Chaos (Sailor Moon) vs LB Jiren & MUI Goku (DBS)

• 50 results
SeiyaSaiyaJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Chaos 2-1-.jpg

No Caption Provided

Dragon Ball Super' Spoilers Dive Into Goku's Final Match With Jiren

• Random Encounter
  • No Prep or Knowledge
  • Speed Equal
  • Fight takes place in space (Goku & Jiren can breathe)
  • Win by Death, K.O. or BFR
  • Perfect Teamwork
  • In-Character

Who wins and why?

SeiyaSaiyaJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SeiyaSaiyaJin

Thoughts?

@bgninjaq@drunkhc@sagathelegend@caocao@gelato_exotic@gangorca@rikuyamaha@moneyyjunee@lettsplay10

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't remember much about Chaos other than being a mostly featless, abstract being.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lordragoon

How much more powerful is chaos sailor moon compared to galaxia?

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gelato_exotic

Kakarot literally molests her along with the verse and adds them to his harem while Jiren goes and signs a contract with Bang Bros and gets a license to film him dicking Chaos and the Sailor Scouts down and uploads it on Xvideos for that check 💸.

These annoying malnourished giraffe looking ass dehydrated celery stick body built ass dry breadstick body built ass Sailor Moon btches gotta stop being wanked.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fee17952dd13
deactivated-5fee17952dd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos wins

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakarot literally molests her along with the verse and adds them to his harem while Jiren goes and signs a contract with Bang Bros and gets a license to film him dicking Chaos and the Sailor Scouts down and uploads it on Xvideos for that check 💸.

These annoying malnourished giraffe looking ass dehydrated celery stick body built ass dry breadstick body built ass Sailor Moon btches gotta stop being wanked.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If sailor chaos is not much stronger than Galaxia, this will be redux of beerus vs galaxia fight. Mui goku and jiren are more powerful than beerus in the anime. They would obliterate her. She may resurrect, but the match would be long over.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Yes, they are in the anime. It only in managa with current Moro arc that beerus was mentioned to be stronger.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Yes, they are in the anime. It only in managa with current Moro arc that beerus was mentioned to be stronger.

No, they aren't

Victoryz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Victoryz

@byondeon: Why are they not above Beerus? Especially Current MUI Goku

DoctorDaMn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: I was gonna get on you for mistaking goku (someone who legit doesn't even know what kissing is) for a chad but hot damn... you took the sailor senshi's souls. That was brutal...

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pandaemperoriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That wasn't mentioned either

Pandaemperoriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also yes

MUI Goku and Jiren are above Beerus. Easily

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eredin12  Online

Beerus is weaker than duo in both anime and manga

OT: Jiren and Goku would easily win here

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By gelato_exotic

@doctordamn said:

@gelato_exotic: I was gonna get on you for mistaking goku (someone who legit doesn't even know what kissing is) for a chad but hot damn... you took the sailor senshi's souls. That was brutal...

Mistaking?

Lol he fcked Chi Chi 2 times and made her have his kids without even bothering to kiss her and get off his grind to do as he pleases, that's just even more of a testament to how much of a boss he is

Plus I thought it was pretty obvious he was just trolling Vegeta in that scene like he always does but that's another discussion

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know almost anything about Sailor moon. I never watched the Sailor moon. What know about this verse is only from Vs Crossover and watched a few anime scenes.

But I know that Sailor moon has a lot of HAX, is fast and has characters that are very difficult to be killed (immortality). Goku and Jiren must lose because they are practically bricks. Goku Hax Hakai does not work on immortals and mafuba only works on demons

It's hilarious fanboys Dragon ball ridiculing any other verse due to aesthetics and quality when current Dragon ball is garbage that is full of ridiculous-looking characters, besides Dragon ball was never the shonen for alpha males, alpha male shonen is Ashita no joe and Hokuto no ken. Dragon ball is quite childish and silly! Akira toriyama is a weak nerd who became famous with Dr Slump the very childish manga full of cute characters full of jokes about shit ...

No Caption Provided

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc: Back at it again with the shit talking without the balls to tag?

Aw, all mad because I trashed your precious Sailor Scouts? Not my fault they're some deplorable starving Ostrich looking ass lolis that look ugly as hell.

But LMAOOO imagine trying to say that Ikki Kajiwara and Ashita no Joe better than Toriyama and Dragon Ball.

"mUh AlPha ShoNeN" "ToRiYaMa WeAk NeRd

Hey, disrespect him all you want, but at least Toriyama is alive, well, and rich. Kajiawara is a rotting skeleton 6 feet deep dead ass bum with leaving nothing worthwhile in his life but some garbage manga that flopped, how pathetic.

; )

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eredin12  Online

@drunkhc:

But I know that Sailor moon has a lot of HAX, is fast and has characters that are very difficult to be killed (immortality). Goku and Jiren must lose because they are practically bricks

No, since Goku and Jiren have pretty good hax resistance, are a lot faster and more powerful

Goku Hax Hakai does not work on immortals and mafuba only works on demons

Wrong, but it just shows you did not even see DBS, Mafuba worked on Zamasu who is god, not a demon

Loading Video...

and it even worked on Vegeta who is Saiyan, agian not a demon,

Loading Video...

and Hakai worked on immortal ghost just fine as well

No Caption Provided

The rest of your comment is just salt really

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn. Never knew Sailor Moon had people that wanked it.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren is a huge example of how much dragon ball has become garbage. Everything about this character is bad there are no good points about this character, his design sucks the character as a whole is null, he looks like a muscular character from a fanfic written by a fanboy who doesn’t understand the basics of character development, Jiren is worse than Broly who also looks like fanfiction characters

Transformations of Goku (DBS) are crap. Only tards and dumb kids find MUI Goku or Blue / red SSJ God cool. Goku has no development in his personality Goku (DBS) is a worsened and boring version of Goku (DBZ) being increasingly irresponsible, stupid and childish.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc said:

Jiren is a huge example of how much dragon ball has become garbage. Everything about this character is bad there are no good points about this character, his design sucks the character as a whole is null, he looks like a muscular character from a fanfic written by a fanboy who doesn’t understand the basics of character development, Jiren is worse than Broly who also looks like fanfiction characters

Transformations of Goku (DBS) are crap. Only tards and dumb kids find MUI Goku or Blue / red SSJ God cool. Goku has no development in his personality Goku (DBS) is a worsened and boring version of Goku (DBZ) being increasingly irresponsible, stupid and childish.

Kek some one is salty. Did a big muscular man dicked you or what??🤣🤣🤣

No Caption Provided

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku:

DrunkHC:

oMg mUh B-bUt gOku BaD bRuH dUmB KiDs

L

No Caption Provided

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: kek he be Salty and his pubes are on fire Cause db shits on his favourite verse😆😆😆

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Eredin12  Online

@drunkhc said:

No Caption Provided

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By GangOrca

@gelato_exotic said:

As balderdash as your comment is (Chaos is an it, not a she and Goku doesn't solo the verse simply due to being unable to kill the top tiers) this shit is hilarious.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc said:

Loading Video...

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DrunkHC may be raging but he is right....

Pandaemperoriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CaoCao

@nerise said:

Yeah, there are really not interesting/complex characters in DB, but since popularity and the background of those characters are not relevant for the battles, i don´t see how this determination helps here.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Eredin12  Online

@caocao: Complex? Vegeta is one example but yeah it does not focus on that kind of thing, so there are not a lot of them, but i disagree with the interesting thing, there are a lot of interesting characters, you dont need to be a morally complex character to be interesting, there is nothing complex about Emperor Palpatine or Joker, yet they arguably one of the best/most interesting characters there is, especially Joker

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
@nerise said:

Yeah, there are really not interesting/complex characters in DB, but since popularity and the background of those characters are not relevant for the battles, i don´t see how this determination helps here.

True, very true

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CaoCao

@eredin12 said:

@caocao: Complex? Vegeta is one example but yeah it does not focus on that kind of thing, so there are not a lot of them, but i disagree with the interesting thing, there are a lot of interesting characters, you dont need to be a morally complex character to be interesting, there is nothing complex about Emperor Palpatine or Joker, yet they arguably one of the best/most interesting characters there is, especially Joker

By complexity, i talked about the background, the character/personallity, etc. "Interesting" itself is more based on the own opinion, but the complexity and personality of a character is either versaitile, or simple. Goku for examples is extremly simple, cuz he is the typical main shounen character which personality probably never change complete. I like DB, but not based on the story behind the characters, or based on the personality. DB has other qualities and focus.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Eredin12  Online

@caocao: Yeah i am talking about personality as well, sure while lot dont have complex background, their character itself is pretty interesting, well at least to me

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@caocao: Yeah i am talking about personality as well, sure while lot dont have complex background, their character itself is pretty interesting, well at least to me

Yeah, that is what i mean. Being interesting is one thing, but what i mean was more if a character have more a complex or linear background. There are people in fiction which are mostly linear and doesn´t have a great character, but i still find them interesting. Either i can identify myself with them or not. That´s why i agree at least with this point, but like i said that doesn´t help in a debate, since that isn´t a contest who is more interesting, or have a complex personality: Because Sailor Moon wouldn´t win in this context either lmao.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Eredin12  Online

@caocao: Yeah, hoenstly even bringing who is a more interesting part in the thread when it has nothing to do with it is just salt, but those 2 do hate DB for some reason which explains it

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:
@gelato_exotic said:

As balderdash as your comment is (Chaos is an it, not a she and Goku doesn't solo the verse simply due to being unable to kill the top tiers) this shit is hilarious.

Her Galaxia possessed avatar is what I was talking about

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc

you sound anti-dragonball, keep your opinions to yourself and stop bringing anectodal fallacies.

Anybody know anything about Chaos from sailor moon, then I'll come to a conclusion.

Avatar image for deactivated-60584707e8b9b
deactivated-60584707e8b9b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo said:
@gelato_exotic said:

lol facts, either mui or limitbreaker jiren solo

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like DB Haters are just beta anime fans. They hate the popularity and the characters because it make them feel weak for some reason.