Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c427da31ab
#48801 Posted by deactivated-5c6c427da31ab (357 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: No anime characters strictly comic book characters

#48802 Posted by StormShadow_X (16637 posts) - - Show Bio
#48804 Edited by ArkhamAsylum3 (3826 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark-sith123

Can I make the thread and get to work on an opener regardless? I mean it's not as if anyone's going to pressure you to respond so me making the thread and writing an opener isn't exactly going to effect your 2-3 week break. It's the February holidays and I'm off school so I figure now is a better time than ever to get to work on responses I owe people and CaV posts.

Otherwise you'll be left waiting forever for me to respond lol.

#48805 Edited by maestromage (1350 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking for a low mid tier swordsman CaV with me repping Tachikawa from World Trigger.

No Caption Provided

City block-ish blunt force durability (higher with shields), multi-city block-ish cutting power with his swords. Supersonic-Low Hypersonic speed with some decent skill stacked on top. No hax or crazy abilities of note. Only abilities are two swords, shields that can be spawned a small distance from him, a spawnable platform that boosts the user (allowing some mid-air change of direction and such, though he barely ever uses it) and the ability to briefly extend the range of the sword to 15m for a pseudo ranged attack. That's everything, so if you have a character in that tier let me know (preferably another swordsman but it doesn't have to be).

#48806 Posted by dark-sith123 (5022 posts) - - Show Bio

@arkhamasylum3:

I'd prefer making the thread myself, which I can still do tomorrow- might only truly start the break on Monday- but if you really want to, go ahead and work on the opener.

#48807 Posted by ArkhamAsylum3 (3826 posts) - - Show Bio
#48808 Posted by SMXLR8 (6686 posts) - - Show Bio
#48811 Posted by RikuYamaha (1480 posts) - - Show Bio
#48812 Posted by RikuYamaha (1480 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: either hao from shaman king with spirit of fire or Ageha Yoshina from phyren.

#48813 Posted by ValorKnight (12308 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: either hao from shaman king with spirit of fire or Ageha Yoshina from phyren.

Tell me more about the second guy.

#48814 Posted by RikuYamaha (1480 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikuyamaha said:

Tell me more about the second guy.

Ageha is the main character from a honestly good manga called phyren, he has a power of Melchsee's Door. he can create a concentrated ball of pure Burst energy in the form of a black sphere. This sphere seeks out any PSI energy in the area and completely absorbs it. It also eradicates any physical matter it touches. Once it absorbs enough PSI energy, it breaks down and starts to attack indiscriminately, shooting tree-like branches at all people who are using PSI, but as Amamiya shows, you can stop the attack by stopping your PSI. honestly, hes the same power of ichigo IMO.

#48815 Edited by ValorKnight (12308 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikuyamaha: If you think it's fair, I'd be down for that.

#48816 Posted by awshucks (507 posts) - - Show Bio

@awshucks: Hell yeah, this is a match Ican get behind. Zilla Jr vs Rainbow Mothra Leo from the Mothra Heisei trilogy?

I can try that, sure. Which version of Leo exactly are you using? He has lots of powers and some are really crazy so I want to know what's restricted.

#48817 Posted by TourneyMaster (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

@awshucks: I am going to use actually both Mothras from Heisei, Mothra from the one Godzilla movie and Mothra Leo from his Heisei series. So 4 movies worth of feats. I will restrict the rainbow Mothra Armor mode.

#48818 Posted by deactivated-5c6c427da31ab (357 posts) - - Show Bio

MCU Black Widow (Any live action Fighters) H2h or standard gear your choice

No Caption Provided

#48819 Posted by Defiant_Will (1123 posts) - - Show Bio
#48820 Posted by ANTHP2000 (26756 posts) - - Show Bio
#48821 Posted by The_Hajduk (6184 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikuyamaha: Perfect Cell sounds like a solid opponent for Pan.

#48822 Edited by KingNegativity (90 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: Sorry for responding late.

Before I say, what kinds of tiers would you be looking to debate? I have a bunch of characters from comics and live action works, but most of them don't break past the level of destroying buildings/giant structures. (and a lot of them are actually quite lower than that) I'd have more than enough to use within a given tier range that peaks at that level, but beyond that, I dunno.

#48823 Posted by awshucks (507 posts) - - Show Bio
#48824 Posted by TourneyMaster (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

Im bored and most CaVs are barely going if at all. Anyone want to fight against Terminator characters (EU), AvP characters (EU), Buffy/Angel characters (EU), or Metal Gear characters (EU)?

#48825 Posted by TourneyMaster (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

@awshucks: You must think low of Jr then lol. I feel he is easily that level. Anything lower be like Gamera level, or vastly inferior by weight class of Jr (60,000 tons) vs Showa era GZ guys (20,000 tons at best). If you dont want to its all good. Only other character I can think of maybe is Dark Horse GZ who should be same weight class, but vastly inferior to Heisei GZ.

#48826 Posted by SMXLR8 (6686 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingnegativity: let’s try high street and low mid

For everything, animated, comic and live action

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#48827 Edited by AllStarSuperman (43132 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster: Do any of the humans in the Terminator franchise have enough feats for a battle?

I’m thinking something like John connor or Kyle Reese vs Brian O’Connor (Paul Walker from The Fast and the Furious) or John McClane if they are that good. Obviously we would need to balance their gear to only modern weaponry.

#48828 Posted by TourneyMaster (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Human characters are near featless actually. So no, not really any feats to pull from there. Only the Machines.

#48829 Edited by KingNegativity (90 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: So around Captain America/Deathstroke levels, basically? If so:

TT Slade (Mark of Skath form is on-par with characters who can rip buildings out of the ground, so I assume we'd be going with his base form instead. Physicals in base aren't too far off from N52 Deathstroke, actually.)

Classic Evil Ernie (Peaks at punching through steel doors and ripping trees out of the ground, and has energy attacks and a Wolverine-level healing factor. Also has insane telepathy, but that can be restricted.)

Static (Outliers notwithstanding, he peaks at lifting cars and vans with his powers, and getting smacked through walls + smashed into steel structures pretty regularly. Can do some odd stuff with his electromagnetic powers like sticking people to walls by magnetizing them. Can also fly.)

Hotstreak (Same level as above, albeit less versatile. Peaks at blowing up concrete walls and melting metal objects like parking meters, among other things. Can also fly.)

The Terminator (You might already know what this guy is capable of. Movie feats only because I haven't bothered to read any of the EU stuff in ages)

King Arthur (Legend of the Sword. With his powers active, he maxes at smashing concrete pillars and shattering mid-size wooden bridges, and can take hits from a guy who's on the same level. While his powers are active, time slows down for him, allowing him to move at ridiculous speeds.)

2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 with any of those characters is fine by me.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#48830 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43132 posts) - - Show Bio
#48831 Posted by TourneyMaster (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: I might try to scrape feats for John one day, but it will take effort and time. Sorry.

#48832 Posted by Defiant_Will (1123 posts) - - Show Bio
#48833 Posted by SMXLR8 (6686 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingnegativity: any teams , like can you either teen titans without raven or team avatar or any animated teams in general

#48834 Posted by Floopay (11215 posts) - - Show Bio

MCU Black Widow (Any live action Fighters) H2h or standard gear your choice

No Caption Provided

Tien from Ong Bak vs Black Widow. Whatdoya say?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#48835 Posted by KingNegativity (90 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: Ah, I'm afraid I can't. As far as TT goes, I only have feats for Slade and Cyborg. (and some basic AP stuff for Robin) I don't have anything saved for Beast Boy or Starfire yet.

I dunno any other pre-set teams I could properly debate either, not at the moment. Sorry about that.

#48836 Posted by SMXLR8 (6686 posts) - - Show Bio
#48837 Posted by deactivated-5c6c427da31ab (357 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: I much prefer live action comic book characters (Sorry)

#48838 Posted by awshucks (507 posts) - - Show Bio

@awshucks: You must think low of Jr then lol. I feel he is easily that level. Anything lower be like Gamera level, or vastly inferior by weight class of Jr (60,000 tons) vs Showa era GZ guys (20,000 tons at best). If you dont want to its all good. Only other character I can think of maybe is Dark Horse GZ who should be same weight class, but vastly inferior to Heisei GZ.

After thinking about it I'd like to do the debate. You can set up the thread. It might take a while for me to get my posts up, sadly.

#48839 Posted by TourneyMaster (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

@awshucks: Which one, Dark Horse Godzilla or Heisei Mothra?

#48840 Edited by Chronicplane (9001 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone interested on going against SSB Goku. (Current DBS anime, manga and broly movie feats), I'm also down for in-verse debates, particular characters I would like for Goku to go up against are either Android 17(preferably), Golden Frieza or Hit.

No Caption Provided

#48841 Posted by Subline (7638 posts) - - Show Bio
#48842 Posted by awshucks (507 posts) - - Show Bio
#48843 Posted by AValiantImge (294 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to use a composite Bloodshot with HARD Corps implant basically Bloodshot at his best against another Super Solider type character. Personally I wanna see how my main man Bloodshot would stack up to the other more popular iconic super soldiers in fiction(Captain America, Deathstroke, etc). I haven't had a proper Bloodshot 1v1 CaV and I'd would like to do so. Of course Bloodshot is street level with really good regen , durability, and surprisingly versatility. Bloodshot's gear for this match would be a deagle, M16, katanna, protein pills/special vitamins , and his H.A.R.D Corps implant. If I were to personally say the strongest person Bloodshot would defeat at his best I would say Luther Strode in a very good fight but then again that is my opinion which also can be debated as well.

Still up for this

#48844 Posted by TourneyMaster (1484 posts) - - Show Bio
#48845 Edited by ValorKnight (12308 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still looking to use Ichigo Kurosaki if anyone is interested. I'd be arguing him without energies being equalized, so a character that is both versatile and lightly haxed would be more appropriate than a brick or generally less versatile fighter. If you need to know his level of power, I'd place him at around island level in terms of strength and durability while being massively hypersonic in speed.

No Caption Provided

#48846 Posted by SMXLR8 (6686 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
#48847 Posted by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone want to do Composite Ben 10 vs Naruto verse?

#48848 Posted by SMXLR8 (6686 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
#48849 Posted by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: Hmm I was hoping to represent Ben 10 composite with no alien X vs an HST verse

#48850 Edited by RikuYamaha (1480 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk: alright, lets do it, start it then tag me whenever.