Raven

Beast Boy

Terra

Blue Beetle

Who takes it?

#2 Posted by Con7879 (607 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say titans

#3 Posted by Batvibe12 (5356 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this Teen Titans from the movie or from the comics?

#4 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this Teen Titans from the movie or from the comics?

#5 Posted by silverspidey (83 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Titans from the comics.

#6 Edited by Batvibe12 (5356 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverspidey said:

If that's the case, the Titans.

#7 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverspidey said:

If that's the case, the Titans.

yeah,cho and nova can take anyone of the titans and probably beat them, but considering how only cyclops and viv are factors other than them, they can't hold up and get beaten down

#8 Posted by silverspidey (83 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Raven plays the bigger strength on Titans. She would be the force to isolate Viv.

#9 Edited by Vertigo- (17493 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe: How good is Viv Vision or Nova? I've never read anything with them in it. I suppose I'll be reading through Champions soon since Cho is on the team

#10 Posted by Morpheus_ (33994 posts) - - Show Bio

No current Titan is taking down Cho.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
#11 Posted by deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0 (11360 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven solos by BFR the Champions to Trigon's realm.

#12 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

1. when was the last time she did that in combat?

2. is this before or after literally anybody on the team except maybe kamala oneshots her?

#13 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Raven plays the bigger strength on Titans. She would be the force to isolate Viv.

yeah but how can she do that before basically anyone on this team oneshots her?

#14 Posted by deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0 (11360 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

2. is this before or after literally anybody on the team except maybe kamala oneshots her?

1. Raven can teleport and teleport others to wherever she wants, it's a skill she often uses. I do not see why it would not be possible for her to do this.
  2. Just as she can do with any of them, for as far as I know none of them are immune to magic. In addition, the Titans are more organized and tactical as a team, and have much more combat experience than the Champions.
#15 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

@vertigo- said:

@battle123axe: How good is Viv Vision or Nova? I've never read anything with them in it. I suppose I'll be reading through Champions soon since Cho is on the team

viv basically has the same powers as her father and was stated to be able to have megaton level weight, has absolutely no-sold a building level explosion, has bulletproof force shields and has the internet as a resource.

Nova is ftl travel speed, massively hypersonic in combat and reaction, was said to be almost as strong as cho, can go toe with beigns such as kluh, richard rider and beta ray bill, and while looking worse for it, putting up a fight. while not holding back, his blasts have incapped hercules

#16 Edited by Vertigo- (17493 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe: Huh. Well, that's certainly more impressive then I was expecting, especially from Sam

#17 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

@vertigo- said:

@battle123axe: Huh. Well, that's certainly more impressive then I was expecting, especially from Sam

yup, i tough he was a mid-mid tier, but i've been looking in to him and found that he's a high mid-tier to low high tier, he's almsot as strong and can stand up to and take beatings from high tiers and his blasts can do some good damage to them, as well as he's more or less a speedster, being a black nova

#18 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe said:
@matchesmalone21 said:

1. Raven can teleport and teleport others to wherever she wants, it's a skill she often uses. I do not see why it would not be possible for her to do this.
  2. Just as she can do with any of them, for as far as I know none of them are immune to magic. In addition, the Titans are more organized and tactical as a team, and have much more combat experience than the Champions.

1. it's fine if she can, but it's useless as she won't and has never actually done that in combat

2. Yeah, but the team is much faster than she is. The champions are quite experienced themselves, and they have 2 super geniuses, one is the 8th smartest person on earth, one is basically the internet, they have cyclops, a field leader in his own right, and i feel like i should throw out that by april, they'll officially have two more supergenii' on their team, both about as smart as amadeus

#19 Posted by deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0 (11360 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:
@battle123axe said:
@matchesmalone21 said:

1. it's fine if she can, but it's useless as she won't and has never actually done that in combat

2. Yeah, but the team is much faster than she is. The champions are quite experienced themselves, and they have 2 super geniuses, one is the 8th smartest person on earth, one is basically the internet, they have cyclops, a field leader in his own right, and i feel like i should throw out that by april, they'll officially have two more supergenii' on their team, both about as smart as amadeus

Champions might be a great team,but they do not have the same level of training, organization and experience that the Titans does.

• Young Cyclops is not on the same leadership level as his older self. Nightwing leadership abilities are on par with Batman, who is considered one of the best strategists in their universe.
  • Current Viv is human
#20 Edited by BruceVeidt (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven solos

#21 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe said:
@matchesmalone21 said:
@battle123axe said:
@matchesmalone21 said:

Champions might be a great team,but they do not have the same level of training, organization and experience that the Titans does.

• Young Cyclops is not on the same leadership level as his older self. Nightwing leadership abilities are on par with Batman, who is considered one of the best strategists in their universe.
  • Current Viv is human

1. It's close enough, and with two, or more or less 4 at this point, super geniuses who make tactics irrelevant, considering that cho can calculate the outcome to almost any action within seconds, compared to the titan's 1 in beetle, i'd think the gap is more than made up

2. a. He's still a really good tactitian and leader, and cho, who specializes in chaos theory, more or less makes that irrelevant

b. I'm going with android viv as shown in the picture, it'd be silly otherwise

#22 Posted by TheVoidofDeath (2102 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe: what version of Raven? Pre-52 shut down jla and tt , while resisting trigon

#23 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by silverspidey (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe:

Yes this is totally android Viv.

And this is Rebirth Raven.

But at that, Miles Morales would be the other x-factor on the Champions team. He would be the hardest one to put down.

#25 Posted by Vertigo- (17493 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverspidey:

Miles Morales would be the other x-factor on the Champions team. He would be the hardest one to put down.

How is Miles the hardest one to put down when you have tanks like Cho here?

#26 Posted by silverspidey (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Aside from Hulk, Spidey has the best battle prowess on the team. Between his time with SHIELD in the ultimate universe and that universes Capt America training, his exploits with Peter Parker Spider-man and his own adventures - he would logically be one of the hardest to put down, that is, aside from Hulk.

#27 Edited by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverspidey said:

Aside from Hulk, Spidey has the best battle prowess on the team. Between his time with SHIELD in the ultimate universe and that universes Capt America training, his exploits with Peter Parker Spider-man and his own adventures - he would logically be one of the hardest to put down, that is, aside from Hulk.

to be honest,he is perhaps the most skilled and definitely is the hardest to hit along with viv, so i agree with you there.

but i'd think everyone on his team but cyclops is more durable than him

#28 Edited by Lord_Spectrum (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

People are sleeping on Nova/Sam, the guy is a beast.

No Caption Provided

Full fight, - Nova shows that he can tank attacks from Bill as well as damage him.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Takes on Phoenix Force (who previously killed Terrax and blowed up a planet just by being around it).

No Caption Provided

After that he was just running away at MFTL speeds.

Tanks a energy enhanced strike from Thane, son of Thanos.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
#29 Posted by justicethorpsylocke (3026 posts) - - Show Bio

It's going to come down to Raven and Beetle vs Cho and Sam. I'm not quite sure

#30 Posted by Vertigo- (17493 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (4244 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Vertigo- (17493 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by silverspidey (83 posts) - - Show Bio

So I guess we're leaning on Champions with this fight.

#34 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_spectrum: yup, it's like i said, he can physically stand up to high tiers and his blasts can do damage to them

#35 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe:

True Dat !

Though i have yet to read the Champions and the recent Nova volume, so dunno what he has pulled in those.

Also when did he fight Herc though? Do you know the issue?

#36 Posted by totu (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Even Rebirth Raven can still solo.

She did used her soul self to bfr enemies in some nasty dimensions (in the last TT), her psionic powers (tp, tk, even time control) can work at ftl speeds (in that crossover with Deathstroke when he get the Flash speed powers) and she also mind controlled half of the Teen Titans, making them live in an illusion, while simultaneously was pulling out the future Tim Drake from the time stream (where he was already half dragged back in) and teleported him, Beast Boy and herself out of there.

Starfire is still a powerhouse and Blue Beetle is also very capable in some ranged fights, and Nightwing is by far the most experienced leader

Either way, how is the Champions telepathy resistance?

#37 Posted by silverspidey (83 posts) - - Show Bio

True, Champions on their end have no telepathy resistance, except Viv and maybe Sam.

#38 Edited by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe:

True Dat !

Though i have yet to read the Champions and the recent Nova volume, so dunno what he has pulled in those.

Also when did he fight Herc though? Do you know the issue?

some feats:

stabilizes a supervibrating building and states he's almost as strong as chulk is

his best blast was able to counter a huge blast that would have de-eveolutionized the champions and the avengers

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

his bloodlusted blast was able to completely incap and take out herc. to be fair to herc, it was a sucker blast, nova was bloodluste, and hercules was not ready, but nontheless, he was on the ground for a page or so

he was able to fight and take a beatdown from cancerverse richard rider

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

#39 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

True, Champions on their end have no telepathy resistance, except Viv and maybe Sam.

what?

cho has planetary tp resist, in fact the only people who don't have tp resist arent powerful enough to matter

#40 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

@totu said:

Even Rebirth Raven can still solo.

She did used her soul self to bfr enemies in some nasty dimensions (in the last TT), her psionic powers (tp, tk, even time control) can work at ftl speeds (in that crossover with Deathstroke when he get the Flash speed powers) and she also mind controlled half of the Teen Titans, making them live in an illusion, while simultaneously was pulling out the future Tim Drake from the time stream (where he was already half dragged back in) and teleported him, Beast Boy and herself out of there.

are these before or after she gets oneshotted by literally anyone here?

Starfire is still a powerhouse and Blue Beetle is also very capable in some ranged fights, and Nightwing is by far the most experienced leader

cho and nova are above both of them, and his experience doesn't matter compared to two of the smartest people on the planet, one where his brain literally works to find the best possible outcome to the fight

Either way, how is the Champions telepathy resistance?

cho, viv, and nova can easily handle it

#41 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe:

Thanks man, i appreciate your effort.

Also damn, Sam gets more and more powerful with each year.

#42 Edited by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe:

Thanks man, i appreciate your effort. yup, anytime

Also damn, Sam gets more and more powerful with each year. agreed

#43 Edited by Thedailybagel (12559 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe: Sam doesn’t have a very good track record against fighting high tiers, I wouldn’t call him low-high tier just yet. He couldn’t hurt Blue marvel at all, couldn’t hurt Doc Green at all and got his ass beat by Kluh, I mean he didn’t even hurt Hercules at all and there’s no evidence to suggest that he ‘incapped’. All he did was knock Herc down with no visible damage, and to be totally honest Waid is crap at writing power levels, at least in Champions. He treats Amadeus like a mid tier.

#44 Posted by Grekko (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: Sam also didn't really hurt BRB, i mean yea he knocked him back at all but BRB wasn't visibly damaged.

#45 Posted by comic_book_fan (10788 posts) - - Show Bio

i am going with titans

#46 Posted by Lukundra (588 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of people like to bring up the whole genius bit for the champions, but they hardly ever display that kind of intelligence. Cho especially looks pretty dumb most of the time.

#47 Posted by Airgetlam (506 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take the Champions 9/10, if Raven is left alone for some reason she can solo but the Champions aren't that dumb, I think.

#48 Posted by totu (751 posts) - - Show Bio

are these before or after she gets oneshotted by literally anyone here?

Thats quite a bold assumption from you, care to show why you think they can act faster than she can use her powers?

cho and nova are above both of them, and his experience doesn't matter compared to two of the smartest people on the planet, one where his brain literally works to find the best possible outcome to the fight

I really don't know about that, Starfire is really strong and fast and experienced. About Nightwing and the others, well, you can take Tesla or Einstein and put them to lead a platoon in a fight and I don't think they could do it anywhere better than a veteran sergeant with lots of battles on active.

cho, viv, and nova can easily handle it

Again, care to show me some of their feats, and vs who, so to make a comparison with Raven?

#49 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18027 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans

#50 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

Champs. Nova MVP he's being slept on.