Chaos God Khorne (Warhammer) vs What if? Infinity amped Ultron

• 81 results
Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

it's been more than a year since my last Chaos God debate and i had been planning for this battle since yesterday

Khorne from Warhammer as the most powerful Chaos God

No Caption Provided

vs

The infamous What if? Ultron

No Caption Provided

1st round:

Fight take place across shounen anime universes

2nd round:

Fight take place in the warp

• Both sides bloodlusted
  • The encounter is the same as what it had happen during the Ultron episode, so no prep

no tagging cause much of the warhammer guys i had known were gone or occasionally active

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ignore my name, i'm not really that much of a warhammer wanker

i'm pretty open minded debater

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Sweet. I love how we get some more warhammer in this forum.

What are some of the best feats for this form/version of Ultron?

We know for a fact that machines and AI is affected by chaos powers, which makes me instinctively wonder whether or not Ultron can even manage to resist Khornes probable attempts to influence him. I also wonder what types of offensive capabilities this Ultron has that isnt aggressove or Khorne-amping in nature.

Fun battle!

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic:

I could explain it but I don't have much times

You can observe it by watching this video tho

https://youtu.be/meipYj6JzJA

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9
deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khorne absolutely slaughters in the warp, but Ultron has a chance in R1.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khorne does not slaughter….and the fight can only be in the warp as Khorne cannot exist outside it. WI Ultron should win easily, he could probably kill him from outside the RoS by manipulating it with the soul stone.

Nicov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos gods are not only a body but also a "space". For example, Nurgle is Nurgle AND his garden. And that is interesting cause we know that Tzench has an infinite labyrinth and also we know Khorne>the rest of the chaos gods.
So I don't think that even if Ultron beats his body he can win because you need to destroy the rest of the place.

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khorne stomps, what kind of joke is this.... He couldn't even finish the Watcher. Khorne is multiversal with multiverse power and feats

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gork and Mork show him how it's done

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MordhauExtreme1
buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone explain the warp pls because a multiversal entity trapped in one dimension seems whack.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khorne stomps, what kind of joke is this.... He couldn't even finish the Watcher. Khorne is multiversal with multiverse power and feats

I'm almost confident that i know of Khornes every offensively described combat feat, to date. Which clear cut offensive capabilities are you refering to? Implied power and indirect influence, i agree. Described powerset? I kind of sort of agree (we know he's active in more than 1 full Universe, so yes, but not active in the sense that he manifests and beats down on things). Blatant feats? No, not round 1.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cergic

@buildhare said: Someone explain the warp pls because a multiversal entity trapped in one dimension seems whack.

The quickest comparison as to how or what the Warp is, is a Chaotic multiverse of what we and every other non-warp entity dwell in (it mirrors the known galaxy area and most likely universe/multiverse). It's almost like the Nexus of all reality/the bleed/the shadow realm but it consists of raw chaos energy and it's supposedly as big as the size of whatever it's a counterpart of. I'm obviously not doing it justice by typing so little about it, but that's the boiled down crash course take on it

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron could just sit outside the Awarp/realm of souls, and use the soul stone to create another bigger Khorne to eat the original. 8p

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic said:

@mordhauextreme1 said:

I'm almost confident that i know of Khornes every offensively described combat feat, to date. Which clear cut offensive capabilities are you refering to? Implied power and indirect influence, i agree. Described powerset? I kind of sort of agree (we know he's active in more than 1 full Universe, so yes, but not active in the sense that he manifests and beats down on things). Blatant feats? No, not round 1.

Nothing Ultron has done so far shows he can hang with someone whos multiverse. We know the Chaos Gods can't exist outside the warp because they're too big, but we also know they exist in everything, everywhere. Ultron can't beat someone like that. He couldn't even finish the watcher and as entertaining as their fight was they were hopping from timeline to timeline or universe to universe where as Khorne just like the rest of the Chaos Gods are capable of deleting universes without an issue.

Keep in mind I never argue Khorne outside of the warp because he can't do jack due to him physically being incapable of actually fitting inside a single universe

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron fodderises.

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4th Bump

Kjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What level is this khorne guy?

OT: idk I don't play Warhammer

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kaijuking
@buildhare said:

Someone explain the warp pls because a multiversal entity trapped in one dimension seems whack.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@buildhare:Chaos Gods are functionally same as say Shuma Gorath or True Darkseid.

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Kh0rn3

@kjp:

What level did you mean?

Kjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: The warp is not multiversal in the way we commonly think of the term from other fiction . It is the realm of souls…a “infinite” bit single plane or verse that has no physical laws but rather reacts to psychic energy or emotions from the respective (WHF/WH40k) material universe. The reason it is sometimes described as multiversal is that it contains “dimensions” which are in fact constructs within the warp….which can contain such immense celestial bodies as again, there are no physical laws to constrain it. Khorne is not multiversal, he is (in marvel terms) Surtur but far more psychotic living outside of reality where Shuma gorath lives…with Chthon’s fascination with messing with earth 616 from outside…..hope I didn’t mess that up.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce: Elder Gods like Chton, Vishanti, and Sett are probaly the closest thing to Chaos Gods in Marvel Terms IMO.

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking:

I still think Shuma Gorath would be more perfect comparison honestly

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong is khorn? If he is multi galaxy+ level he wins easily

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: you are probably right, Chthon and Set would be closest as it is most difficult for them to interact with earth 616. It still is not a perfect comparison in nature or in power level. Nature is different as the chaos gods are warp constructs which cannot exist outside it, and whose power depends upon it. Power level is off because the EoM could never contend magically/psychically with 4 elder gods like chthon. It should be clear that Vultron is far above Khorne in direct feats.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kaijuking

@six-deuce: to be fair GEOM is a chaos god. As much as Gork or Mork or Eldar ones. There is tons of novels and codex entries stating this just as there are ones saying he is not a god.

But the guy lost to Chaos Gods in Crusade and pretty much a chaos god for humanity. I mean its confirm Living Saints are his Greater Daemons recently. Thats a chaod god.

Also the Great Game is a excuse used in all 40k material. Why Chaos Gods do not shat on everyone anyway. They are too busy having fun. Its stated in Codex Daemons Tzeentch has taken over a universe for himself outside the Warp, but force to give it up due to triple team of other gods on him.

So in short using Emperor, who lost the war to Chaos, able to "contend" with half interested not even trying Chaos Gods is not a good counter to their power imo.

Avatar image for newhorkjackvill
NewHorkJackVill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khorne destroys easily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i don't think so, everything takes place in one galaxy so I'd say no one in the universe save for the full might of the Tyrannid hive is multi galaxy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khorne absolutely slaughters in the warp, but Ultron has a chance in R1.

I return after actually watching the Ultron episode (what if has been pretty bad so far) and I would say that Ultron slaughters in R1 while Khorne might be able to pull of some nonsense in the warp.

One of the beauties of WH40k is how realistically everything scales, there isn't some superman level human able to tank hits for all time, everyone is flesh and blood, even the warp has it's rules, and the Chaos Gods sit at the top of a very large and closely knit hierarchy of power in the 40k universe, a hierarchy that truly feels real, ancient and imposing.

In comics you can do whatever the f*** you want, traditional restrictions on sinsible worldbuilding are removed for the sake of telling an interesting story without those restrictions. Ultron being able to eat galaxies, while more powerful than anything khorne has done, just feels kinda gimmicky by comparison to the lore that has been built up around Khorne, but I wholly admit that based on feats, Ultron wins.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: GEoM is commonly agreed to be skyfather tier, not a perfect apple to apple comparison due to the nature of the warp but as far as effects he can create it is pretty accurate. It is also true that he could not match power with Chthon alone…or even Dormammu for long. Vultron could generally speaking due to the scope and potency of his feats. Without getting into a warp philosophy discussion, in simple terms, Vultron is tiers above GEoM who matched power against all 4 chaos gods (I agree he is a warp-construct deity at that point….ironically as he hated religion or to be worshipped)…..Khorne should also be below Vultron, and he is if you look at feats.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By kaijuking

@six-deuce: GEOM is skyfather in terms of outside the Warp. Yes. But round two is inside Warp where Khorn is multiversal and so is GEOM by extension along with Khaine, Laughing God, God of Dead, Gork and Mork, and handful of others. The Warp is simply different story.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: there is no evidence that Khorne is “multiversal” inside the warp….he can simulate looking that way because of the nature of the warp….but he doesn’t even have full control of the warp as there are tons of entities and areas within that he has no control over. Khorne is around earth 616 Surtur level but able to use some ancillary warp stuff….none of which would effect WI Vultron.

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kh0rn3

@six-deuce:

Khorne is Multiversal in the meaning that he exists both Warhammer Fantasy and 40k universe, if you think that Fantasy is some sort of Pocket Dimension inside the warp, which is not... And also, comparing Khorne to Surtur is pretty lowballing from my own perspective

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's the bare minimum of feats regarding Khorne being Multiversal and also being Multiversal ≠ Omnipotent cause of other CGs and minor ones

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kh0rn3: WHF is not a pocket dimension in the warp, it is an entirely separate fiction….and while the warp/chaos gods etc are similarly named and operate in the same manner, according to cannon they are not the same warp if that makes sense. Also it is not lowballing Khorne to compare him to Surtur (with twilight sword) in terms of his feats or scaling him from feats of his most powerful minions or GEoM. Khorne has no “multiversal” feats….just hyperbole that looks multiversal because the warp is a single but infinite and malleable realm that can generate dimensions inside it.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By JoshTaku

Ultron has a chance to starve out Khorne outside the warp. All he has to do is eliminate every follower and establish peace throughout the universe to cut Khorne out and possibly erase his existence eventually.

Inside the warp, he'll get devoured.

edit: by peace, I mean absolute peace with absolutely no thoughts about violence, anger, or any such related emotion.

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce:

Which canon did you imply that the warp from fantasy and 40k weren't the same?

Cause to this day from what i can gather, GW hasn't officially announced that both CGs and the warp of the fantasy and 40k are different entity, instead the opposite... The most recent source about the Warp and CGsnbeing Multiversal is from the AoS Codex afaik from the year 2018, it's stated that the Warp itself connected to multiple dimensions or parallel universes in which the Slaanesh could sent both of his minions to the Fantasy and the current 40k one which means that there are no multiple warp in each universes

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IDK why i have to keep clearing this up..... holy crap people don't get it.

@kh0rn3 said:

That's the bare minimum of feats regarding Khorne being Multiversal and also being Multiversal ≠ Omnipotent cause of other CGs and minor ones

Khorne is multiverse, CG's differ in power as there are plenty of them to go around, the biggest are the top 4. I personally put Gork and Mork above them as their vague statement seems to have Khorne either losing or not even putting a dent into Gork and Mork

They are also Omnipotent in their own Realms as well, but overall multiversal because the Warp is an omniverse and is considered the breath of creation

Khorne gets negged.

Wrong. Khorne stomps.

They aren't trapped and they don't exist in one dimension either. the Warp is a omniverse

Ultron fodderises.

You mean Ultron gets fodded like a f*cking Crouton

@kjp said:

What level is this khorne guy?

OT: idk I don't play Warhammer

Multiverse

@kaijuking: The warp is not multiversal in the way we commonly think of the term from other fiction . It is the realm of souls…a “infinite” bit single plane or verse that has no physical laws but rather reacts to psychic energy or emotions from the respective (WHF/WH40k) material universe. The reason it is sometimes described as multiversal is that it contains “dimensions” which are in fact constructs within the warp….which can contain such immense celestial bodies as again, there are no physical laws to constrain it. Khorne is not multiversal, he is (in marvel terms) Surtur but far more psychotic living outside of reality where Shuma gorath lives…with Chthon’s fascination with messing with earth 616 from outside…..hope I didn’t mess that up.

This is false. The warp is multiversal, its omniversal and the Chaos Gods have proven so many of times.

Realm of Souls was old cannon and has been replaced by then. If you read Kaiju's posts you'd know this and simple logic would prove this otherwise.

Khorne is multiversal much like the rest. If Tzeentch ever decided to absorb all of greater daemons collect his staff once more as well he'd be omnipotent and omniscient as well due to fully knowing everything, but he doesn't because that wouldn't make for a very good story and everything would now be ruined

Proof of this is the writer

Daemons are not living creatures. Each one of them is a facet of a Dark God’s power and nature. They are semi-independent, but ultimately they are only fragments of a greater whole. The mortal servants of Chaos are also slaves to the Dark Gods, their minds and bodies are twisted by the Warp, but they can still make decisions, hope, dream, and despair. They can plot and betray. That mortal independence, ultimately, is what makes the Gods crave their souls.

So where does that leave Kairos Fateweaver? Tzeentch wanted to look into the Well of Eternity but would not risk to go himself, so sent one of his Daemons, which is actually part of him… and now Kairos Fateweaver knows more of the future than Tzeentch himself, while existing as part of him. How does that work?

The answer is that it doesn’t. It makes no sense – because that would mean that Tzeentch both knows all of the future and past and does not. It means that part of him is, in one way, more powerful than the rest of him.

And that’s fine.

It’s fine because the story of Kairos Fateweaver, and the Well of Eternity, is just that; it is a story told about something mortal minds cannot understand, and can only describe through metaphor. The Well of Eternity is just a name. There is no hole in the middle of a fortress that does not exist that goes down for ever. Tzeentch does not literally listen to his Daemons. All these things are just skins that are pulled over a part of the vast, intangible malevolence of the Warp. The truth really cannot be known.

How cool is that?

But…

Even allowing for metaphor, Tzeentch seems to both know and not know all of the future. He has let this Daemon, Kairos, be the part of him that knows the future – but why?

Well, I think it is because it would spoil the fun. He is the god of magic and change and conspiracy and fate and manipulation, after all. Paradox is not just part his plans; it is part of him. He enjoys seeing huge schemes mutate, change, fail and succeed. If he knew the ending, where would be the space for surprise, and how could there be change?

If you know exactly what is going to happen, then you have basically already lived the future; it would become flat, inevitable, boring. So, maybe, Tzeentch created Fateweaver because, otherwise, he could not enjoy watching and manipulating what will happen next.

-John French ( writer of the black library )

Point being, if Tzeentch like I said absorbed Fateweaver he's know it all and it wouldn't be a fun story to write about where a guy literally can't lose....

@kaijuking: you are probably right, Chthon and Set would be closest as it is most difficult for them to interact with earth 616. It still is not a perfect comparison in nature or in power level. Nature is different as the chaos gods are warp constructs which cannot exist outside it, and whose power depends upon it. Power level is off because the EoM could never contend magically/psychically with 4 elder gods like chthon. It should be clear that Vultron is far above Khorne in direct feats.

The Chaos God's can't exist outside the Warp, simply because they are too big... That's why they can't exist. They are literally in every universe, timeline, and dimension and since the Warp is older than Time itself along with creation, there's no way they could fit themselves inside a solo universe

@divyansh13 said:

i don't think so, everything takes place in one galaxy so I'd say no one in the universe save for the full might of the Tyrannid hive is multi galaxy.

Flawed argument. In ESO everything takes place on a planet.... doesn't mean ESO isn't larger than said planet.

@kaijuking: there is no evidence that Khorne is “multiversal” inside the warp….he can simulate looking that way because of the nature of the warp….but he doesn’t even have full control of the warp as there are tons of entities and areas within that he has no control over. Khorne is around earth 616 Surtur level but able to use some ancillary warp stuff….none of which would effect WI Vultron.

GEoM is commonly agreed to be skyfather tier, not a perfect apple to apple comparison due to the nature of the warp but as far as effects he can create it is pretty accurate. It is also true that he could not match power with Chthon alone…or even Dormammu for long. Vultron could generally speaking due to the scope and potency of his feats. Without getting into a warp philosophy discussion, in simple terms, Vultron is tiers above GEoM who matched power against all 4 chaos gods (I agree he is a warp-construct deity at that point….ironically as he hated religion or to be worshipped)…..Khorne should also be below Vultron, and he is if you look at feats.

Khorne is multiversal, not sure why this is super hard to understand, but im going to break this down once more.

---

First let's clear some stuff up WHF and WH40k Chaos gods are 1 in the same as per already stated,

The quote down below shows us the connection between 40k and WHF/AoS

Time flows strangely within the Empyrean. In the scattering of the Daemon’s remains, I see patterns. I see shapes and colours. I see echoes of things that are, and futures that were.

I see an old world beyond the next horizon – a world that likely never was, where sorcery blew in the very winds and a self-made god-king was all that stood against the Ruinous Powers.

Mayhap I would find the answer there, if I could find it at all.

-Warhammer 40k: Kaldor Draigo: Knight of Titan

Another quote again

If you put the two books together you'll find that these strange mythic characters appear in both, but one is looking through the Warhammer mirror while the other is from the mirror of the 40K galaxy.

Make no mistake though, these are the same daemons- Skulltaker, Khorne's greatest champion, is the same being no matter what planet or battlefield he strides across.

-Warhammer 40k: White Dwarf

Most recent lore ( The great rift so its obviously new like 2018 new.... )

Secondly the warp has already been stated to be multiversal. In the newer codexes this is already stated, read the top few lines

All of the multiverse, not part of it, not some of it, not strictly the warp... All of it. Meaning if Tzeentch ever absorbed Kairos Fateweaver he'd basically know every single thing in the entire.... multiverse.

We also know Khorne's pet dogs travel... the multiverse in search of prey

Even in the older lore this was the case. Only a select few have made hiccups in saying "realm of souls" or some garbage. It's like when a halo writer made the mistake of saying a halo Spartan weighs 2 tons, even though every other source says they don't. Do we believe that or no? No, because it was a mess up and thats it. However, once more if you want newer sources this is of 2018... yes 2018...

The Realm of Chaos reaches through all space and time, existing in an infinite number of realities. As such Nurgle's servants are as likely to appear in 41sT millennium as they are in the Mortal Realms.

-Warhammer 40k: White Dwarf ( Jan 2018 edition )

Furthermore,

They are multiverse by any stretch of the means. Furthermore if they were to travel to another galaxy Eldrad's quote is down below,

One thousand five hundred cycles ago you sought their destruction, and through it the extinguishment of Chaos, said another voice.‘The Cabal did. I did not. I only ever sought oursurvival,’ said Ulthran. The Cabal are gone. The Cabal did not have the best interests of the children of Eldanesh at heart. We were used.'The trees pulsed with dancing witchlight, their boughs raced with the thoughts of the dead. ‘Yes. The only way our species is to survive is through the support of humanity. Our fates are inextricable. If they fall, so shall we.’You chase ever-diminishing possibilities of salvation. We should depart this starwheel and begin anew elsewhere.‘ Even were that possible, and we are not assured that it is, then what? The Primordial Annihilator knows no limits. Time and space mean nothing in the Othersea. If we travel to another starwheel, we will take our daemons with us. She Who Thirsts will be waiting wherever we go. Our fate is here, with this place, for good or ill. Many fates are possible. If we guide them wisely, we shall prevail.

-Warhammer 40k: The Beheading ( Again newer lore )

Supported by another quote as well,

"Ka’Bandha fell through the hidden spaces between worlds. The occulted gears of creation rushed by him. In the machineries of being were the inner secrets of the universe displayed to him. The daemonkin of Tzeentch would have damned a dozen eternities for a glimpse of what he saw, but Ka’Bandha did not care for knowledge. The things on display were valueless to him, and the wonders of infinity whirled by unappreciated. Ka’Bandha fell forever and for no time at all, until a wave of change rippled out through the multi-dimensional space he infected, upsetting the delicate workings of infinite, interleaved universes. Ka’Bandha howled in triumph. The promised storm had been unleashed."

-Warhammer 40k: The Devastation of Baal ( again newer lore )

Once more multiverse as the Chaos Gods have already consumed other universes into the warp...

Horus!' shouted Russ. 'Hear me!'

Horus replied so loudly warriors on both sides stumbled and clutched at their ears.

'I hear you, and I defy you.' Horus' words echoed down the aeons, coming from a place beyond time and space. 'This universe will burn as countless others have burned before it! There can be no victory against Chaos. If you cannot accept its power and its glory, then you shall die. The Emperor is doomed. I will kill Him myself.'

-Warhammer 40k: Wolfblade

This means Chaos follows them where ever they go and whenever they go. Additionally older Chaos lore kinda had this idea that mortal worship created and empowered the Chaos Gods, but this doesn't really exist anymore with the new lore coming in and stating that Chaos is again,

It is said that when Khorne first created the Daemon that would become Skulltaker, the Bloodletter immediately chopped the head from the first creature he met – another Bloodletter. So began an existence of decapitation that has spread terror throughout the mortal and immortal universes.

-Warhammer 40k: Chaos Daemons 8th Edition Codex

Lived before time which means again older than the 40k galaxy

Horticulous Slimax has been Nurgle's head gardener since before time. A Herald of special powers, Horticulous has an eye for tending the diseased plant-growths so beloved by Nurgle.

-Warhammer 40k: Chaos Daemons 8th Edition Codex

All I can tell you is that the warp is beyond the comprehension of you or I, and things exist in its fathomless depths that are older than time as we know it.

-Warhammer 40k: Battle for the Abyss

Furthermore Khorne is Omnipresent within his realm and beyond like the rest of his gods as well

Khorne is conflict embodied to its most violent extreme, and thus Khorne is eternal and omnipresent. In all places and throughout every era, Khorne's influence has been felt by all. His attentions have had a hand in determining the outcome of seemingly every antagonistic confrontation, from a disagreement between two angry scribes, to the galaxy-crushing wars of the Horus Heresy. Reaching out from his Skull Throne, beyond the illusion of reality in which mortal beings live and die, he touches the greatest conflicts. He pushes them forward, encouraging their growth. Driving men to take from their rivals that which they have not the strength to retain, Khorne stoked the fires of their hostility. Where expanding civilisations lay competing claims to new-found resources, he fans the flames of discord. As a brother grows jealous of his sibling's position, he heats the blood to the boiling point. Conflict is embraced as possessions are claimed, resources are seized, and brothers are slain. Through it all, blood flows to Khorne and he laughs as his power grows.

-Warhammer 40k: Black Crusade: Tome of Blood

As for the Chaos Gods they are capable of as shown down below,

"Here in the Great Ocean, he could be whatever he wanted to be; nothing was forbidden and anything was possible.

Worlds flashed past him as he hurtled through the swelling tides of colour, light and dimensions without name. The roiling chaos of the aether was a playground for titanic forces, where entire universes could be created and destroyed with a random thought. How many trillions of potential lives were birthed and snuffed out just by thinking such things?"

-Warhammer 40k: A Thousand Sons

Why this matters is because no one else but them are capable of deleting universes. If you want to argue that it is someone else then it is someone lesser than the Chaos Gods as they are thee biggest threat in the warp. I mean its possible Gork and Mork could do so, but then again it wouldn't be stated in the Thousand Son's novel either, so bottom line, is they are multiversal and we know this as well from the WHF/AoS statements as well to help support this,

THE MORTAL REALMS

"Eight vast realities hang in the starless void, each governed by a different aspect of primordial magic. These sprawling worldscapes are enormous in scope – far beyond the measure of mortal minds. Dotted with ancient wonders and time-ravaged ruins, they are home to dangers beyond counting. They are the Realms of Life, Beasts, Metal, Fire, Death, Shadow, Light, and Heavens.....Surrounding the realms is a great expanse of unaligned magic, a featureless emptiness known as the aetheric void or the Great Nothing. Beyond this is the churning nightmare of the Realm of Chaos, domain of the Dark Gods. Some Azyrite scholars teach that tendrils of hateful matter constantly reach forth from this roiling hellscape, forever seeking to pierce the veil between worlds and spill the essence of Chaos into reality. The Realm of Heavens, Azyr, gleams at the apex of the cosmos. This realm alone stands apart from the Dark Gods, for it is the seat of Sigmar’s power, and it was here that he retreated during the terrible Age of Chaos."

-Warhammer Age of Sigmar ( can be pulled from any of the starter books I can do my lizardmen one for example and still have the same results )

That means 8 universes within Age of Sigmar are surrounded by a dark endless void that is also surrounded by The warp, basically the Warp can engulf the realms as well, but hasn't because "reasons." Much like their 40k counterparts the Chaos Gods could of won ( they did against WHF ) but chose to fight each other again and let their minions do their bidding, since once more its all cycle and a game to the Chaos Gods ( proof is down below for the cycle part )

And so the mortal world fell away into oblivion. The gnawing rift at the heart of Mankind's domain devoured reality. Slowly it spread at first, but then with the hunger of ravening wildfires. Invigorated, the polar rifts slipped their ancient bounds and joined their younger sibling in its feast. The peoples of the World beheld their doom, and screamed in despair. No two watchers beheld the same vision. Some saw skies riven with fire, some looked upon an ice-cold maelstrom of stars, some saw colossal tentacles and fanged maws that drooled the molten stuff of Chaos. Perhaps the Chaos Gods raised their champions to daemonhood from the battles that raged amongst the flames. It matters little, for the truth of those hopeless wars are lost. The Oak of Ages was swallowed last of all. Mournful dryad-song echoed under livid skies as Athel Loren perished. With its destruction, the Weave that bound the time and space together thinned and stretched. Twisted by unnatural energies, it dissolved entirely into nothingness. That terrible act of uncreation might have taken the blink of an eye, or unfold across millenia.The Dark Gods were not fettered by the flow of time, and let it pass unmarked. Already tired of their victory, they turned away from the ruin they have wrought and began the Great Game anew in other worlds and other creations.In doing so, they paid no heed to the tiny speck of light tumbling in the infinite darkness -- the glowing essense of what had once been a man. Through the storm of nothingness he fell, adrift for aeons upon unseed tides. Then came a glimmering orb, a fiery world-heart grown cold as the abyss. Desperate, the figure seized upon the sphere with a grip that could shatter mountains. He stared into the void, and from the darkness, the void stared back. The figure clung tight, marshalling his faded strength. He reached forth his hand, and a miracle took shape......These were truly the End Times.

-Warhammer: The End Times - Archaon

Another source... someone's weapon is glowed by universes...

But as he started forward, he felt the reverberations of an earth-shaking tread. The Lord-Celestant turned, and saw something impossibly massive looming above him in the raw skies of the Daemon realm. Its brass armour blazed like a hideous sun, and its enormous, hound-like muzzle was twisted in a monstrous leer. Eyes like colossal ruptured cysts gazed at him with inhuman hatred.In one talon it carried a black sword which still glowed with the heat of the dying universes in which it had been forged.

-Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Black Rift

Multiverse Slaanesh

Ultimately, the adherents experience all there is to experience, break every taboo, exceed every mortal limitation, and impose every form of suffering the mortal mind and body can endure; all that remains is a soulless husk driven by the hollow desires of one who has seen all and knows there is nothing left to see.For a time, the universe, indeed the multiverse, was a realm of limitless splendour and variation, but now it is a pale, faded, ragged remnant sucked dry and spent of all joy.To one dedicated to Slaanesh, such a fate is terrible indeed and one that all but those who achieve apotheosis and are granted daemonhood are doomed to meet.

-Warhammer Fantasy: Liber Ecstatica: The Book of Pleasure

Once more archaon a slave to the chaos gods and nothing but a pawn has destroyed realities with utter ease before arriving at the last mortal realms ( infinite universes as well )

When the world-that-was fell, Archaon wandered the multiverse destroying realities for Chaos before he arrived in the Mortal Realms.

-Warhammer Age of Sigmar: 500 Facts for 500 Stores! ( Age of Sigmar is kinda not the source but is cause obvious reasons.... )

Once more... multiverse

Eight thousand years ago, the god-like Old Ones dominated the world. They constructed a great portal situated in the northern- most continent which they used as a gateway to this reality. Beyond this gate seethed a Chaotic multiverse, the abode of the Ruinous Powers, whom the Old Ones kept at bay using unimaginable magical forces. Today, very little evidence remains that this mysterious race ever existed, for a cataclysmic event eradicated them.

-Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Liber Mutatis: The Book of Change

Lastly to end on this note for 40k also has this kind of stuff to, again

‘So did I,’ replied Uriel as the Heart of Blood threw back its head and gave vent to a terrible roaring that overwhelmed the senses, not through its volume, but by the sheer sense of loss and fury that it contained. Its hunger pierced the wall of the dimensions and echoed across the vast gulf that separated universes.

-Warhammer 40k: Dead Sky, Black Sun

Khorne conquered previous galaxies as well

‘Emperor’s mercy,’ wept Uriel as he felt each of these deaths lodge like a splinter in his heart. New life and new purpose had once filled these galaxies, but now all was death, slaughtered to sate the hunger of the Blood God…

-Warhammer 40k:Dead Sky, Black Sun

Bottom line, like most people you're relying on the old stuff and using it as an argument.... Even most of the old stuff goes against this and basically flat out says the warp is an omniverse/multiverse as well. Khorne and the rest of the Chaos Gods are multiversal.... that is how it is, and that is how it will be. Most of the AoS and WHF along with the supporting quotes are of that of 2018 and up as well, so again recent stuff and i have more quotes to support this as well, but I figured this should be more than enough to explain once more the Chaos Gods are.... multiversal....

@kaijuking Thanks for posting all the quotes before as well, granted older lore, but still good to see someone have them on hand as well

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1:where are you when I do WH40k threads? Do you know how much traction my threads could get with an authoritative fan like yourself?

What's ESO? Elder Scrolls Online is all I can think of.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1: You posted enough evidence for me to concede that there are creator hints intending for 40k verse and WHF verse to be linked through the warp. Some of this is new info to me and some of it that I had seen I wrote off as poor writing akin to Leah floating through the airlock using the force. You have failed to present a good argument on omnipotence, infinite, and eternal nature of the chaos gods however. The use of Kairos Fateweaver and Nurgle scans are particularly poignant misinterpretations. Tzeench absorbing Kairos would only give him what Kairos (and some nekrons) already had. Kairos is obviously not omniscient in a OAA sense or he would have brought a melta gun when he faced off against Aenarion. The chaos gods did not “exist before time” as they were birthed by humans in medieval earth other than slaanesh. It is just a writer taking liberties trying to wax poetic. These things are often meant to be contradictory and add spice to the mystery of the immaterium….laws of time and space don’t exist there so they all “exist before time” etc. Lastly, please present evidence (hopefully not flowery subjective language from a creator not meant to be taken literal) that Khorne cannot enter real space because he is “too big”….everything I have read suggests he cannot leave because he requires the environment of the warp to exist.

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1:

Good post but seems like most of your statement seems pretty highballing the Chaos Gods

I would draw the line that the CGs are mainly Multiversal at best

Being Omniversal is something that i will take as a grant of salt cause only one statement regarding the Warp being Omniversal

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce:

I think personally it depends on each personal interpretations

The writer i think intended it to be ambiguous in order for the reader to interpreted in a more diverse environment