Charlotte Cracker vs EMS Sasuke

• 69 results
shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: Charlotte Cracker vs EMS Sasuke (33 votes)

Cracker 55%
Sasuke 45%
No Caption Provided

Charlotte Cracker

vs

No Caption Provided

EMS Sasuke

• Random encounter
  • Fight starts 20 m apart
  • Both fighting seriously
  • Fight in a deserted Konoha
 • 
Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#51  Edited By Mee09

@omnihater: Well I mean if we bring in composite. Where Neji gets feats from every source that he has ever been in. Regardless of context. He is actually mountain level. In one of the games during his Ultimate Jutsu he blows apart a mountain with his air palm. I would imagine he can't do that in canon (lmfao) but he has destroyed mountains in the games.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@streak619: Well hold up now. That was a MUCH weaker Jugo than what we have now. He's even signicantly weaker than he was at the 5 Kage Summit.

Juugo didn't get stronger. He doesn't engage in activities that make him stronger nor has it been too long since then. Since then, there have been no signs of improvement, he got manhandled by v1 Bee and absolutely lol fodderised v1 raikage.

Plus Hebi Sasuke was notoriously overconfident.

Meh, circumstances.

I think he could kill Jugo.

That's made pretty clear.

As Hebi Sasuke did defeat Deidara (Although this is only because Sasuke's jutsu countered him. Just like Sasuke's Jutsu counters Suigetsu)

It wasn't only because. It was one factor

I think he COULD defeat even current Jugo. But current Jugo would almost kill him if not outright beat him.

Current Jugo fought a Jonin Konohamoru and did far better than one of The Six Paths of Pain that Konohamoru killed as a child with a much weaker Rasengan than the one Jugo tanked and was fine all things considered.

??? That's adult Juugo in Boruto. 15 years after the instance I'm talking about lmao.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ninjutsu is chakra...

No, not it isn't. They're not even in the same category. Smh.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Mee09

@streak619: So you were not mentioning current Jugo? Okay that's fine but Jugo was clearly weaker in that instance than he was at the Five Kage summit. Sasuke would beat him but not easily. He'd need to use his most powerful techniques. Everyone that Jugo got stomped by. Hebi Sasuke absolutely would have been stomped by too.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@streak619: So you were not mentioning current Jugo?

Obviously not.

Okay that's fine but Jugo was clearly weaker in that instance than he was at the Five Kage summit.

What's so clear about it? Against Ay, he was forced to go all out, against Suigetsu, Sasuke stopped him before he could utilise his canons. There is nothing suggesting he got stronger, and plenty suggesting he was weak fodder even before the war arc.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Streak619

@omnihater said:

@streak619:

So ninjutsu is magic....?

So we've reached the part sarcasm counts as a counter. Time for me to tap out.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619:

We are in the part where you went through the branches.

you grabbed something unimportant, and ignored all the arguments.

TSB deny nijutsu, therefore susano or BSM without senjutsu are useless against them, thats the point.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: 1. The truth seeking ball provided no force. That's like saying if I jumped off a plane holding someone and then slammed them into the ground that I somehow did the damage. The fall did all the damage I just held them

2. It shows that the attacks cancelled each other out and the chakra arms never came into contact with the rasengan. They never even grabbed anything meaning they couldn't apply the same force used as when they broke the barrier

3. Did you miss the part where naruto attack was also black? There are no chipped pieces at the edge of obito shield, no holes in it nor any cracks. This means those black shards are left over from naruto attack

4. Have you never been in a team fight? Equalizing you speed is basic teamwork. If you don't equalize you speed then you're not working effectively and it's much easier for the opponent to win. If you attack at the same time you are far more effective and it's much more difficult to dodge or block

5. I'm confused as to why you are trying to jump it to universe busting BB to justify your stance. Second rockslide create smoke does that mean they are scorching hot? No. Same thing here. When naruto matched the 5 other BB and they exploded if anyone or anything in that area had gotten burned then you could say that but it didn't happen

6. Matching chakra isn't what boosted it. The fact that it's a wind style technique and most likely the strongest one in existence is what boosted it and it was far more than twice. Remember when sasuke fought danzo and fire style to defeat his summons that was sucking everything in? That already made his fire style more than twice as strong because of the intense wind (iirc obito even compliments him on it) so rasenshuriken would make it exponentially stronger

7. You're claiming amaterasu was so great for burning the 10 tails but now your saying that metal (on madara) somehow blocked the heat? Or that the lighting armor is now superior to the juubi natural defense? He can now tank a juubidama? And you know that if you are in pain especially on fire that your body will wake up from the shock right? Never happened to karin. In fact it didn't even do that much damage to her skin. Have you ever stood next to a fire? Any large fire? I can assure you that being inches away from it like kabuto was would burn you and yet he wasn't complaining at all. Idk why it's hard to accept that the juubi has terrible fire resistance

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: 1. The truth seeking ball provided no force. That's like saying if I jumped off a plane holding someone and then slammed them into the ground that I somehow did the damage. The fall did all the damage I just held them.

That's a fallacious analogy considering planes can't push you downwards nor are they used like that. Unlike TSB.

2. It shows that the attacks cancelled each other out and the chakra arms never came into contact with the rasengan. They never even grabbed anything meaning they couldn't apply the same force used as when they broke the barrier.

No one said the arms came in contact with the rasengan. The argument relies on the fact that they were overwhelmed shredded utterly and couldn't overwhelm Naruto and Minato despite attacking them. TSB defended and sent them flying back.

3. Did you miss the part where naruto attack was also black?

No, but you missed the fact that TBBs explode, not break like they're made of glass.

are no chipped pieces at the edge of obito shield, no holes in it nor any cracks. This means those black shards are left over from naruto attack.

That's not how TBBs work. They explode in a collision, not break.

4. Have you never been in a team fight? Equalizing you speed is basic teamwork. If you don't equalize you speed then you're not working effectively and it's much easier for the opponent to win. If you attack at the same time you are far more effective and it's much more difficult to dodge or block.

Teamwork involves matching timing, not speed. Slowing yourself down in a team fight just to match your partner is the stupidest thing I have ever heard lol

5. I'm confused as to why you are trying to jump it to universe busting BB to justify your stance.

I didn't, I just asked you a hypothetical. Avoid avoiding it. Would someone who tanked a universe busting chakra attack at room temperature be oneshotted by a flamethrower?

Second rockslide create smoke

Rockslides create dust, not smoke lmaooo. There were no rockslides either.

6. Matching chakra isn't what boosted it. The fact that it's a wind style technique and most likely the strongest one in existence is what boosted it and it was far more than twice.

Yes but the degree of the boost depends on how much chakra was put into the wind style. And the chakra in the RS = the chakra in the Amaterasu. Therefore a 2× boost.

7. You're claiming amaterasu was so great for burning the 10 tails but now your saying that metal (on madara) somehow blocked the heat?

The armour broke down before he flame could touch him

Or that the lighting armor is now superior to the juubi natural defense?

He cut it before the flames reached his flesh.

He can now tank a juubidama? And you know that if you are in pain especially on fire that your body will wake up from the shock right? Never happened to karin. In fact it didn't even do that much damage to her skin. Have you ever stood next to a fire? Any large fire? I can assure you that being inches away from it like kabuto was would burn you and yet he wasn't complaining at all.

What if Kabuto just tanked that heat? Mind boggling, I know lol.

why it's hard to accept that the juubi has terrible fire resistance

Because it's wrong, for starters.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: 1. I could strap a hang glider to my back to get the same effect it doesn't change the fact that flying down at fast speeds and slamming them is what caused the damage not the truth seeking balls. Had he thrown them down like yammy did to rukia then yes you could say it was the TSB

2. Chakra arms never even grabbed naruto or minato meaning they never overpowered the force that broke the barrier. I do agree that TSB>chakra arms however

3. https://www.mangareader.net/naruto/499/14

There is an example of a BB cracking apart. And TBB do not explode on collision. That has been proven on multiple occasions such as when naruto deflected them, hashirama diverted kurama and the shinobi alliance deflected a juubidama. In fact they have never exploding on contact once to my knowledge

4. No it's not how are you going to match timing if you are vastly faster than you're partner? They can't speed up so you have to slow down. There's actually 0 timing and teamwork if you don't slow down to the speed of your partner

5. If the explosion doesn't grant any heat resistance due to being room temperature then yes they would get bodied by heat. Even in dragon ball super moro makes lava come out of the ground and it stalls goku (pretty sure it was lava will double check though). Also proof that it's not dust from the BB?

6. That's entirely wrong again. If some random beast sucking in air already boosts fire by more than 2 times how does a rasenshuriken only double the strength?

7. Again if fire is right next to you or even on METAL (which transfer heat think of a frying pan of the stove) you will be burned. All those people have 0 heat resistance aside from amaterasu and they don't scream or wail (like how you avoided karin altogether too) yet the juubi (who also has 0 heat resistance feats) was unable to tank it.

8. Show me some heat resistance feats for the juubi that would make amaterasu even mean anything. You're entire argument relies on a BB meaning heat based which it is not and you are the only one who seems to think that it is. It's all force and has never demonstrated any heat nor burned anything

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: 1. I could strap a hang glider to my back to get the same effect

What?

it doesn't change the fact that flying down at fast speeds and slamming them is what caused the damage not the truth seeking balls.

The TSB contributed to the force of them being thrown down. It didn’t do any direct damage.

2. Chakra arms never even grabbed naruto or minato meaning they never overpowered the force that broke the barrier.

Chakra arms don’t need to grab stuff to apply force, they can just lash out and attack like this;

No Caption Provided

3. https://www.mangareader.net/naruto/499/14

There is an example of a BB cracking apart.

That’s not real, you are aware, it happened inside their heads.

4. No it's not how are you going to match timing if you are vastly faster than you're partner?

Signals, for starters, practice and experience, or anything that will tell your teammate the timing. Plenty of ways.

They can't speed up so you have to slow down. There’s actually 0 timing and teamwork if you don't slow down to the speed of your partner

You don’t have to be at equal speeds to perform a task simultaneously, you just need to know when to perform said task, once you know that, even if your teammate moves a 100x faster, you would still achieve perfect timing.

Not that it matters because both Naruto and Sasuke were struggling to even touch Juubito, neither of them were holding back.

5. If the explosion doesn't grant any heat resistance due to being room temperature then yes they would get bodied by heat.

Lmao, so you think someone who tanked a universe busting attack would get one shorted by a flamethrower.

Well either way you’re wrong. They both do damage by kinetic collision, so they can be equated. Heat is just particles vibrating in a disordered fashion, Heat does damage because those vibrating particles strike against the cells of your body and do damage.

A chakra explosion also strikes the cells in your body and does damage, they’re not different.

Also proof that it's not dust from the BB?

Dust settles, smoke rises.

6. That's entirely wrong again. If some random beast sucking in air already boosts fire by more than 2 times how does a rasenshuriken only double the strength?

Because the Amaterasu was as strong as the Rasenshuriken, and the fire style that Sasuke used against the best was probably not as strong as the beast’s wind style.

7. Again if fire is right next to you or even on METAL (which transfer heat think of a frying pan of the stove) you will be burned.

Unless you are strong enough to tank it

All those people have 0 heat resistance aside from amaterasu

Absence of evidence is not evidence of the absence.

and they don't scream or wail (like how you avoided karin altogether too) yet the juubi (who also has 0 heat resistance feats)

False, said feats have been provided.

was unable to tank it.

Good feat for Sasuke yes.

8. Show me some heat resistance feats for the juubi that would make amaterasu even mean anything.

How about tanking a country vaporizing heat attack?

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: 1. No proof that was even the chakra arms especially considering that there is no chakra arms in that scan

2. It shows that the author will have BB crack the way it did in the scan. Doesn't matter if it happened in their head or not it shows the author is willing to draw it meaning it can happen and did happen

3. We're going to have to agree to disagree on this.

4. I knew you were going to do that fallacy. Someone who has universal level durability will always have some type of heat resistance. I do love how you completely ignored my point about goku though lol showing that it's possible

5. So random wind from beast sucking in is stronger than rasenshuriken? Good to know

6. So madara body had better durability then the juubi because he could tank it without pain? So that means he can tank a juubidama no susanoo? And all 9 tailed beast slapping their tails together is stronger than juubidama? That must be what you're saying since madara could tank it no issues but juubi can't

7. There was no country vaporizing heat attack tanked by the juubi. There's no country size heat attack in all of naruto

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: why are you trying to put a number on the temperature of fictional explosion lesions?

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: I know jugo is weaker I just didn’t know how much of an amp the senjutsu provided to his susanoo.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Streak619

@theemperor95 said:

@streak619: 1. No proof that was even the chakra arms especially considering that there is no chakra arms in that scan

We see the place where the chakra arms emerge from blazing with the same chakra;

No Caption Provided

He used the chakra arms, 4 of them. Uses those same 4 to rip apart the barrier;

No Caption Provided

2. It shows that the author will have BB crack the way it did in the scan. Doesn't matter if it happened in their head or not it shows the author is willing to draw it meaning it can happen and did happen

It happened in the mind

Never, ever happened in reality. In fact literally every time a bijuu bomb has ever been launched in reality, it has exploded, one way or another.

don’t kid yourself, this isn’t even remotely debatable.

3. We're going to have to agree to disagree on this.

I expected as much.

4. I knew you were going to do that fallacy. Someone who has universal level durability will always have some type of heat resistance.

You do realise that not long ago you said the exact opposite thing right?

me;

Would someone who tanked a universe busting chakra attack at room temperature be one shorted by a flamethrower?

you:

If the explosion doesn't grant any heat resistance due to being room temperature then yes they would get bodied by heat.

Am I missing something here?

I do love how you completely ignored my point about goku though lol showing that it's possible

Never had someone love my tendency to ignore irrelevant stuff.

5. So random wind from beast sucking in is stronger than rasenshuriken? Good to know

Amaterasu against Juubi >>> the fire against the beast, so No.

6. So madara body had better durability then the juubi because he could tank it without pain?

This is the third time, Madara’s flesh body wasn’t actually hit by the jutsu because he absorbed it before it could do any real damage.

No Caption Provided

This convo ends.

7. There was no country vaporizing heat attack tanked by the juubi. There's no country size heat attack in all of naruto

I can name like 4 off of the top of my head.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel said:

@streak619: why are you trying to put a number on the temperature of fictional explosion lesions?

I was trying to make a point. I wanted to see if he would say that someone who tanked a universe busting room temperature attack would get oneshotted by a flamethrower, just because the latter is hotter.

@skrskr said:

@streak619: I know jugo is weaker I just didn’t know how much of an amp the senjutsu provided to his susanoo.

I see.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Gilateen  Online

@omnihater:

1. Did I ever say Neji/Hinata were island/mountain level? No, so don’t put words in my mouth.

2. A feat is a feat, don’t even try downplaying it.

3. Stop downplay, Keeping up with Juubito is a good feat. Plus Fujitora was holding back when he fought luffy.

4. That’s your opinion, not gonna repeat myself.

5. Don’t wanna hear it, Kirin is still mountain level and Sasuke can use it.

6. One piece isn’t DBZ either.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen:

>Did I ever say Neji/Hinata were island/mountain level? No, so don’t put words in my mouth.

By the way that you see the things the are.

>A feat is a feat, don’t even try downplaying it.

Im not doing it, thats just not the level u want to it be.

> Stop downplay, Keeping up with Juubito is a good feat. Plus Fujitora was holding back when he fought luffy.

Yes, but its no mountain or island level.

> on’t wanna hear it, Kirin is still mountain level and Sasuke can use it.

Small mountain*

Sasuke its small mountain via kirin only, yes.

6. Exactly that why luffy pre is not island level, btw he was "keeping up"

with an island level like enel.

By u logic pre luffy is island

donutmaker31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t like Cracker so I am probably low balling a little but I say EMS takes it

Avatar image for almightyamortal
AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably cracker