Champions, pretty decisively.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#5  Edited By stormshadow_x

Yeah pretty clear on Champions. Defiance are mostly street levelers.

ChoHulk alone would beat them Probably Nova to.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yeah I have the feeling cho solos

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk Team wins

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10 morpheus_  Moderator

Champions due to Cho. But the only street levelers in Defiance are Slade and Rose.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 morpheus_  Moderator

Oh, and I just remembered, if Cho has no defences against being possessed, Jericho solos.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cable_Extreme

They would have trouble with hulk imo

But Wally is defiance mvp

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Battle123axe

@morpheus_: I'd guess he does, he has significant Tp resist, how exactly does his possession work, is it irresistible?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 morpheus_  Moderator

@battle123axe: Pretty much. The Hulk has been shown to be an exception to various things so I would guess that in an actual issue he'd potentially resist it, but it isn't TP. His consciousness completely abandons his body (which would make him an easy target for the Champions, only Jericho currently wears an even more developed version of the Ikon suit, like his father) and takes over another person with them powerless to resist. He had more showings with it pre-FP against pretty much every Titan, currently he hasn't attempted it to more than a couple.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morpheus_: okay, the only ways I can see them overcoming this is if either he chooses to possess someone other than Amadeus, or if someone decides to take him out. I guess nova and chulk could do it by physical means, viv and miles by hax.

Anyway, if he chooses Amadeus, the champions lose, he may not be as good with it as amadeus (actually, and interesting thing to think about would be whether his anger and whatever actually affects Amadeus hulk form, would the possession make the hulk stronger? Weaker? Grown wings? Etc)

But he would still be able to use his stats to take out the champions, and there isn't really an argument against that.

Anyway, if he chooses someone else, Amadeus or viv would quickly realize a member of their team was being possessed and take him out, or take Jericho own body out, they could do this.

So anyway, without factoring in Jericho 9.5/10 for champions

If Jericho goes for Amadeus 7/10 for champions because of viv

If Jericho goes for anyone else 6.5/10 for champions

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont think most of you guys know anything about this new team and there is a flash apart of this team. The suits in play. The new team is a challenge for this team easily. Still they need more feats.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Battle123axe

I dont think most of you guys know anything about this new team that's wh i asked for feats. can you give them to me? and there is a flash apart of this team. a weak flash that would get beat by chulk easily, and probably would get beat by nova and miles or viv. The suits in play. it can be taken down by chulk, miles and viv, and probably by nova or cylclops as well. The new team is a challenge for this team easily. sure, i guess.Still they need more feats. definitely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: I'll post some feats for you

Deathstroke

Currently Deathstroke has an armor known as Ikon Suit, which has an artificial intelligence and a gravity sheat. The gravity sheath technology applies a gravitational layer of shield around the wearer. Concentrate the shield to a portion of the chest being pummeled by Superman and the energy packed into such a small area results in a shockwave capable to kill a person...but that schokwave was strong enough to draw blood from Superman.

The suit is able o manipulate gravity fields and analyze oponent's powers.

No Caption Provided

Kid Flash

AAlthough he possesses the same powers and abilities as Flash, he is somewhat inexperienced in using them. For example he is able to vibrate his molecules to pass through solid objects, but every time he does that the objects explode.

Soon I get more feats.. I'll post here.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Battle123axe

@battle123axe: I'll post some feats for you

Deathstroke

Currently Deathstroke has an armor known as Ikon Suit, which has an artificial intelligence and a gravity sheat. The gravity sheath technology applies a gravitational layer of shield around the wearer. Concentrate the shield to a portion of the chest being pummeled by Superman and the energy packed into such a small area results in a shockwave capable to kill a person...but that schokwave was strong enough to draw blood from Superman.

The suit is able o manipulate gravity fields and analyze oponent's powers.

No Caption Provided

Kid Flash

AAlthough he possesses the same powers and abilities as Flash, he is somewhat inexperienced in using them. For example he is able to vibrate his molecules to pass through solid objects, but every time he does that the objects explode.

Soon I get more feats.. I'll post here.

alright, as afar as deathstrok goes, the suit has been overwhelmed by a holding back rebirth superman, so i think chulk can do it. and i'd just like to point out that the whole "analyzing opponents" thing seems to only work against the Radiant men because of their electromagnetic signature. i'd doubt it'd work against things other than that, until it has the feats to prove so.

as far as kid flash i think the point is moot, he isn't murdering anyone by phasing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe:

Ikon Suit's artificial intelligence is just like any other in comics. Therefore it has the same abilities as any other artificial intelligence as status analysis, medical analysis, communication,hacking...can you refute this?

Overhrwhelmed where? You can see that Superman wasn't able to pass the gravity sheath and was injured because the shockwave,he only managed to pass through his defenses with the help of Jericho who used his own Ikon Suit to disable Slade's. Ikon Suit has a limit against kinetic energy, but so far it has not been demonstrated!!

Since is morals on Kid Flash wouldn't murder anyone anyway,but Viv isn't a real person then there is still possibility he will use this ability.

He shown to able to absorb the speed and/or momentum from moving objects by slowing a group of airborne bullets and diamonds,it's possible he can do the same thing with living beings.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe:

Ikon Suit's artificial intelligence is just like any other in comics. Therefore it has the same abilities as any other artificial intelligence as status analysis, medical analysis, communication,hacking...can you refute this?

Overhrwhelmed where? You can see that Superman wasn't able to pass the gravity sheath and was injured because the shockwave,he only managed to pass through his defenses with the help of Jericho who used his own Ikon Suit to disable Slade's. Ikon Suit has a limit against kinetic energy, but so far it has not been demonstrated!!

Since is morals on Kid Flash wouldn't murder anyone anyway,but Viv isn't a real person then there is still possibility he will use this ability.

He shown to able to absorb the speed and/or momentum from moving objects by slowing a group of airborne bullets and diamonds,it's possible he can do the same thing with living beings.

1.it says "electromagnetic frequency isolated. matching frequency to your titanium staff." the burden of proof is on you to show it doing all those complicated functions and to a high degree as say, something like FRIDAY or JARVIS. note that in your scan, it doesn't even seem like the ikon suit is talking or doing anything, i don't even know whether it can do any of those things, because from the scan you've given, it sounds like someone is talking to him and explaining the capabilities of the suit through some sort of communicator. Proof please.

2. here:

superman just wasn't hitting with the right amount of force in your scans. it'd take just one good shot from amadeus, who has oneshotted a more durable opponent in xemnu by calculating the right amount of force to take him out and not kill him while getting telepathically assaulted. the suit could do some damage, but cho'll heal and can still oneshot.

3. viv is an android with lifesigns and the like. she may as well be a normal person, she's not a robot, and flash needed prior knowledge to even do that against objects with no lifesigns.

4. it's possible, but again the burden of proof is on you to show that he can. he isn't just going to start doing something willy-nilly, especially if that poses the danger of death to someone else. and also, even if he figures it out, what proof is there that he's going to do that before getting tagged by miles, nova, or chulk?