Avatar image for nickzambuto
#1 Posted by nickzambuto (29289 posts) - - Show Bio

NickZ as

as

RULES:

10 round ring fight

No toon force

No weapons

Bloodlusted

Standard UFC rules apply

Avatar image for pokergeist
#2 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: ...........................................

No Caption Provided

Im done with life. U killed the last shred of respect I had for it Nick.

Avatar image for nickzambuto
#3 Posted by nickzambuto (29289 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto: ...........................................

No Caption Provided

Im done with life. U killed the last shred of respect I had for it Nick.

I don't see the problem. This is an awesome fight.

Avatar image for xlr87t3
#4 Edited by XLR87T3 (6556 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Well, for the question of durability, Patrick has had a nail and board posted into his cranium cap in two epidodes:"Life of Crime" and "My Pretty Seahorse".

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jki71RXgA6u

Avatar image for nickzambuto
#5 Posted by nickzambuto (29289 posts) - - Show Bio

@XLR87T3 said:

@nickzambuto: Well, for the question of durability, Patrick has had a nail and board posted into his cranium cap in two epidodes:"Life of Crime" and "My Pretty Seahorse".

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jki71RXgA6u

The video isn't showing up for me, but I know the episode you're speaking of.

It's true, Patrick does indeed have some very impressive durability, he's taken a lot of abuse over the years. However, I'm still prepared to say Ed has taken more. On several occasions he's taken falls from the lower atmosphere, and even all the way from the moon, and these falls usually never result in anything other than a broken tooth and black eye.

When it comes to strength, Ed has that in spades. He can literally rip a house off it's foundation and hold it in the air with one hand. He's ripped through solid concrete before, and has even proved stonger than Rolph, who uprooted a tree.

So now there's strength and durability, next is speed. Not saying Ed has any notable speed feats, but what with all that extra weight he has to carry around, Patrick might be limited in how fast he can go. I don't think he can keep up with the super slim Ed.

Avatar image for xlr87t3
#6 Posted by XLR87T3 (6556 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Ah, but wait! I have recovered more information about Patrick's physical durability. In the episode "I Had an Accident", Patrick was stung by a jellyfish on the face, gets flung into a mountain with a SPLAT, and along with Sandy Cheeks, gets brutally ape-handled by a live aquatic gorilla. As for the speed, well, Patrick is an considerably good boat-driver. That means, I think, that his eye-hand coordination must be good as well, which might give Patrick enough time to react to the blitzing Ed.

Avatar image for nickzambuto
#7 Posted by nickzambuto (29289 posts) - - Show Bio

@XLR87T3 said:

@nickzambuto: Ah, but wait! I have recovered more information about Patrick's physical durability. In the episode "I Had an Accident", Patrick was stung by a jellyfish on the face, gets flung into a mountain with a SPLAT, and along with Sandy Cheeks, gets brutally ape-handled by a live aquatic gorilla. As for the speed, well, Patrick is an considerably good boat-driver. That means, I think, that his eye-hand coordination must be good as well, which might give Patrick enough time to react to the blitzing Ed.

I've seen that episode. Patrick slammed into the mountain and literally fell apart. He was only saved by toon force, which we are not counting in this match.

So that means, the force equated from Patrick's momentum of skiing down the slope and into the hill, was enough to finish him off. With that in mind, Ed might actually be capable of one shotting Patrick.

As for your boat driving example, he may have good hand eye coordination, but in that same episode it didn't take Patrick long at all to get distracted. His own stupidity will be his own downfall here, as it was when he drove through 3 red lights and straight through a building.

Not saying Ed is much smarter, but he's definately the more focused of the two.

I'd actually be willing to bet Ed is stronger by Patrick by quite a large margin, actually. He was physically held down by Spongebob in the episode "Fry Cook Games" during their wrestling match; Spongebob, who can't even bench press a teddy bear.

Compare that with someone who can toss around houses and I think we have a winner.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
#8 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21616 posts) - - Show Bio

Rooting for Ed. I was always a Cartoon Network fan.

Avatar image for youngjustice
#9 Posted by YoungJustice (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is making me stup........................................................derp

Avatar image for xlr87t3
#10 Posted by XLR87T3 (6556 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Well, you're right. I formally admit defeat. Let it be remembered throughout the end of time that Ed is physically superior and sexier than Patrick Star. Now, I yield.,,,

Avatar image for nickzambuto
#11 Posted by nickzambuto (29289 posts) - - Show Bio

@XLR87T3 said:

@nickzambuto: Well, you're right. I formally admit defeat. Let it be remembered throughout the end of time that Ed is physically superior and sexier than Patrick Star. Now, I yield.,,,

lol. Might not of been very intense, but just the character choices make this the best debate I've ever had :P

Can we get some votes? The entire debate is, like, a paragraph, so it shouldn't take too long.

Avatar image for youngjustice
#12 Posted by YoungJustice (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, thats it........

Going with Nick here then.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
#13 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21616 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going for nickzambuto here.

Avatar image for nickzambuto
#14 Posted by nickzambuto (29289 posts) - - Show Bio

2-0

Avatar image for wildvine
#15 Posted by wildvine (13834 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

I'm going for nickzambuto here.

Moderator
Avatar image for pokergeist
#16 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

Ed Duh....

Avatar image for esquire
#17 Posted by Esquire (4012 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I have to go with Nick. A valiant battle by both sides, though.

Avatar image for floopay
#18 Posted by Floopay (10574 posts) - - Show Bio

Ed for sure.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay