#48951 Posted by RikuYamaha (1476 posts) - - Show Bio
#48952 Posted by AValiantImge (233 posts) - - Show Bio

@avaliantimge said:
@avaliantimge said:

I want to use a composite Bloodshot with HARD Corps implant basically Bloodshot at his best against another Super Solider type character. Personally I wanna see how my main man Bloodshot would stack up to the other more popular iconic super soldiers in fiction(Captain America, Deathstroke, etc). I haven't had a proper Bloodshot 1v1 CaV and I'd would like to do so. Of course Bloodshot is street level with really good regen , durability, and surprisingly versatility. Bloodshot's gear for this match would be a deagle, M16, katanna, protein pills/special vitamins , and his H.A.R.D Corps implant. If I were to personally say the strongest person Bloodshot would defeat at his best I would say Luther Strode in a very good fight but then again that is my opinion which also can be debated as well.

Still up for this

#48953 Posted by maestromage (1221 posts) - - Show Bio

@maestromage said:

Looking for a low mid tier swordsman CaV with me repping Tachikawa from World Trigger.

No Caption Provided

City block-ish blunt force durability (higher with shields), multi-city block-ish cutting power with his swords. Supersonic-Low Hypersonic speed with some decent skill stacked on top. No hax or crazy abilities of note. Only abilities are two swords, shields that can be spawned a small distance from him, a spawnable platform that boosts the user (allowing some mid-air change of direction and such, though he barely ever uses it) and the ability to briefly extend the range of the sword to 15m for a pseudo ranged attack. That's everything, so if you have a character in that tier let me know (preferably another swordsman but it doesn't have to be).

#48954 Posted by ValorKnight (12190 posts) - - Show Bio

@manaman said:

@valorknight: how well would he do against magic that causes people to rapidly decay, and a sword that causes rapid decay when it cuts?

It depends on how that would interact with his armor. If you weren't aware, shifters can regenerate from any attack not aimed at their true body in the nape of their neck.

#48955 Edited by ManaMan (147 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: Sorin Markov is who I'm thinking of. It might be an interesting debate, and it would be more thematic. I could disable his TP which is quite good unless you have defense against effective telepaths

Be a battle of villainous monsters. A vampire vs a titan

#48956 Posted by ValorKnight (12190 posts) - - Show Bio

@manaman said:

@valorknight: Sorin Markov is who I'm thinking of. It might be an interesting debate, and it would be more thematic. I could disable his TP which is quite good unless you have defense against effective telepaths

Be a battle of villainous monsters. A vampire vs a titan

If you disable his TP, I'm sure we could make that work.

#48957 Posted by ManaMan (147 posts) - - Show Bio
#48959 Posted by ValorKnight (12190 posts) - - Show Bio
#48960 Posted by PanzerX (448 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

I'll actually go ahead and use Goku Black in a CaV, using both Manga and Anime feats.

#48961 Edited by Jooosh1996 (2683 posts) - - Show Bio
#48962 Posted by maestromage (1221 posts) - - Show Bio

@maestromage: what level are they at? Would Adult Sasuke be too much for them?

Sorry for the late reply. Adult Sasuke would definitely be too much for them. Tsuna's best quantifiable feat is island level (maybe you could argue he's large island/multi-island through some vague scaling but I wouldn't) and he's the most powerful of the bunch. Hibari and Yamamoto cap out at around city level (ish) so they wouldn't be able to do much either. They might be able to wombo combo something together with their hax, but it'd be annoying to argue. For reference, I think BM Naruto would probably be a decent match for Tsuna (except Tsuna is almost definitely too fast).

Avatar image for amethystgravity
#48963 Edited by AmethystGravity (2283 posts) - - Show Bio

@maestromage said:
@maestromage said:

Looking for a low mid tier swordsman CaV with me repping Tachikawa from World Trigger.

No Caption Provided

City block-ish blunt force durability (higher with shields), multi-city block-ish cutting power with his swords. Supersonic-Low Hypersonic speed with some decent skill stacked on top. No hax or crazy abilities of note. Only abilities are two swords, shields that can be spawned a small distance from him, a spawnable platform that boosts the user (allowing some mid-air change of direction and such, though he barely ever uses it) and the ability to briefly extend the range of the sword to 15m for a pseudo ranged attack. That's everything, so if you have a character in that tier let me know (preferably another swordsman but it doesn't have to be).

Would the space dragon, Ridley's clone, be a decent matchup? He can casually bust metal bridges, and the original Ridley could use plasma breath to one-shot the side of a mountain. He can tank plasma blasts that can pierce through his vital organs, and can even activate some sort of deadly aura to temporarily increase his durability to the point where he ignores said blasts.

Not a swordsman, but he does use his tail and claws in a melee matchup.

#48964 Posted by maestromage (1221 posts) - - Show Bio

@amethystgravity: I would be down but I'm not sure he's strong enough to hang.

Trion bodies (what Tachikawa and other characters bodies are) can tank a punch like this:

No Caption Provided

with light damage, and Tachikawa is capable of completely bisecting things significantly more durable than Trion bodies. I'm not convinced that Ridley's Clone could do any significant damage to Tachikawa (not with physicals at least) and I'm not convinced that they could even block a single attack from Tachikawa. Though if you think otherwise then I'd be down to prove my point.

#48965 Posted by Jooosh1996 (2683 posts) - - Show Bio
#48966 Posted by awshucks (479 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone thinks Atomic Samurai can take Samurai Jack they can debate me.

#48967 Posted by AmethystGravity (2283 posts) - - Show Bio

@maestromage: I suppose the clone's physical striking feats aren't necessarily up to par, though I think his durability is sufficient. Samus's weaker weapons can one-shot barriers that military explosives can't dent and redirect the momentum of giant lava whales, so I think the clone tanking the strongest beam combination in Samus's arsenal would let him take hits from Tachikawa.

To get more offensive feats for Ridley (and add more feats in general), could I use both the clone's feats and the original's feats from Metroid: Zero Mission and its manga prequel? This wouldn't be including Ridley's various cybernetic incarnations, which I think would be too much.

#48968 Edited by maestromage (1221 posts) - - Show Bio

@amethystgravity: That’s cool, if you think it’s fair from what I’ve shown then let’s do it. Using the clone’s other feats sounds fine to me. I can make the thread (unless you want to?).

#48969 Posted by AmethystGravity (2283 posts) - - Show Bio

@maestromage: I'd be fine with you making the thread!

No Caption Provided

Here's an image of Ridley for the thread.

#48970 Posted by Hope_w (2835 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to use Naruto/Diana or Sasuke/Maxima against another duo, use Madara vs the sins, a HST amalgam threeway, Vash the stampede vs another marksmen, Composite elemental bender battle royale (earth vs wind vs water vs fire), high tier hunger games, and finally finish Nardo v. superman.

#48971 Posted by maestromage (1221 posts) - - Show Bio
#48972 Posted by EmperorThanos- (16018 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to use SSJ3 Goku anime and manga feats.

#48973 Posted by Defiant_Will (842 posts) - - Show Bio

@awshucks said:

Atomic Samurai has a mach 900 feat lol.

#48974 Posted by ValorKnight (12190 posts) - - Show Bio

@awshucks said:

Atomic Samurai has a mach 900 feat lol.

Singular? Nice.

#48975 Edited by assemblesquad (2713 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone should make Selene (Underworld) vs Niklaus Mikaelson (The Vampire Diaries / The Originals) CaV thread. That'll be more interesting to see. hulkbusterx9 will be using Selene and theonewhopullsthestrings will be using Niklaus Mikaelson.

#48976 Posted by ManaMan (147 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: add Ninja Slayer to that match and make it a 3 way

#48977 Edited by ValorKnight (12190 posts) - - Show Bio
#48978 Posted by ManaMan (147 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: atomic samurai vs samurai Jack vs ninja slayer

#48979 Posted by ValorKnight (12190 posts) - - Show Bio
#48982 Posted by EmperorThanos- (16018 posts) - - Show Bio
#48983 Edited by Li_Qiye (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: hmm some characters that I can think of in that range have some pretty good hax so they would probably be to much for goku who doesn’t really have any.

#48984 Posted by Jooosh1996 (2683 posts) - - Show Bio
#48985 Posted by KillerQueen (439 posts) - - Show Bio
#48986 Posted by Jooosh1996 (2683 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerqueen: Yes if you want to join. We need one more debater to join so we can hopefully start Monday.

#48987 Posted by KillerQueen (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerqueen: Yes if you want to join. We need one more debater to join so we can hopefully start Monday.

Cool. What tier is it?

#48988 Edited by maestromage (1221 posts) - - Show Bio
@killerqueen said:
@jooosh1996 said:

Cool. What tier is it?

Mid-High street tier. The only character limit is they basically have to lose a majority to 616 Spider-Man.

#48989 Posted by KillerQueen (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerqueen said:
@jooosh1996 said:

Cool. What tier is it?

Mid-High street tier. The only character limit is they basically have to lose a majority to 616 Spider-Man.

I see, thanks for letting me know.

#48992 Posted by Li_Qiye (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@maestromage: I know next to nothing about comic characters what are 616 Spider-Man stats like?

#48993 Edited by ANTHP2000 (25660 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone willing to rep MCU Cap, Netflix MCU characters, CW Green Arrow or what you think would be a good match for Grant Ward from AoS (maybe DCEU Batman?) in a tactical encounter hit me up.

Avatar image for asphaltairborne
#48994 Posted by AsphaltAirborne (1230 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#48995 Posted by AllStarSuperman (42998 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to use Dylan Cross from Kill or Be Killed. He’s pretty low tier on the level of Mike (Breaking Bad), Dexter Morgan, Hannibal, SAW characters, etc.

#48996 Posted by ANTHP2000 (25660 posts) - - Show Bio
#48997 Posted by Psy-Scarlet (357 posts) - - Show Bio

I been reading a lot CAV lately so i be happy to do one if anyone up (I am brand new with the hole debating thing so i understand if no one wants to debate with me)I can represent :

• Psylocke (city level TK and TP with extremely good H2h fighter)
  • Black widow (one of marvels best h2h fighters with a extremely powerful gear)
  • MCU black widow (basically i can rep Natasha against any Live action street fighter)

if you want to leave tips or anything you know where to find me

#48998 Posted by noah_ouellette (3453 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking to do a starwars CaV. Both of us using Star Wars characters. Mid-High tier force users.

#48999 Posted by xolthol (928 posts) - - Show Bio
#49000 Posted by noah_ouellette (3453 posts) - - Show Bio

@xolthol: You wanna do mid or high tier? I’ll probably use an old republic character. Kinda been liking maul lately. Playing a lot of battlefront 2.