pretty durable, not damaging the environment doesn't mean anything.

Let's not pretend that dozens of high tier characters don't do a limited amount of damage to the environment in their fights. Professor Zoom and Post Crisis Wally West's fight in Rogues war for example caused less damage then Saitama did against EC or Garou, yet it's agreed they are team buster level.

Again you are missing the point completely.

And that point would be?

Sure but until we see further stuff for now it is still inconsistent with everything so far.

It's not, show me one undeniable time that Saitama has struggled with less than what he shown against Boros.

Because he has no feats near that. This is the battle forums we don't go by random statements with no actual proof to back them up.

I see people putting Vegeta at planet level in the saiyan saga, when no one up until freiza has any planet level feats. And Beyonder has only statements of an ounce of his power being greater than all the multiverse, yet there is no feat that supports that. I don't think it's fair to not take statements when there isn't much to go on with how powerful Boros is.

You take out that statement and all he did was part some clouds and destroy a ship that was at best city sized

By that logic Boros is fodder to Marugori. And he also kicked Saitama to the moon, which is better than parting clouds by far.

If we are going start accpeting and one time high end feats than the same should be done for his opponenets.

Not really, for any comic character you use a one time high end showing for there are bound to be way more showings that conflict with it.The same can't be said for Boros or Saitama.

And aside from Boros he hasn't one shotted anyone more powerful than EC.

And yeah he has, Marugori dwarfed mountains in size,so I don't see why he would be weaker than EC.

No Caption Provided

Meanwhile you already admitted you think EC is only mountain level.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By KingGuinness

Saitama.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@watcher5000:

That makes no sense, otherwise why would the side hops Saitama did be considered one of Saitama's killer moves?

It doesn't. I have other translations that don't have the killer moves part either. I don't know who translated that but it seems weird.

You can say the same about the side hops.

Well then if anything the translation must be the issue. I showed you two other translation for the other feat I'm sure I can find the others for this as well

It was literally just a headbutt which is going to have way less power than a punch, and it heavily damaged Garou. Garou in a weaker transformation was not impressed when hit with Tatsumaki's attacks, who was causally killing 10,000 of Black Sperm in less than 20 seconds. Even a trillion merge of Black Sperm gets killed pretty easily by her, so I'm not sure why you're acting like this proves anything you have said when it doesn't.Garou is pretty durable, not damaging the environment doesn't mean anything.

Headbutts don't have way less power than a punch? None of what you said puts Garou at multi continental level durability.

Let's not pretend that dozens of high tier characters don't do a limited amount of damage to the environment in their fights. Professor Zoom and Post Crisis Wally West's fight in Rogues war for example caused less damage then Saitama did against EC or Garou, yet it's agreed they are team buster level.

My point with Superman applies here. They also multiple showings where they do. Besides I rarely see people argue Zoom having planetary level striking. That's not why they are considered team busters.

It's not, show me one undeniable time that Saitama has struggled with less than what he shown against Boros.

Show me anything that suggests Boros is multi continental.

I see people putting Vegeta at planet level in the saiyan saga, when no one up until freiza has any planet level feats. And Beyonder has only statements of an ounce of his power being greater than all the multiverse, yet there is no feat that supports that. I don't think it's fair to not take statements when there isn't much to go on with how powerful Boros is

Don't know Beyonder but a couple of things on Vegeta. Firstly, we actually see a character weaker than Vegeta blow up a moon. So there is evidence of Vegeta approaching that level power with a Vegeta being stronger than casual moon buster. Secondly Vegeta has busted a planet in the anime as has King Vegeta which often leads to people believe he is a planet buster.

We get nothing before Boros to suggest Boros would be that strong. Boros doesn't scale from anyone like Vegeta does.

By that logic Boros is fodder to Marugori. And he also kicked Saitama to the moon, which is better than parting clouds by far.

How. Boros kicked Saitama to the moon which from what I heard is island level. That is above what Marugori did. And yes it is superior to parting clouds too.

Not really, for any comic character you use a one time high end showing for there are bound to be way more showings that conflict with it.The same can't be said for Boros or Saitama.

The EC feat conflicts with Saitama's feat that is the whole point I have been making. Boros doens't have enough showings but of those he does, not a single one suggest he is some how capable to surface wiping.

He didn't one shot Boros though.

And yeah he has, Marugori dwarfed mountains in size.

Fair enough

so what? since when do we measure characters power by size. EC has superior durability feats to marugori.