Chev Chelios VS Gregor Clegane

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454
deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Chev Chelios VS Gregor Clegane (5 votes)

Chev Chelios 40%
Gregor Clegane 60%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't chev like a superhuman in the movies?

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Need more detail. Does Chev get a weapon? He might have the durability to hang for a bit but he's not putting Gregor down

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv: @kingofwakanda:Well Chev's durability feat of falling from a helicopter hovering thousands of feet in the air is very impressive but I don't know if it would be an equivalent of surviving blows from Gregor's huge broadsword. I know that Wonder Woman has extreme durability but she's still vulnerable to piercing weapons. But Gregor is also superhuman for crushing human skulls as if they were pieces of paper and also decapitating heads by pulling them off a man's spine as easily as a regular human would tear a rubber band in two.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital: shouldn't we assume that both fights have no weapons since it isn't fair if one get a sword and other don't?

Chev also has some impressive strength feats like chopping a man's hand with cleaver, snapping a man's neck with single hand, impaling a man with taser stick etc etc.

Not only his durability but his damage soak is pretty high as well along with his consistent speed to beat people without giving them time to shoot and react.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv: Well out of three of Chev's feats you've mentioned, two of them are reliant on weapons that he's not allowed to use, and the other is clearly inferior to The Mountain's feat of decapitating a man's head while pulling it with the strength of a bulldozer. I believe that The Mountain is overrated and that Jaime Lannister could beat him with his skill alone but that would require a fair swashbuckling fight but Chev's fighting skills, speed, and durability are underrated and more than enough to fight on par with The Mountain so forbidding him from using any weapons, obviously apart from The Mountain's own sword that Chev could take away from him in this bloodlusted no holds barred morals off battle, would be the only way to make that fight fair for The Mountain.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By shadyxv

@banecapital: i was just highlighting his strength, it would take a lot of effort for am average man to impale another man with a taser stick. Just like how hound and mountain's strength feats are sometimes highlighted by feats they perform with weapons, like beheading a horse etc.

I agree with your reply though, chev is faster and has more damage soak than mountain (not the zombie one).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv: I think that the zombie version of Gregor would be a more suitable opponent for Chev Chelios, who is empowered by a poisonous adrenaline surge which grants him superpowers just like Gregor is empowered by his otherwise corrosive infection.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital: yes, taking amped up version of them both, chev has that poison plus that electric heart which further enhances him, a fully powered chev was way stronger and faster than chev who was struggling to power up his heart.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv: Well both characters are clearly superhuman and this should be emphasised on this fight because it's not like countless others with non-powered characters we've usually seen fighting in action movies that are neither sci-fi nor fantasy. So the most powerful versions of both of them should be used.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital: shouldn't we also assume it's normal gear for them both? Since there is no mention for it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv: Yeah I've said that Chev has no weapons and Gregor has the sword in the picture.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital: in that case i see chev disarming gregor and with some difficulty using that sword to kill gregor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv: Yeah sure but that cannot be easy. People are overrating big guys saying that they certainly stomp. Check out Jason Statham VS Martyn Ford to see that for yourself.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital: yes, it would be hard but i rekon that chev is faster than ser gregor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv: Chev is as faster than Gregor as the latter is stronger than the former. And since I agree with you that Chev is more skilled, it would be fair to give Gregor a weapon that Chev is lacking. But I think that regarding durability, we can't tell who's superior.