Character or Team vs Jaeger (Gipsy Danger)

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

GIPSY DANGER
No Caption Provided
RULES

Who can take Gipsy danger? Setting is Tokyo, from Pacific Rim movie.

Anyone you pick has to be in character, but they believe it is very important to beat Gipsy Danger. Same goes for GD.

It can be a single character or a team.

No Prep. Only standard Equipment.

Please don't fill this thread with obvious characters like Galactus and Squirrel Girl.

Just for fun...
No Caption Provided
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Magneto but that would be a stomp imo.

So heres my Anti-Robot X-Men Squad.

Bishop.

Cyclops.

Gambit.

Archangel & Wolverine.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In honor of it being in Tokyo, I nominate Big O.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guren SEITEN

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto but that would be a stomp imo.

So heres my Anti-Robot X-Men Squad.

Bishop.

Cyclops.

Gambit.

Archangel & Wolverine.

Magneto's an obvious stomp, but do you think the other X-men have what it takes to put down a Jaeger? I know they destroy Sentinels way too easily anymore in comics, but I thought the Jaeger''s seemed way above a Sentinel. Their definitely much bigger, stronger, and more durable. I'm just not sure if any of these X-men can do any damage to a Jaeger. Wolverine could cut one, but I don't think his claws can go deep enough to hurt anything. Plus he'd have to get close enough to it. I'm not saying your wrong, it's all opinion, I was just wondering how you think they could destroy GD?

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sama_el

@tparks: I think its all the x-men in a team form, if i'm right it would be amazing

on topic i think the F4 could take it down

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack Hawksmoor not amused with the way Gypsy danger destroyed a good percentage of the area after having a fight with a kaiju, decides to destroy the jaeger.

Robo-Tokyo vs Gipsy Danger. The battle we deserve but not the one we need right now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Bloodshot

Iron Man

Cyborg

Bloodshot shuts down the Jaegar using his nanomachines. Iron Man and Cyborg hack/shut it down using technopathy (are they both technopaths? I'm not sure)

I think these guys can do it without it being a complete stomp.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodshot

Iron Man

Cyborg

Bloodshot shuts down the Jaegar using his nanomachines. Iron Man and Cyborg hack/shut it down using technopathy (are they both technopaths? I'm not sure)

I think these guys can do it without it being a complete stomp.

I think they're both technopaths. I don't think a Jaeger would look too complicated to someone like Iron Man to find a way to shut it down. I think his tech is more advanced, just not as large.

I was thinking Wraith (Zak Del) from Annihilation Conquest could do something similar. I think he has some kind of virus that weakened the technovirus and even Ultron.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks First off the team work should be spot on for my team.Secondly as u already mentioned they know how to face off against similar Bots as in the sentinels.

So a simple plan of Drawing GD towards Cyclops, Bishop & Gambit while Archangel takes to the sky with Logan on tow.

Then drop Off Logan to let him do wot he does best on the Jaergers head.

While the other members attack in their own unique way im sure that should be enough to take this encounter.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

ummm ok

hulk- wwh

Nova- regular

silver surfer- (to be honest he could probably do it hemself)

and finally Ghost Rider (also could probably do it himself)

Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightcrawler. He pops in and kills the pilots. Sets off a bomb. Pops out. Easy.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks First off the team work should be spot on for my team.Secondly as u already mentioned they know how to face off against similar Bots as in the sentinels.

So a simple plan of Drawing GD towards Cyclops, Bishop & Gambit while Archangel takes to the sky with Logan on tow.

Then drop Off Logan to let him do wot he does best on the Jaergers head.

While the other members attack in their own unique way im sure that should be enough to take this encounter.

That's a pretty awesome scenario and would definitely work.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are these characters we choose are movie versions? If not,

- Megaman X (with prep)

- Ben 10

- Spiderman (616) (Don't know about Ultimate)

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4: It's characters you choose. Also, how will Spiderman take on a Jaeger? I think he would have to break through the head of GD and take out the pilots, but I don't know if he's strong enough for that. The Jaeger's are pretty beefy.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cybrilious4

@tparks: Comic Spiderman is impressive, he can hold up cars of trains which weigh over 1,000 tons total. He can go toe to toe with the Hulk in 616. He can run up to 200 miles per hour, lead over 100's of feet in a single bound.

- Sorry dude as much as I love the Jaegars, they need more feats in the speed department to be able to really take on comic book characters.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Comic Spiderman is impressive, he can hold up cars of trains which weigh over 1,000 tons total. He can go toe to toe with the Hulk in 616. He can run up to 200 miles per hour, lead over 100's of feet in a single bound.

- Sorry dude as much as I love the Jaegars, they need more feats in the speed department to be able to really take on comic book characters.

I think we might have to disagree on this one. I think you're over-exaggerating 616 Spiderman a bit. His strength level has increased from 10 tons to around 20-30 tons, which is a lot, but no where near the Hulk. He's never ran 200mph, he's outrun cars at short sprints of 60mph though, which is very fast. He might be able to web swing that fast though. He also has been shown to have a vertical leap of 30-50 feet, not hundreds of feet. He has soared 100's of feet when he's had momentum behind him from web swinging though which might be what you meant.

On top of that, Gipsy Danger is 260' tall and weighs 1,980 tons. I just can't think of how Spiderman can cause any damage at all to something that massive.