#48851 Posted by RikuYamaha (1480 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: alrighty, just start it whenever your ready and tag me. ill use hao.

#48852 Posted by RikuYamaha (1480 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone interested on going against SSB Goku. (Current DBS anime, manga and broly movie feats)

No Caption Provided

ill go against ya. who do you want me to me?

#48853 Posted by SMXLR8 (6710 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomtheawesome123: that’s kind of hard , if it’s a team or character then sure but not this

#48854 Posted by Chronicplane (9054 posts) - - Show Bio
#48855 Posted by ValorKnight (12412 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still looking to use Ichigo Kurosaki if anyone is interested. I'd be arguing him without energies being equalized, so a character that is both versatile and lightly haxed would be more appropriate than a brick or generally less versatile fighter. If you need to know his level of power, I'd place him at around island level in terms of strength and durability while being massively hypersonic in speed.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
#48856 Posted by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: Hmm if you just want one character then how about Composite Ben 10 vs Composite Anime/Manga Naruto Character?

#48857 Posted by SMXLR8 (6710 posts) - - Show Bio
#48858 Edited by Chronicplane (9054 posts) - - Show Bio
@chronicplane said:

Anyone interested on going against SSB Goku. (Current DBS anime, manga and broly movie feats), I'm also down for in-verse debates, particular characters I would like for Goku to go up against are either Android 17(preferably), Golden Frieza or Hit. (FYI, for the in-verse debates I'd be sticking with MSSB Goku, no kaioken or MUI)

No Caption Provided

#48859 Posted by RikuYamaha (1480 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane:so in verse. mhhh, how about android 17 like you asked?

#48860 Posted by RikuYamaha (1480 posts) - - Show Bio
#48861 Posted by maestromage (1368 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking for a low mid tier swordsman CaV with me repping Tachikawa from World Trigger.

No Caption Provided

City block-ish blunt force durability (higher with shields), multi-city block-ish cutting power with his swords. Supersonic-Low Hypersonic speed with some decent skill stacked on top. No hax or crazy abilities of note. Only abilities are two swords, shields that can be spawned a small distance from him, a spawnable platform that boosts the user (allowing some mid-air change of direction and such, though he barely ever uses it) and the ability to briefly extend the range of the sword to 15m for a pseudo ranged attack. That's everything, so if you have a character in that tier let me know (preferably another swordsman but it doesn't have to be).

#48862 Posted by ValorKnight (12412 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight:

gonna take me up on my offer?

Probably not; no offense, but I'd honestly rather debate a more established user as well as a more prominently known character this time around.

#48863 Edited by Li_Qiye (29 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone interested in a debate using a character with wall level attack potency let me know I might be up for the debate though the person you pick needs to have some nice hax as I want to use yuichi sakaki.

#48864 Edited by StormShadow_X (16700 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: What exactly do you mean by energies not equalized?

#48865 Edited by ValorKnight (12412 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormshadow_x said:

@valorknight: What exactly do you mean by energies not equalized?

For example, one cannot physically hurt a Shinigami unless they have a comparable level of Reiatsu. If energies weren't equalized, then hax would be the only way around such a thing. I basically want to argue him at his fullest and most accurate in regards to an actual crossover battle.

#48866 Posted by StormShadow_X (16700 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: but they also wouldn't be able to see him as well?

#48867 Edited by ValorKnight (12412 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormshadow_x said:

@valorknight: but they also wouldn't be able to see him as well?

I'd probably end up restricting that, but yeah.

#48868 Posted by AValiantImge (314 posts) - - Show Bio

@avaliantimge said:

I want to use a composite Bloodshot with HARD Corps implant basically Bloodshot at his best against another Super Solider type character. Personally I wanna see how my main man Bloodshot would stack up to the other more popular iconic super soldiers in fiction(Captain America, Deathstroke, etc). I haven't had a proper Bloodshot 1v1 CaV and I'd would like to do so. Of course Bloodshot is street level with really good regen , durability, and surprisingly versatility. Bloodshot's gear for this match would be a deagle, M16, katanna, protein pills/special vitamins , and his H.A.R.D Corps implant. If I were to personally say the strongest person Bloodshot would defeat at his best I would say Luther Strode in a very good fight but then again that is my opinion which also can be debated as well.

Still up for this

#48869 Edited by RikuYamaha (1480 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikuyamaha said:

@valorknight:

gonna take me up on my offer?

Probably not; no offense, but I'd honestly rather debate a more established user as well as a more prominently known character this time around.

No Caption Provided

lol alright, sorry for taking up your time my guy.

#48870 Posted by maestromage (1368 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm looking to do a CaV with some Hitman Reborn characters (Mainly Tsuna Yamamoto and Hibari) sometime in the near-ish future. I can't start one immediately because I'm not ready yet, but if anyone is interested then hit me up and we can set something up for the future.

#48871 Edited by StormShadow_X (16700 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Post Crisis/New52-Rebirth

Average Low Mid to Mid Mid Tier.

Would be interested in a combat scenario and MAYBE something like capture the flag or SND.

He's versatile but not haxy

#48872 Posted by SMXLR8 (6710 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormshadow_x: would you be willing to use the rest of the team without raven but with terra ?if not how about vixen animated of course

#48873 Posted by StormShadow_X (16700 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: I'm not using animated versions of Beast Boy and honestly since its been awhile I wouldn't feel comfortable using animated versions of any of the Titans.

#48874 Posted by SMXLR8 (6710 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormshadow_x: ok that changes things ok for now never mind unless you have other characters if not then good luck

#48875 Posted by SMXLR8 (6710 posts) - - Show Bio

does anyone have any plans to use teen titians or team avatar in the future

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
#48876 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@maestromage: what level are they at? Would Adult Sasuke be too much for them?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c427da31ab
#48877 Posted by deactivated-5c6c427da31ab (357 posts) - - Show Bio

I can debate these characters if anyone up for it

Black Widow

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Both Movie and Comic versions

Psylocke

No Caption Provided

#48878 Edited by SMXLR8 (6710 posts) - - Show Bio

would anyone but up for a 3 vs 3 cav lets say mid - high street ?

I'm still lokking to see if anyone has any plans to use or so any of the following in the future or near future

1. use team avatar
  2. use animated teen titiians with out raven
  3. use a team of 4-6 for a team fight
#48879 Posted by The_Hajduk (6212 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

Post Crisis/New52-Rebirth

Average Low Mid to Mid Mid Tier.

Would be interested in a combat scenario and MAYBE something like capture the flag or SND.

He's versatile but not haxy

I'd like to learn more about Beast Boy. I think he'd have a good fight with G-Virus Birkin from RE2.

#48880 Posted by StormShadow_X (16700 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk: Sounds nice, does he have anything that would make it unfair, if you don't believe so you can go ahead and make the thread.

#48882 Edited by ValorKnight (12412 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone is interested, these are the characters I'm looking to use:

• Jolyne Cujoh (Stone Ocean)
  • Johnny Joestar & Gyro Zeppeli (Steel Ball Run)
  • Josuke Higashikata (Diamond Is Unbreakable)
  • Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
  • Ulquiorra Cifer (Bleach)
  • Ken Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul)
  • Kishou Arima (Tokyo Ghoul)

I want to use Johnny & Gyro as a duo more than any of the others, but I'm open to pretty much anything.

#48883 Posted by SMXLR8 (6710 posts) - - Show Bio

would anyone but up for a 3 vs 3 cav lets say mid - high street ?

I'm still lokking to see if anyone has any plans to use or so any of the following in the future or near future

1. use team avatar
  2. use animated teen titiians with out raven
  3. use a team of 4-6 for a team fight
#48884 Posted by Li_Qiye (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: I might be up for a match against Ulquiorra Cifer using hakumen no mono with speed equal. Just wanted to clarify something Ulquiorra Cifer is something like island level or close to that right?

#48885 Posted by deactivated-5c6c427da31ab (357 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Anyone up for these ladies (Both high level h2h fighters)

#48886 Edited by ValorKnight (12412 posts) - - Show Bio

@li_qiye said:

@valorknight: I might be up for a match against Ulquiorra Cifer using hakumen no mono with speed equal. Just wanted to clarify something Ulquiorra Cifer is something like island level or close to that right?

Ulquiorra caps off at multi-mountain level, so no. I also don't know anything about your character, so if you could elaborate on his abilities a bit then I might be able to find someone for him regardless.

#48887 Posted by King-Ragnar (3865 posts) - - Show Bio

@widowbite123: I can do a 1v2 Using Batman if you're interested.

#48888 Edited by deactivated-5c6c427da31ab (357 posts) - - Show Bio

@king-ragnar:On Comic vine nobody stands a chance against Batman for some reasons (Example Batman solo's the Ff on comic vine nuff said)But if you willing rep people like Nightwing and Black canary vs Nat and Morse that would be epic

#48889 Posted by King-Ragnar (3865 posts) - - Show Bio

@widowbite123:

On Comic vine nobody stands a chance against Batman for some reasons (Example Batman solo's the Ff on comic vine nuff said)

95% of what people say on the vine isn't really true. Considering that you have a very high opinion on Black Widow, i figured you'd accept.

But if you willing rep people like Nightwing and Black canary vs Nat and Morse that would be epic

I don't rep Dick or Dinah. I can do a 2v1 using people like Daredevil if you'd prefer.

#48890 Edited by Li_Qiye (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: Here is a respect thread on hakumen no mono seems to cover everything about him.

http://animevice.boards.net/thread/6526/hakumen-mono-respect-thread

#48891 Posted by deactivated-5c6c427da31ab (357 posts) - - Show Bio

@king-ragnar: Yes Daredevil would be nice (You make the thread standard gear or h2h only you decide)

#48892 Posted by King-Ragnar (3865 posts) - - Show Bio

@king-ragnar: Yes Daredevil would be nice (You make the thread standard gear or h2h only you decide)

Will do.

#48893 Posted by ManaMan (318 posts) - - Show Bio
#48894 Posted by Li_Qiye (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@manaman: hmm maybe they classify it as demonic energy (Youki) in terms of energy classification in the series it kinda reminds me of yu yu hakusho how humans use basically spirit energy and demons/yokai use demon energy.

#48895 Posted by ManaMan (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@li_qiye: Id challenge but it would only work if he is using magic

#48896 Edited by ValorKnight (12412 posts) - - Show Bio

@li_qiye: I might be able to take him with Sinbad or Kouen (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic) if we equalize speed. It would have to be in the next week or so, though.

On second thought, I'd really like to debate you with Priscilla (Claymore).

#48897 Posted by ManaMan (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: I have a counter offer. Would you like to do Sinbad vs The Gatewatch (Founding Members only)

Jace Beleren, Chandra Nalaar, Nissa Revane, Gideon Jura

No Caption Provided

#48898 Posted by ValorKnight (12412 posts) - - Show Bio

@manaman: I have literally no idea what they're from, and I'm not really interested in debating against a group, sorry.

#48899 Posted by ManaMan (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: I understand. They're from Magic the Gathering. Bunch of badass spell casters

#48900 Posted by ValorKnight (12412 posts) - - Show Bio

@manaman said:

@valorknight: I understand. They're from Magic the Gathering. Bunch of badass spell casters

Ah, I see; they do look pretty cool.