• 92 results
#1 Edited by SSJBatdan (1387 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

End of Dragonball Chi-Chi vs Hercule during the Cell Games.

Cell Games arena, ko, ring-out, or submission.

#2 Posted by AvatarReiko (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

Chi-Chi one shots

#3 Posted by TraGiC_JoHNSoN (661 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Goten had to go super saiyan to get the upper hand against Chi Chi.

#4 Posted by Frisky4 (9216 posts) - - Show Bio

Chi-Chi.

#5 Posted by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by SSJBatdan (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

@avatarreiko said:

Chi-Chi one shots

Chi-Chi barely fought on par with a DB Goku who was severely holding back. I can't see her one-shotting Mr. Satan unless it results in a ring-out, but there's just not enough feats for Chi-Chi to say she could do that. Hercule beat Spovovich (before Majin), who when mind controlled beat Videl. Vegeta, when Majin only put him on par with Goku, so while a significant boost, it's not a x2 multiplier.

#7 Posted by SSJBatdan (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Goten had to go super saiyan to get the upper hand against Chi Chi.

Yeah, because she has martial arts training and her technique overwhelmed him. That was also after training with Goten for quite some time (meaning, she probably got stronger by doing so). This is just Dragonball Chi-Chi.

#8 Posted by Phantom16 (613 posts) - - Show Bio

Chi-Chi. She was instructed in the kame style by her father, who was taught by Roshi. Nuff said

#9 Edited by SSJBatdan (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantom16 said:

Chi-Chi. She was instructed in the kame style by her father, who was taught by Roshi. Nuff said

That's a damn good point, but he's still the martial arts master of the world. I have to think he has training in some great styles, and the Crane school proves that other styles can rival the Kame style.

#10 Posted by TraGiC_JoHNSoN (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjbatdan: My bad. I still think Chi Chi wins because of Hercule's arrogance. He will gloat about being champion and underestimate her because she is a woman. I think he gets sucker punched out of the ring by an enraged Chi Chi.

#11 Edited by SSJBatdan (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

@tragic_johnson said:

@ssjbatdan: My bad. I still think Chi Chi wins because of Hercule's arrogance. He will gloat about being champion and underestimate her because she is a woman. I think he gets sucker punched out of the ring by an enraged Chi Chi.

lol, I like that scenario.

"Mr. Satan is at least able to break 14 tiles, so he is strong enough in his own right" http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Satan

Need a feat of strength for Chi-Chi. I know kid Goku broke a brick with one finger, but that doesn't really apply to Chi-Chi since he was holding back a lot.

#12 Posted by SodamYat (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

its close

#13 Posted by Keenko (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr.Satan.

#14 Posted by zeezee123 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Hercule is so weak, only Dan is the character he stands a chance against.

#15 Posted by Nefarious (35649 posts) - - Show Bio

Chi-Chi whoops his a$$.

#16 Posted by Skit (5292 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Chi-Chi would probably even win seeing as how she disintegrated a dino and threw her head axe thing fast enough that Roshi failed to react to it.

#17 Posted by SSJBatdan (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

@skit said:

Kid Chi-Chi would probably even win seeing as how she disintegrated a dino and threw her head axe thing fast enough that Roshi failed to react to it.

He was distracted, and it was mostly a gag.

Also, that dino feat...we're talking a fighting tournament style here, so...

No Caption Provided

#18 Posted by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

Chi-Chi is officially 130 in power level. Only 9 less than Roshi IIRC. Hercule died to a gunman/bullets. It's not close.

#19 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Blade_R (6470 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Chi-Chi

#21 Edited by TraGiC_JoHNSoN (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjbatdan: I think it depends on the user. Spopovich was EASILY 2x stronger considering Majin gave him control of his kai .

#22 Posted by DSTREET45 (5280 posts) - - Show Bio

Chi Chi stomps. Chi Chi was capable of jumping high in the sky and was able to impress Master Roshi with her strength and skills (which makes the 130 to 139 PL comparison in the databooks that much more accurate). Mr Satan by Toriyama's admission is very good on a normal human level.And I doubt being able to kill dinosaurs as a kid is considered normal even by DB standards.

Honestly Mr. Satan (barring gag and anime feats) ,and by extension Videl, don't really compare to most DB fighters, even to fighters in the beginning of the series.

#23 Posted by johnfrank120 (6702 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

#24 Posted by TraGiC_JoHNSoN (661 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Mike_Fowler (5075 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr satan is weaker than bob sapp

Chi Chi stomps

#26 Posted by DSTREET45 (5280 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbzk1999: Honestly I think Toriyama was joking about the Bop Sapp comment. Chi Chi still stomps though.

#27 Posted by Mike_Fowler (5075 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by DSTREET45 (5280 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by nishi99 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercule wouldn't even last in the old World tournaments.

#30 Posted by zill0678 (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

Chi chi can stomp any human on earth except yamcha, krillin, tein, choasu, and uub everyone else and I mean every other human I did not name is cannon fodder for chi chi

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
#31 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (7157 posts) - - Show Bio

Chi Chi

#32 Posted by flashback0180 (4498 posts) - - Show Bio

Even goku is scared of chi chi

#33 Edited by SSJBatdan (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashback0180 said:

Even goku is scared of chi chi

Launch and Bulma gave Goku an irrational fear of women.

#34 Posted by nickzambuto (29288 posts) - - Show Bio

Chi-Chi obliterates Mr. Satan. We know his power level is less than 10 since he can be affected by bullets, whereas Krillin and Goku in the beginning of the series could tank them. Meanwhile Chi-Chi's power level against Goku was 130 according to the Daizenshuu, Goku wasn't fighting back but he still needed to block and keep on his toes.

Chi-Chi mastered the kame style which is meant to surpass human limitations. Mr. Satan is still very within the realm of human limits.

#35 Posted by flashback0180 (4498 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by thehunter (3532 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Satan loses.

#37 Posted by SSJBatdan (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

Chi-Chi obliterates Mr. Satan. We know his power level is less than 10 since he can be affected by bullets, whereas Krillin and Goku in the beginning of the series could tank them. Meanwhile Chi-Chi's power level against Goku was 130 according to the Daizenshuu, Goku wasn't fighting back but he still needed to block and keep on his toes.

Chi-Chi mastered the kame style which is meant to surpass human limitations. Mr. Satan is still very within the realm of human limits.

So much of that was gag, and I really can't see how Goku could be a 10 when he can bust boulders. The power level scale is insane, either way--unless the "5" was because the farmer had a shotgun, and he should actually be a 2 or 3.

#38 Posted by nickzambuto (29288 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

So much of that was gag, and I really can't see how Goku could be a 10 when he can bust boulders. The power level scale is insane, either way--unless the "5" was because the farmer had a shotgun, and he should actually be a 2 or 3.

I wouldn't call that a boulder. The rock was tinier than Goku himself.

#39 Posted by Keehn93 (999 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbzk1999: that's because BOB SAPP IS THE STRONGEST MAN ALIVE!!!!

#40 Posted by gokuss4z (3419 posts) - - Show Bio

Chi Chi in a hard fight.

#41 Posted by SuperDrummer (1899 posts) - - Show Bio

Chichi with little difficulty

#42 Posted by DSTREET45 (5280 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: IIRC the boulder was definitely bigger than Goku.

@ssjbatdan: The scouter take ki and only ki into account. The gun wouldn't factor for the farmer's powerlevel. And remember ki and physical strength are two different things, though one could use ki to enhance physical strength (since there is a limit to how physically strong a DB character could get). Early chapters Goku maybe strong but he hasn't practiced anything ki related until after he met Roshi. So having twice the amount of ki reserves despite being several times stronger than a human could work.

#43 Edited by SSJBatdan (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

@dstreet45 said:

@ssjbatdan: The scouter take ki and only ki into account. The gun wouldn't factor for the farmer's powerlevel. And remember ki and physical strength are two different things, though one could use ki to enhance physical strength (since there is a limit to how physically strong a DB character could get). Early chapters Goku maybe strong but he hasn't practiced anything ki related until after he met Roshi. So having twice the amount of ki reserves despite being several times stronger than a human could work.

See, I was never exactly sure about that (though I did assume it is the way you describe it, but, well, you'll see...) If it only takes in ki output, then there is no way Goku was a 10. Farmer being 5 means a normal human's life energy is protecting us. There's no way x2 that can block bullets. Just not buying it. The Dochinsu (I know I butchered that) isn't very reliable in my opinion.

#45 Edited by SSJBatdan (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

@tragic_johnson said:

@ssjbatdan: I think it depends on the user. Spopovich was EASILY 2x stronger considering Majin gave him control of his kai .

Even at 50%, Hercule beating him is still impressive. He destroyed Videl and Videl had some ki control. I mean, Hercule does have technique--don't underestimate him TOO much just because he's the Yamcha of "more normal humans."

#46 Posted by Mike_Fowler (5075 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjbatdan: of course 2x that doesn't block bullets

Saiyans just naturally have tougher skin

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
#47 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (17515 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercule, easily.

#48 Posted by SSJBatdan (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbzk1999 said:

@ssjbatdan: of course 2x that doesn't block bullets

Saiyans just naturally have tougher skin

That's always been my reasoning, but then again, you know, Kid Goku wasn't a Saiyan back then, if you follow me, so it's all really w/e. I think anything before Dragon Ball Z is even more speculation than anything past Freeza's second form.

#49 Posted by Mike_Fowler (5075 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjbatdan: the daizenshuu goes straight into it and says how their bodies are naturally tougher (something to that effect)

#50 Posted by nickzambuto (29288 posts) - - Show Bio

@dstreet45 said:

See, I was never exactly sure about that (though I did assume it is the way you describe it, but, well, you'll see...) If it only takes in ki output, then there is no way Goku was a 10. Farmer being 5 means a normal human's life energy is protects us. There's no way x2 that can block bullets. Just not buying it. The Dochinsu (I know I butchered that) isn't very reliable in my opinion.

I think it makes sense. Bullets still hurt Goku and Krillin like hell, their bones were just able to resist being pierced. I mean a normal human skull can weaken a bullet a lot in real life, and power levels don't scale entirely linearly, so Goku being a 10 makes sense IMO