Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Limitless82

The scenario:

After causing countless collateral damages in their respective worlds, MCU's Avengers, DCEU's Justice League and FoX-Men decides to hold a mega charity fundraiser in the form of a friendly relay race in order to raise money for the victims. (because Bruce and Tony are too tightfisted to just donate their wealth :-P)

The Relay Race:

The race path starts from the very east coast of the United State to the west coast, a total length of 2800 miles (at its widest).

The relay will be divided into 6 stages. with each stage increasingly longer to accommodate the travel capability of the racers.

Stage 1 - 10 mile; S2 - 30 miles; S3 - 100 miles; S4 - 500 miles, S5 - 1000 miles, S6 - 1160 miles.

The Relay Teams: (the relay order can be re-arranged to what you see fit)

MCU: Black Widow, Spiderman, Ironman, Quicksilver, Thor, Captain Marvel.

DCEU: Batman, Aquaman, Cyborg, Wonder Woman, Flash, Superman.

FOX: Wolverine, Beast, Iceman, Storm, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver.

The rules:

No cheating i.e. Tony can't ask Dr Strange to help through time manipulation;

No helping between teammates i.e. Flash can't carry Bruce in his stage of the race;

No outside help i.e. Wolverine can not ask Blink to give them a portal shortcut;

No sabotage between teams, this is a clean friendly race;

May use what they got within their own personal standard gears/standard abilities, including grappling hooks, flight suits, teleportation, swim, super-leaps and flight etc.

Banned - vehicles and planes etc are not allowed.

So which team do you think will win the race and which comes last? Why?

Before anyone say Quicksilver solos, don't forget this is a relay and team effort, sometimes, you are only as good as your weakest links! :-P

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitless82: So the characters are going in the same order as they are mentioned(as in Nat, Bruce and Logan do the Stage 1 and Spider, Aquaman and Beast do Stage 2 and so on)?

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@limitless82: So the characters are going in the same order as they are mentioned(as in Nat, Bruce and Logan do the Stage 1 and Spider, Aquaman and Beast do Stage 2 and so on)?

The relay orders can be rearranged to maximize their winning chances. :-)

Abanata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Abanata
Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Limitless82

@abanata: Huh sorry I have forgot about MCU quicksilver but good shout, fine, I will have QS replaceing Hulk in the race, I am trying to keep this match as balanced as possible, a bit tricky when DCEU are really limited when it comes to useful racing heroes.

Not adding Yoyo though since it is from TV series, otherwise I will have to add Flash from CW etc and that is just gonna turn the whole race into another speedster debate.

Beta_Stage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm, I am going to go with DCEU > MCU > Fox (yes last).

Fox Quicksilver is the fastest (on Earth) person here, but the rest of his team lets him down.

I feel that DCEU just eeks it out due to the fact that the first two rounds are in their favor - Thanks to starting on the East Coast, there will most likely be A LOT of skyscrapers. Batman will take advantage of this in ways Black Widow & Wolverine can't (cape, grapnel) and take an early lead.

The next leg will be closer between Aquaman and Spidey with Beast lagging behind. But, if AM can hit water at any point in his stretch, he takes the lead, easily. And, it is the EC, there will be water. Spidey is real zippy, though. He will be able to keep pace.

The third leg will have Fox lag even farther behind while whomever took the second leg (most likely DCEU) will keep the lead due to the fact that I think Iron Man and Cyborg are around similar flight speeds.

The fourth leg will be interesting. Even though MCU Quicksilver is quite quick, he still has to run. Both Storm and Wonder Woman will be able to take the straightest line possible to the next leg of the race. I think DCEU definitely takes (or keeps) the lead here while as Fox remains in third but gets slightly closer to the MCU (which is right behind the leader at this point).

The fifth leg of the race is REAL interesting due to all three racers being extreme variables. Thor's hammer, has had insane speed feats... On it's own. But Thor himself has not done anything crazy with it. The Flash should logically be up there with the final member of his team due to the post-credit scene of Justice League. If we take that as fact, he should be able to outpace Thor for sure and maintain the lead. But I am not comfortable enough to call that. Nightcrawler is the wildcard here. We have never seen the extant of how far he can travel while teleporting. For all we know, he could teleport to the horizon every time he gets the chance to and zoom by both of his opponents. I find that unlikely though. This is when I will say it becomes closer with Fox still in third.

Finally, we come down to the big dogs. Now this round is why I think DCEU wins. Captain Marvel has the best feats of anyone here but she has only done them in space. On Earth, Quicksilver has the best feats here, but his team will (most likely) be in third and he has to run still. Therefore, with the best in atmosphere flight feat of anyone here (traveling from the Indian Ocean to the East Coast in a little more than a minute) Superman wins it for his team.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Johndeyvido

Mcu is finishing first. Asides BW every other character on their team has shown superhuman speed.

Stage 1(10miles) : Batman wins because of his grapple gun with wolverine coming second(enhanced stamina and endurance) Widow 3rd..

Stage 2(30miles) : Spiderman closes the distance the dceu have established since he can run faster than 40mph. Aquaman & beast do not have better feat so the second lap ends with mcu slightly ahead of dceu or on equal footing.

Stage 3(100miles): QS is supersonic and can finish this in less than 500seconds which is quicker than cyborg or Iceman. Mcu gets a small gap depending on how quick Cyborg can fly

Stage 4 (500miles): iron man suit can go hypersonic so in about 600seconds he can finish this round with a huge margin and the gap grows further.

Stage 5(1000miles): with bifrost Thor can travel that fast in a second which widens his team's advantage.

Stage 6(1160miles): Carol can go MHS so she completes this in about 10seconds and wins the crown for mcu.

The total time for mcu is about 80mins using my exact scenario and I don't think any of the other team can finish quicker.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By IndomitableRegal

Okay. So.

First leg (10 miles)

Batman has his grappling gun, and if I'm not mistaken Widow has some sort of Widow Bite that has a line as well. So as of now:

1. DCEU
  2. MCU
  3. FOX

Second leg (30 miles)

Beast is quick, but he's not gonna keep up with running/swinging Peter or swimming Aquaman. Speaking of, I'm taking Aquaman in water over Spidey on land/in air. And since DCEU already had a lead, it's currently:

1. DCEU
  2. MCU
  3. FOX

Third leg (100 miles)

MCU calls an audible here. Quicksilver takes this leg. Iceman has a decent amount of speed, but at best he's roughly as fast as MCU Peter. He falls even further behind. Quicksilver is in the supersonic range, but stamina for 100 miles could be an issue. I don't recall seeing him run near that distance in one shot. Speed-wise, Cyborg has boost systems and is maybe comparable to Iron Man's earliest models. Unlike QS, stamina shouldn't be an issue. Cyborg should widen the margin some more, or at the very least, maintain the lead they already have.

1. DCEU
  2. MCU
  3. FOX

Fourth leg (500 miles)

Ordering starts getting weird around this point. Nightcrawler comes in for FOX. Yes, he can teleport, but the furthest he's gone is maybe 35-40 miles at once? Which was an outlier, and he had Professor X to show him where the destination was. I honestly don't see him making it 500 miles, even in smaller increments, without tiring himself out. But for argument's sake, let's say he can teleport 10 miles at a time, and then he needs a solid 30 seconds before he can jump again. And he won't tire out. That works out to about...1200 mph? Anyone left on either of the other teams is dusting that. Tony is running (or flying) this for MCU, and for DCEU...I don't know? I mean, Flash should be above Diana, but she can fly now, and she was casually swinging on lightning bolts. But she couldn't fly in BvS and JL which take place after WW84. But the portrayal in WW84 of her "riding the lightning" was a bit odd because the bolts looked kinda slow, unless that was meant to imply she's that fast. Anyway, Diana will take this leg. Nightcrawler just falls way behind. I'm gonna say Tony and Diana are comparable in long distance travel speed. If we don't count the lightning stuff, I would say the Mark 85 is faster (and if we do count it...well). I'm gonna say hypersonic Tony closes the gap, and gives MCU the lead.

1. MCU
  2. DCEU
  3. FOX

Fifth leg (1000 miles)

Okay, so how do we wanna treat Thor? Is he just gonna summon the Bifrost? Because then he's done in a few seconds. If not, then it's chuck Mjolnir and hold on for the ride, in which case he's at best low hypersonic? Like Mjolnir on its own has great feats, but not while Thor is holding it. Flash is hypersonic. Storm is...poor Storm lol. Barry still has a tendency to trip, and Thor has a smooth flight in the air, so even though Barry is faster, I think Thor's smoother path should at least prevent him from falling as far behind as he would if they were both on the ground.

1. DCEU
  2. MCU
  3. FOX

Sixth leg (1160 miles)

Pietro imo is still the speed king (within the atmosphere...) between rescuing everyone in the X-Mansion, "statue-ing" lightning, and rescuing multiple people before Nightcrawler could complete his teleportation. But FOX is so woefully behind that even he can't close the gap in time. This comes down to Carol vs. Clark. Carol has never shown her ridiculous upper limits when not in space, so I don't really see her doing it here either (otherwise, MCU takes the comfortable win). I think Clark and Carol is close enough --maybe with Carol a bit faster -- that it won't shift the positions between them. I say DCEU takes the narrow edge.

1. DCEU
  2. MCU
  3. FOX

All in all, MCU could take this solidly if a) Thor uses the Bifrost, or b) Carol uses the same speed she used to fly the Skrulls away. I just don't think either of those scenarios are fair though. And FOX...there has to be someone faster for FOX. Why did you stick exclusively to X-Men? What about Johnny Storm? Ghost Rider? Silver Surfer? They needed at least 1 other person with some real speed.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: that would be one hell of a record for a cross-country race!

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Limitless82

@indomitableregal said:

And FOX...there has to be someone faster for FOX. Why did you stick exclusively to X-Men? What about Johnny Storm? Ghost Rider? Silver Surfer? They needed at least 1 other person with some real speed.

I stuck exclusively to X-men because they are the most popular franchise outside of MCU and DCEU, perhaps I could have made a 4th rag-tag team outside of the big 3 but most viners might not care much about them.

In hindsight though, maybe I should have given the Fox team Magneto and/or composite juggernaut as the starter runners (altho Jug is a villain and I tried to keep to the hero piles only), do you think that would make much of a difference? :-)

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitless82: lol that's true and I had to even limit some of their character's speed.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Limitless82

@johndeyvido: I would totally donate to their charity if it means I can witness such a super race lol

edit: well actually I can't since most of them would be too fast for my measly human eyes >.<

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman, Superman & Flash on the same team is tough

Team MCU does have a few speedy flyers and Team Fox got Nightcrawler and Quicksilver.

How do you think the racing stages will pan out and which team will ultimately win? :-)

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal said:

And FOX...there has to be someone faster for FOX. Why did you stick exclusively to X-Men? What about Johnny Storm? Ghost Rider? Silver Surfer? They needed at least 1 other person with some real speed.

I stuck exclusively to X-men because they are the most popular franchise outside of MCU and DCEU, perhaps I could have made a 4th rag-tag team outside of the big 3 but most viners might not care much about them.

In hindsight though, maybe I should have given the Fox team Magneto and/or composite juggernaut as the starter runners (altho Jug is a villain and I tried to keep to the hero piles only), do you think that would make much of a difference? :-)

Well you said FOX, not X-Men, and those are all FOX films lol. But to answer the question, no. No I don't think they help. Magneto doesn't fly that fast and isn't gonna add more than Storm already does. Juggernaut at best could be the 2nd leg. You know who would help? The people I mentioned lmao. XD

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 cocacolaman  Moderator

DCEU

Considering Batman is Batman, he probably finishes in 20 minutes or less. God knows how long it will take Aquaman to take but I assume he'll finish in 40 minutes. Cyborg can fly so he'll probably finish in an hour or less, let's say an hour. Wonder Woman crosses 500 miles in probably 40 minutes or less. Flash and Superman both finish theirs in 5 minutes or less. Overall I'd say the longest it would take is 170 minutes to finish.

MCU

Black Widow will likely take 30 minutes I guess. Spidey crosses in 30 minutes, at most. Iron Man crosses in about 20 seconds. Quicksilver finishes in about 8 minutes or more. Thor and Captain Marvel might take 1 second at most given Bifrost and LS travel. That's about 69 minutes.

FOX

IDK lol

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

CM and Ironman are being slept on in the atmosphere CM can move rather fast searching an entire planet in Endgame and flying at ridiculous speeds at the end of her solo movie and Ironman in is mark 50 has impressive speed as well. Supes is quick but CM is a faster flier imo and Ironman beats anyone not named Supes, Flash or Quicksilver. Maybe Diana has a shot at beating him.

I would tentatively say

DCEU

MCU

Fox

But the MCU team has a shot. Fox has to many weak links.

Flashkings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The top 10 fastest characters here on atmosphere

1) Fox Quiksilver

2) DCEU Flash

3) DCEU Superman

4) MCU Quiksilver

5) MCU Captain Marvel

6) DCEU Wonder Woman

7) MCU Ironman (Probably)

8) Fox Nightcrawler

9) DCEU Cyborg

10) Idk, MCU Spiderman?

According to this list, we have 4 DCEU heroes and 4 MCU heroes, but the DCEU heroes are generally faster so they come First then MCU Second

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well you said FOX, not X-Men, and those are all FOX films lol. But to answer the question, no. No I don't think they help. Magneto doesn't fly that fast and isn't gonna add more than Storm already does. Juggernaut at best could be the 2nd leg. You know who would help? The people I mentioned lmao. XD

Yeah that is my bad. lol I have got so used to use Fox as shorthand for X-men, and forgot (or maybe rather not remembering lol) those other lesser films/heroes were from Fox too. Oh well too late to change characters now when several viners have already participated and posted their analyses. But if you feel like to make another thread and do something similar with those other characters, feel free to do so and tag me, it is cool :-D

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: @johndeyvido: it is pretty cool both of you happened to arrive at similiar finishing times, with MCU winning at around 70-80 mins :-)

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Many FOX characters probably aren't covering their distance at all due to lack of stamina, so it's between MCU and DCEU.

• Bruce beats Nat because he's a man he has a grappling hook (5 - 10 minute gap)
  • Arthur beats Spidey because his leg will be rearranged to a river (5 - 10 minute gap)
  • Tony leaves Cyborg in the dust, haven't seen anything impressive from Victor (20 - 30 minute gap)
  • Quicksilver is faster than Diana (haven't seen 84) but 500 miles is a lot for someone with established endurance issues. He probably loses it for the MCU here
  • Thor teleports, Barry might need a few minutes. Him and Clark were racing to the West Coast so I trust him to have sufficient stamina (5 - 10 minute gap)
  • Carol and Clark can both finish very quickly by going to space

DCEU probably wins because of Pietro, but ignoring that round it's neck and neck. Nice topic

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitless82:

Lol...and I put Nat's time at 60minutes which is a very conservative estimate.

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. DCEU
  2. MCU
  3. FOX
Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

How fast do you think dceu Barry can run? and how fast do you think dceu Clark can fly?

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: Maybe about mach 50 for both, via statuing Diana

Avatar image for deactivated-6008a22b18991
deactivated-6008a22b18991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FOX QS solos the entire cast from this thread, such spite.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

OK....so an unquantifiable feat is what you are basing your flash and Clark speed on?

Just surprising you seem to take contradicting evidence into account when discussing other speedsters like A-train, mcu Quicksilver except dceu speedsters.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By krisbishop  Moderator

Fox QS is the fastest here by a long mile, but since it's a relay, MCU and DCEU will probably finish the race before QS even gets to run.

As for between MCU and DCEU, I think @johndeyvido breaks it down pretty well.

Mcu is finishing first. Asides BW every other character on their team has shown superhuman speed.

Stage 1(10miles) : Batman wins because of his grapple gun with wolverine coming second(enhanced stamina and endurance) Widow 3rd..

Stage 2(30miles) : Spiderman closes the distance the dceu have established since he can run faster than 40mph. Aquaman & beast do not have better feat so the second lap ends with mcu slightly ahead of dceu or on equal footing.

Stage 3(100miles): QS is supersonic and can finish this in less than 500seconds which is quicker than cyborg or Iceman. Mcu gets a small gap depending on how quick Cyborg can fly

Stage 4 (500miles): iron man suit can go hypersonic so in about 600seconds he can finish this round with a huge margin and the gap grows further.

Stage 5(1000miles): with bifrost Thor can travel that fast in a second which widens his team's advantage.

Stage 6(1160miles): Carol can go MHS so she completes this in about 10seconds and wins the crown for mcu.

The total time for mcu is about 80mins using my exact scenario and I don't think any of the other team can finish quicker.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

OK....so an unquantifiable feat is what you are basing your flash and Clark speed on?

Just surprising you seem to take contradicting evidence into account when discussing other speedsters like A-train, mcu Quicksilver except dceu speedsters.

We know about how fast Diana is, and we know how slow Clark made her look. We can surely estimate his speed in that scene. I always take contradicting evidence into account, what do you have in mind for Clark/Barry?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

FOX is being seriously underestimated here. I actually think they could win, and not just because Quicksilver is the fastest one here.

Wolverine is basically a super-soldier and can likely run the 10 miles without ever stopping or slowing.

Beast has enhanced speed, to the point where he was able to easily outlap a prime Xavier (sans wheelchair) around the X-Mansion.

Iceman has his ice slides to move around, and Storm has her flight. I don't recall any specific feats of them using their mobility in an impressive way though.

Nightcrawler can teleport-spam.

Not saying it's a sure win for FOX, but they have a good chance.

I'd say FOX > MCU > DCEU

The_Swaggot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao poor FOX Quicksilver.. he’s easily the fastest runner here but comes in last due to his teammates.

DCEU vs MCU could go either way honestly, especially if Thor can summon the bifrost.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dceu I’d say. Aquaman is so much faster than beast or Spider-Man he prolly beats them with enough of a head start to give his team the win

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People here think MCU Pietro can run 100 miles.

Laughing Tom Cruise GIF - Laughing TomCruise - Discover & Share GIFs

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU wins by a very very large margin. Not only is their average speed much higher then the other competitors, and the most important sections of the race are the early ones, not the late ones, but they can position themselves perfectly to take advantage of this fact. Example: Aquaman can take over at a large river and swim.

When you factor in Aquamans ability to swim, they win every part of the race after stage 1. Wolverine wins stage one by the way.

Black widow is a huge, huge liability for her team. She is at best peak female human, and they are slower then peak males by a good margin. ( Fastest 10 mile race is 44 minutes for males, and 50 minutes for females ). The fastest female wouldn't even crack the top 100 of the male list.

People keep talking about who is faster at the back end, when that doesn't even remotely matter. The FIRST stage is going to take longer then the last 3 stages combined.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

This thread is about movement speed; running or flying not reflexes or reaction. That said WW is only slightly faster than mcu supersoldiers whilst running.

Dceu flash best quantifiable speed feat is the tunnel scene where he statues WW freefalling. Reasonable estimates puts him at low hypersonic (mach5+)

Discussing dceu Clark speed is always a controversial subject on comicvine as pple either highball him or lowball him with no middle ground.

You have pple erroneously assuming all his flight speed happened in the time it took onscreen and as a result such pple put his speed at mach1000+.

On the issue of ignoring contradicting evidence:

If you consider dceu Clark's speed as mach 50 then surely he should have no issue reacting to the Senate building bomb, avoid all of batman's traps without the added stress of having to destroy them. There's also the issue of being unable to find his mother if he was mach 50 then he can cover a city as big as NYC in less than a minute and he had hours to find his mother.

I don't have a range in mind for him because he doesn't have any speed feat that we know the actual time he took to achieve it without ambiguity. IMO scaling him to flash since he could keep up with him is probably the next best thing but still we don't know how fast flash was going before Clark tries to hit him or Barry's top speed. Ultimately I will have him at mach 10 but that's my opinion.

My reasons for bringing up contradicting evidence is you were doing the same for mcu QS in another thread by mentioning him being tossed by mljnoir after grabbing it and the director's statement of him being "as fast as bullets " even though he could statue a hand gun bullet.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Limitless82

@geekryan said:

FOX is being seriously underestimated here. I actually think they could win, and not just because Quicksilver is the fastest one here.

Wolverine is basically a super-soldier and can likely run the 10 miles without ever stopping or slowing.

Beast has enhanced speed, to the point where he was able to easily outlap a prime Xavier (sans wheelchair) around the X-Mansion.

Iceman has his ice slides to move around, and Storm has her flight. I don't recall any specific feats of them using their mobility in an impressive way though.

Nightcrawler can teleport-spam.

Not saying it's a sure win for FOX, but they have a good chance.

I'd say FOX > MCU > DCEU

Nice to see someone finally stick up for Fox.

I do agree Beast's speed is underrated, arguably faster than Cap if we compare his with Cap's race against falcon.

Loading Video...

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido:

This thread is about movement speed; running or flying not reflexes or reaction. That said WW is only slightly faster than mcu supersoldiers whilst running.

I said Quicksilver's faster than her, his problem is stamina.

Dceu flash best quantifiable speed feat is the tunnel scene where he statues WW freefalling. Reasonable estimates puts him at low hypersonic (mach5+)

His fight with Clark being outside of Diana's perception is much better, considering how fast Diana is.

On the issue of ignoring contradicting evidence:

If you consider dceu Clark's speed as mach 50 then surely he should have no issue reacting to the Senate building bomb, avoid all of batman's traps without the added stress of having to destroy them. There's also the issue of being unable to find his mother if he was mach 50 then he can cover a city as big as NYC in less than a minute and he had hours to find his mother.

I'm referring to post-JL Clark, who's much faster.

I don't have a range in mind for him because he doesn't have any speed feat that we know the actual time he took to achieve it without ambiguity.

Covering the Indian Ocean. We can gauge the amount of time it took him by looking at the distance of the military planes from the city. The feat is several hundred times the speed of sound. The reason I didn't say he's so fast is because he was too slow in getting DD to space iirc.

IMO scaling him to flash since he could keep up with him is probably the next best thing but still we don't know how fast flash was going before Clark tries to hit him or Barry's top speed. Ultimately I will have him at mach 10 but that's my opinion.

My reasons for bringing up contradicting evidence is you were doing the same for mcu QS in another thread by mentioning him being tossed by mljnoir after grabbing it and the director's statement of him being "as fast as bullets " even though he could statue a hand gun bullet.

Yes, all evidence should be considered.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

I don't even want to discuss QS stamina issues because that makes no sense unless there's a speedster with unlimited stamina. Even dceu Clark gets tired eventually. QS used his speed for an unknown number of hours before he started showing signs of fatigue. I don't know how you can possibly conclude from that that he has stamina issues. So in your expert opinion how many hours can he use his speed before getting tired?

There's no evidence that Clark dying and been brought back to life amped him other than your headcanon and if he was indeed amped physically how come it was only his speed that apparently increased significantly? After statuing WW incredible "perception" I wonder how why he allowed himself to be headbutted by her moments later and apparently forgot about his incredible statuing speed against SW even though there's a world ending threat ongoing.

Diana freefalling couldn't perceive or react to Barry until he slowed down to pass her the sword and Barry wasn't going mach 50 then so why would "statuing" her perception and reaction the second time be mach 50?