Cho-Hulk vs Rebirth Lanterns

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Poll Cho-Hulk vs Rebirth Lanterns (18 votes)

Cho-Hulk 22%
Lanterns 78%

Cho-Hulk

No Caption Provided

vs

Rebirth Lanterns

No Caption Provided

Jessica Cruz & Simon Baz

Rules:

• Fight is until death, incapacitation, or submission
  • No bfr
  • No prep
  • Random encounter
  • Standard gear and equipment
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Cho starts at A, Lanterns at B

Who wins?

• 
Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Simon Baz kinda temporary cured Bleeze (one of Red Lanterns, not surw if i remember her name) from rage, so he coud do such focus on Halk if it'd be Banner. Not sure about Cho.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lanterns

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Lanterns stomp.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanterns probably.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baz mvp. Jessica I'm not sure even she can make a decent construct yet, but either way Lanterns win

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanterns.

SolarBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think hulk would win because he might be inexperienced with his powers but what can the green lanterns do to him.He can tank it all

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/battle123axe/blog/

Lantern feats?

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chulk IMO.

Though Simon has some decent feats, like when his ring got hacked it started attacking Justice League, which included Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Flash and Cyborg, and it was actually doing pretty well.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chulk IMO.

Though Simon has some decent feats, like when his ring got hacked it started attacking Justice League, which included Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Flash and Cyborg, and it was actually doing pretty well.

isn't that more the ring though. I feel like the ring definitely has that innate power, but simon had little to do with it. i hardly seee how that translates to a combat situation, and his will.

i agree with the rest though.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe:

isn't that more the ring though. I feel like the ring definitely has that innate power, but simon had little to do with it. i hardly seee how that translates to a combat situation, and his will.

Well, the power is within ring, but its up to Simon to call down it IMO, also it shows how darn powerful is his ring without his willpower amp, but with willpower amp he can do some crazy stuff no other GL can, like making Bleeze lose her "anger" and revert back to normal for brief time, or literally healing people. Simon is gonna become more like those Golden/Silver Age Lanterns versality wise IMO.

Though i can agree with you with that in a way.

Sweet. :D

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Battle123axe

@lord_spectrum said:

@battle123axe:

Well, the power is within ring, but its up to Simon to call down it IMO, also it shows how darn powerful is his ring without his willpower amp, but with willpower amp he can do some crazy stuff no other GL can, like making Bleeze lose her "anger" and revert back to normal for brief time, or literally healing people. Simon is gonna become more like those Golden/Silver Age Lanterns versality wise IMO.

Though i can agree with you with that in a way.

Sweet. :D

yeah, i guess, but we can still agree that chulk wins.

EDIT: and he has actually shown resistance to being calmed down, both by xemnu (a planetary telepath), and enchantress, who's overwhelmed red skull with professor x's brain.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe:

yeah, i guess, but we can still agree that chulk wins.

Obviously, no doubt about that one.

EDIT: and he has actually shown resistance to being calmed down, both by xemnu (a planetary telepath), and enchantress, who's overwhelmed red skull with professor x's brain.

Now this is interesting, i know of Enchantress' decent feat of TP'ing Red Onslaught (who is more powerful than regular Xavier-brain Red Skull, just saying), and it seems Cho has done it consistently, which proves that he can do it on consistent basis, thus in this battle as well.

But yeah this proves Simon ain't calming Hulk down.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe:

yeah, i got nothing to argue with.

Cool. ^_^

good debate. :D

Yep. :)

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here Baz evacuates a multitude of people on his own making constructs of what look like around 15 full size ships
Here Baz evacuates a multitude of people on his own making constructs of what look like around 15 full size ships
Jessica Cruz destroys Atrocitus' Hell Tower, something that was embedded all the way into the core of the Earth
Jessica Cruz destroys Atrocitus' Hell Tower, something that was embedded all the way into the core of the Earth
Jess makes short work of some Reds
Jess makes short work of some Reds
And here Baz cures Bleez of her rage
And here Baz cures Bleez of her rage

Overall these are not the most powerful lanterns but together they are a force to be reckoned with and they are so versatile. Baz is being depicted with abilities no other lanterns have like Emerald Sight, and healing, and Jessica has to conquer the most fear out of any green lantern so her will power is strong, not to mention the fact that she has some residual energy from when she was possessed by Volthoom so with that all combined I dont think the Hulk can handle them

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Here Baz evacuates a multitude of people on his own making constructs of what look like around 15 full size ships
1.Here Baz evacuates a multitude of people on his own making constructs of what look like around 15 full size ships
2.Jessica Cruz destroys Atrocitus' Hell Tower, something that was embedded all the way into the core of the Earth
2.Jessica Cruz destroys Atrocitus' Hell Tower, something that was embedded all the way into the core of the Earth
3.Jess makes short work of some Reds
3.Jess makes short work of some Reds
4.And here Baz cures Bleez of her rage
4.And here Baz cures Bleez of her rage

Overall these are not the most powerful lanterns but together they are a force to be reckoned with and they are so versatile. Baz is being depicted with abilities no other lanterns have like Emerald Sight, and healing, and Jessica has to conquer the most fear out of any green lantern so her will power is strong, not to mention the fact that she has some residual energy from when she was possessed by Volthoom so with that all combined I dont think the Hulk can handle them

1. building level ships, really? if you're trying to prove the strength of his constructs, why doesn't amadeus 1 shot them, since he two-shotted ships bigger and more powerful, and oneshotted beigns building level with the shockwave of his blows?

Prince Regent Phalkan of Seknarf 7. A weaker member of his species is bulletproof and can take blows from Shang Chi, who can kick down radio towers and shatter metal, as well as high-tech plasma blasters to the face. The prince himself can survive building sized-weapon-filled alien ships crashing, and taking a punch that the shockwave of it took out such spaceships. he also has an impressivelydurable army.

when put up against him

amadeus oneshots him. Thrice. (Actually four times but that's momentarily), with one pushing back and oneshotting other members of his army.

he oneshots him 5 times, with that punch nearly liquidizing his face, but since the prince was weakened, I won't go into it.

to render the alien prince motionless, hits so hard that it can be heard from far away, and brings down a building sized alien mothership, which is armored and can tank asteroid collisions, huge explosions and the like, in 2 hits. Mind you, similar to the Ghost Rider instance, Prince Phalkan is absorbing most of the force of the blow through his armor and his body, and only a small fraction of it went into the mothership, and yet it was still enough to bring it down.

No Caption Provided

2.nice feat, although this barely looks city level. she surely doesn't hit harder than thing, who sucker punched amadeus and did basically nothing to him.

3. jesus, are we using fodder to compare with chulk? things aren't that bad hopefully. if you're trying to impress me, then amadeus's fodder treat people like shang-chi, ms marvel, and silk like literally "paper", and if you think this'll hurt hulk, and ghost rider, who actually has feats, couldn't faze him?

4. talked about this before

and he has actually shown resistance to being calmed down, both by xemnu (a planetary telepath), and enchantress, who's overwhelmed red onslaught (planetary+++)

again, not impressed.

enchantress tries to bewitch him, he shrugs it off, several times, and even when he follows her, it is only because he wants a cool axe. his TP resistance has been upgraded since then, since he has a better understanding of the hulk and his relationship.

xemnu is a planetary telepath, here he controls all of seoul (31 mil) and shields the entire country from the leviathon fleet (millions or billions).

here he goes into Amadeus's mind, and amadeus is able to overcome this and become locked in a mental struggle with xemnu, and xemmie is forced to let go of the entire city just so he can focus on amadeus, and amadeus still overwhelms him, and even manages to hide thoughts from him, and mentally stop xemnu from breaking away.

i doubt amadeus cares about "them together are a powerful force"

emerald sight would do nothing but make amadeus look greener, and healing isn't helpful when you are knocked out

ever used that will power in combat to actually do something?

residual energy, shmisidual energy. what does that mean? how much energy?

chulk stomps. you haven't posted anything that makes me think otherwise

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump